Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Men Don't Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don't Read (1056 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Don't Read by LooneyLester: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2023
Why do women read more than men?

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Read by LooneyLester: 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
Books women read

Re: Men Don't Read by T0BY(m): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
Don't generalize. Some men read

They hardly come out publicly to brag or seek for attention...

6 Likes

Re: Men Don't Read by Natbrowny: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
How did u f*cking come to this conclusion. Coz of a picture she posted abi.

I read 65 books this year alone. With different genres. (ontop hustling to live and survive o).

I didnt post it. Why d f*ck should i.

Reading comments frm her twitter post. I knew she wanted attention and i was right.

OP..BEHAVE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don't Read by TheFinesseKid: 7:28am On Jan 01
LooneyLester:
Books women read
she get time and person wey dey sponsor her lifestyle.

5 Likes

Re: Men Don't Read by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:34am On Jan 01
because men have many opportunities to make money without reading. When I dey Naija the highest money I got in a month na agbero work.3million in a month.but because of politics and who know man,Dem comot me put anoda person wey get strong connect.
Re: Men Don't Read by thrillionaire(m): 9:59am On Jan 01
Na person wey chop bellefull and wey them dey feed for house, na him dey get time read this much books.

If you're working to earn a living and you have other responsibilities.. hmmm.

Well with intense discipline and shunning social media you can achieve much Sha 🤷

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Read by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:40am On Jan 01
thrillionaire:
Na person wey chop bellefull and wey the dey feed for house, na him dey get time read this much books.

If you're working to earn a living and you have other responsibilities.. hmmm.

Well with intense discipline and shunning social media you can achieve much Sha 🤷
I swear they dont know,its good to read o,if you have time and if reading is dependent on your source of income.But it doesnt guarantee being successful if you no smart join.Infact we all know say some bookworms for higher institution now ,na classroom teacher dem be or they are still finding their foot in life.be sharp,be wise as a man,link up,be updated.

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Read by Love800(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01
Women dey read?

People wey dey wait for already-made men.

U are not serious.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Read by eden60: 12:53pm On Jan 01
Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up google cloud platform training
Re: Men Don't Read by Nicepoker(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01
Pick random 10 girls and ask them the capital of Taiwan. You will be ashamed grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Read by BigDickProblems: 1:07pm On Jan 01
LooneyLester:

You read 130 books only for you to come and tell us that you "read a 130 books".

Haba, where those books written in Spanish or French? Or you're just deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Read by Karleb(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01
I always laugh at these people. grin

I wish to say something negative about their so called reading achievements but I don't want to be dragged on X or accused of envy.

I mean! Okay, so you've read 130 books in a year.

Can you tell me the names of the authors if I pick 5 books at random?
Can you explain a certain chapter if I tell you the title?
Can you tell me what happens next in a chapter if I say 3 lines from a book picked at random?

Reading 130 books for pleasure in a year isn't exactly reading, even geniuses had to read some books over and over again to understand.

I mean, I could brag of reading 200 books if I read 200 newspapers in a year.

Unless you have a job that requires you to read this much, it's better to read and study extensively 4 or 5 books in a year than do this nonsense these jobless women parade as achievement.

4 Likes

Re: Men Don't Read by thrillionaire(m): 2:49pm On Jan 01
Aaaaarghmed:
I swear they dont know,its good to read o,if you have time and if reading is dependent on your source of income.But it doesnt guarantee being successful if you no smart join.Infact we all know say some bookworms for higher institution now ,na classroom teacher dem be or they are still finding their foot in life.be sharp,be wise as a man,link up,be updated.
They don't know lol
Re: Men Don't Read by GreatAchiever1: 2:51pm On Jan 01
I don't agree. If women read books, e no go pass fictional novels or relationship books especially our Nigerian girls. I guess that is what appease them.
Re: Men Don't Read by GreatAchiever1: 3:04pm On Jan 01
Karleb:
I always laugh at these people. grin

I wish to say something negative about their so called reading achievements but I don't want to be dragged on X or accused of envy.

I mean! Okay, so you've read 130 books in a year.

Can you tell me the names of the authors if I pick 5 books at random?
Can you explain a certain chapter if I tell you the title?
Can you tell me what happens next in a chapter if I say 3 lines from a book picked at random?

Reading 130 books for pleasure in a year isn't exactly reading, even geniuses had to read some books over and over again to understand.

I mean, I could brag of reading 200 books if I read 200 newspapers in a year.

Unless you have a job that requires you to read this much, it's better to read and study extensively 4 or 5 books in a year than do this nonsense these jobless women parade as achievement.

The books are fictional novels, it's just to read and have a creative imagination as your read through the books, and also pick up some vocabulary along the way, that is why it's that much. If you read books that force you to think as you read, na highlight you go just dey highlight as you dey read to help reflect, meditate and even research more on it while reading or even when done with it.
Re: Men Don't Read by Karleb(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01
GreatAchiever1:

The books are fictional novels, it's just to read and have a creative imagination as your read through the books, and also pick up some vocabulary along the way, that is why it's that much. If you read books that force you to think as you read, na highlight you go just dey highlight as you dey read to help reflect, meditate and even research more on it while reading or even when done with it.

If the books are fiction then I see no difference between that and watching a movie or series.

I won't take such achievement seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Read by Iyanuoluwa007: 9:39pm On Jan 01
LooneyLester:

It's your circle.
Men in my circle read a lot.

I devour books. Stopped romance fiction for years now. I do more of biographies, African classics, history books, thrillers and investigative novels now.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Abroad Base Nigerian Man Caught His Wife In Hotel With Another Man (Video,Pics) / Is Virginity A Must? / The Hitch Is In Da House, Hola @ Ur Boy If U Av Any Problems In Ur Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.