Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor (7999 Views)

We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Nigerians Have Thrown Away Competence, Capacity - APC / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by Metrix147: 8:04am On Dec 31, 2023
The Ooni of Ife, His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (Ojaja II), says Abia State Governor, Dr. Alex Otti, OFR, will leave a legacy in governance that will be difficult to match.

The highly revered Yoruba leader spoke when he visited Governor Otti in his country home in Nvosi, Isiala Ngwa South Local Government Area of Abia on Friday, December 29, 2023.

The Ooni was in Abia, where he attended a civic reception in honour of the Deputy Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives, Rt—Hon. Benjamin Kalu, organised by his Bende community.

The event also witnessed the unveiling of the Peace in South East Project (PISE-P), an idea of Hon. Kalu, as part of the activities marking the grand civic reception, thanksgiving, and homecoming of the Deputy Speaker of the Federal House, held on Friday at Bende Local Government Headquarters.

Oba Ogunwusi, while fielding questions from the media during the visit, attested to the competence, character, and capacity of Governor Otti to deliver on his current assignment in Abia, Nwahiwe Chinonyerem Cleverson a Government House press officer said in a statement made available to AbnTV.

He said, “For me, it’s a red-letter day because I know who he (Governor Otti) is. It is not a relationship of now. I know his competence; I know his capacity and what he has delivered in the private sector. So we should rally round him and celebrate him because what he will deliver for the people of Abia will be very difficult to match.

“I have asked him privately, Your Excellency, there is something beyond winning, please share your legacies with me. What do you want the Abia people to know you for? He is somebody I became close to when he left banking and when he wasn’t a Governor and we shared thoughts and ideas. But I’m very fulfilled because he came prepared for the job. I am much more than convinced that he will deliver the dividends of democracy for the Abia people and by extension the Igbos and Nigeria as a country.

“He has the capacity; he has the competence, a very broad brain with ideas and things he wants to implement. So for me, I am here to pick his brain. Your Excellency, beyond winning, beyond celebration, what do you have on the table for the people? For the past two hours, we have been engaging one another, and I am very convinced that he is the same Dr. Alex Otti of yesteryears. In fact, much more better, a finer wine to deliver dividends of Democracy for the Abia people.”

The Ooni urged for prayers for Governor Otti, for sound health and long life to deliver his plans for the State, saying the Governor has a great plan for the state and knows what he is doing.

"He came prepared, so we should continue to support him. Forget that I came from the Southwest, he has been a brother. I call him my own Governor. I told a lot of people from the East, and even the traditional rulers today, you can call him your own son, but he is my Governor. I want to watch him succeed and that’s why I’m here.

“I have been looking forward to this and today, I am fulfilled. Irrespective of politics, irrespective of party, he is out there to be successful and by the very special grace of God, he will be successful. He will deliver great things for Abians,” the foremost Yoruba king said emphatically.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/ooni-of-ife-lauds-gov-ottis-competence-capacity-as-abia-governor/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by Sirianese: 8:07am On Dec 31, 2023
Metrix147:
The Ooni of Ife, His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (Ojaja II), says Abia State Governor, Dr. Alex Otti, OFR, will leave a legacy in governance that will be difficult to match.

The highly revered Yoruba leader spoke when he visited Governor Otti in his country home in Nvosi, Isiala Ngwa South Local Government Area of Abia on Friday, December 29, 2023.

The Ooni was in Abia, where he attended a civic reception in honour of the Deputy Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives, Rt—Hon. Benjamin Kalu, organised by his Bende community.

The event also witnessed the unveiling of the Peace in South East Project (PISE-P), an idea of Hon. Kalu, as part of the activities marking the grand civic reception, thanksgiving, and homecoming of the Deputy Speaker of the Federal House, held on Friday at Bende Local Government Headquarters.

Oba Ogunwusi, while fielding questions from the media during the visit, attested to the competence, character, and capacity of Governor Otti to deliver on his current assignment in Abia, Nwahiwe Chinonyerem Cleverson a Government House press officer said in a statement made available to AbnTV.

He said, “For me, it’s a red-letter day because I know who he (Governor Otti) is. It is not a relationship of now. I know his competence; I know his capacity and what he has delivered in the private sector. So we should rally round him and celebrate him because what he will deliver for the people of Abia will be very difficult to match.

“I have asked him privately, Your Excellency, there is something beyond winning, please share your legacies with me. What do you want the Abia people to know you for? He is somebody I became close to when he left banking and when he wasn’t a Governor and we shared thoughts and ideas. But I’m very fulfilled because he came prepared for the job. I am much more than convinced that he will deliver the dividends of democracy for the Abia people and by extension the Igbos and Nigeria as a country.

“He has the capacity; he has the competence, a very broad brain with ideas and things he wants to implement. So for me, I am here to pick his brain. Your Excellency, beyond winning, beyond celebration, what do you have on the table for the people? For the past two hours, we have been engaging one another, and I am very convinced that he is the same Dr. Alex Otti of yesteryears. In fact, much more better, a finer wine to deliver dividends of Democracy for the Abia people.”

The Ooni urged for prayers for Governor Otti, for sound health and long life to deliver his plans for the State, saying the Governor has a great plan for the state and knows what he is doing.

"He came prepared, so we should continue to support him. Forget that I came from the Southwest, he has been a brother. I call him my own Governor. I told a lot of people from the East, and even the traditional rulers today, you can call him your own son, but he is my Governor. I want to watch him succeed and that’s why I’m here.

“I have been looking forward to this and today, I am fulfilled. Irrespective of politics, irrespective of party, he is out there to be successful and by the very special grace of God, he will be successful. He will deliver great things for Abians,” the foremost Yoruba king said emphatically.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/ooni-of-ife-lauds-gov-ottis-competence-capacity-as-abia-governor/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Ooni Ajala the Second

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2023
Otti is working

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by AqualinaXYZ: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2023
Thats just a single product of Peter Obi

Imagine the Oga was at the top

Anyways may this hunger catching you people in that una region favor me and my family

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by Bluntguy: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Otti is working
Ndi Abia are blessed.
God bless the Ooni.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by DatNiggaDaz: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2023
Sadness coming

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by fidelmarshal199: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2023
Abia has never been lucky with good governance, Alex Otti is not the expected messiah, due to his gluttony but he is the best governor they ever have.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by lokotamak(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2023
Otti from east don finally get Yorubas back up
Yoruba gods are with you
You are doing well ......oooin
grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by Johnycastro18: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2023
Keep up the nice work, Mr governor.

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by ecolime(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2023
fidelmarshal199:
Abia has never been lucky with good governance, Alex Otti is not the expected messiah, due to his gluttony but he is the best governor they ever have.
Lol 😆

You believe he's the one eating all the food? Bro, na the work of civil servants be that. Not easy to cut them down to size in your first year.

I'm sure his 2025 budget will shed off most of those excesses.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by Menclothing: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2023
A blessed rich king

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by adesegun121(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2023
Ok
Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by huptin(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2023
Ooni is a great bridge builder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by Dpharisee: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2023
Ooni cannot say the same about the man occupying Aso Rock because he is not a tribalist but a cosmopolitan leader who sees and says the truth.
Otti has brought calm and serenity to Abia State which has suffered underdevelopment for many years in the hands of bad leaders.
The Bible says that when the righteous are in authority the people rejoice.

Imagine that in the past few months Abia is among the few states that attracted foreign investments, Otti didn’t have to travel to several countries to achieve this, he created an enabling environment and presented the blueprint to the people and investors saw it as attractive.

Abia needs advice and collaboration from leaders like the Ooni who continues to promote businesses like Innoson Motors to continue to move forward even if Yoruba leaders don't regard him beyond traditional ceremonies

9 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by PlutoChief: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2023
Okay!

What of Balablu?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by nastyesco(m): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2023
Alex is really working. He has turned dirty Abia to a more liveable state. We need performers like him governing the South East to ensure the region catches up with South West.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by McLizbae: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2023
Nice! Na everybody know and like the good thing.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by DDIA: 8:47am On Dec 31, 2023
H0rny of Ife grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by DKM123: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2023
This particular Ooni is modern, liberal, truthful and will be remembered by history as a just and fair ruler to everyone in general wether or not you are from his kingdom.

Not that illiterate uncivilised tribal bigot in Lagos. Can't even remember his name.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by Dragonsword: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2023
Well spoken your highness..... Long live Kabiyeshi

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by Totilopussylick(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2023
grin

Igbo man will never be Nigeria president but na them hungry dey wire pass tongue
AqualinaXYZ:

Anyways may this hunger catching you people in that una region favor me and my family

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by donleo92(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2023
Ooni God would bless you sir.
You are indeed a bridge builder.

Your reign shall be long and prosperous sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by tishbite42: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2023
Oga focus on Osun
Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by afrika(f): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2023
Is the Ooni of ife...one of the Yoruba leaders? As captioned in from the introduction?

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by EconFinance: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2023
fidelmarshal199:
Will you keep quiet
Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by Kog45(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Alex Otti should just keep it up and extend his political networking across Nigeria,not only south east and becoming Nigeria President would be easy for him.I love the way he is relating with other politicians outside south east.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by Nairalander321: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2023
Governor Otti is a very competent and capable Governor, highly distinguished. Truly deserves to be called His Excellency!

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by mascot87(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2023
Keep massaging there ego so that they will stop crying
Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by Olarewaju89: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2023
tishbite42:
Oga focus on Osun

Must you talk?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor by Paramount01(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Will you keep quite, which product? Has he served under him before

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau North Re-run: PDP, All Political Parties Eligible To Participate - INEC / Watch Obasanjo On Bbc Hardtalk. Very Funny Video / Fg Pegs Carrying Capacity Of 9 New Varsities At 500 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.