Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) (23394 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Help My Drunk Dad Before He Kills Himself..!!! / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nackzy:
Daddy's child, this is really a bad sign, but the guy isn't smart enough to decipher the meaning, the dad will practically dictates everything that happens in that marriage, my guess though
if a man dictates what happened in a marriage, watch out it is a good sign, most men don't have time to interfere in marriage

1 Like

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Nyascobar1414: 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
cupidstar:
U raised a child for some number of years with your resources and a guy came in some months to take her away. If u are sensible enough, the dad deserves some courtesy. My take .

Of what benefit will the girl be to the man..?
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by vayewy: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 7K Only.

LEGIT PAYPAL FUNDS FOR 1000Naira PER $... Escrow can come in or one on one deal

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT AND MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Walkat9t: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
The girl appreciated her dad...
Apart from marriage I don't think there is anything anyman can use to entice this kind of girl, because her dad had given her practically everything in life therefore she needs to show her loyalty to her dad to him daddy you really tried for me. Its not easy to train a female child to that stage of getting married legally... haba... that man don try for this lady
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Mayplays(f): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

U don't have to be strong hearted to find kneeling down for women a bit irritating.. it's just romantic preference ...there are lot of romantic ways to initiate proposal and still make a woman feel special..
I agree. The kneeling thing is unnecessary because we are both special
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by lulufaj(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nackzy:
Daddy's child, this is really a bad sign, but the guy isn't smart enough to decipher the meaning, the dad will practically dictates everything that happens in that marriage, my guess though

If you are married you will understand men respect themselves. Men respect other men irrespective of the age. It is women that behave that way. It is not a man's thing to dictate to other men how to run their homes. A woman is more likely to behave that way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by hotseat: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
Zonefree:
Who brought this idea of kneeling to beg a woman to be your responsibility? undecided

The first sign of an unstable marriage is "kneel and propose."

My two cousins that went on two knees to propose to their wives are single fathers today.

This is copying the Western culture hook, line and sinker.

In African culture, it's a taboo to knee before a wife, wife-to-be or concubine.

Just imagine Okonkwo of the classic novel "Things Fall Apart" kneeing before any of his wives.

Tufiakwa!

Our ancestors never practiced this imbecilic obesiance before our ancestral mothers nor their sidekicks.

Blind copycats!
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by jiz: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
This is called two way authentication
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by twilliamx(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
iuni:
That marriage is in serious danger ooo
Why?
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by iuni: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
twilliamx:

Why?
The girl can't make decisions on her own without the father's consent. It shows her level of immaturity. She will make so many bad decisions in her marriage. I'm sure her father will tell her how many times she needs to nack a week. grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Chochovini: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
Zonefree:
Who brought this idea of kneeling to beg a woman to be your responsibility? undecided

My two cousins that went on two knees to propose to their wives are single fathers today.
. As an Alfa male that I am, I will never be so simpy as to kneel down to prpose to a woman with breast on the chest to marry me, NEVER!
Cos, I believe that, if you beg a woman to marry you, then its likely you‘ll be begging her all the marraige period to stay.
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by AmazingELixir: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nackzy:

Coming from neophyte.....atimes you don't have to comment.
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Nackzy: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Acidosis:

Daddy's girl, a bad sign? You're inexperienced.
shut up someon up there said that was what ruined his marriage you're here running your smelling mouth
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Nackzy: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
AmazingELixir:

Coming from neophyte.....atimes you don't have to comment.
shut up your smelling mouth I have seen it happen severally, somone even said his marriage was ruined cos of that idiot
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by AmazingELixir: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nackzy:
shut up your smelling mouth I have seen it happen severally, somone even said his marriage was ruined cos of that idiot

How old are you?
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by advanceDNA: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Mayplays:
I agree. The kneeling thing is unnecessary because we are both special

You are both special??
Hmmm !! interesting..
There might get be little hope for men after all
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Chochovini: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
IamDora:
All these l doesn't matter, happy married life to them in advance
. Babe, u fyn sha.
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Nackzy: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
AmazingELixir:

How old are you?
I am older than your mum and dad
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by OBTOREPA(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
tooth4tooth:
Naaah! Men are not programmed like that. The man has his own wife to worry about. She's just a daddy's girl, that all.
She's a well trained lady, that's how it should be.
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Chochovini: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

U don't have to be strong hearted to find kneeling down for women a bit irritating.. it's just romantic preference ...there are lot of romantic ways to initiate proposal and still make a woman feel special..
. Yes, without necessarily having to kneel down and beg her. I totally agree with you on this.
Simps everywhere. So annoying.
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by nedekid: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
Well brought up lady from a proper home. Respects her dad and has a good relationship with him. Dad obviously knows the guy and she calls dad to share with him wole's proposal. No be good thing be that?
My daughter has such relationship with me and I hope her younger one develops such too. From school, 5 am she don write me. Her breakfast she go snap pic show me, ask if I don chop, watin I chop. Afternoon, calls me to tell me of her lectures, na so she go call me too ask how my day de go. If I am driving, she will ask how far, where am I heading to etc, say make drive safely.
Its nice to have a good healthy relationship with your kids.

1 Like

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by twilliamx(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2023
iuni:
The girl can't make decisions on her own without the father's consent. It shows her level of immaturity. She will make so many bad decisions in her marriage. I'm sure her father will tell her how many times she needs to nack a week. grin
I don't see it that way. You can't judge a person's life from a 5sec video. Obviously the dad knows the guy. It's just an acknowledgement
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by AmazingELixir: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nackzy:
I am older than your mum and dad

Now it's made even clearer....a street child with no home training.
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by AuthorMan: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
Zonefree:

They knelt to the wrong women
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Chochovini: 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
cupidstar:
U raised a child for some number of years with your resources and a guy came in some months to take her away. If u are sensible enough, the dad deserves some courtesy. My take .
. You‘re right Sir.
The problem some of us have here is not about the lady in question calling the Dad to seek for his aproval or blessing. I think that‘s cool.

But its with the simp of a guy having to kneel down to beg a woman to marry him.
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Nackzy: 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
AmazingELixir:

Now it's made even clearer....a street child with no home training.
or are you an orphan?
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by godofuck231: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
Yes that a well brought up girl , her life is sacred and she was well brought up , that boy has acquired a good wife to be
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Toluwanise247(m): 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
Zonefree:

Werey you bad ooo
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Irupetepete: 9:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin Orishirishi
Irupetepete.
😡
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by UncleKoboko: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nackzy:
Not at all mumu
IT'S RESPECT.
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR 18-20 YEARS OLD DAUGHTER COMES HOME TO TELL YOU SHE ACCEPTED SOME STRANGER GUY'S MARRIAGE PROPOSAL AND ENGAGEMENT RING?
UNA NO DEY THINK AT ALL?

2 Likes

Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Vello(m): 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
officialwdhtvv:
Moment lady calls her dad before accepting her fiance’s marriage proposal shocked cheesy

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYmpjbvfsv4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1hkJovvI0D/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
I love this.
Better than calling her mother. That'll be a case of a witch calling another witch to jointly determine the kind of soup they'd use the man to cook.
Calling the father shows the girls has huge respect for her dad and man to man, that guy is safe provided he treats the lady good.

Only the wise will understand my point here
Re: Moment Lady Calls Her Dad Before Accepting Her Fiance’s Marriage Proposal (vid) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nackzy:

Hmmmmm...... If a grown woman seeks the opinion of the man currently taking care of and responsible for her in such an important moment, just imagine what happens when her Dad hands her over to the husband. I believe she will do same to him, if he's a good man.

If he's good to her and she tells her Dad and Mom, what do you think? Of course, they'll be happy for their daughter.

If he isn't, she'll take his matter back to Daddy, and wahala will start.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

' I Sold My Child For N4M And I Want Him Back Now' / Woman Welcomes Quintuplets In Calabar After 10 Years Of Childlessness (Photo) / My Dad Still Treats Me Like A Kid Despite My Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.