Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Chronicle Of Videos Of The Doggedness In Me(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chronicle Of Videos Of The Doggedness In Me(photo) (477 Views)

My Funny Experience Of How This Lady Tried To Force Herself On Me. (PHOTO) / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) / My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chronicle Of Videos Of The Doggedness In Me(photo) by BABANGBALI: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
Chronicle of videos of the doggedness in me...
I was fighting a serious battle with Betty, unknown to many when she used her office as First Lady to petition the Canadian Government that I jumped bail in the state where she was the First Lady on rape charges that I should be deported back to Nigeria.
So you can imagine as a refugee having such allegation hanging on me coming from the office of the wife of Governor.
But trust the Oyinbos they did their thorough investigation and finds out that I was just a victim of blackmail and her petition was thrashed and that episode confirmed that truly my story that I wasn't safe back home.
With the doggedness in me I fought back, attacked her project BRECAN, i wrote to all her international donors in the US, UK, Canada with proofs that she is a fraud using breast cancer victims pictures to seek for donations and those monies never got to the cancer patients rather into her personal purse, they investigated and finds out my allegations were true and immediately they stopped her yearly grants running into hundreds of thousands dollars annually.
I got back to her and I told her that the battle has just began and that am the light and she is the darkness and surely I will conquer her, today she has been conquered and indeed she has left Ondo State in shame!

Fights behind the scene.

Prince Olujimi Adekanle JAF
CEO SAVANNAH NEWS COPORATION CANADA.

Copied

Re: Chronicle Of Videos Of The Doggedness In Me(photo) by Tynaclem1: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2023
The pen is indeed mightier

(1) (Reply)

No One Is A Nobody!!.. / Guys How Do You Handle The News Of Your Girlfriend Getting Married? / Ex Chelsea Star In DNA Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.