Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband (1329 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by BABANGBALI: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
1. Never take photos with him.

2. If you call and he hangs up, don't call him back, the wife is around.

3. Don't text him love messages.

4. Satan should not tempt you to sleep at his house even when his wife is out of the country.

5. Never book the same lodging every time you go for a Eeeeeeh! Sheeeeee! Ooooohhh, uuuuuh! Tatatatatatata! Miakmiakmiak! 🙄🙄

6. Do not involve your friends or his friends in your relationship.

7. If he calls you, receive but don't answer fast. Maybe his wife is the one calling trying to find out, let him talk first.

8. Don't call him my everything, he is borrowed.

9. If you find yourself at his place, just lift the dress or lower the trousers halfway during twa twa. Don't remove everything. In case things go wrong and you need to activate Temple Run.🏃🏃🏃🏃

10. Most Importantly, STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE'S HUSBAND AND FIND YOUR OWN FA.🤷🤷🤷🙄🙄

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by Breadistaken(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
BABANGBALI:

4. Satan should not tempt you to sleep at his house even when his wife is out of the country.

5. Never book the same lodging every time you go for a Eeeeeeh! Sheeeeee! Ooooohhh, uuuuuh! Tatatatatatata! Miakmiakmiak! 🙄🙄

7. If he calls you, receive but don't answer fast. Maybe his wife is the one calling trying to find out, let him talk first.

9. If you find yourself at his place, just lift the dress or lower the trousers halfway during twa twa. Don't remove everything. In case things go wrong and you need to activate Temple Run.🏃🏃🏃🏃

10. Most Importantly, STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE'S HUSBAND AND FIND YOUR OWN FA.🤷🤷🤷🙄🙄
all these hookup guys go run wan see update
Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by iamtardey: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
😂🥹
Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by Turquoiseee: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ashawo men everywhere. Tueh! To think a full grown man with thick hairy balls constructed all these, smh.

1 Like

Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by westlius(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
See beta code u drop
Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by BABANGBALI: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
Turquoiseee:
Ashawo men everywhere. Tueh! To think a full grown man with thick hairy balls constructed all these, smh.
see frustration. Na me say make you no get money to do Christmas? Abi na me say make your life dey miserable? Abeg shift jo

1 Like

Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by Prettygirl200(f): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
BABANGBALI:

See them? 😏😏 This one fit be person husband ooo tueh

1 Like

Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by Vinnie2000(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
If Married men stayed faithful to their wives and don't cheat @all,
70% percent of our Naija Babes will die of HUNGER. embarassed sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by Breadistaken(m): 12:25am On Dec 31, 2023
Vinnie2000:

hookup patron don talk 💁

3 Likes

Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by Chimezie198(m): 4:08am On Dec 31, 2023
Now these girls dating people's husbands will not die untimely, experience failures etc... it's only when a guy sleeps with a married woman that he'll start experiencing failures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by BABANGBALI: 4:25am On Dec 31, 2023
Prettygirl200:
See them? 😏😏 This one fit be person husband ooo tueh
see am. This one go be one of those sheep oloshos on nairaland o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by Remijuice: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2023
Chimezie198:
Now these girls dating people's husbands will not die untimely, experience failures etc... it's only when a guy sleeps with a married woman that he'll start experiencing failures.
People like Wizkid, Dangote, RMD etc for don be paupers by now, if na so...
Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by Chimezie198(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2023
Remijuice:

People like Wizkid, Dangote, RMD etc for don be paupers by now, if na so...
I dey tells you.. the way the society normalized girls dating married men and condemns guys sleeping with married surprises me.

Imagine making a list on how to date a married man and everyone is okay with it. but let someone create a list on how to date a married woman, you'll start seeing stuffs like you'll soon die, you'll start having failures etc..
Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by ItisWell22(f): 8:46am On Dec 31, 2023
Chimezie198:

😂🤣

Unseen, unexplainable laws of the universe!

By the way, shey we are almost in unison about men being polygamous, not women? 😁

No enter person wife oh! 👂
Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by Rickmann: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Fact

1 Like

Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by Prettygirl200(f): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2023
BABANGBALI:
see am. This one go be one of those sheep oloshos on nairaland o grin grin grin
No be only sheep na cow, educated illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by orohbirodeysmel: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2023
Chimezie198:

A woman's primary mission in life is just motherhood. But men are the builders of nations, men get generations unborn to creat a path for them...

We don't have the same destiny and assignment from the universe with women. To whom much is given, much is expected...

I never believed that there would be a time in my life that I will use my hand impose celibacy and chastity on myself. But when I saw, the need, I have to do it.

I urge all men both of goodwill and bad will to stay away from a brotherman's wife at all costs.
Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband by BABANGBALI: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
Prettygirl200:
No be only sheep na cow, educated illiterate.
e pain am. grin grin grin grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is There Something In The Water! / Do You Think Of Me? / Question Ask When U Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.