Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (114017 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 10:36am On Mar 29
OfficialP:

Chief, thanks so much.

In December 2023, I won 5 accounts on X, by swcnd week of January, I lost all the accounts cos I was trading all At the same time.

At that point, I said my mumu don do. I logged out of all social media, including nairaland plus WhatsApp. I made a vow that I will never go on social media again until I cash out.

God gave me a second chance, that same February, I won glow-node account, the rest they say is history.

To God alone be all the glory.

Woow, m really happy for you. The negative effects failure gives in this business ehn, especially when you just lost an account, not to talk of 5, glad you could bounce back.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 10:59am On Mar 29
OfficialP:
Thanks everyone, may God bless you all richly. Amen.
congratulations champ..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:01am On Mar 29
OfficialP:
To God be the glory, second payout received from glow-node . com in exactly 7 working days.
Congratulations Boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29
Davigle:

Oya kilebooo, Awon village pipu ti san wo witchcraft ooo,

indeed this year na no gree for anybody, Operation let my pipu gooo

less ah forget, oya come and pay ya tithe, no forget say na me FTA pastor, no go give oga peteregwu ooo. 😁

😁😁
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 12:57pm On Mar 29
nzechu:
Now I would recommend hotforex, check the time difference. Applied for withdrawal 7.12pm received funds 7.21pm. for those asking for reliable brokers.

Gold did it. God no go shame us

XM na big man na. XM withdrawal takes me not less than 5mins for withdrawal. 😁😁

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by fibial: 1:09pm On Mar 29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_TC7Zo1WaY?si=6jFwkXizAYt8Ukff

Gold masters in the building I greet you all...that pair not for the weak
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 1:12pm On Mar 29
OfficialP:

Chief, thanks so much.

In December 2023, I won 5 accounts on X, by swcnd week of January, I lost all the accounts cos I was trading all At the same time.

At that point, I said my mumu don do. I logged out of all social media, including nairaland plus WhatsApp. I made a vow that I will never go on social media again until I cash out.

God gave me a second chance, that same February, I won glow-node account, the rest they say is history.

To God alone be all the glory.

What you just said is exactly what i want to do too... My boss dmahn don warn me tire to focus on one account i didn't listen..
But I'm going to focus on one starting from monday
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 1:51pm On Mar 29
This is one of 2 ways to get free accounts

Instant Funding is giving away over $10,000,000 in free challenges and thousands of discounts over the next few weeks. Use my code SAMFELLIF5494 to enter here: https://giveaway.instantfunding.io

Remember, SAMFELLIF5494 is the friend's code to use @ https://giveaway.instantfunding.io

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 3:21pm On Mar 29
Participate in this giveaway we might be lucky...
The last one he did only 5 people participated and three was lucky to get the account....

The current one im the only person that have participated because the page isn't popular enough so fta family let flood the page...

One or two persons might be lucky to get it

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by beejaay: 3:42pm On Mar 29
Abeg anyone with best place to buy netteller
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29
samfelly:

Instant Funding is giving away over $10,000,000 in free challenges and thousands of discounts over the next few weeks. Use my code SAMFELLIF5494 to enter here: https://giveaway.instantfunding.io

Remember, SAMFELLIF5494 is the friend's code to use @ https://giveaway.instantfunding.io

So if I register and use your code, will I be given a free account or what?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29
The spread is really massive
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 4:20pm On Mar 29
peteregwu:

So if I register and use your code, will I be given a free account or what?

My broda, as you dey ask now, na so I dey ask the CEO how I go take get the free account after registering, but he never answer me. I only see $100k active account on ma dashboard but no login details accompanying it. All I know now is that they promised free accounts that's why I share with the house.

Meanwhile, I love the 2nd giveaway I'll be sharing. That one simple and straightforward. One only needs to be patient to grow his token (under one month, at most), then $10k 1 step account will become 100% yours, for free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 4:28pm On Mar 29
Nwadaka:
$250k funded account, $200k phase 1 challenge account and pending payout of $7.2 k. Never wanted to disturb the space about it cuz I know is a risky venture ..Need to spend some quality time with family this Easter and then maybe or just maybe try 5er , E8 or CTI.

samfelly:
Sorry, chief. Be strong (you and all others, here, who are afftected)

Comrade Nwadaka, a lot of compensations are ongoing (on twitter) for those who tasted of TFT funny business' mishaps. Check them out and see if it is something you can grab.

but if you do not fancy them, then I can go in for the kills, if it pleases you. I'll only be needing your permission (and a proof)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29
samfelly:

My broda, as you dey ask now, na so I dey ask the CEO how I go take get the free account after registering, but he never answer me. I only see $100k active account on ma dashboard but no login details accompanying it. All I know now is that they promised free accounts that's why I share with the house.

Meanwhile, I love the 2nd giveaway I'll be sharing. That one simple and straightforward. One only needs to be patient to grow his token (under one month, at most), then $10k 1 step account will become 100% yours, for free.

Okay. I have registered and used your code. I am also seeing 100k on my dashboard too. Make we just dey look sha. Thanks anyway. πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29
Done chief
samfelly:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29
Davigle:

Octafx ooo, wuna suppose to reward oga Dmahn or give him ambassadorial award because of the way him dey promote wuna.

Abi oo cheesy.. Thanks cheif... I dey gbΓ‘dΓΉn dia service grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Tenifayo23: 5:48pm On Mar 29
Good evening all. please is funded next propfirm genuine? I have plan to get a challenge account from them but I have to ask questions before my money go enter voice mail.
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29
Donsheddy:

What you just said is exactly what i want to do too... My boss dmahn don warn me tire to focus on one account i didn't listen..
But I'm going to focus on one starting from monday

Point of correction cheif don cheesy.. Your Boy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 5:52pm On Mar 29
Samfelly: Do you have an active live account with a broker? NOT Prop firm.

If yes, I will like to fund it with US$50, trade it very diligently just like dmahn is doing. Biweekly profits will go a long way. I prefer this option cos you can trade it as your money and not a prop challenge that could add pressure.

Choose leverage less than 100:1; if you already have higher leverage, contact the broker to reduce it for you.

Shalom!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 5:58pm On Mar 29
GabsonFX2:

If yes, I will like to fund it with US$50, trade it very diligently just like dmahn is doing. Biweekly profits will go a long way. I prefer this option cos you can trade it as your money and not a prop challenge that could add pressure.

Choose leverage less than 100:1; if you already have higher leverage, contact the broker to reduce it for you.

Shalom!

Yeah, boss, I do o. Thank you. I will meticulously do my best πŸ‘Œ like Sir Dmahn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 6:46pm On Mar 29
Tenifayo23:
Good evening all. please is funded next propfirm genuine? I have plan to get a challenge account from them but I have to ask questions before my money go enter voice mail.
Thanks
They are at least for now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Tenifayo23: 7:11pm On Mar 29
PriceActionZ:

They are at least for now.
Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by abbas01: 7:14pm On Mar 29
GabsonFX2:
I think I got your email, I will reply soon; yea, you got it right - I'm busy but will be free soon.

No wahala bros, thanks a lot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by rhynoemmie(m): 7:16pm On Mar 29
samfelly:

Done bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 7:31pm On Mar 29
Tenifayo23:

Thanks.
uwc.
If you are new like us to prop firm cheesy, just take your time, get a booster may be 1-2 percent profits within the first week by trading on a very low RR , then keep the ball rolling. Only 8% you need for phase I and 5% phase II on stella 2 phase account. Lets turn this year to building substantial capital to change our world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29
nzechu:

Tuesdays trade [usdcad & usdchf]
1. Buy limit
100% line
2. SL
Low of Monday's candle
3. Tp
423%

Na who give up Naim f*CK up

Post is for educational purposes pls
Usdchf for president, usdcad to the bin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 7:53pm On Mar 29
samfelly:

Yeah, boss, I do o. Thank you. I will meticulously do my best πŸ‘Œ like Sir Dmahn

Congratulations sam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29
nzechu:

I think this will continue to play out in the following weeks Especially gold and it's xxxusd brothers

423% remains the target
destination 423% arrived successfully. How many pips is this one

God no go shame us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 7:57pm On Mar 29
dmahn:

Point of correction cheif don cheesy.. Your Boy

Dey whine me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29
GabsonFX2:

Shalom!

kiss kiss... Thanks boss... Congratulations boss samfelly.. Well deserved sire
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29
samfelly:

Congratulations my boss... Me sef still dey owe you alot sir kiss.. I just dey pray and wait for my first payout.. But b4 then sir, if 10gb data isn't too small, Dm me ur number make I join boss GabsonFX2 appreciate u in a little way kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (239) (Reply)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured]

Viewing this topic: Donsheddy, DCroc, samfelly, alamuda, DXYY and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.