Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone (845 Views)

Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter / MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) / Northerners Should Focus On Nigeria And Leave Nairaland For Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by Omoawoke: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
Seun,

I hope you don’t fall to the manipulation from the same people cursing you on twitter. They are same people crying against mynd44 and accusing him of being a tribalist. They are same people celebrating when NL was down.

I’ve been banned several times back to back for the least offenses and yet when NL was down, I was among those defending you against the haters and enemies on twitter.

Ignore this people, some people just want to watch things burn, they don’t want the success of others so they are jealous of your progress (you saw them celebrating when NL was down)

If you want to use NL, obey the rules and at least respect the owners and the MODs. You can’t blackmail others and get away with it

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by BossGerald: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hahaha

Seun wants myndd4 to stay inorder to help yoruba tribalists keep having upper hand against igbo tribalists here on nairaland.

It was written in his post this morning, I have the screenshot

6 Likes

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by Omoawoke: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
BossGerald:
Hahaha

Seun wants myndd4 to stay inorder to help yoruba tribalists keep having upper hand against igbo tribalists here on nairaland.

There’s one thing you really want, you want nairaland to fail, you want Seun image to be tarnished.

And there’s only one reason for that; you hate him because he’s not your tribe.

Aren’t you despicable?

The time you spend hating, why don’t you spend that time on your life, probably you won’t be a failure in life

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by BossGerald: 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
Omoawoke:

There’s one thing you really want, you want nairaland to fail, you want Seun image to be tarnished.

And there’s only one reason for that; you hate him because he’s not your tribe.

Aren’t you despicable?

The time you spend hating, why don’t you spend that time on your life, probably you won’t be a failure in life

You're first to accuse others of wanting nairaland to fail

Whereas that's what you've been practically indulged in morning afternoon and night.

How did MANNABBQGRILL get immunity on this nairaland that you can't mention him? Despite having cheered Buhari's failed 8yrs in Aso rock??

I can list more than 20 dedicated monikers who'd dedicated their entire existence to tribalism and bigotry especially against igbos while supporting bad govt, yet they still operate without getting banned.

Only view Anti-Apc accounts have survived this partial account suspension by that tribalistic mod

11 Likes

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by Omoawoke: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
BossGerald:

Whereas that's what you've been practically indulged in morning afternoon and night.

How did MANNABBQGRILL get immunity on this nairaland that you can't mention him? Despite having cheered Buhari's failed 8yrs in Aso rock??

I can list more than 20 dedicated monikers who'd dedicated their entire existence to tribalism and bigotry especially against igbos while supporting bad govt, yet they still operate without getting banned.

Only view Anti-Apc accounts have survived this partial account suspension by that tribalistic mod

Who told you they don’t get banned? Any evidence of that?

And is there a crime not to support a political party, so supporting buhari is a crime? Lmao 😂

He supported buhari so he should be banned 🤣

And stop making it like it’s one sided, there are hundreds of monikers here dedicated to insulting Yorubas day and night. So you didn’t see that one?

Are you for real?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by BossGerald: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Omoawoke:

Who told you they don’t get banned? Any evidence of that?

And is there a crime not to support a political party, so supporting buhari is a crime? Lmao 😂

He supported buhari so he should be banned 🤣

And stop making it like it’s one sided, there are hundreds of monikers here dedicated to insulting Yorubas day and night. So you didn’t see that one?

Are you for real?

I wonder if that's the only thing you could deduce from the comment you quoted

What's your level of education??

5 Likes

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by Omoawoke: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
BossGerald:

I wonder if that's the only thing you could deduce from the comment you quoted

What's your level of education??

What else were you saying. See this Omo Igbo dey tell me if I go school, una dey go school?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by BossGerald: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Omoawoke:

What else were you saying. See this Omo Igbo dey tell me if I go school, una dey go school?

Imo state is the top state in Nigeria on the literacy chart.

Anambra state has highest cut off mark for unity school nationwide.

Ask me another question cool

13 Likes

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by Omoawoke: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
BossGerald:

I won’t let you derail this thread.

I will engage you in another

Meanwhile;

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by FreeStuffsNG: 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
BossGerald:
Hahaha

Mynd44 has the full support of every right thinking and Patriotic Nigerian.

But for him, other hardworking vigilant mods and patriotic Nigerians, what your mentor in terrorism and unpatriotic online activity did with Twitter and on YouTube that put those platforms on the wrong side of the Law would have happened here on our Nairaland.

God bless Mynd44. God bless Nigeria for ever!

What you want to do with Nairaland is what the outlawed IPOB group Leader did below:

In AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

[b]2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by Couldntfigurean: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
Their mothers are the village shouting “Tilumbu
Ebi mpa wa”,while their kids are lost in lagos trolling their betters

7 Likes

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by biaframaster200: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2023
BossGerald:

Anambra state has highest cut off mark for unity schools nationwide.

Yet most of the B.sc graduates churning out of the Southeastern Universities ..are below standard...including Obi. Peter who graduated with 3rd clAss....in Philosophy - one. of the simplest courses in the University.....
I have some.of them.in the abroad school.who always hire mercenaries to.pass to write for them....

Omo.iranu

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by BossGerald: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
Omoawoke:

Meanwhile, empty chest beaters be like;

Ọsọ bụ-igba?? grin

4 Likes

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by BossGerald: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Mynd44 has the full support of every right thinking and Patriotic Nigerian.

But for him, other hardworking vigilant mods and patriotic Nigerians, what Nnamdi Kanu your mentor in terrorism and unpatriotic online activity did with Twitter and on YouTube that put those platforms on the wrong side of the Law would have happened here on our Nairaland.

God bless Mynd44. God bless Nigeria for ever!

What you want to do with Nairaland is what the outlawed IPOB group Leader did below:

In AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack

Even this one that licks tinubu's butt can talk?? Gazelle gagaraga explainer grin

Tinubu budget 200million for feeding Aso rock animals, I don't want to believe he values animals more than his Nairaland praise singers.

Ire oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by BossGerald: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
biaframaster200:

Yet most of the B.sc graduates churning out of the Southeastern Universities ..are below standard...including Obi. Peter who graduated with 3rd clAss....in Philosophy - one. of the simplest courses in the University.....
I have some.of them.in the abroad school.who always hire mercenaries to.pass to write for them....

Omo.iranu

The buhari that you voted and defended for 8 wasted years na nepa bills he used.

When did you start scrutinising University certificates??

2 Likes

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by shaqhead: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
BossGerald:

We all have a right to support whoever we deem fit, bad government or not and neither you or anyone is in position to gag anybody for their choice!

How did AN.AMBRA1STSON get immunity on this nairaland that you can't mention him? (Oh you didn't know?) You see this is how people make bare their inanity in a bid to push a one sided story. If you have personal beef with Manna go deal with it!

@Seun should
1. Get EVERY Nairalnad account updated with one phone number to an account.
2. Add a block button

And see this stable get cleaned up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by biaframaster200: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
BossGerald:

The buhari that you voted and defended for 8 wasted years na nepa bills he used.

When did you start scrutinising University certificates??

And how does Buhari certificate affect your hatred post....claiming Sadeast sabi book pass.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by BossGerald: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
biaframaster200:

And how does Buhari certificate affect your hatred post....claiming Sadeast sabi book pass.....

But you supported a man with nepa bills as certificate for 8 wasted years

What concerns you with Peter Obi's University certificate since na nepa bills you dey do?

2 Likes

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by BossGerald: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
shaqhead:

We all have a right to support whoever we deem fit, bad government or not and neither you or anyone is in position to gag anybody for their choice!

How did AN.AMBRA1STSON get immunity on this nairaland that you can't mention him? (Oh you didn't know?) you see this is how people make bare their inanity in a bid to push a one sided story. If you have personal beef with Manna go deal with it!

@Seun should
1. Get EVERY Nairalnad account updated with one phone number to an account.
2. Add a block button

And see this stable get cleaned up!

Your untribalistic seun and nairaland deleted his account(oh you didn't know)??

But MANNABBQGRILL, legendhero,omoawoke,freestuff, seunmsg,myndd4 and lots of the Apc tribal machineries here are still walking free.

What do you call that?

4 Likes

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by biaframaster200: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
BossGerald:

But you supported a man with nepa bills as certificate for 8 wasted years

What concerns you with Peter Obi's University certificate since na nepa bills you dey do?

And what concern you with Buhari certificate.

Third class in.philosophy....what a shame

If I am in the class with Peter Obi and decides not to attend class...I cannot graduate with third class....low lifer people. claiming important people...

My friend could cope Mechanical.engineering course when he was studying at the
university...then he was advised to change course to philosophy....after so he agreed to change course from mechanical engineering to philosophy... From. his poor CGPA of 1.56..he graduated with first class.....and yet Obi still ended up getting 3rd class in Philosophy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by dealslip(f): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
BossGerald:

Even this one that licks tinubu's butt can talk?? Gazelle gagaraga explainer grin

Tinubu budget 200million for feeding Aso rock animals, I don't want to believe he values animals more than his Nairaland praise singers.

Ire oo
Gaslighting!!! Don't derail the thread. Is Nnamdi guilty of terrorism or not? Just listen to someone that wants to destroy others because of his own agitations

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by shaqhead: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
BossGerald:

Your untribalistic seun and nairaland deleted his account(oh you didn't know)??

But MANNABBQGRILL, legendhero,omoawoke,freestuff, seunmsg,myndd4 and lots of the Apc tribal machineries here are still walking free.

What do you call that?

They deleted his account and his posts and threads are still up with his moniker? Lol...if an account gets deactivated it reflects as "Nobody"! Google his moniker bro! I am not getting drawn into this your lie-fest to push a warped agenda.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by Paystack: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
biaframaster200:

Na you first ask am wether Igbo people the go school.

He hit you with fact... you change mouth Talk say he the chest beat

This Yoruba people self

Na Una still create thread the cry

Pigs

5 Likes

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by Paystack: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
biaframaster200:

Omo.iranu

At least peter Obi get degree.

Unlike Tinubu your drug dealer lord and savior who forged his

Pigs

3 Likes

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by BossGerald: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
shaqhead:

They deleted his account and his posts and threads are still up with his moniker? Lol...if an account gets deactivated it reflects as "Nobody"! Google his moniker bro! I am not getting drawn into this your lie-fest to push a warped agenda.

Show me any post done by that moniker even 2months ago.

Don't run oo, liar

2 Likes

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by BossGerald: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
dealslip:

Gaslighting!!! Don't derail the thread. Is Nnamdi guilty of terrorism or not? Just listen to someone that wants to destroy others because of his own agitations

Nothing concern me with nnamdi kanu, ebola has destroyed the country more than anyone can.

4 Likes

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by BossGerald: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
biaframaster200:

And what concern you with Buhari certificate.

Third class in.philosophy....what a shame

If I am in the class with Peter Obi and decides not to attend class...I cannot graduate with third class....low lifer people. claiming important people...

My friend could cope Mechanical.engineering course when he was studying at the
university...then he was advised to change course to philosophy....after so he agreed to change course from mechanical engineering to philosophy... From. his poor CGPA of 1.56..he graduated with first class.....and yet Obi still ended up getting 3rd class in Philosophy

You supported a nepa bills holder for 8 wasted years and now you want to talk about university certificate??

Na so you love deceiving yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by fkelly(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
Direct answer.

BossGerald:

1 Like

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by Goodvibes007: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
BossGerald:
Hahaha

You are not making sense. I am Yoruba and got banned by mynnd 44 for replying an IPOB poster in equal measure. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by fkelly(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
His answer is direct. I must admit

Omoawoke:

Meanwhile;

2 Likes

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by Slytiger: 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
biaframaster200:

Omo.iranu

After highschool, majority of them end up trading ugwu and crayfish in Ibadan and Lagos markets. That was what happened to Charity, my high school classmate. cool

They have magic centres too all over the SE. One dude that was my room mate in year one at UK dropped out after 1st year. Last time I saw him, he was trying to sell me a computer keyboard at computer village. He was one of those thugs that roam the streets of computer village directing prospective buyers to their uncles shop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Seun Alone, Leave Mynd44 Alone, Leave Nairaland Alone by accordadoga21(f): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hehehe

Awon oloriburuku.

Some of us don chop ban tire here and we no accuse any mod .

Na dem go start fight and when they are losing, Na dem go dey cry say dem cheat them.

Awon omo irankiran

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

CSO Writes Chief Of Army Staff Over Reckless Attitude Of Soldiers In Lagos / Order Miyetti Allah Leader’s Release, Fulani Youths Beg Tinubu / Bianca Ojukwu At The Truth Commission Report Presentation Ceremony (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.