Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? (10971 Views)

2024 Theme (year Of) For All Churches In Nigeria And The Rest Of The World / 2019: What Is Your Church's Theme For The Year?? / What Is Your Church Theme For 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by bezimo(m): 2:46am On Jan 01
Fortune 2024!

Which translated to fearful favour, high favour everywhere for me and my family in 2024 in Jesus mighty name!
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by bezimo(m): 2:46am On Jan 01
Fortune 2024!

As declared by my Prophet Bishop David Oyedepo by the word of the Lord

Which translated to fearful favour and high favour everywhere for me and my family in 2024 in Jesus mighty name!
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Kobojunkie: 2:51am On Jan 01
Solvik:
Happy new year people
I see your pastors conveniently sidestepped Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 - 68, the curse of God which came down on the entirety of Israel after Jesus Christ, the one who heralded the end Judgement of God against Israel, came and left. undecided

See fraud abeg! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Kobojunkie: 2:53am On Jan 01
bezimo:
Fortune 2024! Which translated to fearful favour, high favour everywhere for me and my family in 2024 in Jesus mighty name!
LOL... but such things do not exist since Jesus Christ made it clear that the one who pours out favor, the Father, pours out His Favor, Daily, on even the wicked and the ungrateful — atheists and pagans included. So, believing your family gets it, specially packaged from God is a delusion, a grand one. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Myer(m): 2:55am On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
They are all the same frauds.... You are simply hoping you will gain from them in some way hence the reason why you exalt them above the other gods of men out there. Their own brand of lies is not different or better than that of the over 47000 cults denominations out there in Christianity. undecided
Is there any body or any believer you approve of?
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Kobojunkie: 2:58am On Jan 01
Myer:
■ Is there any body or any believer you approve of?
Use your brain for once. Why in the world would I seek to approve that Jesus Christ condemned, and warned are thieves who are against Him and His followers? undecided
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Myer(m): 3:00am On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
Use your brain for once. Why in the world would I seek to approve that Jesus Christ condemned, and warned are thieves who are against Him and His followers? undecided
So there is no Christian except Jesus Christ and may be you?
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Myer(m): 3:03am On Jan 01
Solvik:
Happy new year people
Happy New Year to you Solvik.
I am a Foursquarian too.
This theme will be our testimony for the year 2024 and beyond in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Kobojunkie: 3:04am On Jan 01
Myer:
■ So there is no Christian except Jesus Christ and may be you?
Wetin concern your Christians with Jesus Christ? Jesus Christ said those who worship other masters can never have a part in Him — Matthew 6 vs 24. He said those who bow to the doctrines and traditions of men worship lies and are against Him — Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. So, why are you dead set on turning the Truth of Jesus Christ upside down so you can score one for your religion? undecided
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Solvik(f): 3:08am On Jan 01
Myer:

Happy New Year to you Solvik.
I am a Foursquarian too.
This theme will be our testimony for the year 2024 and beyond in Jesus name.

Amen🙌
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Myer(m): 3:08am On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
Wetin concern your Christians with Jesus Christ? Jesus Christ said those who worship other masters can never have a part in Him — Matthew 6 vs 24. He said those who bow to the doctrines and traditions of men worship lies and are against Him — Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. So, why are you dead set on turning the Truth of Jesus Christ upside down so you can score one for your religion? undecided
So you're the only one observing the Truth of Jesus Christ?
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Kobojunkie: 3:10am On Jan 01
Myer:
■ So you're the only one observing the Truth of Jesus Christ?
Jesus Christ said if you are a Christian, you are not of Him— you can't stand against Him and at the same time be for Him. Stop attacking me and go answer to Him why you chose that which is against Him all the while pretending to be for Him. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by elitejosef: 4:13am On Jan 01
Divine Direction
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Kobojunkie: 4:18am On Jan 01
elitejosef:
Divine Direction
So up until this point in time, you lot had been heading in a non-divine direction? grin
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by brightleave(m): 4:38am On Jan 01
iuni:
I have sincerely lost my faith in the Church. I'm only a Christian. I don't want to be attached to any church anymore.
grin grin
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by ernesco0816517(m): 5:18am On Jan 01
Fortune 2024.
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Kobojunkie: 5:22am On Jan 01
ernesco0816517:
Fortune 2024.
Fortune for you or your god men whose business account will continue to swell with your tithes and offering in 2024? undecided
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by ernesco0816517(m): 5:26am On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
Fortune for you or your god men whose business account will continue to swell with your tithes and offering in 2024? undecided

Chief isn't it too early for all this??,
But u reason am naa,na my money even if I want flush am for WC e no concern anyman. But e too early naa mbok.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Kobojunkie: 5:28am On Jan 01
ernesco0816517:
Chief isn't it too early for all this??,
But u reason am naa,na my money even if I want flush am for WC e no concern anyman. But e too early naa mbok
So long as you know at least accept say na your pastors fortune go shine for the 2024 wey you dey tall, no problem. grin
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by mikmash(m): 5:42am On Jan 01
LeeSmart:
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, Habakkuk 2:3
Ecwa
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:46am On Jan 01
udume:
Redeemed to flourish in hard times. Living Faith Church
evidence that u were not in church..smh
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:46am On Jan 01
udume:
Redeemed to flourish in hard times. Living Faith Church
evidence that u were not in church..smh..
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Olichoke: 6:27am On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
Yet hard times dey follow even redeem people in the droves while the GO's continue to seat like kings. Kwantinue! grin

You're a busybody in matters that don't concern you. Your hate for church GOs can't stop them. Rot in your disappointment!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Kobojunkie: 6:31am On Jan 01
Olichoke:
■ You're a busybody in matters that don't concern you. Your hate for church GOs can't stop them. ■ Rot in your disappointment!
lHere's a simple one for you. Jesus Christ said in Mark 16 that those who follow Him will cast out demons, raise the dead, pick up snakes and come to no harm, speak languages they were never trained in. What Jesus Christ alluded to is that those who do kof exhibit these signs but went around using His name to speak were definitely of the Antichrist. So do you think Jesus Christ made that declaration out of hate for your precious GO'S? Was he doing bust body? undecided

You keep your disappointment and rot to yourself to yourself. grin
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by tyle(m): 6:38am On Jan 01
"More than a conqueror"
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by ernesco0816517(m): 7:11am On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
So long as you know at least accept say na your pastors fortune go shine for the 2024 wey you dey tall, no problem. grin
Boss leave mata for matais. Happy and healthy year to you and ur household.
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by pek(m): 7:13am On Jan 01
Flame333:

Keep your gutter advice to yourself...

Despite the fact the disciples struggled all day, yet no fish, they still needed the lord I prayed to, to help them..

I pity your wisdom if at all there is any..
It is not early to engage a nitwit.
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by LeeSmart: 8:17am On Jan 01
mikmash:
Ecwa
Yes boss
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by LeeSmart: 8:22am On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
Stop allowing men deceive you with tall tales!!
Junkie, me no fit follow u argue about my faith oo. So make u no vex, Salam.
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Chikel20000(m): 8:59am On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
That one na another of the over 47000 cults denominations each with their various spins on the one Truth of God —all lies— to sell to their gullible followers. lipsrsealed
I said just try....didn't say u must go
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Kobojunkie: 9:00am On Jan 01
Chikel20000:
I said just try....didn't say u must go
Try a lie when the absolute truth dey my finger tips?. undecided
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by ZaraIhua(f): 9:02am On Jan 01
2024, my Year of Divine Help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Take The Lord's Name In Vain? / Who Is Jesus Christ? / Did You Know Japan Bans Islam And ALL Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.