Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin (31241 Views)

Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday / Fans Gives Bbnaija's Cross Heroic Homecoming In Abuja: Pictures & Video / Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Carot: 9:09pm On Jan 02
Myhusband:
instead make I listen to this guy song? I'll rather listen to Simon Ekpa ranting

Para dey body, like wtf!

I go leave Omah lay, joeboy, Ayra star, Fire boy, buju and be listening to shallipop
I rather listen to poppi than omah lay
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Myhusband(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02
Carot:
I rather listen to poppi than omah lay

poppi ko, puppy ni
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Danniedpastor(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04
Dennisochampa:

So he chose to sing and you call it nonsense??

Would u have preferred if he was into kidnapping or pushing drugs??
You guys can't support, you can't encourage, nothing...
If e come ask u for money, u go call am beggar.. Now he's doing what puts food on his table... U still dey complain!!

If he wants to sing ,let him make sense.
That thing is doing is not music.
You remember those backbenchers in SSS 2. That will be hitting table and be playing with words like they singing. That's exactly what that popi is doing.
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Dennisochampa: 2:47pm On Jan 04
Danniedpastor:

If he wants to sing ,let him make sense.
That thing is doing is not music.
You remember those backbenchers in SSS 2. That will be hitting table and be playing with words like they singing. That's exactly what that popi is doing.

One thing u should know is.. We are all different....
What you like... I may not like and vise versa....
That being said... As long as he didn't come to your house to force you to stream his songs.... Please allow him be.... Focus on the songs u like and ignore the ones u don't like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu / Angela Okorie Looks Bossy In Pre Birthday Photos / Tekno Throws Out 1,000 Notes From His Car To People On The Street (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.