Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (114341 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30
Is there a possibility of selling to 423.

Lol,
Trade plan

Sell limit at 0%
SL at high of last candle
Tp at 423

I am just experimenting, pls not a trade call, thank u

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 8:12pm On Mar 30
Pclemenza:
This is a safe space I believe.

So I became serious with learning to trade recently, February 2024..

WHAT DO I NEED?
Aside gainful employment, I wish an insiders information could be shared with me on ways to earn. With that I could feed proper and my mind at ease while I continue my learning process.

ANY HELP PLEASE?

I guess you have received enough help here than you may ever need.

But... Please..πŸ™ apply Sense...so you don't come back to tell us β€” Forex is scam!!😭

In whatever you have learned about crypto trading, make sure to apply the following universal formula..

1). Check the market signal.
2). Test with small lot.
3). Favorable ? No. = Withdraw.
4). Favorable ? Yes. = Go MASSIVE.

(101111)

I have blew dozen of my personal account (not p-firm) to realize the above formula.

This is not a financial advice. Do your homework before you make an entry.

Everyone will realize new strategy as they trade every day. Just be humble to learn when it comes up.

Photo:

From my gallery of failed portfolio.
My silly mistakes in the past.πŸ˜‡... that blew my $100 account πŸ˜„

You first Learn, and then remove the "L".

See you later guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by randomShek: 8:16pm On Mar 30
24hrUplift:

I guess you have received enough help here than you may ever need.

But... Please..πŸ™ apply Sense...so you don't come back to tell us β€” Forex is scam!!😭

In whatever you have learned about crypto trading, make sure to apply the following universal formula..

1). Check the market signal.
2). Test with small lot.
3). Favorable ? No. = Withdraw.
4). Favorable ? Yes. = Go MASSIVE.

(101111)

I have blew dozen of my personal account (not p-firm) to realize the above formula.

This is not a financial advice. Do your homework before you make an entry.

Everyone will realize new strategy as they trade every day. Just be humble to learn when it comes up.

Photo:

From my gallery of failed portfolio.
My silly mistakes in the past.πŸ˜‡... that blew my $100 account πŸ˜„

You first Learn, and then remove the "L".

See you later guys.
Lmaooo. Sniper SL.

Good old days πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30
Nearly can never and has never killed a bird. Get results

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 9:05pm On Mar 30
randomShek:
Lmaooo. Sniper SL.

Good old days πŸ˜‚

Then, I had a disability called FOMO. This made me to keep taking trades because I don't want to miss out on the potential profit.... only for the market to reverse at my exact entry point gbam!.

Maybe, I was day-dreaming too much at the time..
Sometimes you need to be humble and reduce your expectations...

3 Pips in Profit is better than 20 Pips in loss. Let the market control your actions (and not GREED). Know when to cut the shot. or you will loss your earnings (if not all)..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dotunibrahim7(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30
Anyone using exness broker here?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 10:38pm On Mar 30
dotunibrahim7:
Anyone using exness broker here?

Your loyal boi is at your serviceβ€”with Exness sir..

Wanna know how to get started with Exness and get the $50 Rebate gift 🎁?

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by altteemy: 10:58am On Mar 31
samfelly:
This is one of 2 ways to get free accounts

Instant Funding is giving away over $10,000,000 in free challenges and thousands of discounts over the next few weeks. Use my code SAMFELLIF5494 to enter here: https://giveaway.instantfunding.io

Remember, SAMFELLIF5494 is the friend's code to use @ https://giveaway.instantfunding.io

I recommend you get your own landing page and use those links or buttons directly with your affiliate link.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by altteemy: 11:05am On Mar 31
When is the next FTA contest

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donvic4u(m): 11:42am On Mar 31
Jameselias:
The only thing I will tell you is just know that anything prop is a scam

Dey whine yourself
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 12:31pm On Mar 31
altteemy:
When is the next FTA contest

Chairmo, we are looking up to you and other bosses o πŸ™

Donsheddy, I can read your mind, right now grin cheesy

Davigle, are you set? cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 12:34pm On Mar 31
altteemy:

I recommend you get your own landing page and use those links or buttons directly with your affiliate link.

In your dm, chief
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 12:45pm On Mar 31
samfelly:
This is one of 2 ways to get free accounts

Instant Funding is giving away over $10,000,000 in free challenges and thousands of discounts over the next few weeks. Use my code SAMFELLIF5494 to enter here: https://giveaway.instantfunding.io

Remember, SAMFELLIF5494 is the friend's code to use @ https://giveaway.instantfunding.io

Any good news from any of you on this massive giveaway?

I don taya to dey earn extra boxes and discounted accounts. PinkNature, how many accounts have you reeled in, sir?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31
Good afternoon and a happy merry crispy Easter Sunday, Well today marks the end of the first quarter of the year 2024. Reflecting on my performance from the beginning of the year, I'd say I started well, at least,it wasn't on a really bad footing but, I disappointedly ended the first quarter badly. Jan and Feb was really good but my trading performance was really poor in March. Now I am not writing this to complain or give excuses for my failure, this is just me owning up to my mistakes and taking full responsibility for my poor actions. at the start of March, I have been on a losing streak, my analysis were right but my trades were poorly executed. I have been studying and trading NFP and CPI for a while and I have had some success which made me overly confident when I should have been disciplined and cautious as always, in the end I had really big losses from trading the two news in March as I got burnt really bad which disqualified me from Fundednext march competition and send me deeper into draw down almost blowing up my 5ers 5k account. I became angry and I trade all through rest of the month breaking all my rules and discipline. But in the last two weeks, I had to sit myself up and get my shit together. some of the reasons for my misbehaviour were also due to desperation for money to resolve some issues in my family. I foolishly taught I could pull a fast one on the market but in the end the market nearly send me to sambisa forest 😭. I was really sad that I ended up tainting the good record that I was building from the beginning of the year. but las las na who give up Bleep up and I am not going to give up. So yes I bleeped up really bad and by God I am going to fix it and get that mullah... cheers mate

I also want to make a shout out to boss Gabsonfx2, pls sir, keep on inspiring us here with your discipline and payouts, I for one do not take it for granted sir. you are a role model and an inspiration to me. Also a very big shout out to boss infofirst, sir your presence is sourly missed here, I understand how busy you maybe, but at least dey check up on your disciples here from time to time sir. on behalf of all FTA newbies and indisciplined traders department say that we miss you sir and have not forgotten you sagely inputs here, they are words or wisdoms written in marble, and also shout to karkinase and Charly20, wetin we do wuna naw, wuna just ghost us completely, boss galleryeasy, abham, kozmicity, rhynoemmie, Lincolnonyebor, kaybee, rainlover and also not forgetting out discipline master aka sergeant kojo in person of boss feshizzy, A very big shout out wuna ooo, I say make I pay homage to wuna.

I think I'm forgetting someone, who could that be πŸ€”, oh yes humbletrader where art thou nowwww? 😁😁😁
πŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 1:11pm On Mar 31
Pclemenza:
This is a safe space I believe.

So I became serious with learning to trade recently, February 2024. Why I took it more serious than previous years is because I wanted to give my life great meaning. I’m the 3rd child of 6 siblings, all are earning but I’m not. I don’t know what it is with my fate, destiny or reality but I find it difficult securing a job. 6years after leaving the university no gainful employment. Is there a curse laid on me in that regards?
Anyways, so I came into the FX space with the mindset to give myself meaningful existence, pursue financial freedom, time freedom and location freedom. I am an overthinker and this trait seem like a burdened disadvantage to me. I thought Photon trading on YouTube gave me clarity on Market structure but then, it seems like I’m not there yet.

WHAT IS THE ISSUE?
I’m introverted by nature and this jobless state of mine coupled with me getting older each year, I have lost all the hope and faith I thought I had. Nothing gives me Joy except on rare occasions I open the chart to analyze. I love to isolate, with thoughts running through my head always(my brain wan blow).

WHAT DO I NEED?
Aside gainful employment, I wish an insiders information could be shared with me on ways to earn. With that I could feed proper and my mind at ease while I continue my learning process.

ANY HELP PLEASE?

E no easy, anywhere. Keep doing what you believe in now. And read up on these (links). Could help you see something, differently;

https://twitter.com/IDOWUADEKANBI/status/1774055869312897420?t=bTY2-_3Qxa_ZeoeApYg9-A&s=19

https://twitter.com/_spiriituaL/status/1766460339430777135?t=at6qoRkaYpqr3E2xedL06g&s=19

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 1:27pm On Mar 31
Davigle:
. . . I disappointedly ended the first quarter badly. Jan and Feb was really good but my trading performance was really poor in March. Now I am not writing this to complain or give excuses for my failure, this is just me owning up to my mistakes and taking full responsibility for my poor actions. . .

. . . in the end I had really big losses from trading the two news in March as I got burnt really bad which disqualified me from Fundednext march competition and send me deeper into draw down almost blowing up my 5ers 5k account. I became angry and I trade all through rest of the month breaking all my rules and discipline. But in the last two weeks, I had to sit myself up and get my shit together. some of the reasons for my misbehaviour were also due to desperation for money to resolve some issues in my family. I foolishly taught I could pull a fast one on the market but in the end the market nearly send me to sambisa forest 😭.

DESPERATION yi non ni pa mi, ni gba gbogbo. Mo ti fi ara buruku bale o, lo'se yi
Now, hold your two ears and say to yourself: 'Ma fi ara buruku bale!'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31
Alright folks, for some time I haven't been posting my charts or analysis here, I say make ah go on small sabbatical and look for bress to press as someone advice me here sometimes back, since ah don Bleep up for March naim ah con dey look for bress oooh, but as God wan catch me my mission over fail 🀣, ebi like say na to buy chicken go meet witchcraftfx to consult the oracles and perform sacrifice to ward off bad luck and village pipu πŸ˜‚.

So far so good the DXY has been strong all through the first quarter of the year and we have been seeing strong economic data releases which has been giving it the strong fundamental backing. Now going into April, seasonal Charts shows that the DXY tends to be weak during this period of the year and the non commercials from the cot report seems to have flipped short int their positions on the DXY. Also in the last FOMC meeting, chair Jerome Powell reiterate that they still intend to cut rates three times this year but, are still keeping rates higher for longer due to inflation still hot in the US albeit cooling and on trajectory towards the 2% target, and they would be looking keenly on the labour market for any sign of weakness which will definitely make them cut rates. So far strong economic data seems to be the only thing holding the dollar up as the Fed are now dovish. Looking to my technical science, the DXY has tapped into a monthly SIBI, and I am anticipating price to show signs or reject from there to the downside, although DXY looks bullish, I am leaning towards it being bearish and will be waiting for confirmation of my bearish bias on the DXY. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31
I'm still bullish on gold, although I expect some sort of profit taking from the big Bois to make gold correct to the downside, I gold corrects and still holds above 2180~2200, then my next price target for gold is 2317,

I'm still bullish on nas100 and us30

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31
lastly this is an Easter bonus analysis since the Orthodox markets are on holiday πŸ˜‚ bullish on both BTC and ETH. BTC to 75k and ETH to 4k...

Disclaimer: this is not a trade call but and educational post. trade responsibly...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PinkNature: 1:38pm On Mar 31
samfelly:

Any good news from any of you on this massive giveaway?

I've been off since I registered for it.

I don't know how to get the gift box. Put me through please.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 1:44pm On Mar 31
samfelly:

We dey warm up 😁😁
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31
samfelly:

ope ooooooooo

yeeeeeeeee, lemme me goan sharpen my shakabulah, I'm ova ready sef, ehhh blood must flow for dis next competition ooo 😁😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 1:58pm On Mar 31
Today marks the end of the first quarter of the year..
I promised my self this year i will be very decisive on my approach and if i dont see good results, i will switch to another approach....
I traded gu and i noticed ive been going back and forth with no clear path in sight and if i continue with this step i might spend the whole year just in phase 1....

While i was trading gu, I've also watched gold on the sidelines, ive always known that one day i will switch to fast moving pairs but i also know that i had to work on my discipline before making that move....

So I think I'm ready to take up last challenge of trading gold, in the next 3 months I'll be trading gold and GBP USD together.

So the past 3 weeks I've been trading gold and I made good progress better than I did with GBP USD....

2 weeks ago I opened an account with ftmo 200k account, and I noticed I made good profit about 2% on the account while risking 0.5% per each circle of trade, meaning that the trade I take in gold and GBpUSD combined is 0.5%

So going to the new week that's what I'll be working on this...
Since I'm still experimenting I will stop trading my 200k account and other accounts and focus on my 15k account and 25k account by the grace of God I'm still expecting other accounts...

So far I have 2.5% in my 15k account and 1.5% am In 25k account

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 2:31pm On Mar 31
Donsheddy:
I promised my self this year i will be very decisive on my approach and if i dont see good results, i will switch to another approach....
I traded gu and i noticed ive been going back and forth with no clear path in sight and if i continue with this step i might spend the whole year just in phase 1....

While i was trading gu, I've also watched gold on the sidelines, ive always known that one day i will switch to fast moving pairs but i also know that i had to work on my discipline before making that move....

So I think I'm ready to take up last challenge of trading gold, in the next 3 months I'll be trading gold and GBP USD together.

So the past 3 weeks I've been trading gold and I made good progress better than I did with GBP USD....

2 weeks ago I opened an account with ftmo 200k account, and I noticed I made good profit about 2% on the account while risking 0.5% per each circle of trade, meaning that the trade I take in gold and GBpUSD combined is 0.5%

Since I'm still experimenting I will stop trading my 200k account and other accounts and focus on my 15k account and 25k account by the grace of God I'm still expecting other accounts...

Way to go don, if there's anyone I'm rooting for to start cashing out from propfirms is you don, you suppose don dey cash out by now but no lele, ah go just dey wait for you so that by the time you begin dey cash, I go know how to tithe you well well. 😁
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 2:31pm On Mar 31
Donsheddy:

Donsheddy baba, I envy you o (for good o). I am crawling and training to be like you, sir.

And as for breakthrough, no worry, soon avalanche go 'shele' in that department. Na small time e go take for stammerer to pronounce him father's name finish (and smoothly)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 3:09pm On Mar 31
PinkNature:

I've been off since I registered for it.

I don't know how to get the gift box. Put me through please.

Visit your dashboard and click that same JOIN (refer to d image u uploaded back then) to reveal your gift box (image 1). And if you do not have any gift box to open, image 2 would appear. Meanwhile, you get guaranteed gift box every Wednesday.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 4:01pm On Mar 31
Davigle:

So far so good the DXY has been strong all through the first quarter of the year and we have been seeing strong economic data releases which has been giving it the strong fundamental backing.

Now going into April, seasonal Charts shows that the DXY tends to be weak during this period of the year and the non commercials from the cot report seems to have flipped short int their positions on the DXY.

Also in the last FOMC meeting, chair Jerome Powell reiterate that they still intend to cut rates three times this year but, are still keeping rates higher for longer due to inflation still hot in the US albeit cooling and on trajectory towards the 2% target, and they would be looking keenly on the labour[b] market for any sign of weakness[/b] which will definitely make them cut rates.

So far strong economic data seems to be the only thing holding the dollar up as the Fed are now dovish. Looking to my technical science, the DXY has tapped into a monthly SIBI, and I am anticipating price to show signs or reject from there to the downside, although DXY looks bullish, I am leaning towards it being bearish and will be waiting for confirmation of my bearish bias on the DXY. Cheers

My friend, you read too much.😎

Well, I love your analysis, but..

What most of us don't know, is .. the whales 🐳 uses the news to manipulate the Forex market.

https://www.nairaland.com/8047020/what-portfolio-looks-like-then

That is why the experienced traders always look beyond the news or the chart...

The trend πŸ“ˆ is your friend.

Even if you are deceived by the news like what happened last week, the truth is still glued to the trend πŸ“‰.
Photo:

0.20 lots size can easily blow a small account with GREED.😡
But..in a strategic position, it can bring great return in a short time.

The profit is not in the 100Pips or 500Pipsβ€” as most people campaign...It's no about the pip size, but your lots size in a strategic position.

A 5pips trade in a strategic position with a proper lots size can quickly give you the same profit of 20pips..

There is no fixed rule about your lots size when it comes to trading.

So, do your analysis well, and make your entry with confidence.

Know when to take your Profits, that is why there is TP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PinkNature: 4:59pm On Mar 31
samfelly:

Visit your dashboard and click that same JOIN (refer to d image u uploaded back then) to reveal your gift box (image 1). And if you do not have any gift box to open, image 2 would appear. Meanwhile, you get guaranteed gift box every Wednesday.

Alright. I've clicked, and I've no boxes to open.

I'll have to wait till Wednesday or better still refer friends to get chances of opening boxes right?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Vhipa(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31
Davigle:
I'm still bullish on gold, although I expect some sort of profit taking from the big Bois to make gold correct to the downside, I gold corrects and still holds above 2180~2200, then my next price target for gold is 2317,

I'm still bullish on nas100 and us30

For the us30, please don’t run after the bullish move now, allow the market pullback aggressively, pulled back deeply enough to breach that support(yellow line) thereby making public(retail traders) hitting for sells because at that point, their buy stop losses would get triggered coupled with the fact of the sells candle coming in so aggressive. This will now start activating buys for us

If you a Fibonacci guy! I would say 61.8% is okay to consider buying around that region.

My 2 cents

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by karkinase(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31
Davigle:
Good afternoon and a happy merry crispy Easter Sunday, Well today marks the end of the first quarter of the year 2024. Reflecting on my performance from the beginning of the year, I'd say I started well, at least,it wasn't on a really bad footing but, I disappointedly ended the first quarter badly. Jan and Feb was really good but my trading performance was really poor in March. Now I am not writing this to complain or give excuses for my failure, this is just me owning up to my mistakes and taking full responsibility for my poor actions. at the start of March, I have been on a losing streak, my analysis were right but my trades were poorly executed. I have been studying and trading NFP and CPI for a while and I have had some success which made me overly confident when I should have been disciplined and cautious as always, in the end I had really big losses from trading the two news in March as I got burnt really bad which disqualified me from Fundednext march competition and send me deeper into draw down almost blowing up my 5ers 5k account. I became angry and I trade all through rest of the month breaking all my rules and discipline. But in the last two weeks, I had to sit myself up and get my shit together. some of the reasons for my misbehaviour were also due to desperation for money to resolve some issues in my family. I foolishly taught I could pull a fast one on the market but in the end the market nearly send me to sambisa forest 😭. I was really sad that I ended up tainting the good record that I was building from the beginning of the year. but las las na who give up Bleep up and I am not going to give up. So yes I bleeped up really bad and by God I am going to fix it and get that mullah... cheers mate

I also want to make a shout out to boss Gabsonfx2, pls sir, keep on inspiring us here with your discipline and payouts, I for one do not take it for granted sir. you are a role model and an inspiration to me. Also a very big shout out to boss infofirst, sir your presence is sourly missed here, I understand how busy you maybe, but at least dey check up on your disciples here from time to time sir. on behalf of all FTA newbies and indisciplined traders department say that we miss you sir and have not forgotten you sagely inputs here, they are words or wisdoms written in marble, and also shout to karkinase and Charly20, wetin we do wuna naw, wuna just ghost us completely, boss galleryeasy, abham, kozmicity, rhynoemmie, Lincolnonyebor, kaybee, rainlover and also not forgetting out discipline master aka sergeant kojo in person of boss feshizzy, A very big shout out wuna ooo, I say make I pay homage to wuna.

I think I'm forgetting someone, who could that be πŸ€”, oh yes humbletrader where art thou nowwww? 😁😁😁
πŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
You a rare gem πŸ’Ž brother. Skills + discipline + patience πŸš€ Q1 is gone let’s see what we can achieve in Q2. I’m on solo mode now. Thanks for the call out . I appreciate πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by rhynoemmie(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31
Davigle:
Good afternoon and a happy merry crispy Easter

My boss, I did not ghost ooo.
March was brutal to me gon, so I decided to hunt airdrops bro..

Let me follow and enjoy free money.

We go again for fx from April.
Deriv go fear my return

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31
Nice one. Chief. Just don't forget about inactivity rules of these prop firms.
Donsheddy:

samfelly:

omo, make I go arrange my ammunition. 2024, year of intentional approach! I want to test my new GUN. πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈπŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈπŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (240) (Reply)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.