Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) (3403 Views)

Sahara Reporter And Obidients Tinubu Pic Shows His Heart Is On The Right Side / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by Rexymania(m): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tinubu is just there to answer mr president. Mtcheeew
Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by aswani(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

You people keep talking of proof.

Show me the proof that Tinubu won?

Don't tell me inec and judiciary nonsense o. Just post your proof here for me to see.

INEC successfully conducted the elections, Judiciary fairly ruled on the electoral matters and you want proof from outside those two August bodies.

No worry, you go dey ok las las, you hear.

2 Likes

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by TylerDurden: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
If these idiots expended a grain of the energy and zeal they use in critisizing the federal government and directed it to their useless state governors , just maybe they won't be like orphans of the federal government.

2 Likes

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by BeautifulCloud: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
It's not to possible to subsidize privately owned car na. Those transportation businesses are majorly owned by private individuals, so it's not possible to tell them to carry people.

Don't believe what the government says, use thinking capability
Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
david102:
I think it's too early to talk down his government. Let's see the first term of his tenure.
I'm not pro-tinubu, Pro-Obi, or what have you, am pro-GOOD GOVERNANCE

Same way people said it was too early to talk down on Buhari govt, las las what happened?

See, when a leader that knows what to do takes power, within his first 3months you will see and feel the positive directions if any.

Forget stories.
Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by Couldntfigurean: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
I knew That the failure of a criminal was just whining Nigerians with that stunt
And the worse thing was that they really went to the park with cameras and crews,paid some Yoruba actors of act like beneficiaries of the scam

I just dey laugh
Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by vayewy: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 7K Only.

LEGIT PAYPAL FUNDS FOR 1000Naira PER $... Escrow can come in or one on one deal

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT AND MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by Okoroawusa: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
aswani look at the reasoning of the person that you are arguing with then you will understand the level of his or her IQ.

TokunboCarsOnly is arguing that about 75% of Yorubas that voted Tinubu are tribalistic while 90% of Igbos that voted Peter Obi are not... you see this life.

I am glad I am among the few Igbos that voted Tinubu and I am very proud of it.
Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
GeneralOjukwu:

Cry louder and make Seun, a Yoruba man more money grin

Love those tears baby. grin

I don't care whether Seun makes money from me or not. It's not your fucking business. I don't know why you are concerned or pained about that.

I am only happy you are not the one making the more money from me because hunger must kill you. I will keep weeping your sorry ass until your inherited foolishness leaves your miserable blood. You guys are wicked and always deeping Nigerians in more hardship every election year with your hate, jealousy and tribalistic voting pattern.

You guys claim to be educated but your claim is nonsense because it never translates into right decisions for all. If the Northerners vote a clueless leader in, it is understandable based on perceived educational ratio and awareness of the north. But what is the excuse of your folks who claim you are educated? Why do you guyz keep being cruel to the whole country by supporting a nincompoop simply because he bears your tribal name? What is your excuse?
Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by aderadio1: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
jconsulting:
I wonder why some set of people think politicians are the ones that will salvage the situation of this country. Killing yourself because your tribal man lost or win elections means nothing,

Government is to regulate and ensures taxes are paid , private sector and good FDI will develop a country, if you like support Obi or Tinubu till eternity, if big giants don't come from Nigeria ,, like so call Apple , Google, Amazon , Microsoft... and stuff we can export internationally apart from crude, the country am afraid will continue struggling.

Let us support this government to succeed.
Who creates the enabling environment for the big companies and indiginous ones to thrive.

Government is everything if not why are you advocating for the support of the masses for the govt to succeed.

I supported Jaganan although I wasn't around to vote him, truth be told he is not doing what we all expected. Don't shift the ground to try and blame the masses who are at the receiving end
Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by aswani(m): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
Okoroawusa:
aswani look at the reasoning of the person that you are arguing with then you will understand the level of his or her IQ.

TokunboCarsOnly is arguing that about 75% of Yorubas that voted Tinubu are tribalistic while 90% of Igbos that voted Peter Obi are not... you see this life.

I can see that their reasoning is suspect like you said but I genuinely don't know why I am going toe to toe with TokunboCarsOnly knowing fully well that there is nothing to gain from it.

Once more Okoroawusa, you have my deepest sympathy regarding Ndigbo like TokunboCarsOnly messing around and causing people to tar all Ndigbo with the same brush.

Honestly, I can only imagine how sad you must feel seeing people like that make it easy for allNdigbo to be unfairly judged based on their rascality.

Hopefully they will turn a new leaf in 2024 though I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Like I care whether you exist.

Onye iberibe
Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
TylerDurden:
If these idiots expended a grain of the energy and zeal they use in critisizing the federal government and directed it to their useless state governors , just maybe they won't be like orphans of the federal government.

Hahaha, Igbos orphans? The greater joke is on you this new year. Just watch out for it.
Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by aswani(m): 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

Like I care whether you exist.

Onye iberibe

You don't care yet you've responded to every single post from me today.

Even this one I am chatting to Okoroawusa, you are responding (granted we are talking about you).

Funny way to show you don't care.
Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
aswani:

You don't care yet you've responded to every single post from me today.

Even this one I am chatting to Okoroawusa, you are responding (granted we are talking about you).

Funny way to show you don't care.

You are plain daft. Go and read your gibberish to Okoroawusa whether you mentioned tokumbocarsonly in the message or not. So after mentioning me I should allow your stupidity sly? No way!
Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by aswani(m): 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

You are plain daft. Go and read your gibberish to Okoroawusa whether you mentioned tokumbocarsonly in the message or not. So after mentioning me I should allow your stupidity sly? No way!

The point is you don't care, we can all see how little you care.

Continue not caring.
Re: Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) by nnamdi640: 1:50am On Jan 01
TokunboCarsOnly:

Shame on you and your kingsmen if you have any in the first place. If Tinubu like, let him rule for the next 20years, na you go still dey shout ebi pa mi. And again, you lots keep talking trash about people coming to live in SW. Look until your idiot colleagues agrees to share Nigeria everyone is free to live in any state or region of his choice and you can't do a shit about it. If e pain you do your worst. In fact that is your greatest humiliation that you can't chase people away from your region.
Don't mind them, I don't know why some of them are so foolish, onec you say something that is the fact about the wrong of the present government, they turn it to a tribal issue forgetting that they condemned past presidents even their so called Buhari, the one they think would be their saviour to the point of carrying out riot in Ogun and Oyo against one of his policies and nobody turned it to tribal issue. Less than a year some of them have started shouting "ebi pa wa" and the senseless ones among them still think it is only one particular tribe that is suffering from his policies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Sworn In As Nigerian President / Jonathan Orders Early Completion Of Road Projects In S-east / Opposition Lawmakers Want Obasanjo Punished For BPE Failures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.