Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (108884 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 7:57pm On Mar 11
Abeg who is using Dxtrade platform here, how you take login
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by jerryson1: 8:02pm On Mar 11
GabsonFX2:
No. 1

Hello boss.. did you have any bad experience with ftmo why you no longer use them?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11
Davigle:

I'd say up we go, and come CPI tomorrow, US30 will be on steroids
Ok bro. I am not understanding my concept again. But I am expecting sells from the little I can read
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 8:32pm On Mar 11
OfficialP:

I really love that firm, knowing that your payment is sure to drop in 24hours whenever you request gives joy my bro.

I hope to win account with them, including ftmo and 5ers someday, Gods willing

You are right. I don't understand 5ers SL rule. If it's only applicable only to o their boot camp program or all their programs?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GhulamOctaFX(m): 4:31am On Mar 12
G30fx:
what is the new website because i tried to open the one you gave up there and it didn't open.
Secondly should i still use my old account login or to go ahead and create a new one

Hi! You are most welcome to use your same account at this link: http://octaafrica.net. Octa is a CFD broker, not a cryptocurrency or foreign currency (including NGNUSD) exchange. Not having Naira assets ensures we can't influence the currency price. Your trust means everything to us!

For the IB, you are most welcome to check the details on this link:
https://octafxpartners.com/

If you have any further queries, you may contact the live agents in chat and get detailed information.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GhulamOctaFX(m): 5:13am On Mar 12
G30fx:
what is the new website because i tried to open the one you gave up there and it didn't open.
Secondly should i still use my old account login or to go ahead and create a new one

Hi! Thanks for highlighting. Please note that Octa is a CFD broker, not a cryptocurrency or foreign currency (including NGNUSD) exchange. Not having Naira assets ensures we can't influence the currency price. Your trust means everything to us! You can use the domain: http://octaafrica.net

You are most welcome to use your own account. It still works, your money is safe with us and we are always available for you. For any details or queries, please contact us via live chat or email. We are always available for you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 5:42am On Mar 12

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 7:01am On Mar 12
To avoid lamentation, avoid gold until Friday.

I will still look for a sell trade on GJ and EJ if they present itself.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 7:15am On Mar 12
Remember Cpi today will be coming a little bit earlier than usual 12:30pm, play your trade and stay safe 😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by HeatSeeker(m): 7:27am On Mar 12
Fxwarrior:
To avoid lamentation, avoid gold until Friday.

I will still look for a sell trade on GJ and EJ if they present itself.

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 7:36am On Mar 12
US Crude oil price is now at 77.77, back up from a low of 76.48. Prices are still in the 75-80 range. The latest news is that China has officially set an economic growth target of 5% in 2024. But can this target be achieved? As is known, China is one of the world's largest oil importers. If the economic target is achieved it is possible to increase oil demand. There are signs that China's trade globally is beginning to markedly trend up again. Exports jumped 7.1 percent year on year to US$528 billion in January and February.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 8:12am On Mar 12
Sell EJ and GJ now

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by elder1002: 8:19am On Mar 12
F1re:
What's up my guyssss.

I was the guy that wanted to quit his job to trade full time, after reading all of you guys submissions, I decided to test the waters first, so I went live this week, I funded around 10$ around 16K Nigerian Naira, my goal as I stated in my first post was to make around 2 to 3k a day trading Gold, and I succeeded.

I grew my account to over 31k this week.

I'm I still going to quit my Job? yes, but I'll wait till probably mid of the year.

I'm I overconfident about my skills? No, but I'm pretty confident I can make money consistently in the Gold market.

Do I think FTA rocks? Hell yeah.

here's a screenshot of my P/L bloater.

Make sure you are consistently withdrawing and making some cool cash before you quit your job.

If gbese happen, no one will sub for you, no one will give you money to fund, 10 thousand naira will look like 1million naira cos no one will support you when things goes south.

Trading is very tricky, the reason you have such confidence is because you have something doing that is bringing you some cash but once you leave your daily bread in search for Gold, omoh emotions will set in, you will question every trade because you are literally using your last cash and won't want to loose it.

Its hard oh expecially when u don't have a side hustle to Sustain it.... I'm telling you bro...

My advice to you is rather than getting all this positive am GOOD , I DID THIS AND THAT, I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO RESIGN, omoh kill that confidence.

START PICTURING TRADING AS A FORM OF INVESTMENT.

FOCUS ON HIGHER TIME-FRAMES LIKE 4HR ETC WHILE YOU DO YOUR JOB.

I BELIEVE PRICE IS FRACTAL, THE SAME PRICE PATTERN THAT HAPPENS ON 1MINUTE ALSO HAPPENS ON 1HR AND 4HR.. IT WILL TEACH YOU PATIENCE, DISCIPLINE AND YOU WILL HAVE MORE TIME ON YOUR JOB AS YOU WON'T BE TO ENGAGED WITH THE CHART SINCE THOSE TIMEFRAME ARE SLOWER.

DON'T QUIT YOUR JOB,
DON'T RESIGN

IT GETS HARD AND EMOTIONALLY DEMANDING WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE OTHER AROUND TO SUPPORT YOU FINANCIALLY AND WHEN THINGS GOES SOUTH.

You have a job now , your psychology is stable to enter the market resign now give ur self 6 months and see how dent your psychology will become.

Don't put all the dreams of , i will pass propfirm, cos even with the recent happenings around they can fold up, they can hold your cash when its time for withdrawals.

Even longer when you are trying to clear a challange, your psychology gets dented cos you cant even trade free due to the draw down rules, you try to trade safe , it may tale longer to pass the phase 1 and then you have phase two to contend with, imagine you are in a draw down. You fight battles to come out of draw down before starting to see how to make those target 8%.

Worse comes to worse, company folds up wth some rubbish regulation's stuff.

Better save ur job, fund your private account and be trading while you work, focus on few pairs like the majors and htf.. give your self 2-3 yrs from now .. once you have enough cash that can last you for 3yrs , then resign.

The market is not running, please don't resign,

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DESTINY AND AMBITION, DON'T MIX THEM , YOU MAY END UP IN THE DITCH

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 8:37am On Mar 12
I believe gold has some unfinished business on the upside, so I expect her to continue upwards

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by rhynoemmie(m): 9:15am On Mar 12
Ahead of CPI today

@Davigle how far na

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 9:28am On Mar 12
Fxwarrior:
Sell EJ and GJ now

I am officially adding EJ and GJ to my collection making it 3 instruments.

Those 2 are tough but I am beginning to understand them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ICTcadet: 9:33am On Mar 12
blackman007:
hello bosses, please I need your help, how do you combine news with technicals as a day trader??

Day trading with News release is pure gambling, unless you you have a way of getting the news before it's even release to the media.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 9:36am On Mar 12
ICTcadet:

Day trading with News release is pure gambling, unless you you have a way of getting the news before it's even release to the media.

Exactly. You can forcast the news and trade it before it's release but make sure to exit before it's release because it can swing either way and you don't want to be caught on the wrong side in a volatile instrument like gold.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 9:38am On Mar 12
Gold is a lovely pair but know when to stay away or you'll learn the hard way.

Friday is the D day.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 9:41am On Mar 12
Plan A, failed

Plan B, failed

Plan C, activated. Won a 5k Deifunded account giveaway. The beautiful thing is, it's MT5 platform's account and not DXTrash 😀 (mimicking @Jameselias). A big shout out to Deifunded, guys

https://deifunded.com/?ref=1275

Even though you're not buying a challenge, check them out. They're Balance based operated. Their targets are as simple as it should be!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BinaryRocks: 9:53am On Mar 12
samfelly:
Plan A, failed

Plan B, failed

Plan C, activated. Won a 5k Deifunded account giveaway. The beautiful thing is, it's MT5 platform's account and not DXTrash 😀 (mimicking @Jameselias). A big shout out to Deifunded, guys

Congrats Chief.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 10:08am On Mar 12
Fxwarrior:
Sell EJ and GJ now

There's a news tomorrow affecting movement. Best to wait for it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:10am On Mar 12
All trades closed, total profits = $9,424.15

I have now added the explorer of this particular $100K Infinity Forex Funds, to my Forex Factory account. Feel free to click my signature and enjoy the explorer.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BinaryRocks: 10:22am On Mar 12
GabsonFX2:
All trades closed, total profits = $9,424.15

I have now added the explorer of this particular $100K Infinity Forex Funds, to my Forex Factory account. Feel free to click my signature and enjoy the explorer.
Congrats Boss.
You're doing well.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 11:03am On Mar 12
nzechu:

Ok bro. I am not understanding my concept again. But I am expecting sells from the little I can read
@davigle sells already playing out before the news.

Will news amplify the sell or terminate it. I would go with my instincts, stay selling till u hit crude oil on the ground. Goodluck to everyone.

U can't believe I already took a loss on my initial sell trade (demo) cos drawdown was too much for me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 11:19am On Mar 12
nzechu:
@davigle sells already playing out before the news.

Will news amplify the sell or terminate it. I would go with my instincts, stay selling till u hit crude oil on the ground. Goodluck to everyone.

U can't believe I already took a loss on my initial sell trade (demo) cos drawdown was too much for me

I will make my decision after CPI release, if CPI comes in higher then I'll sell but if it comes in lower which I am very much anticipating, I'll by all means long to the moon
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 11:25am On Mar 12
Donsheddy:
Remember Cpi today will be coming a little bit earlier than usual 12:30pm, play your trade and stay safe 😁😁😁

1:30pm 9ja time

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 11:25am On Mar 12
Davigle:

I will make my decision after CPI release, if CPI comes in higher then I'll sell but if it comes in lower which I am very much anticipating, I'll by all means long to the moon
nice one bro,

I don't really know what CPI means and wat it implies. But I am selling based on what the charts showing. And the sell if it plays out will take weeks to finish

And if it doesn't play out, Na to carry handkerchief.

Goodluck to us
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 11:36am On Mar 12
Forex is hard. But I won't give up

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by blackman007: 12:35pm On Mar 12
Davigle:

Soup don done oooo bossmi, Congratulations sir....

oluwa oooooo, the God of Gabsonfx oooo, dakun e pick call te mi ooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by blackman007: 1:06pm On Mar 12
GabsonFX2:
These gold current happenings will not pass me by;

MT4 installed again, we die here for this remaining 2days to payout grin

Goal to $10K profits activated!

I will now short gold again and again.....this is an absolute zero technicals or indicators or fundamentals trade, zero support or resistance; this is just from experience: looking at gold behave like that on D1, I will short her again and again.

Hello sir, How many trades did you take within those 17 trading days?? Hope you don't mind to share that sir??

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12
CPI ETA 3mins out, bulls or bears I'm staying adaptive

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (232) (Reply)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

Viewing this topic: LincolnOnyeabor, hateshit, kumulus(m), seeteazain(m), Cashhy11, Donsheddy, Frank571(m), Davigle(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.