Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (105489 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16
Expecting this to sell till 423

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16
Expecting this to sell till 423, but I HV to wait till after Monday, to see a deceptive bullish candle

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16
infofirst:

Prop firm don give us USA traders injury. We are nursing it. From ban to switching our platforms.
The good thing is I am still in business. Fundednext looks like the best prop firm for now. Their withdrawal speed is faster than ftmo own at the moment. The attached screen was a withdrawal of $7xxx.xx and it drops between 5-7hrs.

Sign of distress of a firm is when they delay payout.

This is beautiful kiss .. More to come by God's grace.. Thanks for honoring my humble request kiss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16
infofirst:

Prop firm don give us USA traders injury. We are nursing it. From ban to switching our platforms.
The good thing is I am still in business. Fundednext looks like the best prop firm for now. Their withdrawal speed is faster than ftmo own at the moment. The attached screen was a withdrawal of $7xxx.xx and it drops between 5-7hrs.

amazing work sir. I am motivated. Backk to my drawing board.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16
dmahn:
@peteregwu, I'm pretty sure you must have made it to withdrawal with your funded Alpha capital 5k account. Hope those guys delivered, politely asking if you can post ur certificate for motivational purposes only. I won't feel bad if it's a No from you kiss

@kaybee7000 where have u been, I know consistency have located you too.. How are your phase 2 account going. If you've pressed the withdrawal button as well pls update us.. Payout certificate dey give me joy kiss

@boss infofirst has been cashing out steady on a low key. I'm 100% sure about this.. Pls boss I don't know if its something you like to do, if u no go like post certificate, the amount from a six figure funded is enuf as motivation

I know others too dey here wey dey cash out on the low. Kudos to you kiss

And to the rest of us still running in circles, Winning big today and goes back into DD tommorow, Nothing is wrong with us and every successful trader started just like us.. You've lost an account? Start all over again... Just keep working on it

Giving up isn't an option kiss
well said sir. ✍️✍️✍️. Once again I am reminded getting funded is possible. Thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16
Anyone, what are you see on GU?
And USDchf?
I haven't been able to access trading view properly on my phone.
Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16
nzechu:

Just waiting for them to invalidate all the buyers and get to my SL price with a big red candle.. God knows I ll risk big on the sell cheesy... The buyers struggled throughout last week but seems they lack the power to push more to the upside. They have not been proven wrong dou, so I ll either wait for a big bullish candle to join them or vice versa

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16
nzechu:
Actually
Sell limit at 23%
SL 0%
Tp 423%

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 7:59am On Mar 17
GabsonFX2:
Bad reviews everywhere on Infinity Forex Funds as regards payout cry cry cry

We are warming up. Just let us know when we should hit them with all kinds of reviews

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17
samfelly:

We are warming up. Just let us know when we should hit them with all kinds of reviews

I'm with you sifu sam

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17
samfelly:

this warm up no be here o. ,🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BrightFuture48: 4:07pm On Mar 17
infofirst:

Coded withdrawal of another four figures by Big Boss grin.

Fundednext is the next real deal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 5:02pm On Mar 17
infofirst:

Fundednext looks like the best prop firm for now. Their withdrawal speed is faster than ftmo own at the moment. The attached screen was a withdrawal of $7xxx.xx and it drops between 5-7hrs.

Look before you leap 💯 Chief.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 5:47pm On Mar 17
Welcome to a new week of trading...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 7:08pm On Mar 17
Guys: Fundednext is at it again!

You can't go wrong! See the offer attached. Take advantage of it, promo lasts 48hrs

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BrightFuture48: 7:39pm On Mar 17
GabsonFX2:
Guys: Fundednext is at it again!

You can't go wrong! See the offer attached. Take advantage of it, promo lasts 48hrs
Wow! This is great opportunity oo but money hard for naija now couple with exchange rate palaver.

How I wish I can get fundednext challenge account. The review alone is enough stimulant talkelesss of indirect 50% discount now.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 8:11pm On Mar 17
BrightFuture48:

Wow! This is great opportunity oo but money hard for naija now couple with exchange rate palaver.

How I wish I can get fundednext challenge account. The review alone is enough stimulant talkelesss of indirect 50% discount now.

Aswear
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:49pm On Mar 17
Davigle:

I'm with you sifu sam

Thank u, joor. Infinity go receive am woto woto
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:51pm On Mar 17
Petah:
this warm up no be here o. ,🤣🤣🤣

No bi small thing o. I go use French, Spanish, German, Dutch and English take drop my plenty reviews. Make boss just let us know if his payout is denied/declined
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17
samfelly:

No bi small thing o. I go use French, Spanish, German, Dutch and English take drop my plenty reviews. Make boss just let us know if his payout is denied/declined
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Prop war loading.
Lets go we dey your back!💪💪

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Yinkakazi098: 11:43pm On Mar 17
Guys if you're being stopped at a Nigerian police checking point, how do you defend yourself as a forex trader, is there any certification one should have as a legal forex trader?

Cause Nigerian police now see every successful youth as a yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 12:16am On Mar 18
Yinkakazi098:
Guys if you're being stopped at a Nigerian police checking point, how do you defend yourself as a forex trader, is there any certification one should have as a legal forex trader?

Cause Nigerian police now see every successful youth as a yahoo boy.

Police matter...

Certificate cannot save you. Only common sense

Common sense will tell you not to get aggressive with a man with a gun

Common sense will tell you to try and limit night waka in an envt with economic depression

If you have that kinda money from fx trading for you to be worried, make sure you have police friends as well.

Every big man has one person of high rank in the police he can call personally that will send an errant police officer to village .

Same rule applies to govt parastatals.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 2:19am On Mar 18
Fxwarrior:
Gold update

Sell is expected to continue on Monday upto Tuesday when support is expected at 2125 region, price likely to reverse around 2129, return back to 2165 region before more massive crash.

Gold selling...
Let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by sampz: 5:59am On Mar 18
peteregwu:

Send it again. I can't identify it.
Big man, u still haven't replied my dm.. good morning
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 7:00am On Mar 18
An oil survey conducted by Bloomberg shows that the UK oil benchmark Brent is expected to exceed $80 per barrel by the end of this year. 53% of respondents see Brent crude oil prices above $80 per barrel by the end of 2024. A much smaller percentage 5% see crude oil prices exceeding $100 per barrel. UK Brent Oil and US Crude Oil are usually about $5 difference with Brent being more expensive than US Crude Oil. Current prices of US Crude oil are now traded at 80.87, which moved on the first resistance zone.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Manager001: 8:47am On Mar 18
Gold alert.
Long gold.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by boom99(m): 11:09am On Mar 18
Official p. I need your assistance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 11:20am On Mar 18
Manager001:
Gold alert.
Long gold.

Possible Target 2162
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 11:24am On Mar 18
boom99:
Official p. I need your assistance

Morning boss. How may I be of help pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 11:24am On Mar 18
GOOD morning, abeg the access bank ussd code no dey work again on my airtel sim, shey na general thing abi na my sim? thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by boom99(m): 11:41am On Mar 18
OfficialP:

Morning boss. How may I be of help pls

Sent a message on wasap

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (228) (Reply)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / Football Betting: Season 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.