Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? (2195 Views)

As Bad As It Is Nigeria Of 2021 Will Be A Paradise Compared To Nigeria Of 2041 / Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia / Cost Of Living In UK Compared To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Biafrannuke: 10:15am On Feb 15
MNK made this threat Ten years ago and now, it has come to pass

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that zoo. It is a promise, it is a pledge

Checkout the Nigeria comparison with Somalia.

Currency
100 Somalia shillings equals 260 Naira

Inflation rate
Nigeria 28%
Somalia 6%

Unemployment
Somalia 6%
Nigeria 33% in 2020 now far worse, but the zoo govt redefined unemployment to change the figures.

Worse will happen if they fail to give us Biafra.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Sangoamadioha1: 12:09pm On Feb 15
E no hard nah, relocate to Somalia abeg.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by paramakina202: 12:15pm On Feb 15
Biafrannuke:

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that zoo. It is a promise, it is a pledge

Currency

Inflation rate
Nigeria 28%
Somalia 6%

Unemployment
Somalia 6%
Nigeria 33% in 2020 now far worse, but the zoo govt redefined unemployment to change the figures.

They can't give you what doesn't exist.Wake up from your day dreaming.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Biafrannuke: 4:23pm On Feb 15
paramakina202:

They can't give you what does exist.Wake up from your day dreaming.
say all you want for soon you'll not be able to afford data.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by paramakina202: 8:28pm On Feb 15
Biafrannuke:
say all you want for soon you'll not be able to afford data.

You are talking rubbish. Me and you no dey same level. I use monthly unlimited subscription data (WiFi)
May God have mercy on you so that you won't run out of data, food and shelter as you wished others.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Biafrannuke: 8:50pm On Feb 15
paramakina202:

You are talking rubbish. Me and you no dey same level. I use monthly unlimited subscription data (WiFi)
May God have mercy on you so that you won't run out of data, food and shelter as you wished others.
yea...I see you using "Turk telecom" in your zoo hideout. Local hungry Ibadan rice bandit feeling funky.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by paramakina202: 9:00pm On Feb 15
Biafrannuke:
yea...I see you using "Turk telecom" in your zoo hideout. Local hungry Ibadan rice bandit feeling funky.

Ndo o grin onye obi ojo...I dey Ibadan like this okwaya?
When did Ibadan start using Türk Telecom?
It will take a generation to rehabilitate poisoned and brainwashed ipobianns like you.
That is MNK's legacy.
Even my handle is Turkish words but out of ignorance you thought it is Ibandan language. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Biafrannuke: 9:11pm On Feb 15
paramakina202:

Ndo o grin onye obi ojo...I dey Ibadan like this okwaya?
When did Ibadan start using Türk Telecom?
It will take a generation to rehabilitate poisoned and brainwashed ipobianns like you.
That is MNK's legacy.
Even handle my handle is Turkish words but out of ignorance you thought it is Ibandan language. grin
Good to know you have admitted you are an economic refugee in Turkey. You ran away from your homeland to slave your life away while discouraging those who want freedom. Biafra must come and if you don't want Biafra, you will never see it! Iseeee!

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by paramakina202: 9:41pm On Feb 15
Biafrannuke:
Good to know you have admitted you are an economic refugee in Turkey. You ran away from your homeland to slave your life away while discouraging those who want freedom. Biafra must come and if you don't want Biafra, you will never see it! Iseeee!

Yes I am discouraging people from wasting their time and lives hoping and waiting on illusion of return of Biafra.
Do you know what Biafra means?Biafra is former Eastern Nigeria which fought war with the rest of Nigeria from 1967-1970 and lost in the battle field of independence.Since then the tribes that make up that defunct and defeated nation has moved on and never want anything to do with it again.

Then ignoramuses like you (MNK's followers)are asking Federal government to dash a territory that was lost in battle on a platter of gold after your ancestors signed a surrender documents and the former Biafra leader pleaded for amnesty from exile and was granted he came back in 1982 and became a pan Nigerian and died and was buried in Nigeria flags.

Even if Nigeria collapses tomorrow wish I believe it is very possible,Biafra of 1967 is not realistic because ndi Igbo will never form a country with a back stabbing tribe like Ijaw even if they offer to join.A vibrant Igbo nation will emerge from the ruins of Nigeria whenever it happens.
Biafra is dead and I do not pray to go back to Biafra wish is synonymous with defeat,hunger,death and destruction.
Go and ask Obigbo and Orlu people if they are enjoying IPOB Biafra you brought to their communities grin grin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Biafrannuke: 10:11pm On Feb 15
paramakina202:

Yes I am discouraging people from wasting their time and lives hoping and waiting on illusion of return of Biafra.
Do you know what Biafra means?Biafra is former Eastern Nigeria which fought war with the rest of Nigeria from 1967-1970 and lost in the battle field of independence.Since then the tribes that make up that defunct and defeated nation has moved on and never want anything to do with it again.

Then ignoramuses like you (MNK's followers)are asking Federal government to dash a territory that was lost in battle on a platter of gold after your ancestors signed a surrender documents and the former Biafra leader pleaded for amnesty from exile and was granted he came back in 1982 and became a pan Nigerian and died and was buried in Nigeria flags.

Even if Nigeria collapses tomorrow wish I believe it is very possible,Biafra of 1967 is not realistic because ndi Igbo will never form a country with a back stabbing tribe like Ijaw even if they offer to join.A vibrant Igbo nation will emerge from the ruins of Nigeria whenever it happens.
Biafra is dead and I do not pray to go back to Biafra wish is synonymous with defeat,hunger,death and destruction.
Go and ask Obigbo and Orlu people if they are enjoying IPOB Biafra you brought to their communities grin grin.
I understand you are a lonely vagabond in Turkey needing someone to talk to. I won't oblige you.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by paramakina202: 10:22pm On Feb 15
Biafrannuke:
I understand you are a lonely vagabond in Turkey needing someone to talk to. I won't oblige you.

I thought the idea is to get my data exausted?
Abi you no wan make my data finish again? grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15
paramakina202:

Dude, stop polluting this thread with your asinine arguments! No true Igbo, no matter how much they may disagree with Mazi Kanu and his efforts to free his people from the prison and killing field that is ‘one Nigeria’, would come up with the rubbish you come up with….especially on a forum such as this, and more so after seeing how caught/convicted terrorists, bandits and killer herdsmen are freed either by the evil Nigerian state or through orchestrated ‘jailbreaks’! Wasn’t it today that we heard your daft federal gov’t has withdrawn their case against Sowore!?

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by paramakina202: 10:57pm On Feb 15
PROUDIGBO:

Dude, stop polluting this thread with your asinine arguments! No true Igbo, no matter how much they may disagree with Mazi Kanu and his efforts to free his people from the prison and killing field that is ‘one Nigeria’, would come up with the rubbish you come up with….especially on a forum such as this, and more so after seeing how caught/convicted terrorists, bandits and killer herdsmen are freed either by the evil Nigerian state or through orchestrated ‘jailbreaks’! Wasn’t it today that we heard your daft federal gov’t has withdrawn their case against Sowore!?

Truth and fact means pollution to your ears.I will not allow you guys sell baseless separatist propaganda here on behalf of ndi Igbo to go unchallenged because it is not in the agenda of majority of ndi Igbo and their political leaders neither does it represent our overall interest.
FG withdrawn Sowore's case,good for him.One day MNK will be freed too.
Some of you supported jail breaks that freed hardened criminals in ala Igbo that have almost turned Igbo land into hell on earth.
Thank God Igbo land is gradually recoverying from the mad mob.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Abufo: 11:12pm On Feb 15
Sangoamadioha1:
E no hard nah, relocate to Somalia abeg.

you no dey read...he is asking for Biafra....wetin concern us with somalia.............Fulani nigeria are at the same level with somalia na! Boko haram and Al shebab are siamese twins...!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Tochi360: 11:24pm On Feb 15
PROUDIGBO:

What do You mean by what You just wrote,take it down now angry

Which Nwafor fancies a Londoner who doesn't have any thing close to a kiosk as an investment in Igboland,but went about calling for self destruction while His family enjoy in safe UK?

The majority of Igboland are secessionist by heart,but only a few want it this ipob oppressive way.

I don't have a problem with you doing your ipob bcus it is within your right to seek self determination but stop tagging Igbo the Tribe in general into your ipob a registered group.

Some of our brothers are massob,they are pro secessionist and they do not stand with your mnk and his ipob.

1 Like

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by kikake: 11:48pm On Feb 15
paramakina202:

Hey friend. You write from hearsay or from figments of your imagination.
You are not well informed on loads of the things you write on.
For example, the fracas in Orlu has nothing to do with IPOB.
The incumbent governor of Imo state clandestinely initiated the fracas in Orlu as vendetta against the town. Many years ago, Hope Uzodinma had some stiff political opponents from the town. Why would IPOB at the beginning of the fracas in Orlu set fire on Orlu LGA headquarters and record the video in which they shouted "Orlu is burning, relocate from Orlu?" Why would IPOB destroy Orlu township stadium at the beginning of the fracas? Not restored till today. Why would IPOB bomb down Orlu High court? Shortly after, Hope Uzodinma built a High Court in his Omuma hometown?
Why would IPOB go to exchange gunfires frequently with the soldiers who Gov Hope Uzodinma put at many street junctions in Orlu?
Why would IPOB see Orlu in particular as a city to be destroyed, the way it's?
Take it to the banks: IPOB has no business in initiating the fracas in Orlu. Uzodinma's unknown gunmen, now Ebubeagu, are behind the fracas in Orlu.

As for Obigbo in Rivers state, Obigbo is treated with contempt by govs of Rivers state due to the high concentration of Igbos from the SE in Obigbo. Gov Wike had no problem branding Obigbo as IPOB enclave in order to enable federal government forces to deal with people in Obigbo.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by paramakina202: 11:56pm On Feb 15
kikake:

Hey friend. You write from hearsay or from figments of your imagination.
You are not well informed on loads of the things you write on.
For example, the fracas in Orlu has nothing to do with IPOB.
The incumbent governor of Imo state clandestinely initiated the fracas in Orlu as vendetta against the town. Many years ago, he had some stiff political opponents from the town. Why would IPOB at the beginning of the fracas in Orlu set fire on Orlu LGA headquarters and record the video in which they shouted Orlu is burning, relocate from Orlu?" Why would IPOB destroy Orlu township stadium at the beginning of the fracas? Why would IPOB burn down Orlu High court? Shortly after, Hope Uzodinma literally built a High Court in his Omuma hometown?
Why would IPOB go to exchange gunfires frequently with the soldiers Gov Hope Uzodinma put at many street junctions in Orlu?
Why would IPOB see Orlu in particular as a city to be destroyed, the way it's?
Take it to the banks: IPOB has no business in initiating the fracas in Orlu.

As for Obigbo in Rivers state, Obigbo is treated with contempt by govs of Rivers state due to the high concentration of Igbos from the SE in Obigbo. Gov Wike had no problem branding Obigbo as IPOB enclave in order to enable federal government forces to deal with people in Obigbo.

I am well informed but you are free to believe your own lies.
Orlu is probably the only town in SE today still observing sit at home due to the fact it is de facto headquarters of ESN/UGM bandits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:58pm On Feb 15
paramakina202:

Truth and fact means pollution to your ears.I will not allow you guys sell baseless separatist propaganda here on behalf of ndi Igbo to go unchallenged because it is not in the agenda of majority of ndi Igbo and their political leaders neither does it represent our overall interest.
FG withdrawn Sowore's case,good for him.One day MNK will be freed too.
Some of you supported jail breaks that freed hardened criminals in ala Igbo that have almost turned Igbo land into hell on earth.
Thank God Igbo land is gradually recoverying from the mad mob.

You keep on making wild and unfounded assertions! Who told you the bolded is true!? Has any referendum been carried out to determine the leanings of Ndigbo on the matter!? Or you just assumed the generality of Ndigbo are happy being seen and treated as 3rd-class citizens by the Fulani and their southern allies….a small but significant part of the Yoruba political elite!? You assumed Ndigbo are happy being schemed out of producing president of Nigeria for more than half a century!? You assumed Ndigbo are happy having a large part of their lands, rich in hydrocarbon, sliced off and placed in states where non-Igbo and Igbo deniers are handed control by the hegemonic alliance!? You assumed Ndigbo are happy having their territory reduced, mocked as a ‘dot in a circle’ and denied access to the sea!? You assumed Ndigbo are happy having no federally-enabled billion dollar projects in their region while the hegemonic alliance ensure they get more than their fair share in theirs!? You assumed Ndigbo are happy being systematically culled from top controlling positions in the Nigerian finance and petroleum/gas sectors while the hegemonic alliance covets all the positions that matter to themselves!? I could go on and on!

You ban IPOB, murder and harass its members agitating peacefully, go to the ends of the earth to kidnap its leader, use all the dirty tricks in the book to delay and stall the ‘treason’ court case YOU brought against him….you do all this and worse, then turn around to declare ’you see….didn’t i say secession, IPOB and Mazi Kanu are not popular in the south-east and Alaigbo’!? I doubt even you don’t believe the shit you post on here!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by kikake: 12:06am On Feb 16
paramakina202:

I am well informed but you are free to believe your own lies.
Orlu is probably the only town in SE today still observing sit at home due to the fact it is de facto headquarters of ESN/UGM bandits.

Do you know why sit at home orders still work in only Orlu?
Because gov Hope Uzodinma loves it. It works for his initial design of vendetta to ground Orlu. After all, no state governor who has all the armed forces at the government's disposal can tolerate continuation of sit at home orders anywhere in his state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by paramakina202: 12:17am On Feb 16
PROUDIGBO:

You keep on making wild and unfounded assertions! Who told you the bolded is true!? Has any referendum been carried out to determine the leanings of Ndigbo on the matter!? Or you just assumed the generality of Ndigbo are happy being seen and treated as 3rd-class citizens by the Fulani and their southern allies….a small but significant part of the Yoruba political elite!? You assumed Ndigbo are happy being schemed out of producing president of Nigeria for more than half a century!? You assumed Ndigbo are happy having a large part of their lands, rich in hydrocarbon, sliced off and placed in states where non-Igbo and Igbo deniers are handed control by the hegemonic alliance!? You assumed Ndigbo are happy having their territory reduced, mocked as a ‘dot in a circle’ and denied access to the sea!? You assumed Ndigbo are happy having no federally-enabled billion dollar projects in their region while the hegemonic alliance ensure they get more than their fair share in theirs!? You assumed Ndigbo are happy being systematically culled from top controlling positions in the Nigerian finance and petroleum/gas sectors while the hegemonic alliance covets all the positions that matter to themselves!? I could go on and on!

You ban IPOB, murder and harass its members agitating peacefully, go to the ends of the earth to kidnap its leader, use all the dirty tricks in the book to delay and stall the ‘treason’ court case YOU brought against him….you do all this and worse, then turn around to declare ’you see….didn’t i say secession, IPOB and Mazi Kanu are not popular in the south-east and Alaigbo’!? I doubt even you don’t believe the shit you post on here!

Eleven million south-easterners registered with INEC to participate in the last election despite IPOB vigorous campaign and efforts to discourage people from doing so.What does that tell you?It means ndi Igbo wants to be involved in Nigeria democracy.As for referendum it is not even in our constitution so those asking for it are just constituting nuisance in the society.There is an on going constitution amendment committee as we speak,clueless yahoo yahoo freedom fighters will not work through our Reps to see if referendum can be added in our constitution they will rather prefer to kill their own people in the streets of Igboland or lock them up in a stupid sit at home than do the needful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by paramakina202: 12:22am On Feb 16
kikake:

Do you know why sit at home orders still work in only Orlu?
Because gov Hope Uzodinma loves it. It works for his initial design of vendetta to ground Orlu. After all, no state governor who has all the armed forces at the government's disposal can tolerate continuation of sit at home orders anywhere in his state.

Rather you loves your own lies.Continue!
Stop giving IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu's glory to Hope Uzodimma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by kikake: 12:36am On Feb 16
paramakina202:

Rather you loves your own lies.Continue!
Stop giving IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu's glory to Hope Uzodimma.

How many federal legislators does the SE zone have to push rest of Nigeria into including Referendum in the 1999 Constitution? A more reasonable person would argue for jettison of the 1999 constitution which does not have the people of Nigeria as authors. The constitution has no backup referendum; the constitution is a product of northern military dictators riding on armoured tanks as they dished out the contents of the constitution to the drafters. The constitution was made to legit the skewed political structure they created from 1967-1996. The constitution was made to legitimise democratic institutions to sustain the unitary government system they created to profit the northern region.

Stop writing like one who is incurably stupeed, as you believe your own imaginations but refuse to accept truths supported with instances and evidences.

Mind you, I have never been a member or sympathizer of the IPOB group. All I know is that the Igbo is dangerously caged in Nigeria and needs liberation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Kushites: 12:46am On Feb 16
Biafrannuke:

Currency

Inflation rate
Nigeria 28%
Somalia 6%

Unemployment
Somalia 6%

Somalia GDP Per Capita: 592 USD

Nigeria GDP Per Capita: 2,165 USD

Good luck in your new Somalian Paradise. grin grin

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD?locations=NG
Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by paramakina202: 12:49am On Feb 16
kikake:

How many federal legislators does the SE zone have to push rest of Nigeria into including Referendum in the 1999 Constitution? A more reasonable person would argue for jettison of the 1999 constitution which does not have the people of Nigeria as authors. The constitution has no backup referendum; the constitution is a product of northern military dictators riding on armoured tanks as they dished out the contents of the constitution to the drafters. The constitution was made to legit the skewed political structure they created from 1967-1996. The constitution was made to legitimise democratic institutions to sustain the unitary government system they created to profit the northern region.

Stop writing like one who is incurably stupeed, as you believe your own imaginations but refuse to accept truths supported with instances and evidences.

Mind you, I have never been a member or sympathizer of the IPOB group. All I know is that the Igbo is dangerously caged in Nigeria and needs liberation.

No geopolitcal zone have the numbers to pass any bill in House of Assembly but through lobby and diplomacy you can convince other regions to vote for it that is how it works.You said you never been a member of IPOB grin grin that is laughable but I am not surprised even the founder of IPOB denied being a member under oath.

1 Like

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by blacknp(m): 12:55am On Feb 16
kikake:

Quite obvious that you have not read the constitution of 1999 As Amended, just talking thrash from your oblivious misconstrued imagination?

Only failed Nigerians using Biafra, which is just an incoherent minded person’s fleeting illusion to be pursued but never attained, as an excuse for their failed existence reason like you, & we have a lot of clueless minded things like yourself existing within the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

No wonder you are suffering in The Federal Republic of Nigeria, nobody force them to born you for Naija?

Your so called Biafra has been handed over to Cameroon Republic over a twice a baker’s dozen years ago, move across the border if you done tire for your former motherland?

Nonsensical Empty Barrel.
Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:15am On Feb 16
Tochi360:

What do You mean by what You just wrote,take it down now angry

Which Nwafor fancies a Londoner who doesn't have any thing close to a kiosk as an investment in Igboland,but went about calling for self destruction while His family enjoy in safe UK?

The majority of Igboland are secessionist by heart,but only a few want it this ipob oppressive way.

I don't have a problem with you doing your ipob bcus it is within your right to seek self determination but stop tagging Igbo the Tribe in general into your ipob a registered group.

Some of our brothers are massob,they are pro secessionist and they do not stand with your mnk and his ipob.

‘Nwafor’ my hairy black ass! Dude, YOU ARE MOST LIKELY NOT IGBO!…..Both you and the para’ dude i responded to (that’s if you’re not both in cahoots or one of his alternate monikers)!

You lying and deceitful schmucks always surface when you fear the secession option is gaining mass appeal amongst Ndigbo and their friends/neighbours! I put it to you that you’re most likely a impostor and 5th-columnist! If by the off-chance you do have some Igbo blood in you, then your case is even more pathetic as it’s obvious you’re placing whatever pecuniary and short-term materialistic/political gains you’re getting presently before the long-term and wider Igbo interest!

Ndigbo have been doing this ‘one Nigeria’ shit for more than half a century now, and we’re worse off for it and have lost millions of lives to the charade! We’ve been left holding the short end of the stick, while the other two major groups/ethnicities are cornering a disproportionate amount of political and economic benefits for their politicians, entrepreneurs and region! If you are Igbo, it’s naive, malleable, selfish and lilly-livered Igbo like you they like and who they use or turn to in their bid to give some semblance of ‘unity’ and ‘everyone is benefiting from ‘one Nigeria’’! If indeed you are Igbo, you’re likely to be one of the useless and subservient Igbo politicians beholden to the Fulani/Yoruba hegemonic alliance or one of their lackeys! Walahi, Igbo political elite are the most useless and the worst amongst the three major groupings!

It’s funny how we never hear your useless voice when Ndigbo are being cheated politically and economically, or when we’re being mocked and abused! You only appear when Igbo are having kind words to say of IPOB or Mazi Kanu! What exactly is your fear!? I understand the game you’re trying to play, but you ain’t playing it with me mate!

How did Mazi Kanu call for ‘self destruction’ of the very same people he cares for and is one of!? Or is him asking for referendum now a basis for you making that daft and false assertion!? You have not said anything about the evil Fulani army of Nigeria and their DSS partners who have been murdering hundreds if not thousands of innocent Igbo/Biafran agitators in cold blood! Rather, you have the temerity to open you mouth to blame the victims!

Mazi Kanu would not have escaped to the UK had Buhari respected the rights of all to freedom of speech and had he respected the rule of law and not tried to murder Mazi Kanu days before he (Kanu) was due to reappear in court for the continuance of the laughable ‘treason’ trial! Mazi Kanu was in Nigeria sensitising on the need for a referendum and holding massive rallies! The evil Buhari gov’t saw this and panicked because they know fake allusions to ‘one Nigeria’ are not built on any solid foundation of patriotism or true nationhood! This was why they went after Mazi Kanu and IPOB, and this is why you’re here on this forum trying to give a false narrative and trying to silence the true sentiments and feelings of the people!

33 Likes

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by blacknp(m): 1:20am On Feb 16
PROUDIGBO:

‘Nwafor’ my hairy black ass! Dude, YOU ARE MOST LIKELY NOT IGBO!…..Both you and the para’ dude i responded to (that’s if you’re not both in cahoots or one of his alternate monikers)!

You lying and deceitful schmucks always surface when you fear the secession option is gaining mass appeal amongst Ndigbo and their friends/neighbours! I put it to you that you’re most likely a impostor and 5th-columnist! If by the off-chance you do have some Igbo blood in you, then your case is even more pathetic as it’s obvious you’re placing whatever pecuniary and short-term materialistic/political gains you’re getting presently before the long-term and wider Igbo interest!

Ndigbo have been doing this ‘one Nigeria’ shit for more than half a century now, and we’re worse off for it and have lost millions of lives to the charade! We’ve been left holding the short end of the stick, while the other two major groups/ethnicities are cornering a disproportionate amount of political and economic benefits for their politicians, entrepreneurs and region! If you are Igbo, it’s naive, malleable, selfish and lilly-livered Igbo like you they like and who they use or turn to in their bid to give some semblance of ‘unity’ and ‘everyone is benefiting from ‘one Nigeria’’! If indeed you are Igbo, you’re likely to be one of the useless and subservient Igbo politicians beholden to the Fulani/Yoruba hegemonic alliance or one of their lackeys! Walahi, Igbo political elite are the most useless and the worst amongst the three major groupings!

It’s funny how we never hear your useless voice when Ndigbo are being cheated politically and economically, or when we’re being mocked and abused! You only appear when Igbo are having kind words to say of IPOB or Mazi Kanu! What exactly is your fear!? I understand the game you’re trying to play, but you ain’t playing it with me mate!

How did Mazi Kanu call for ‘self destruction’ of the very same people he cares for and is one of!? Or is him asking for referendum now a basis for you making that daft and false assertion!? You have not said anything about the evil Fulani army of Nigeria and their DSS partners who have been murdering hundreds if not thousands of innocent Igbo/Biafran agitators in cold blood! Rather, you have the temerity to open you mouth to blame the victims!

Mazi Kanu would not have escaped to the UK had Buhari respected the rights of all to freedom of speech and had he respected the rule of law and not tried to murder Mazi Kanu days before he (Kanu) was due to reappear in court for the continuance of the laughable ‘treason’ trial! Mazi Kanu was in Nigeria sensitising on the need for a referendum and holding massive rallies! The evil Buhari gov’t saw this and panicked because they know fake allusions to ‘one Nigeria’ are not built on any solid foundation of patriotism or true nationhood! This was why they went after Mazi Kanu and IPOB, and this is why you’re here on this forum trying to give a false narrative and trying to silence the true sentiments and feelings of the people!
Quite certain that the Colorado you are puffing into your skull in Eastern Nigeria is adulterated?

Please desist, & quit immediately, before The NAFDAC comes for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by chopnaira: 1:28am On Feb 16
Biafrannuke:

Currency

Inflation rate
Nigeria 28%
Somalia 6%

Unemployment
Somalia 6%

Instead of wailing on Nairaland, why don't you relocate to Somalia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by blacknp(m): 1:32am On Feb 16
chopnaira:

Instead of wailing on Nairaland, why don't you relocate to Somalia.
Only condensed nitrogen vapor that has been rejected as a warhead can be in a Thing’s presumed skull that calls itself biafrannuke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:36am On Feb 16
paramakina202:

Eleven million south-easterners registered with INEC to participate in the last election despite IPOB vigorous campaign and efforts to discourage people from doing so.What does that tell you?It means ndi Igbo wants to be involved in Nigeria democracy.As for referendum it is not even in our constitution so those asking for it are just constituting nuisance in the society.There is an on going constitution amendment committee as we speak,clueless yahoo yahoo freedom fighters will not work through our Reps to see if referendum can be added in our constitution they will rather prefer to kill their own people in the streets of Igboland or lock them up in a stupid sit at home than do the needful.

Dude, quit sounding unreasonable! You have not given Ndigbo/Biafra the option of holding a referendum….or even agreed to listen to their grievances! Instead, you’ve held a gun to their head and demanded they recite the pledge or you blow their brains out!

Yes, many Igbo registered to vote….even much more than the 11 million you quote! But a lot of their PVCs were miraculously ‘lost’ or those who wanted to register were frustrated and eventually gave up trying! These, coupled with engineering unrest in the south-east and blaming IPOB, were all part of the devilish scheme to reduce the voting strength of the region! Even i supported Peter Obi and wanted him to win…..and HE DID WIN! This in no way makes my support for IPOB unreasonable! If anything, the shenanigans engaged in by the emilokan gang and their northern allies before, during and after the elections, have vindicated my position that Ndigbo have no business sharing the same country with certain power-hungry, vindictive, unfair and bigoted groups!

Fact of the matter is, no group or ethnicity has practiced ‘one Nigeria’ more than the Igbo, and we have paid for this mistake in blood! We would not have been here today discussing secession or no secession had Nigeria been a fair country, a true nation, and had certain groups not insisted on still blaming Ndigbo in 2024 for the crimes of Nzeogwu and a handful of other soldiers in 1966….while insisting, through their words and actions, that they will continue to extract their pound of flesh on the grandchildren of those they blame for the misdeeds of a few soldiers more than half a century ago!

32 Likes

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by blacknp(m): 1:40am On Feb 16
PROUDIGBO:

Dude, quit sounding unreasonable! You have not given Ndigbo/Biafra the option of holding a referendum….or even agreed to listen to their grievances! Instead, you’ve held a gun to their head and demanded they recite the pledge or you blow their brains out!

Yes, many Igbo registered to vote….even much more than the 11 million you quote! But a lot of their PVCs were miraculously ‘lost’ or those who wanted to register were frustrated and eventually gave up trying! These, coupled with engineering unrest in the south-east and blaming IPOB, were all part of the devilish scheme to reduce the voting strength of the region! Even i supported Peter Obi and wanted him to win…..and HE DID WIN! This in no way makes my support for IPOB unreasonable! If anything, the shenanigans engaged in by the emilokan gang and their northern allies before, during and after the elections, have vindicated my position that Ndigbo have no business sharing the same country with certain power-hungry, vindictive, unfair and bigoted groups!

Fact of the matter is, no group or ethnicity has practiced ‘one Nigeria’ more than the Igbo, and we have paid for this mistake in blood! We would not have been here today discussing secession or no secession had Nigeria been a fair country, a true nation, and had certain groups not insisted on still blaming Ndigbo in 2024 for the crimes of Nzeogwu and a handful of other soldiers in 1966….while insisting, through their words and actions, that they will continue to extract their pound of flesh on the grandchildren of those they blame for the misdeeds a few soldiers carried out more than half a century ago!
You sound like a Failure Mr Man.

1 Like

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by sunboy(m): 2:18am On Feb 16
Somalia greatly benefited from the Japa wave seeking asylum is different countries. They still love their homeland, and their first gen born outside the country are not going back home to invest heavily especially in hospitality and real estate. There’s a documentary on YouTube about this movement.

A typical Nigerian will swore never to to back home and curse their country when others still uphold their homeland love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Story Of Young Man Who Commits Su¦cide In Port Harcourt After Allegedly L / CARS WILL SOON RUN ON WATERS !By Francis Atuche / SSS Arraigns CPC Candidate Over Suleja Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.