Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section (27560 Views)

POWA Behind Demolition At Computer Village Not LASG - Gbenga Omotoso / Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property / Mother Of Three Slumps As POWA Demolishes Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by TrackerXL: 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
That can't be, so Kunle as shop there buy it is foolish Igbo on NL that are wailing on behalf of Kunle ?! Wonders they say shall never end.

Killerofpigs:
You will demolish and will regret it ..

Keep celebrating it.

Even kunle has a shop there .. wink

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by searchng4love: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
shocked
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Slytiger: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ebubu:
oh you thought mansions is what will attract people to your region?

Keep deluding yourself.

Keep postponing Abia’s dredged seaport, keep postponing a SE digital computer village. Keep on building mansions and be leaving it in January.

4 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by TrackerXL: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
Same South South Adaka Baro came from ?
Is Akpabio Amechi Wike etc also from the South South because we know how much you hate filled igbos hate those I listed.

DatNiggaDaz:
na here you run come hide. I am waiting for your skull in the other thread

Pls continue to demolish everything owned & built by our dear brothers from the SE. We from the SS still stands gidigba with our SE brothers well, if you like you can use your hate, envy, jealousy to nuke the whole of the Lagoon.

Let me tell you a small secret which you deny always. Our SE neigbours have seen war, they Rose above that doing extremely well today which has sperren the hatred from the lower muslim.

This are our brother from a different mother from the East. We know their capabilities, we know their ingenuity, we know their hardwork...

Today you are laughing at our brothers & happy because of hatred & envy. Tommorrow you will call me an Igboman from the East because I stand with them in the face of such hatred.
This is the creature wishing that my people from the SS should be on the emilokan train because they gave too corrupt SS men wike & Akpabio position under the garangaja government of thieves.

You See your hatred & jealousy will never allow the SS & SE to ever have any connection with those who stands for massacre, ethnic cleaning,bigotry, hatred, jealousy, darkness.

Pls dont stop at the destruction because their are many of my SS People doing busines there not only the IGBOS.

IN an attempt to get at our close door neigbours, you destroyed the means of livelihood of also the SS brothers. This gazelle garangaja creatures have to do this when the owners have gone for the xmas beak

I know the spirit of the Igbos. We are brothers from the SS & SE. They always rise & do better than those laughing & wishing them evil.

Bookmark this post creature

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by ivolt: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
All these illiterate bloggers.
Computer village is not a single house.
It is still standing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by TrackerXL: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
Same you that Fulani have finish off in conjunction with ugm ESN n ipob you still get mouth talk.

kettykin:

.your brainlessness is epic , what exactly have you done to help your lives when fulani has been reported to have slaughtered more than 4000 yoruba farmers since 2015 , no wimp from you only to use your cowardice to go and demolish shops of people that traveled for xmas

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Irony1: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
shebi Lagos is no man’s land?

Oya now

Go n start your madness there let’s see if u will live to tell d story

Are you on drugs?

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by ivolt: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
Okay
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by leadinggists(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Gbese
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Killerofpigs: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
grin....so you don't believe that kunle can own a shop also? You will cry blood..useless idiots

TrackerXL:
That can't be, so Kunle as shop there buy it is foolish Igbo on NL that are wailing on behalf of Kunle ?! Wonders they say shall never end.

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Kay25(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed This is what Awo the backstabbing bigot taught his people, these people should realize that envy and hatred can only lead to ratak
Awo that did far above ur azikwe is the one that his children will now envy those who actually were the bigots greedy set of people..tah

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by emdis: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Build before you destroy!

Job seekers and lawyers. Pls follow my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7954190/cheap-labor-exploitation-experience-mamaland
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Karlovych: 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
Kay25:

Awo that did far above ur azikwe is the one that his children will now envy those who actually were the bigots greedy set of people..tah
Yet he still drank ratak
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Alexis11: 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
Supremos:
Why wait until people travel for Christmas?

Lol is there anytime they will demolish it and you people will not cry? grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Smartguyboy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
Just imagine you are in your village and you are hearing Dey are demolishing your shop.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by UrgentNeeds(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
cocolacec:
Build another computer village in Onitsha to shame Ragos govt.Stop creating shanty nuisance in Lagos.Lagos must be beautiful like Abuja.

Liked, Shared And Followed.

I Love Your Unbiased Direction of Play Here.

You didn't Blame or Support Any Tribe.

Instead - You Proferred A Reasonable Solutiom That People Should Navigate Into.

I believe they have been warned before the demolition.

These are strategies that the Lagos State Government Have Finally Concluded That They Must Take To DEPOPULATE LAGOS.

However; I Believe That These People Should Be Compensated for These Destructions.

That's How To Be FAIR.
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by akpumping7720(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
Biafrannuke:
Very good. Demolish entire Lagos
Good idea. Make everybody bear in papa name. At least those in Anambra and its environs can patronise. Then we in Lagos and its environs can patronise the new computer village in Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by sukkot: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
Just negodu? My Igbo brothers take heart, ogun state is the next hub. Let’s create a second Lagos in ogun state. I get one Igbo guy for that jakande market for lekki. The guy has a warehouse with like 1000 car alternators all used. When cars get in accident he will go and remove the alternator. He sold me the alternator in my car 27k. Still working after 2 years. I think brand new one is like 150k so he saved me 130k. But if you see this my guy, he carry body like wrestler. Huge and muscly. Chijoke I salute

3 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
Supremos:
Why wait until people travel for Christmas?

Which people?! grin

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Alexis11: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
Truths9ja:
Lagos government warned them dey no hear niiii. Once where you dey contravene Lagos state lands and housing laws, forget it, your properties or wetin you get will be demolished.

When you try to warn them they will beat their chest and say "nothing go happen", "make dem try am" yen yen yen

Few weeks later they will be crying victimisation. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by SpatialKing(m): 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
Their state their business..

Nigeria doesn't start n end in Lagos

12 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Helgreenluv(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
Una never see anything. Shey Lagos na no man's land abi? You'll all learn the hard way. Where una brother, Chinedu Vivour Rhodes? Elupeee 72, Elupeee 73, Elupeee 74. It's better you guys borrow sense and give yourselves. Never try to take what is not yours. This is what is call shege pro max SE
Mazi Simon Ekpa, H.E the honourable prime minister of Biafra republic aka the coward that is hiding in Finland, come and rescue your ipob brothers. Government don dey give dem wotowoto for Lagos

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by sweetjohn(m): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
Allow them destroy their state and economy in the guise of punishing the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by GeneralOjukwu: 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
grin

" Lagos is no man's land" you for go shout infront of caterpillar make them flatten the parallelogram head. undecided

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by opamoses1: 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

" Lagos is no man's land" you for go shout infront of caterpillar make them flatten the parallelogram head. undecided
Parallelogram bi to bawo 😂😂😂

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by potent5(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
Slytiger:
grin
Hungry man.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by ElSudani: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
kettykin:
Who exactly does these things, hive 24 hours notice and demolish on new year's eve.

Time we take this eastern seaport stuff extra serious rather than the mansions and courtyards that people are showcasing

Perhaps there are too many brown roofs in the area and due to popular demand the roofs have to go.
The brown roofs in all the SW states should be renovated too at least to the standard of our SE brothers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by opamoses1: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
ElSudani:

Perhaps there are too many brown roofs in the area and due to popular demand the roofs have to go.
🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by regaliaregalia: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by mfm04622: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
Supremos:
The economy is hard already, why throwing more people into poverty.

The building was defective! If Govt didn't do anything, when the building collapses, you will blame govt. Govt is being proactive, you are still blaming govt!

UPDATE!!!!

The property is being demolished by the owners, not by GOVT. The property is owned by POWA and they are demolished it because it was defective

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by faceland: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
kettykin:
Who exactly does these things, hive 24 hours notice and demolish on new year's eve.

Time we take this eastern seaport stuff extra serious rather than the mansions and courtyards that people are showcasing

Part of the seriousness is security and end to the Monday Sit At Home Order (that is enforced with violence).
If you want to trade with others, they need to feel safe when they come to your market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency / Agboola Ajayi Set To Join ZLP / Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.