Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (106236 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 3:05pm On Mar 08
JasonNOTStatham:
They are just doing their daily offers and update of the day thing, almost no chance to win anything.
I am looking for 1 step account! Like two cheesy

Anyone at all is fine by me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08
JasonNOTStatham:
NFP! seems the data is important today, not sure what the hype is all about! Abeg oo

N F P !

the aftermath can hit 500+ pips, looking into some green ish results so XAU can crash for once.
crashing still far o,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by erniok(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08
Petah:
good afternoon everyone,
please anybody heard about PECO?
someone is about to invest with them, i want to sure it is not a scam company. though i am telling the person not to invest with them
PECO in US? Is it online stock trading?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Lanshile(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08
The platform that maven trading switched to is great
I think the best thing to do is just to make analysis with mt4 or mt5 then only use the new platform for execution of trades only

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08
Lanshile:
The platform that maven trading switched to is great
I think the best thing to do is just to make analysis with mt4 or mt5 then only use the new platform for execution of trades only
pls why are they all switching, what' happened to mt4 and mt5

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:17pm On Mar 08
Gold is in a league of its own

No contest.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 6:55pm On Mar 08
With btcee making new ATH, its safe to say bull season has officially commence
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 6:57pm On Mar 08
nzechu:

Metatrader no longer want to work with prop firms
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BinaryRocks: 7:01pm On Mar 08
Backing to my former self.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Lanshile(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08
nzechu:
I dont know boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08
Omo this competition no be beans. 1st 10 positions eligible for a reward are already above 200%. So I don give up

But before I give up, I will like to celebrate my little win. Even though say I no win. A learner doing this percentage. Should atleast tell himself say one day he go make am

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 7:53pm On Mar 08
nzechu:
Omo this competition no be beans. 1st 10 positions eligible for a reward are already above 200%. So I don give up

But before I give up, I will like to celebrate my little win. Even though say I no win. A learner doing this percentage. Should atleast tell himself say one day he go make am

Lock up.. alot of them will drop and you might get a price... Don't chase them

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 8:14pm On Mar 08
PriceActionZ:

I regretted of exiting gold too early. Common...infact 5 mins of my exit, it jumped like 100 pips breaking all new high yesterday. But I am not regretting overall anyway cos I still made cool money from it though.
so if it has gone against me, while holding on to it, I would have regretted of not sticking to my tp. That guy is not ready to calm down. It's all buy opportunities in the coming days to weeks..

So today i was just tired of trading gold. All my entries have been BUYING when everything aligned with my trading decisions, and i knew I over traded. So i left alot of pips , more than 200, on the table.

8 trades, all won, total pips of 160pips today. I never even traded close to NFP, it was either few hours before or after. News trading is not my thing. But one thing i know for sure, is that the last candle of 4hour of the weekend always pull back strongly and i knew that was what going to happen. Assuming i kept trading, i would have gotten additional of 150 pips...Next week will be better. more piping.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08
Donsheddy:

Lock up.. alot of them will drop and you might get a price... Don't chase them
ok boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Manager001: 9:18pm On Mar 08
BrightFuture48:

The temptation to always pull the trigger is one of greatest battle traders will have to contend with. You have to completely UNINSTALL mt4 to control the impulse wao!, another strategy learn there.

But Boss what really entice with IFF because I can't imagine all these unnecessary rules they are using to scam traders. The fundednext is way better than this, I don't know why you didn't stick with them with lots of goodies that even come with their payouts.

Abeg $7k + is more than enough to have as payout o. All the best!
Maven is 100% better too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 7:27am On Mar 09
Binaryrocks how fa
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by boom99(m): 8:32am On Mar 09
Does this mean I have to trade everyday. Good morning good people

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 8:53am On Mar 09
boom99:
Does this mean I have to trade everyday. Good morning good people

No.

It means u need to meet the 5 days minimum trading days criteria to pass the phase

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by erniok(m): 9:08am On Mar 09
nzechu:

You did well. 37th out of thousands no be beans.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Chatflick(m): 9:24am On Mar 09
I give free signals. You can join on Tele.gram @theforexpreacher
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:45am On Mar 09
Gold is in a bubble with this move this week. The top is close for the bullish move that started from the October low. Obviously i wouldnt be a buyer now, the low 1800's is still my POI.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09
What's up my guyssss.

I was the guy that wanted to quit his job to trade full time, after reading all of you guys submissions, I decided to test the waters first, so I went live this week, I funded around 10$ around 16K Nigerian Naira, my goal as I stated in my first post was to make around 2 to 3k a day trading Gold, and I succeeded.

I grew my account to over 31k this week.

I'm I still going to quit my Job? yes, but I'll wait till probably mid of the year.

I'm I overconfident about my skills? No, but I'm pretty confident I can make money consistently in the Gold market.

Do I think FTA rocks? Hell yeah.

here's a screenshot of my P/L bloater.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by boom99(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09
Where can I adjust my lot size my people

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TrennixGLOBAL: 12:58pm On Mar 09
Good afternoon great traders,

Has anyone ever gone through this and was there any success?

It's Tradingview trading contest.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 1:29pm On Mar 09
F1re:
What's up my guyssss.

I was the guy that wanted to quit his job to trade full time, after reading all of you guys submissions, I decided to test the waters first, so I went live this week, I funded around 10$ around 16K Nigerian Naira, my goal as I stated in my first post was to make around 2 to 3k a day trading Gold, and I succeeded.

I'm I still going to quit my Job? yes, but I'll wait till probably mid of the year.

I'm I overconfident about my skills? No, but I'm pretty confident I can make money consistently in the Gold market.

If you dont have a capital of at least 3000$ you have no reason quiting your job oh...
At least if you're good it can get you a guarantee payout of 150$ monthly....

We've all been here and it didn't end well

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09
Donsheddy:

If you dont have a capital of at least 3000$ you have no reason quiting your job oh...
At least if you're good it can get you a guarantee payout of 150$ monthly....

We've all been here and it didn't end well

bro, 3k$? Whooops

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BinaryRocks: 4:15pm On Mar 09
Jameselias:
Binaryrocks how fa
I dey o Boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 7:00pm On Mar 09
Completely delete or bind that that spirit that keeps telling you to quit your job.

He geh why!

F1re:
What's up my guyssss.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:46pm On Mar 09
Trading used to be so fun, now it's all boring. Dear MetaQuotes, please, do forgive all these prop firms and lets go back to delightful trading

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 8:53pm On Mar 09
samfelly:
Trading used to be so fun, now it's all boring. Dear MetaQuotes, please, do forgive all these prop firms and lets go back to delightful trading
I am telling u, all these other softwares don't really cut it like mt4 and mt5

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 8:53pm On Mar 09
I CAME ACROSS A FREE PLATFORM FOR BACKTESTING JUST LIKE GOCHARTING. BUT IT IS MORE SIMILAR TO TRADING VIEW.
IT IS CALLED JFOREX
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM DUKASCOPYDOTCOM
IF STILL CONFUSE MENTION ME.

ANOTHER WEEKEND TO REST, REFINE, PLAN AND PREPARE FOR THE COMING WEEK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 8:55pm On Mar 09
BRO, I LOVE YOUR PLAN TO QUIT MID OF THE YEAR. BUT LISTEN TO THE BOSSES IN THE HOUSE. DONT QUIT YOUR JOB. FOREX IS SWEET UNTIL IT STARTS SHOWING YOU SHEGE. AM I BEING PESSIMISTIC ABOUT YOUR OPINION? NO. I JUST THINK YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE THE BREADWINNER OF YOUR FAMILY AND THE JOB IS PAYING YOU WELL. GOD BLESS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (229) (Reply)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Football Betting Season 3 / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC

Viewing this topic: Cara12(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.