Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,211 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

One Of The Attitudes I Hate In People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Attitudes I Hate In People (453 Views)

What Brings Out The Worst In People? / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Attitudes I Hate In People by AwokenVawulence: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
So recently I entered university and I don't really have much knowledge on how to cook , i was in boarding school so i don't cook what I eat ,due to this I never really got the chance to cook only observed where they cooked.

I asked a roommate that i was unsure of how to cook beans and needed little help ,But to my surprise I was met with a stiff "so you don't know how to cook beans" I then told him that i don't want to make mistakes so as to cook it well but still he went on saying how I can't cook ,how my parents didn't try at all undecided at this age i don't know how to vook , At that moment i just left.

So I asked another roommate and how was happy to help ,when i told him he just smiled and said okay no problem.

My question is that why some people do this once you tell them they aren't aware of something or they don't know how to do some certain things ,even if it obvious or popular. They are somethings people ask me of things that are popular or should be known but I don't take it as a big deal I just tell he/she what I know about it and move on .

1 Like

Re: One Of The Attitudes I Hate In People by Nazgul: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2023
Next time just open YouTube and get step by step instructions on how to prepare any dish of your choice.

Exposing your supposed ignorance to immature people would only lead to mockery and insult (directly or indirectly)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Attitudes I Hate In People by TheDarkporeShow: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
So recently I entered university and I don't really have much knowledge on how to cook , i was in boarding school so i don't cook what I eat ,due to this I never really got the chance to cook only observed where they cooked.

I asked a roommate that i was unsure of how to cook beans and needed little help ,But to my surprise I was met with a stiff "so you don't know how to cook beans" I then told him that i don't want to make mistakes so as to cook it well but still he went on saying how I can't cook ,how my parents didn't try at all undecided at this age i don't know how to vook , At that moment i just left.

So I asked another roommate and how was happy to help ,when i told him he just smiled and said okay no problem.

My question is that why some people do this once you tell them they aren't aware of something or they don't know how to do some certain things ,even if it obvious or popular. They are somethings people ask me of things that are popular or should be known but I don't take it as a big deal I just tell he/she what I know about it and move on .

Your boarding house excuse isn't tenable. Didn't you have holidays? Why didn't you learn how to cook during the holidays?
Re: One Of The Attitudes I Hate In People by Palazee(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
Dude listen to yourself, you don't know how to cook beans

If it's me, i will give you one hell of annoying laugh but i will still help you sha
Re: One Of The Attitudes I Hate In People by AwokenVawulence: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
TheDarkporeShow:

Your boarding house excuse isn't tenable. Didn't you have holidays? Why didn't you learn how to cook during the holidays?

I get your point but I always knew I would surely have to cook and I had plans to do this when I get into uni , what is the issue in just give me some advice , it's just once and from there I would try and perfect. If u can't help say so simple and not to be making a mock out of someone, am sure u learnt it too and the person that taught you wasn't mocking you
Re: One Of The Attitudes I Hate In People by AwokenVawulence: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
Palazee:
Dude listen to yourself, you don't know how to cook beans

If it's me, i will give you one hell of annoying laugh but i will still help you sha

😂😂 no problem then ,but what he did was just thrash talk and leave
Re: One Of The Attitudes I Hate In People by Sonnobax15(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
lipsrsealed
I detest such type of people too....Cuz one way or the other we are novices in a different Field..

It won't really have cost him a dime to simply help you out but he still choose to display his foolishness......

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Attitudes I Hate In People by illicit(m): 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
Some people are like that...

He cant just stomach the fact that u can't cook and he has to rant rather than help

If such people become teachers, they get angry when students ask them questions

🐁

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Attitudes I Hate In People by Autobot05: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
Guy 😂 Beans ?? 😂
Re: One Of The Attitudes I Hate In People by C2Ok: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
TheDarkporeShow:

At the end of the day… would you teach him or not?
Nigerians too dey make things complicated for themselves, all these long talk no too much?
Na the guy wey nor use YouTube nai I blame sha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jnr Pope Last Words Before He Kicked The Bucket [VIDEO] / Interesting Men Interest Women / Too Much Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.