Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. (2335 Views)

This Is The Only Person That Is Stoping Me From Given Up. / I Can Ran An Errands For You With My Car / Ran Away From Interview (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by brain54(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
Saturnalia:

After reading your post, I clicked on your profile to check out your previous topics, and I was drawn to the topic titled “Ocean of Wisdom”.

The paragraph below immediately caught my attention.

“And if the rich won't help the poor grow at least they should not kill the spirit of a struggling man.”

The above quotation touched me and I tried to juxtapose it with your intention in this thread, and I can’t help but ask the following questions:

Why is it so difficult for Nigerians to practice what they preach?

In one thread, you admonish people never to kill the spirit of a struggling man, yet here you are looking for a slave that will run errands for you - using their own money?

How does this selfish endeavor that you seek translate into helping people to grow?

In this harsh economy with biting fuel costs?

Why don’t you recruit your siblings or family members from your village for such “profitable” tasks if what you seek isn’t slavery?

Or don’t you have reliable people & go getters in your family?

This is the reason I have always characterized people by their actions and never by their foolish words.
👍

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by We4all: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
ugotaya:
Hi Nairalander,
I need a person that can ran errand every now and then in Abuja.
Must reside in Abuja and know your way in and out of the city especially goverment organisations.
If choosen you will use your own money to excute the project and then get paid immediately you submit your task.
I need a reliable person and a go getter.
Good for someone that want to make small extras.

Please check my profile and send me an email. Serious person only.

I am a hermaphrodite and my organs will confuse ritualists. Should I still apply?
Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by 1TrippleCee: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
Rickmann:

You should be ashamed of urs3lf . Whats the difference btw u and the OP...you still have the audacity to talk. I dont blame you, i blame whoever gave u that phone and data. Lik3 he rightly said, you can use ur siblings and village people if you and the OP need slaves for ur selfish errands ..

Nonsense.

Its a business even overseas..let people.be. How many jobs has your father ever created thru out his lifetime ?

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by 1TrippleCee: 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
Starhearts:

On the seventh day HE rested If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless...

HE would created anoda creature...

Nonentities

Thrash. Create your own job to create with mere action not mere words

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by 9japride(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
9ja na cruise. Everyone online is a millionaire. Anyone that want to take such risk, should inform their loves ones about the person they are about to work for.
The economy is bad and wicked entities will always try to use others to get to the next level.
Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by Starhearts: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Thrash. Create your own job to create with mere action not mere words

Wen nonentities show face ... u easily recognised
Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by Josbreed: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
Are you sure you don't need a person that will "runned" errands for you instead of to "ran"?
Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by Natbrowny: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
40k per hour.

Are u game?
Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by captaininiobong(m): 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
ugotaya:
Hi Nairalander,
I need a person that can ran errand every now and then in Abuja.
Must reside in Abuja and know your way in and out of the city especially goverment organisations.
If choosen you will use your own money to excute the project and then get paid immediately you submit your task.
I need a reliable person and a go getter.
Good for someone that want to make small extras.

Please check my profile and send me an email. Serious person only.

Why is it that for every Nigerian who has the opportunity to be an employer, presents the position as a form of oppression to another Nigerian.

But if you checkout, the employer cannot even work under the conditions he or she is giving another person.

Why do we have to act like this?
Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by 1TrippleCee: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
Starhearts:

Wen nonentities show face ... u easily recognised

Shift
Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by Rickmann: 7:58am On Jan 01
1TrippleCee:

Its a business even overseas..let people.be. How many jobs has your father ever created thru out his lifetime ?

Why call my father?
Like what wrong with you people on nairaland? Always so quick to abuse people. We all are talking here ,why insult my father and bring him into this.

Its fine sha.
You cant sit in ur home with ur phone and dish out insults to people cos you think no one sees you right?

Na seun i blame, no be u.

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by notttty(m): 7:25am On Jan 04
I actually feel its necessary opinion here. I took on the op's offer and trust me when I say its been a very eye opening assignment as I have also learn alot and got a very important contact through this task. To the OP who wouldn't want his or her identity revealed here I say THANK YOU for this opportunity. Your trust made this task way easier and I can confidently say you re one true Nigerian who still has belief and trust even though your moniker gave you away.. I appreciate you and thank you

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by Chinks(m): 5:44pm On Jan 04
Just dey deceive yourself...
notttty:
I actually feel its necessary opinion here. I took on the op's offer and trust me when I say its been a very eye opening assignment as I have also learn alot and got a very important contact through this task. To the OP who wouldn't want his or her identity revealed here I say THANK YOU for this opportunity. Your trust made this task way easier and I can confidently say you re one true Nigerian who still has belief and trust even though your moniker gave you away.. I appreciate you and thank you

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by 1TrippleCee: 7:19pm On Jan 04
notttty:

You did a good work of having faith and closing your ears to the shitty comments here

Re: I Need A Person That Can Ran Errand Every Now And Then In Abuja. by notttty(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04
Chinks:
Just dey deceive yourself...
don't always be negative bro.. enjoy your evening

Vacancy In University Of Jos ; Apply! / Music Promotion / Standard Alliance Group Interview