Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

So Sad To Know That Many Pple Won't See Tomorrow 1st January - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So Sad To Know That Many Pple Won't See Tomorrow 1st January (360 Views)

He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. / This Picture Made Me So Sad. / How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad To Know That Many Pple Won't See Tomorrow 1st January by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
As usual so many pple have started making plans for the new year but the sad truth is that many will die today and won't make it to next year. Many will even die by 12am on the dot. This life is deep, so as u want to impress everyone around u just know ur life is like a mist. You may think you're alive right now but may die the next moment. Life is so unpredictable. Yesterday I saw a very pretty girl who has always been the 🍞 winner of her family right from childhood but I've just been told that she died early this morning. She left behind her mother and younger sisters. I'm even crying as I'm typing this. What's the point coming to this world just to struggle and die? Such a pretty skin will be eaten by worms. What a life.

2 Likes

Re: So Sad To Know That Many Pple Won't See Tomorrow 1st January by finallybusy: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
If you don’t die, how will the next generation get resources to survive?
Re: So Sad To Know That Many Pple Won't See Tomorrow 1st January by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
finallybusy:
If you don’t die, how will the next generation get resources to survive?

Na for my head dem want get resources to survive abi?

2 Likes

Re: So Sad To Know That Many Pple Won't See Tomorrow 1st January by thesicilian: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
"She left behind her mother and sisters..."
Should she have carried them along to the afterlife?
People die everyday, there's no difference between the one that died January 23 and December 31. And there's no point reading any special meanings to it just because it's the last day of the year

1 Like

Re: So Sad To Know That Many Pple Won't See Tomorrow 1st January by Emmanuel30a: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
[quote author=SyrusdeHansome post=127709031]As usual so many pple have started making plans for the new year but the sad truth is that many will die today and won't make it to next year. Many will even die by 12am on the dot. This life is deep, so as u want to impress everyone around u just know ur life is like a mist. You may think you're alive right now but may die the next moment. Life is so unpredictable. Yesterday I saw a very pretty girl who has always been the
Re: So Sad To Know That Many Pple Won't See Tomorrow 1st January by brain54(m): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
Factos...
Re: So Sad To Know That Many Pple Won't See Tomorrow 1st January by Dubetex96(m): 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Na for my head dem want get resources to survive abi?
lmao lmoa lmao this your thought got me reeling with laughter.
Re: So Sad To Know That Many Pple Won't See Tomorrow 1st January by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
As usual so many pple have started making plans for the new year but the sad truth is that many will die today and won't make it to next year. Many will even die by 12am on the dot. This life is deep, so as u want to impress everyone around u just know ur life is like a mist. You may think you're alive right now but may die the next moment. Life is so unpredictable.
■ Yesterday I saw a very pretty girl who has always been the 🍞 winner of her family right from childhood but I've just been told that she died early this morning. She left behind her mother and younger sisters. I'm even crying as I'm typing this. What's the point coming to this world just to struggle and die? Such a pretty skin will be eaten by worms. What a life.
Are you who gets to see it any better than those who couldn't? undecided

2. Some will say she is now in a better place as her sufferings have ended and her concerns over and she returns to the dust from which she was made. It is no longer she that you ought to concern yourself with but those she left behind who no longer have her slaving away to put bread in their mouths...they are the one's to pity, if at all. undecided
Re: So Sad To Know That Many Pple Won't See Tomorrow 1st January by brain54(m): 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
Re: So Sad To Know That Many Pple Won't See Tomorrow 1st January by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
brain54:
■ You are bipolar... Seek help!
Abeg carry your fear of death enter corner make better talk. lipsrsealed
Re: So Sad To Know That Many Pple Won't See Tomorrow 1st January by brain54(m): 12:00am On Jan 01
Re: So Sad To Know That Many Pple Won't See Tomorrow 1st January by Kobojunkie: 12:02am On Jan 01
brain54:

Kobo i no dey talk of fear of death now... I no really dey fear die. I just dey tell you say you dey bipolar... And you need help!
Re: So Sad To Know That Many Pple Won't See Tomorrow 1st January by brain54(m): 12:05am On Jan 01
Re: So Sad To Know That Many Pple Won't See Tomorrow 1st January by Kobojunkie: 12:05am On Jan 01
brain54:
■ I just dey tell you say you dey bipolar... Make you go psychiatric. I no dey fear die!
Re: So Sad To Know That Many Pple Won't See Tomorrow 1st January by brain54(m): 12:08am On Jan 01
Re: So Sad To Know That Many Pple Won't See Tomorrow 1st January by brain54(m): 12:59pm On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
I apologize for my comments to you yesterday...

It wasn't necessary and was off.

I am sorry about that!

(1) (Reply)

Pets Control Fumigation Services / Nysc Members Posted To Oyo State / Staying Positive Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.