Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (106034 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 10:29am On Mar 14
I opened a Trade on Tuesday, only for me to check yesterday and found out swap has taken a giant % of my TP and that's if the trade should hit tp, if it's a loss, then I'm lossing more than how much I'm comfortable loosing. I didn't experience this type of big swap while using mt5. I had to close my position angrily. Just 2 days, $11.5 swap, so if the trade takes 4 days that will be $23 and TP is just $80...I used just 0.10 lot and bought gbpcad

Pls Guys how are you coping with this type of swap or am I the only one experiencing this. This is myfundedfx prop and ctrader is the platform

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 10:36am On Mar 14
samfelly:

One at a time, right?
yes boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 10:48am On Mar 14
PriceActionZ:
those that won prop firm account either on twitter or bought a discounted price package since december or so should update us. Abi everyone has blown away the account ni? its only oga Gbasonfx2 updating us.

At the start of the month I was just $15 away from being break even on my 5ers, account, but NFP and CPI did me dirty went back into deeper draw down, but I have started crawling out again, slowly,my emotions took over and I gambled on CPI which really did me in. #slow and steady, and no more gambling so elp me God. 😩
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 10:52am On Mar 14
kozmicity:
Davigle, abham, jameselias and all that asked about yours truly, thank you very much.

School and condition of Nigeria wants to finish me but my God pass them 🤣

I know I said I'd be back by February, but my last sessions result just came out and I habr two outstanding courses so I have to focus more on my subjects. But I'm still trying, and it's going good, the account is growing and I think I'm on course to hit my end of the year target. I hope for consistency till the end.

How've you all been? And how's trading been?

yaaayyyy kozibaba is back. I've been good bro and trading has been good and bad to me, not withstanding I've successfully turn myself to be the biggest loser and clown on FTA, I was trying to hide myself in shame b4 you pop out. great to have you back sire...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Nnamditony77(m): 12:03pm On Mar 14
erniok:

To show this kin account wey we no go know whether na demo or real dey somehow abi for your mind, na small traders dey here.
Am only rejoicing for being able to implement what I have learnt from courses I have bought. I am not claiming to be a professional trader. Attached with this is email received from my broker on daily trade confirmation from real account. Or your broker do send you daily trade confirmation on demo account? Also attached is a screenshot in the VIP group. Newbie waiting to place order according to instructions from our boss. You can use the daily signals or while learning until you can analyse the market yourself.
08069394745 WhatsApp.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 12:22pm On Mar 14
$10k smartproptrader account won via (X) giveaway. To God be the glory

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14
OfficialP:
$10k smartproptrader account won via (X) giveaway. To God be the glory

ehhh kilebooo
As the FTA resident tax collector, oya come ahn pay ya tithe

Congratulations bossmi

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by erniok(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14
Nnamditony77:

Am only rejoicing for being able to implement what I have learnt from courses I have bought. I am not claiming to be a professional trader. Attached with this is email received from my broker on daily trade confirmation from real account. Or your broker do send you daily trade confirmation on demo account? Also attached is a screenshot in the VIP group. Newbie waiting to place order according to instructions from our boss. You can use the daily signals or while learning until you can analyse the market yourself.
08069394745 WhatsApp.

You want to take people to Eldorado from your other post and you want to do that with one time hit abi? Attach your account to myfxbook and post it here. Also show you have been making multiple withdrawal as you claim to know what you are doing.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 1:57pm On Mar 14
Davigle:

ehhh kilebooo
As the FTA resident tax collector, oya come ahn pay ya tithe

Congratulations bossmi

Thanks boss. I never work you wan collect tax, lol. I appreciate ur message.

Omoh MTN wanted to do me shege this afternoon o, I wanted to close the open trade before (UJ Short) the news, na so network disappear until the news come out.

Na to get another sim as backup.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by erniok(m): 3:03pm On Mar 14
dmahn:
I opened a Trade on Tuesday, only for me to check yesterday and found out swap has taken a giant % of my TP and that's if the trade should hit tp, if it's a loss, then I'm lossing more than how much I'm comfortable loosing. I didn't experience this type of big swap while using mt5. I had to close my position angrily. Just 2 days, $11.5 swap, so if the trade takes 4 days that will be $23 and TP is just $80...I used just 0.10 lot and bought gbpcad

Pls Guys how are you coping with this type of swap or am I the only one experiencing this. This is myfundedfx prop and ctrader is the platform
Why don't you use a swap free account.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Manager001: 3:05pm On Mar 14
Fxwarrior:

I am not dismissing your submission though. Let's see where price takes us.

2159 is a key support too.
Chief xup!
My TP smashed

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14
Manager001:

Chief xup!
My TP smashed
👍🙏
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:21pm On Mar 14
Fxwarrior:

I am not dismissing your submission though. Let's see where price takes us.

2159 is a key support too.
👍👍👍
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14
GBPCAD. Risky trade.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 4:36pm On Mar 14
sampz:

I send u a dm. Please reply boss

Send it again. I can't identify it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 4:59pm On Mar 14
Which data provider in tradingview have similar price data with purple trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 5:39pm On Mar 14
100% valid, bolded on point. kiss

dmahn:

100%..Very Valid. Aldou it depends on the kind of job anyone is currently having, No reasonable person is gonna have a good paying and stable job but decided to quit for an income that isn't stable. During Covid Era my Bank decided to divide some staffs salary into 3, leaving me with just 25k left monthly, the transportation cost is over 10k so I have less than 15k for feeding, clothing etal. yet the job pressure increased. I had to quit after several months of frustration without any plan B.. So I ll conclude that anyone quitting a job is quitting not because of FX but because the Job is not "Jobbing" grin.. To dey sleep at home pass some job wey dey this Nigeria grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 7:27pm On Mar 14
Manager001:

Chief xup!
My TP smashed

Sure. I think I may be seeing 2185 by tomorrow. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Manager001: 7:31pm On Mar 14
Fxwarrior:

Sure. I think I may be seeing 2185 by tomorrow. Let's see how it goes.
Tomorrow we go again, only God knows where we dey go
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14
LEARNING TO HOLD TRADES LONGER.
SHORT AUDCHF

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ICTcadet: 9:23pm On Mar 14
ICTcadet:
Too clean to be left untouched.

Cleared !

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Eagba(m): 12:19am On Mar 15
GabsonFX2:
Point of correction: I'm a full time FX Trader and not a part time. I'm also a full time marine engineer in profession. FX does not have to be part time to excel in the other career.

As to your other posts, I wish you the very best. kiss

Class

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 12:42am On Mar 15
Infinity Forex Funds withdrawal pressed! $10,016

Now, leg crossed and hands folded.

GabsonFX2:
And Finally, $10K profit goal achieved.

83% win rate.
Pay day in 2days kiss undecided kiss kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BinaryRocks: 12:50am On Mar 15
GabsonFX2:

kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 2:11am On Mar 15
Gold Alert

Buystop 2165
Stoploss 2155

Target 2180
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 5:26am On Mar 15
EJ is selling.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Manager001: 6:17am On Mar 15
Fxwarrior:
Gold Alert

Buystop 2165
Stoploss 2155

Target 2180
Pay attention to 2166 before diving in
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 6:46am On Mar 15
Fxwarrior:
EJ is selling.

Am.doing the opposite boss till Monday

TGIF... Happy weekend everyone

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Manager001: 7:02am On Mar 15
Fxwarrior:
Gold Alert

Buystop 2165
Stoploss 2155

Target 2180
I dived at 2166.
Let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 7:20am On Mar 15
peteregwu:
GBPCAD. Risky trade.

I've been on this bastartt since Tuesday.. Its been fooling me arround and consolidating from profit to negative.. I dey profit $35, retraced to $10, swap fee carry $12 comot... I just vex close am... Na one strong bullish candle I dey wait for now then I ll the volume.. If price get to my SL price I ll sell agressively

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 7:20am On Mar 15
GabsonFX2:

Great. Congrats in advance. We remember you in our prayers. grin . And when the food is done, dont forget to pay share with us token oo. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 7:38am On Mar 15
GabsonFX2:

Best of luck sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (228) (Reply)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Football Betting Season 3 / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC

Viewing this topic: Geovanni412(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.