Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section (27494 Views)

POWA Behind Demolition At Computer Village Not LASG - Gbenga Omotoso / Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property / Mother Of Three Slumps As POWA Demolishes Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by TylerDurden: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
Killerofpigs:
See flagrant weakness.

As longs as NIGERIA remains 1 ..IGBOs will vote anywhere they want. ....and they will vote against your interest.

Support their exit, so they have their BIAFRA and leave you in peace

Vote?

No make me laff

Dem no go tell you to do lockdown on election Day henceforth .
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by ppogba: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Stop ranting Mr.

Soludo demolishing was supported
Otti demolishing was supported

It was supported because people saw the template of what was needed to be done

Your demolishing these properties...what is the template for destruction?

Stop the cap ogbeni.. nobody buys your Worthless damage repairs.

Why did you stop demolishing private properties and you claimed that you want property owners to set back their buildings?

Stop the cap abeg....keep demolishing... Nonsense

Solido was supported.
Orti was supported.

So invariably, the problem here is that Sanwo Olu did not get your support especially the one on Nairaland?

I apologize on his behalf.
Na small pikin dey worry am.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Occurstaem(m): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Schooled by idiots that support TINUBU?

Shehu Shagari (Fulani) and Alex Ekwueme (Igbo) were the president and the vice president respectively as at that "Ghana must go" exodus.

Now, tell the world how does it relates to the Yorùbá.

5 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Killerofpigs: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
grin. Chai...

I don't bloody need your Worthless explanations. We understand how things work. The major issue is this...

Celebrate it...and don't hide behind the association to rant.

It's IGBOs that are being dealt with...simple.

TylerDurden:

Stubborn goat , the building does not belong to your fellow ewus.

The plaza is owned by the Police Officers Wives Association with all shops alloted to members of that association who rented it out .

The owners want to remodel it and you attaché by force people who know after the eviction no one will rent shop to them , went to court like the stubborn he goats they are dragging ownership of POWA's property.

Go and fight the owners and the court that ruled in their favour.

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by TylerDurden: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Cruzmaster:

As an Igbo, am happy that all this is happening. At least our people will start thinking home. In the next 5 years, Lagos state government will come to Anambra to copy our blueprints.

Lol.

Learner wan teacher whom he do apprentice for
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by tesppidd: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
opamoses1:

They are 2 low IQ wannabe tribalists grin
DatNiggaDaz I know is an American Rapper and Producer.

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by cardoso514: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed This is what Awo the backstabbing bigot taught his people, these people should realize that envy and hatred can only lead to ratak
Mind your language on Nairaland!
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Kay25(m): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
Karlovych:
Yet he still drank ratak
U were there when he drank it abi
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Killerofpigs: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
Yoruba did it...and I stick by it.

Una go see LEVEls. grin

Occurstaem:

Shehu Shagari (Fulani) and Alex Ekwueme (Igbo) were the president and the vice president respectively as at that "Ghana must go" exodus.

Now, tell the world how does it relates to the Yorùbá.
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by FertilityH: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
So the government shouldn't repair it's state again or what?

Aregbe did same some years ago to Osogbo
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by TylerDurden: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
Killerofpigs:
grin. Chai...

I don't bloody need your Worthless explanations. We understand how things work. The major issue is this...

Celebrate it...and don't hide behind the association to rant.

It's IGBOs that are being dealt with...simple.

And you also make sure to remain in that your yeast too

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Killerofpigs: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
1 NIGERIA or BIAFRA. Choose 1 cheesy

TylerDurden:

And you also make sure to remain in that your yeast too

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Killerofpigs: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Stale. Deed has been done

ppogba:

Solido was supported.
Orti was supported.

So invariably, the problem here is that Sanwo Olu did not get your support especially the one on Nairaland?

I apologize on his behalf.
Na small pikin dey worry am.
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by rollywise(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
Killerofpigs
DatNiggaDaz

No b land wey u don buy finish b this?

I can’t laugh ooooo

Shebi na u igbos get d land

This news sweet my belle die

Chai. This your comments make me truly believe Nigeria is still 50 years backwards in civilization. Imagine the gutter talk coming from a youth. Hmmm.... We get long way to go ooo. It's a long walk to freedom for your enslaved brain. Chai!!

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by TylerDurden: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Killerofpigs:
1 NIGERIA or BIAFRA. Choose 1 cheesy

And you think I oppose your useless Biafra ?

I am one of the lone voices here calling for your immediate expulsion .

Just put it in the back of your head that this Biafra will only include your five leprous states.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Occurstaem(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Yoruba did it...and I stick by it.

Una go see LEVEls. grin

At this juncture, I leave you to wallow in your tomfoolery. I thought we are having an objective discuss.

Shehu Shagari (Fulani) and Alex Ekwueme (Igbo) were the president and the vice president respectively as at the "Ghana must go". It has nothing to do with Yorùbá.

Get that into your consciousness.

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Tzar(m): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Those people should go back to their state and develop the place. Enough notice was given to relocate your business!
Supremos:
The economy is hard already, why throwing more people into poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Killerofpigs: 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
cheesy

Occurstaem:

At this juncture, I leave you to wallow in your tomfoolery. I thought we are having an objective discuss.

Shehu Shagari (Fulani) and Alex Ekwueme (Igbo) were the president and the vice president respectively as at the "Ghana must go". It has nothing to do with Yorùbá.

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by chopnaira: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tzar:
Those people should go back to their state and develop the place. Enough notice was given to relocate your business!
They hate their homeland.
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Killerofpigs: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
BIAFRA... beautiful. cheesy

TylerDurden:

And you think I oppose your useless Biafra ?

I am one of the lone voices here calling for your immediate expulsion .

Just put it in the back of your head that this Biafra will only include your five leprous states.
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by nnamdi640: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
Slytiger:

Book of lamentation. grin
Lol, let see who will cry more.
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by ehemwhy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
Thee headline is misleading na
It's the POWA complex ,the owners want it demolished, probably to build a new one or something.

Any small thing una go turn am to tribal war .

I also know LASG has been trying to relocate Computer VIllage to Abule Egba side for more than 5 years ,but the traders have been frustrating it .

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/655291-police-insist-on-demolition-of-powa-complex-ikeja-give-reasons.html

3 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by DMerciful(m): 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
There's nothing you can do to the Easterners that would stop their rising!
Truths9ja:
Lagos government warned them dey no hear niiii. Once where you dey contravene Lagos state lands and housing laws, forget it, your properties or wetin you get will be demolished.
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by favor914: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
tesppidd:
DatNiggaDaz I know is an American Rapper and Producer.
Longbeach California.
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by TylerDurden: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
Occurstaem:

They are seeing parallels with Ghana must Go and the impending Ibo must go movement.

No mind them.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Babathanks(m): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed This is what Awo the backstabbing bigot taught his people, these people should realize that envy and hatred can only lead to ratak
What about nnamdi azikwe?😂
That's was greedy with everything
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Vello(m): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QR-owPifNw?si=bQBlWJkXDAv1Z1qd

This is disheartening.
Lagos is not your father's land. Go to your state if Lagos is not conducive for you

3 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Truths9ja: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
DMerciful:
There's nothing you can do to the Easterners that would stop their rising!
nobody is stopping anyone from rising, pride and empty chest beating is what people hate

3 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by PHAYOL81: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
Rebuild and regenerate, no more slums as usual. This is a megacity and it's time the state started acting it.

CLEAR shanties and slums, everyone deserves to live and/or work in a decent, clean and attractive environments to customers/clients and visitors

LAGOS MUST BE GREAT BY FORCE

GOD BLESS LAGOS STATE

GOD BLESS LAGOS INDIGENES AND WELL WISHERS TOO

EKO O NII BAJE O

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by Abufo: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
cocolacec:
Build another computer village in Onitsha to shame Ragos govt.Stop creating shanty nuisance in Lagos.Lagos must be beautiful like Abuja.

The computer market in Onitsha is as big as the computer village in lagos..........Aba , Enugu,Asaba and even PortHarcourt have large computer markets ........As an Igboman try and diversify out of Lagos ...starting this year! Yoruba people don dey show their true colors about your stay in Lagos! Learn from the eagle that told the hawk that "since the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing,he has also learnt to fly without perching!...................A word is enuff for the...........!!
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by DMerciful(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
You can disguise envy as anything you want but we'd always rise because we're extremely hardworking. We're wired that way!
Truths9ja:
nobody is stopping anyone from rising, pride and empty chest beating is what people hate
Re: Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section by epainos: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
Not compulsory you all stay in Lagos. I wish Lagos can destroy all "join join" shops there so that only shops in main buildings remain. There will be fresh air flow and peace. Go back to where you all came from. That's the message. Excellent!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Meets Edwin Clark (Photos) / Court Grants Olisa Metuh Bail / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.