Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks (25399 Views)

Undercover: How A Nigerian Reporter Got Cotonou University-Degree In Six Weeks / The Three Free Apps That Are More Important Than Any University Degree / Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by gloryman91: 1:41pm On Jan 01
Why blaming the those nations ?

We give priority over brains to certificate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by ppogba: 1:42pm On Jan 01
The case of the big Oga at FIIRO comes to mind.
But as usual was swept alongside his Cotonuo certificate under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by OmoFiditi: 1:42pm On Jan 01
Whenever I see all those PhD without M.Sc from Benin rep, Togo, I always laugh myself to stupor. grin grin

If you know you have a doctorate from Benin rep. Na tissue paper you carry. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by Powersurge: 1:46pm On Jan 01
RepoMan007:
Use your brain. I have equally come across several Nigerian graduated who know nothing and not even your close to nothing. The way yo guys with perpetual inferiority complex are generalizing this thing is disgraceful. I am sure a lot of Nigerian influence will be in the racket doing this 6 weeks cert stuff.

How does this justify a 6 months degree?

because u dey comot foam for mouth now.

Una wey no fit pass JAMB in one of the miracle centres, despite copying answers for u. Go get 6 month degree and be foaming in the mouth about it.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01
grin grin grin grin grin grin
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by ThothHermes: 1:52pm On Jan 01
J2381:
Hmm. This is very troubling oh. Can you imagine.
More troubling than the way Tinubu became president?
Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by Bintasukai: 1:54pm On Jan 01
RepoMan007:

Stupid journalism. If giving a certificate in 6 wks make all west african schools mushroom, what do we say about Nigeria where you can have same without waiting for six weeks?

The speed with which these bastardized govt university elements generalize negativity against non-government owned schools is getting out of hand.

LASU was bursted not long ago by DSS and here an excerpt from the report in case we have forgotten.

Comprehension error. Read again, slowly. You will see that you are the one guilty of what you are accusing him of.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by jojothaiv(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01
fidelmarshal199:
In as much as African mantra still remains to make money at any cost, the continent will continue to decay.

This is an excerpt from the late Mr Emmanuel Ejiwere, the former ICAN chairman speech

"What I would advise people to do is to seek happiness and not money. When you chase money to a large extent, you would lose happiness and money does not necessarily give you happiness"

Let's start using this as our watchword globally, MONEY shouldn't be EVERYTHING
It will be difficult in this time and era, it's always money and money and more money. It's even telling on the children too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by YourGFsnatcher: 2:14pm On Jan 01
RepoMan007:

Stupid journalism. If giving a certificate in 6 wks make all west african schools mushroom, what do we say about Nigeria where you can have same without waiting for six weeks?

The speed with which these bastardized govt university elements generalize negativity against non-government owned schools is getting out of hand.

LASU was bursted not long ago by DSS and here an excerpt from the report in case we have forgotten.

Sometimes I wonder if you people know what you are typing. So because other universities are doing it doesn't make the mushroom universities? So when u have two wrongs that makes a right? I don tire for this Nigerian people

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by CodeTemplar: 2:14pm On Jan 01
naptu2:
The National Universities Commission (NUC) waged war against these Benenoise universities from the mid-2000s till the late 2010s, especially when Julius Okojie was executive secretary. The produced a list of banned universities and sent it to the NYSC, all professional bodies and all universities. I don't know why their efforts waned.

There was a time that the lists regularly made Nairaland's home page.

Your Certificate Is Useless If You Attended Any Of These Universities says NUC
https://www.nairaland.com/5103579/certificate-useless-attended-these-universities

NYSC Discriminates Against Benin Republic Trained Graduates
https://www.nairaland.com/5323208/nysc-discriminates-against-benin-republic

NUC Blacklists 57 Universities As โ€˜illegalโ€™ (SEE LIST)
https://www.nairaland.com/2557460/nuc-blacklists-57-universities-illegal
and where is the list for Nigerian schools selling certificate on cash n carry basis?
Our corruption is carefully interwoven with a stinkingly irritating hypocrisy. LASU was bursted just few weeks ago but there is no Nigerian list on any useless front page.
Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by CodeTemplar: 2:17pm On Jan 01
Powersurge:

Una wey no fit pass JAMB in one of the miracle centres, despite copying answers for u. Go get 6 month degree and be foaming in the mouth about it.
LASU own was cash n carry, no six weeks. Where were you then?
Nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by RepoMan007: 2:20pm On Jan 01
Bintasukai:

Comprehension error. Read again, slowly. You will see that you are the one guilty of what you are accusing him of.
Trash. You do the reading. Six weeks is greater than one week.
Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by Powersurge: 2:22pm On Jan 01
CodeTemplar:
Nonsense!

And what what sanction came upon the those culpable when the story broke?

Do you know how long reports has been coming from that Niger? And other neighbouring countries?

See school is not a yardstick for success. Ypu don't have to go one. But if u have chosen yo go, have to burn the energy.
Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by RepoMan007: 2:24pm On Jan 01
YourGFsnatcher:

Sometimes I wonder if you people know what you are typing. So because other universities are doing it doesn't make the mushroom universities? So when u have two wrongs that makes a right? I don tire for this Nigerian people
deranged talk that exposes deep rooted hypocrisy.
Lasu own on the spot and not a six weeks process yet all the vultures convulsing didn't see the mushroom in Nigerian schools. Nonsense + ingredient.
Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by aspabay(m): 2:27pm On Jan 01
The situation is terrible. I had a friend who did same. Finished a course in 2 months

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by RepoMan007: 2:28pm On Jan 01
Powersurge:

Your username is clearly affecting your brain. LASU racketeering was sharp sharp, no six weeks involved. Which is more mushroom now? Nigerian or Cotonou?
Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by hedeybody: 2:29pm On Jan 01
T hisGlobe.com never seen pictures of Lagos

https://t hisglobe.com/index.php?board=16.0
Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by RepoMan007: 2:29pm On Jan 01
CodeTemplar:
Nonsense!
Ignore that foolish thing.
Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by naptu2: 2:30pm On Jan 01
CodeTemplar:
and where is the list for Nigerian schools selling certificate on cash n carry basis?
Our corruption is carefully interwoven with a stinkingly irritating hypocrisy. LASU was bursted just few weeks ago but there is no Nigerian list on any useless front page.

You just rushed and ended up saying nothing. Continue reading the thread and you'll find the list you are looking for.

CodeTemplar:
but there is no Nigerian list on any useless front page.

Once again, you are 100% wrong and don't know what you are writing about (I am sure your next move is to shift the goalpost).

Now actually try and click the links in the post below. Maybe you'll learn something new.

naptu2:
The National Universities Commission (NUC) waged war against these Benenoise universities from the mid-2000s till the late 2010s, especially when Julius Okojie was executive secretary. The produced a list of banned universities and sent it to the NYSC, all professional bodies and all universities. I don't know why their efforts waned.

There was a time that the lists regularly made Nairaland's home page.

Your Certificate Is Useless If You Attended Any Of These Universities says NUC
https://www.nairaland.com/5103579/certificate-useless-attended-these-universities

NYSC Discriminates Against Benin Republic Trained Graduates
https://www.nairaland.com/5323208/nysc-discriminates-against-benin-republic

NUC Blacklists 57 Universities As โ€˜illegalโ€™ (SEE LIST)
https://www.nairaland.com/2557460/nuc-blacklists-57-universities-illegal
Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by YourGFsnatcher: 2:32pm On Jan 01
RepoMan007:
deranged talk that exposes deep rooted hypocrisy.
Lasu own on the spot and not a six weeks process yet all the vultures convulsing didn't see the mushroom in Nigerian schools. Nonsense + ingredient.
You are the dumbest person I've ever seen on NL, no exaggeration. I'm very sure it's paining you because you are got yours same way and u are taking it personal. We understand, that's why u can't even read to understand before talking rubbish.
I can't even talk with you because you lack basic understanding. WTF is wrong with these dummies
Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by RepoMan007: 2:37pm On Jan 01
YourGFsnatcher:

You are the dumbest person I've ever seen on NL, no exaggeration. I'm very sure it's paining you because you are got yours same way and u are taking it personal. We understand, that's why u can't even read to understand before talking rubbish.
I can't even talk with you because you lack basic understanding. WTF is wrong with these dummies
six weeks is longer than one week. Face facts!
Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by Franking: 2:39pm On Jan 01
Joke of a country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by RepoMan007: 2:41pm On Jan 01
naptu2:

You just rushed and ended up saying nothing. Continue reading the thread and you'll find the list you are looking for.

Once again, you are 100% wrong and don't know what you are writing about (I am sure your next move is to shift the goalpost).

Now actually try and click the links in the post below. Maybe you'll learn something new.

Comrade naptu2, was LASU listed? Yes or No?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by naptu2: 2:42pm On Jan 01
RepoMan007:

If you can't read (and comprehend) don't expect me to read for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by CodeTemplar: 2:45pm On Jan 01
naptu2:

Someone asked if LASU was featured in your wuru wuru FP list? I am watching.
Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by naptu2: 2:49pm On Jan 01
CodeTemplar:
Someone asked if LASU was featured in your wuru wuru FP list? I am watching.

RepoMan007:

I said it before and I was right. But I have got time to entertain myself before I educate you.

Was Ecole Superieure de Gestion et de Technologies, ESGT, Cotonou, Benin Republic (the subject of this thread) in the list, yes or no?

Don't give me any stories, just give me a yes or no answer.
Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by Bluntemperor: 2:50pm On Jan 01
RepoMan007:

Are you Okay at all?
Why are you trying to divert attention on Serious issues, and did they tell you that same 6-months awards of 4- years Certificates was happening in the Nigerian Institutions? I never read that!
Since you are now the Speaker for all the Institutions in Contonou, Benin-Republic,Togo,etc,so Nigeria should not arrest the Matters head on,abi?
Instead of you to address the Solutions to the Authority,you are just not doing that! So we should continue to Patronise them,abi?
Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by CodeTemplar: 2:58pm On Jan 01
naptu2:

I said it before and I was right. But I have got time to entertain myself before I educate you.

Was Ecole Superieure de Gestion et de Technologies, ESGT, Cotonou, Benin Republic (the subject of this thread) in the list, yes or no?

Don't give me any stories, just give me a yes or no answer.
mental cases are easily entertained so no surprises.

If you can rush to join voices with a report calling schools dotted across west Africa mushroom because they awarded a degree in six weeks in some schools but haven't noticed DSS bursted LASU pants down giving same type of certificate in less than 6 weeks then stark naked men in Lagos need to pray for you before you are promoted to meet normal folk offering prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by Agugbadin: 3:00pm On Jan 01
Uyi168:
..oga calm down.

the post be nor mention your name.. grin

Maybe @RepoMan007 is a product of such school or system. or even one of the syndicates.The Federal Ministry of Education. should as a matter of urgency blacklist all institutions from West Africa francophone countries from list of accredited institutions.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Reporter Bags Cotonou University Degree in 6 Weeks by CodeTemplar: 3:04pm On Jan 01
Bluntemperor:

Are you Okay at all?
Why are you trying to divert attention on Serious issues, and did they tell you that same 6-months awards of 4- years Certificates was happening in the Nigerian Institutions? I never read that!
Since you are now the Speaker for all the Institutions in Contonou, Benin-Republic,Togo,etc,so Nigeria should not arrest the Matters head on,abi?
Instead of you to address the Solutions to the Authority,you are just not doing that! So we should continue to Patronise them,abi?
so so clownish. A lesser evil in Benin republic is draining your energy but Nigetial LASU deserves to be ignored gecuse it is one of ours right?
When it happened in LASU it was a racket, but in Benin republic, it is a tradition that justifies calling all schools across west Africa mushroom by the news article. Mad fool everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo / Lawyers Advise Parents To Sue Covenant University For Suspension Of 200 Students / Corona School Celebrates Its 60th Anniversary Gala (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.