Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings (10978 Views)

Southeast To Buhari: Give Us IGP, Security Council Slot / Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by seunayantokun(m): 4:08am On Dec 31, 2023
Nothing will come out of it.

Fulani terrorists are armed but their victims are not, and the federal security outfits are compromised. It has started long ago and worsened by Buhari, Elrufai and co. That's just the case. It is not that they are undefeatable.

Fulani terrorists are not being arrested and dealt with like criminals because they have been consciously planted to kill and take over lands.

The national assembly must say it the way it is.

If they are sincere, state police and council police should be allowed so that the ongoing genocidal fulanisation will be stopped.
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by Donedeal1(m): 6:15am On Dec 31, 2023
Damage control.
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by ChinemeremFidel: 6:15am On Dec 31, 2023
Alhajikd:
Thank God that I'm a seriously minded born Christian

If not I for tell Tulumbu and his supporters that they are mad

So speaking up against the attack makes you less a Christian, are Christians meant to be sheepish? Why had Israel not waited for God to fight for them against Hamas but did it themselves bravely..

You are the one mad here
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by Brushstrokes20: 6:17am On Dec 31, 2023
# usual bullocks💯
All motion, NO MOVEMENT govt
ENOUGH OF the CHARADE!
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by Free2Fly: 6:18am On Dec 31, 2023
stanluiz:
The Dss is even the worst.

The dss boss no sabi anything. That mallam is too dull.

I don't know why such low IQ person is heading a sensitive security like DSs.

Tinubu did not sack him because he is an APC member. For Tinubu, everything is politics. Too bad.

You guys keep getting it wrong.

This is not about dullness; it's about religious inclination and interests.

A muslim will never punish his fellow muslim over a crime committed against a non-muslim, unless he's forced to do so by an external force.

Just imagine if a muslim were the PM of israel and Hamas, an islamic terror group invaded and massacred the Jews on 7th October, Israeli tanks would never have neared Gaza border, let alone entering it to bombard the enclave.
The muslim PM would just call for a meeting/negotiation just to dowse tensions and that would be the end.
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by BenuePolitician(m): 6:24am On Dec 31, 2023
Community Police should be installed at every vulnerable village in Plateau and Benue state along with Military JTF as support. Then let us see how these militias will go about on a free killing spree sad
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by musajo1(m): 6:51am On Dec 31, 2023
Why did they not invite them in the wake of the airstrike in Kaduna?
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by epainos: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2023
Terrorism is embedded in religion. A fact I denied many times in the past cos I believed things could change. Also, Christians and Muslims cannot cohabitate. It is not possible. At this stage, I agree that Islam is a blood-sucking religion. Simple. Anyone who thinks I am too harsh or against his bloody sucking religion should kiss my as.s. Na dem only? I haven't heard of Christians killing Muslims in Nigeria....but just insult their Mohammed and they will kill. But they insult Jesus anyhow. Even ElRufai insulted Jonathan and his religion. But insult ElRufai's religion and see how bloo.d will flow. Ma.d people.
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by rummmy: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2023
Attacking christians on a Christmas day?
Christians are not serious at all.
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by bayelsaowei(m): 7:48am On Dec 31, 2023
Nonsense...
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by popcykaylah(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2023
Nigerians aren't angry with just the service chiefs ,Nigerians are angry with politicians and apc in general
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by DJInfluence: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2023
All is just for public show, nothing will happen or change.
In a civilised world, all the security chiefs would've tendered their resignation for failing to prevent such attacks.

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by gaskiyamagana: 8:32am On Dec 31, 2023
Ireportlive:
Good
FOR NOTHING AT THE END.
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by gaskiyamagana: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2023
epainos:
Terrorism is embedded in religion. A fact I denied many times in the past cos I believed things could change. Also, Christians and Muslims cannot cohabitate. It is not possible. At this stage, I agree that Islam is a blood-sucking religion. Simple. Anyone who thinks I am too harsh or against his bloody sucking religion should kiss my as.s. Na dem only? I haven't heard of Christians killing Muslims in Nigeria....but just insult their Mohammed and they will kill. But they insult Jesus anyhow. Even ElRufai insulted Jonathan and his religion. But insult ElRufai's religion and see how bloo.d will flow. Ma.d people.
Invite Israel, your war super power over PALESTINE, to come to your rescue.
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by 3Ceagle(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2023
Waste of time. Let us keep dancing around the truth and keep loosing lifes until we get to the break point when everyone will be for himself and God for us all.
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by gaskiyamagana: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2023
rummmy:
Attacking christians on a Christmas day?
Christians are not serious at all.
Yeah
Yes
Just as Muslims are not serious about murderous Israel.
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by gaskiyamagana: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2023
vowiski:
Medicine after death
For embalming before OWANBE party.
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by gaskiyamagana: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2023
jmoore:
Waste of time!
Nothing will come out of it.

The jihadists have hijacked the security agencies in Nigeria.

The DSS they invited is the same DSS that arrested a christian that condemned the murder of Deborah. DSS left the muslim terrorists, only to arrest an innocent christian.

D tin dey pain you?
HOW FAR ABOUT ISRAEL SUPER POWER OVER PALESTINE?
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by gaskiyamagana: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2023
Mitsurugi:
Nigeria doesn't value the life of her citizens sad
True, true.

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by gaskiyamagana: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2023
Machinegun91:
Nothing will come out it

Just check their names and continue your prayers.

Isreal suffered more than this in the hands Arabs but how far now?

Middle should unite and put those jihadist where they belong to.
Please, help the plateau people invite Israel to come and help them.
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by epainos: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Invite Israel, your war super power over PALESTINE, to come to your rescue.
I don't get involved with battles that aren't mine; therefore, I won't discuss Israel and Palestine. But let me educate you....I am a Christian and Jews aren't. Also, I am aware of how you all jubilated when Palestinians attacked first from the sky, sea, land, and everywhere. Lol. "Werin" concern me? Na me send Palestine to go attack people they know they can't fight?lol.... grin....So, keep your diversion to yourself..e no go work. I am here to talk about Nigeria...this Plateau killings. Your religion is messed up. Period. If I had to kill for a useless god, then, it is finished.

Back to the battles that concern me....Islam in the north is messed up. Period. There isn't other way to say it. You all are messe.d up in that religion. Blood sucking demons.
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by 12345baba(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2023
E go end for summon
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by bigcasava1(m): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2023
The most incompetent of them is the Kaduna man that is complaining of Simeon ekpa and southeast while they are killing his people on a daily basis in Kaduna and Jos. You see this northern christian they are nothing but sell out, especially those in Kaduna, Jos and benue
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by Neoteny7: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2023
There was ample intelligence.

I can tell you for free that the attackers warned the communities a week before the attack. That's because it was a reprisal (whether right or wrong) and everyone knew it was coming.

Why anyone was caught unawares is the question.
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by 359adesoro: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2023
Until you sumon the president the chief security officer for the country, you are not serious yet. All the gragra is audio, you go summon tire and no evidenceUntil you sumon the president the chief security officer for the country, you are not serious yet. All the gragra is audio, you go summon tire and no evidence...
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by gaskiyamagana: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
epainos:

I don't get involved with battles that aren't mine; therefore, I won't discuss Israel and Palestine. But let me educate you....I am a Christian and Jews aren't. Also, I am aware of how you all jubilated when Palestinians attacked first from the sky, sea, land, and everywhere. Lol. "Werin" concern me? Na me send Palestine to go attack people they know they can't fight?lol.... grin....So, keep your diversion to yourself..e no go work. I am here to talk about Nigeria...this Plateau killings. Your religion is messed up. Period. If I had to kill for a useless god, then, it is finished.

Back to the battles that concern me....Islam in the north is messed up. Period. There isn't other way to say it. You all are messe.d up in that religion. Blood sucking demons.
All of you praise singers of murderous Israel over PALESTINE will one way or the other pay for it in Nigeria and other parts of the world, SHIKENA.
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by regaliaregalia: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by Vj15(m): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:
State Police or community vigilante group with ak 47 guns is the only solution against this Fulani herdsmen terrorists.
These terrorists are cowards because they only attack defenseless people and run back to hide like Hamas did against Israel.
This organsed Fulani terrorists can't face a prepared side in a battle that is why state or community policing should be set up since federal securities don't like to operate in the bush and this Fulani terrorists like to launch ther attack through the bush.
Yes, self defense self alertness is the sure way cool.
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by Machinegun91(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Please, help the plateau people invite Israel to come and help them.
Egyptians said trash about Isreal more than this.

But remember....

The Egyptians you see today, you will not see them again
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by rummmy: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Yeah
Yes
Just as Muslims are not serious about murderous Israel.
what concerns isreal and Palestine conflict with plateu state Christmas day murder?
And what is the relationship btw isreal and Nigeria christians?
Some folks are really born fools.
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by epainos: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

All of you praise singers of murderous Israel over PALESTINE will one way or the other pay for it in Nigeria and other parts of the world, SHIKENA.
Like I told you... Plateau is my concern. grin Your religion is a blood sucking one. Israelis are Jews and I am not a Jew. Get that into your head. I am concerned about my country. Your religion is messed up. Totally messed up. If you think that you will kill Christians here cos Israel is bombing your people...thats on you. If you go to Twitter, Nigerian Christian youths were the first to criticize Pastor Adeboye.

One day, Nigeria will split. Make una dey go your way. grin You are mostly demonic
Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by Mackay12: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Would that help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths / World's Most Unstable Countries: Nigeria Ranked As One / Governorship Re-run: Tension Mounts As Court Decides Adamawa, Bauchi Fate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.