Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? (188 Views)

Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal / Nigeria Will Continue To Suffer Power Crises Till 2028 โ€“ TCN / Nigeria Will Change If We Obey God - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? by insidelife22(m): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
Now understand that I wish nothing but the best for our dear Naija, but growing up,i have always seen things get alot worse than it was before . No solution or vision whatsoever.

No creation of jobs, no security of lives and properties, no food security,tribalism,religious profiling,ignorance from the leaders, impunity from the judiciary, highhandedness and extortion from the security agencies.

Should I talk about the brain drain?without been bias or sentimental, do You believe Naija go better again?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? by God1000(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
Yes, but maybe after two to three generation of new nigerians

Almost all the people between the age of 10 to 100 in Nigeria are bad and corrupt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? by Jking20(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
Believe it at your own peril...
What I do advice is for you to get better and whether Nigeria gets better or not you won't feel it.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
I get hope die.
Re: Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? by ITbomb(m): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
With the present constitution? No

8 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? by saintopus(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
It's not possible, Nigeria is gone.
Otilo

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? by Franzinni: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
Not possible, there are NO patriotic Nigerians, everyone is perfectly willing to sabotage Nigeria as long as it's benefits them personally and that is why there will NEVER be change until they all die off and a new set of Nigerians spring up, but the problem is the generation that can bring this to life are not yet born.

Every other Nigeria no matter where you are, is a CRIMINAL by default
Re: Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? by FamTomx2(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
How Nigeria go well when mad people plenty pass normal people.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? by Jomonix: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
Yes but not any time soon
Re: Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? by Benekkk: 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nigeriaโ€™s problems are due to rampant corruption. Let me answer your question with a question. Can you stop corruption?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? by Bahamas95(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
Keep dreaming.

This country is dead and buried, those useless so-called leaders have destroyed Nigeria patapata.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? by johannu(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
If I may deceive you (as we like deceiving ourselves), Nigeria will get better. But if I may tell you the truth, Nigeria will get worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? by Aboks(m): 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
in the year 2050
Re: Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? by kettykin: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
I see pockets of independent growths from parts of the east like Aba , Enugu, onitsha and other parts of the country like delta, port Harcourt, Lagos, Abuja , kano, kaduna ,Akwa ibom, I can't say for the rest of the country
Re: Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? by Warrior99: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
If Nigeria RESTRUCTURES... yes.
Re: Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? by Floky215: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
insidelife22:
Now understand that I wish nothing but the best for our dear Naija, but growing up,i have always seen things get alot worse than it was before . No solution or vision whatsoever.

No creation of jobs, no security of lives and properties, no food security,tribalism,religious profiling,ignorance from the leaders, impunity from the judiciary, highhandedness and extortion from the security agencies.

Should I talk about the brain drain?without been bias or sentimental, do You believe Naija go better again?

Does an expired product ever get better? Answer this and know peace...!!

When you see politicians looting on an industrial scale as if the devil is pursuing them, you need understand that there's something behind it, it's all a frantic last minute effort to looting as much as they can before the whole crumbles...!!
After the crumbling they know there would be nothing like accountability and they all would simply fled and domicile elsewhere with their family..!!

Them politicians knows nothing good would ever come of the expired contraption so whatever they tell you is just for them to buy time amd steal more till the whole place eventually collapse..!!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? by Macdeey: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
Never !!! Better ko ! Bitter ni lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
With very passionate leaders who are willing to make the necessary sacrifices and go the extra mile..yeah I think it could be possible.

I think the first thing is to make quality education easily accessible or even mandatory.
Re: Do You Believe Nigeria Will Ever Get Better? by Austineva(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
You a joker! Which Nigeria? The one that has already crumbled many years ago?
Nigeria has expired and gone and gone forever

I can't wait for the emergence of my darling Nation, Biafra๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ

(1) (Reply)

Palliatives: Orji Uzor Shares Extra 5000 Bags Of Beans And Garri To Abia North W / Recipe For A Successful Day- Reno Omokri / What Will Feminists Say Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.