Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? (10987 Views)

2024 Theme (year Of) For All Churches In Nigeria And The Rest Of The World / 2019: What Is Your Church's Theme For The Year?? / What Is Your Church Theme For 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by BRATISLAVA: 9:10am On Jan 01
It's 2024 and the fish are still aplenty in the waters.
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Onewazobia(m): 9:33am On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
They are all the same frauds.... You are simply hoping you will gain from them in some way hence the reason why you exalt them above the other gods of men out there. Their own brand of lies is not different or better than that of the over 47000 cults denominations out there in Christianity. undecided

None of these 2 I mentioned have a denomination, I'm not sure they believe in any
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Samunique(m): 10:46am On Jan 01
Resetinc:
2024 The covert agenda for expansion of fulani settlements by mass massacres of indigenous communities must be stopped ✋ ✋✋✋
All the Oligarchs that are sponsoring them, all their accomplices in the armed forces, weapon suppliers and sympathizers will be put to shame ….
Death to all fulani bandits & their agenda.

Freedom and peace to the people of Plateau & Benue
Amen !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by papajingolo(m): 10:57am On Jan 01
All round rest
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Myer(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said if you are a Christian, you are not of Him— you can't stand against Him and at the same time be for Him. Stop attacking me and go answer to Him why you chose that which is against Him all the while pretending to be for Him. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Kindly share your bible reference for the bolded.
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by prepresh(f): 2:35pm On Jan 01
Above Only
I'm a Dunamite
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by writeprof(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
1. Yet that hasn't stopped even you from putting your faith in your gods of men — your pastors and mogs — and their many doctrines and traditions — which Jesus Christ warned you were against God's Truth? undecided

2. Faith in God yet you Christians worship your pastors and mogs — gods of men— along with their many twists on the Truth of God — special interpretations— while you completely ignore the Truth of God, Jesus Christ? undecided

GOD will help you grin
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by writeprof(m): 5:40pm On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
How did last year's themes — along with the verse quoted out of context —change your life? undecided

Stay out of what does not concern you. I don't have time to waste on useless arguments grin
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Jan 01
Myer:
■ Kindly share your bible reference for the bolded.
You pretend each year to listen to Him, yet you don't know this still? undecided
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Jan 01
writeprof:
■ GOD will help you grin
God of Israel already assured me of this over 100 times each day. grin
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Myer(m): 6:19pm On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
You pretend each year to listen to Him, yet you don't know this still? undecided
You made a false claim of what Jesus said, so you can't provide a bible reference.
Do yourself a favor this tear. Stop twisting the word of God.
Simply accept and obey the Word of God as written an revealed.
God bless you Kobo.
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Jan 01
Myer:
■ You made a false claim of what Jesus said, so you can't provide a bible reference. Do yourself a favor this tear. Stop twisting the word of God. Simply accept and obey the Word of God as written an revealed. God bless you Kobo.
You reject Jesus Christ's very own teachings regarding religion and so it must be false? Abeg avoid me! undecided
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Myer(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
You reject Jesus Christ's very own teachings regarding religion and so it must be false? Abeg avoid me! undecided
If you're not of the devil, then quote where Jesus preached against Christians.
Remember, all liars are from their father the devil.

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Jan 01
writeprof:
■ Stay out of what does not concern you. I don't have time to waste on useless arguments grin
To make that happen, delete your account entirely from Nairaland. grin
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Jan 01
Onewazobia:
■ None of these 2 I mentioned have a denomination, I'm not sure they believe in any
Do they not claim to be of the religion of Christianity? undecided
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Tomgerald(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01
This is to prepare the minds of the Believers on the rewards God will give those who are ready and prepared for His coming!
Kobojunkie:
So, judgment day for those who are of the Kingdom of God, as described in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 by Jesus Christ is to take place in 2024? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hope you will at least admit to yourself that your pastor is a fraud if this does not happen come 2025. grin
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by spencekat(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01
Open doors and Divine speed.
Church:-Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries.
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by spencekat(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01
ComeToJesus:
FORTUNE 2024

I have seen Nairaland's resident accuser of the brethren breaking sweat and getting restless on the timeline. He is running amock and needs divine visitation. The devil runs when no one is chasing him. He hates the truth and hates when glory is given to God.

He wants to share God's glory but Nebuchadnezzar's fate would be a child's play when the judgment seat of God locates him.
Make una just ignore that man.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Jan 01
Tomgerald:
■ This is to prepare the minds of the Believers on the rewards God will give those who are ready and prepared for His coming!
Which God promised which Reward to which people? undecided
God of Israel promised Nigerians what? undecided
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by spencekat(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01
ManOfMan:
2024, My Year of Divine Help
Salvation Ministries
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by bezimo(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
LOL... but such things do not exist since Jesus Christ made it clear that the one who pours out favor, the Father, pours out His Favor, Daily, on even the wicked and the ungrateful — atheists and pagans included. So, believing your family gets it, specially packaged from God is a delusion, a grand one. grin grin grin

Shut up there you dirty devil in Jesus name.

Fortune and high favour is my portion in 2024 as declared by the Lord through his servant. Your stupid unsolicited nonsense opinion notwithstanding. Better face front and be going I didn't requested for your poverty decorated failure misfortune life to come tell me nonsense.
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Jan 01
bezimo:
■ Shut up there you dirty devil in Jesus name.
Fortune and high favour is my portion in 2024 as declared by the Lord through his servant. Your stupid unsolicited nonsense opinion notwithstanding. Better face front and be going I didn't requested for your poverty decorated failure misfortune life to come tell me nonsense.
Again, LOL... but such things do not exist since Jesus Christ made it clear that the one who pours out favor, the Father, pours out His Favor, Daily, on even the wicked and the ungrateful — atheists and pagans included. So, believing your family gets it, specially packaged from God is a delusion, a grand one. grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Tomgerald(m): 2:11am On Jan 02
It seems you love arguing! But I'm not. Thank you and have a great day. God bless you!
Kobojunkie:
Which God promised which Reward to which people? undecided
God of Israel promised Nigerians what? undecided
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by Kobojunkie: 2:44am On Jan 02
Tomgerald:
It seems you love arguing! But I'm not. Thank you and have a great day. God bless you!
Clearly, you have no problems at all with making of spurious claims, but conveniently avoid responding when questioned on the claim's validity. Typical really! undecided
Re: What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? by bunlizlaw(f): 8:13am On Jan 02
MFM: My year of Open Doors and Divine Speed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did You Know Japan Bans Islam And ALL Muslims? / What Is The Difference Between General Overseers And The Pope? / The Real Meaning Of "Only The Strongest Survives"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.