Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (121505 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 1:17pm On Apr 07
MrEmir:

I tried doing so but it keeps bring up this blank page

Switch your browsing Sim card to another one. It will be solved πŸ’ž
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 1:31pm On Apr 07
24hrUplift:

Ah bro... Don't say that 🀠... Naija with their constant blackouts. Low signal πŸ›‘ and network issues?

You can not even have access to, or enjoy a constant 5G connection..😲

And you still believe naija is where you can best enjoy your profitsβ€”with policemen harassing people everywhere?

Bro... Wake up... and try collect one economy Visa for yourself... after your withdrawal.πŸŽ‰πŸΎ

UK go fit you.
lolz, you dey advice person wey dey stay and work for canada go UK? heehehee... Actually its good to go on and off naija if you have the money because of low tax and balling easily. I think thats what he meant. But for basic amenities, its a hell.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Gbengageorge: 1:42pm On Apr 07
Gold has been bullish every march in the last 3 years but the magnitude varies. (Its usually between Jan and March, 2024 is highest since 2004

PriceActionZ:

yes, but most likey because of the all time new high it broke last week i think, and weekly candle so so powerfully close on a bull run it kept on closing on 4HR candle stronger, So , lots of moneybag are afraid of selling long term. just enjoy it while it lasts.
But the day it will crash, it will be so massive in a day. There was a guy that said buy gold and throw away the key last week, hope he did same thing too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 3:33pm On Apr 07
mrblake:
hey folks...If you need cheap prop firm...with $3.75 ..you lay your hands on ryze $500 account..you start from there and work your way up...I have been paid by them..it so wonderful..contact in my dm for my enquires

Try this one also, and come tell me which you'll prefer (between them and ryze)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Tenifayo23: 3:42pm On Apr 07
samfelly:

Try this one also, and come me which you'll prefer (between them and ryze)
@ samfelly, is ryze funding paying? I wanna try them out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 5:42pm On Apr 07
my forecast for the week ahead
DXY, XAUUSD and BTC

I'm on standby for us100 and us30, although I lean bullish on us100

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Aremolekunowo(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07
mrblake:
hey folks...If you need cheap prop firm...with $3.75 ..you lay your hands on ryze $500 account..you start from there and work your way up...I have been paid by them..it so wonderful..contact in my dm for my enquires

Please can you give me more details about this thanks vinctay2003@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 7:04pm On Apr 07
24hrUplift:

Ah bro... Don't say that 🀠... Naija with their constant blackouts. Low signal πŸ›‘ and network issues?

You can not even have access to, or enjoy a constant 5G connection..😲

And you still believe naija is where you can best enjoy your profitsβ€”with policemen harassing people everywhere?

Bro... Wake up... and try collect one economy Visa for yourself... after your withdrawal.πŸŽ‰πŸΎ

UK go fit you.

Guy if u get money wella for this country all the things u saying na smalls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 7:16pm On Apr 07
Fundednext! 300% fee refund promo

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07
samfelly:

Thank goodness you pressed on and didn't throw in the towel.

According to Seeteazain, and I'll quote him; "Boss GabsonFX2 is in Chapter 49 of a 50 Chapters book of forex market. The rest of us [by this, he meant me and u wey dey struggle cheesy] here are either in chapter 3 or 5, and we want to do what he is doing today. And when we can not do it, we are laden with frustration. But if he teaches us what he knows in that chapter 49 and going back, we can at least fast forward our progress to chapter 21 or 27." end of quote.

I couldn't help but appreciate his point when we had that little chit-chat about IFF's disappointing him, big time. Boss, abeg, give us all you can during the session we hope to have with you, soon. Thank u

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07
Geovanni412:

I see

How did they process the refund?

Was it to your card or via crypto?

Crypto

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LAxYMAN: 7:40pm On Apr 07
samfelly:

Try this one also, and come me which you'll prefer (between them and ryze)

How fa boss? what's the name of the firm?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 7:52pm On Apr 07
LAxYMAN:

https://fundsfortraders.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 7:56pm On Apr 07
LAxYMAN:

They pay o, but . . . your eyes will see shege promax. Sometimes, they fit dey good mood and just pay you, quickly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LAxYMAN: 7:57pm On Apr 07

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:11pm On Apr 07
samfelly:

They pay o, but . . . your eyes will see shege promax. Sometimes, they fit dey good mood and just pay you, quickly

Do you have their link?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 10:01pm On Apr 07
rhynoemmie:

Do you have their link?

www.ryze.trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by rhynoemmie(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07
samfelly:

www.ryze.trade

Thanks bro

What were you saying about their payment jare...

Shey dem loyal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jeshurun90: 10:39pm On Apr 07
GabsonFX2:
I have read here, in recent time,on several posts where people here came out open to address their struggle in this business. I mentioned recent because ehhh this present FTA is far better than the past where here was full of lies, edited screenshots, etc; but now, many of them are no where to be found.

The present traders here are genuine, that I know sha, just yesterday or so, another person opened up to his struggle and we see that often here in recent time. This is happening because and like I have said many times in the past: you cannot continue to fake it, it will catch up on you, but by then it would be too late to realize. And I used to say stuff like: continue to fake it, in 2yrs, you will realize. Stuff like that. Now it's better here.

I joined this business in 2006 ish, 18years down the road; I can tell you that I gave up many times in this business that I claimed this busimess is scam. To everyone struggling, don't give up; be humble.

Shalom!

HFH (His Forex Highness)has spoken!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’―πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 11:31pm On Apr 07
Gold

Just in the 1st 30mins of the day, gold has dropped 180 pips minimum. Now see D1 - attached, gold has not experienced any single short swing since Feb 13. Wow, I know a swing short will happen soon, and when it does, I will bang it.

My last trade (last Thur/Fri) was on H4 when I moved down in TF, so I'm sticking to H4, and my next trade will be on H4. I'm looking to swing short gold ONLY. I will stick to this H4 TF until I experience a reasonable swing, then I can return to D1. I will update.

CC: Samfelly, Brightfuture48

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 7:05am On Apr 08
I woke up to see that that long bearish candle formed b4 bed turned bullish, on the H4, then the next currently forming candle went all bullish again but started retracing big, still bullish as we speak.

All these just tell me to keep on waiting, I was tempted to go down again to H1 to pick my short from there, but the lesson here is: to be firm, I'm not going down no more. My trading style is to swing on D1 or least H4 but to scalp on M5, M15 or M30 and no more, depending on what market displays.

Summary: I wait more on the side, may be there is no trade for me today.

GabsonFX2:
Gold

Just in the 1st 30mins of the day, gold has dropped 180 pips minimum. Now see D1 - attached, gold has not experienced any single short swing since Feb 13. Wow, I know a swing short will happen soon, and when it does, I will bang it.

My last trade (last Thur/Fri) was on H4 when I moved down in TF, so I'm sticking to H4, and my next trade will be on H4. I'm looking to swing short gold ONLY. I will stick to this H4 TF until I experience a reasonable swing, then I can return to D1. I will update.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 7:21am On Apr 08
Meanwhile, I have again added the explorer of my $100K fundednext funded account to my forexfactory link in signature.

I will now stop trading the account (since my last Friday's gold shorts), only 0.01 lot will be done on it for another 3days just to meet up with the withdrawal minimum requirement.

Profit = $7053
Profit share = $5,642
15% of challenge profits (since 5% profits is met) = $1950
Challenge fee refund = $530 ish
Total = $8,122

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 7:40am On Apr 08
GabsonFX2:
Meanwhile, I have again added the explorer of my $100K fundednext funded account to my forexfactory link in signature.

I will now stop trading the account (since my last Friday's gold shorts), only 0.01 lot will be done on it for another 3days just to meet up with the withdrawal minimum requirement.

Profit = $7053
Profit share = $5,642
15% of challenge fee (since 5% profits is met) = $1950
Challenge fee refund = $530 ish
Total = $8,122

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by phemite194(m): 7:57am On Apr 08
Donsheddy:
Just like gold, naira is a bullish currency any drop, will be equated to further rise...
The fact that fx trader's a buying into this naira falling back to its normal value is surprising...

Naira was trading at 350, they said the real value was 500...
Naira jumped to 500, they said the real value was 700...
Now naira jumped to 700 and massive flew to 1900...

We all know that at some point the market will retest, because the market already over bought...
Which is exactly what the naira is doing...

Remember it initially found support at 1250 and we all were screaming that it won't get to 1500...

Naira dropped down to 950, oh we all said it's going back to its real value...

Baba flew past 1250 and retested 1900, normally we expected cbn to do something at this point which is the reason why the naira dropped....

We all should expect another pump soon, may not be this year but it will surely come and we will eventually see the naira trading above 2000

Reason because the economy hasn't improved in any way, security situation is still a mess, people are still unproductive....

Im not a Carrier of doom but it is what it is...

Nothing like speculators, cbn is only postponing dooms day and buying govt time, if necessary investment isn't done to sustain whatever they are doing now...

Naira go still pump... Technical analysis

Nothing you wan tell me, you na profitable trader, you just dey disguise for us.... You got the perfect explanation for this and you were really one of the few to understand this concept.... Trading is not a straight line-graph, there will surely be retracements and that's what the USDTNGN is doing....

It's only a matter of time and it is what it is
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by abham: 7:59am On Apr 08
Striving to be better.

kozmicity:
Davigle, abham, jameselias and all that asked about yours truly, thank you very much.

School and condition of Nigeria wants to finish me but my God pass them 🀣

I know I said I'd be back by February, but my last sessions result just came out and I habr two outstanding courses so I have to focus more on my subjects. But I'm still trying, and it's going good, the account is growing and I think I'm on course to hit my end of the year target. I hope for consistency till the end.

How've you all been? And how's trading been?

Davigle, I’m great. I’m trying to put my life in order, though I lost my alpha capital account due to inactivity rule while trading competition accounts.

Davigle:
Good afternoon and a happy merry crispy Easter Sunday, Well today marks the end of the first quarter of the year 2024. Reflecting on my performance from the beginning of the year, I'd say I started well, at least,it wasn't on a really bad footing but, I disappointedly ended the first quarter badly. Jan and Feb was really good but my trading performance was really poor in March. Now I am not writing this to complain or give excuses for my failure, this is just me owning up to my mistakes and taking full responsibility for my poor actions. at the start of March, I have been on a losing streak, my analysis were right but my trades were poorly executed. I have been studying and trading NFP and CPI for a while and I have had some success which made me overly confident when I should have been disciplined and cautious as always, in the end I had really big losses from trading the two news in March as I got burnt really bad which disqualified me from Fundednext march competition and send me deeper into draw down almost blowing up my 5ers 5k account. I became angry and I trade all through rest of the month breaking all my rules and discipline. But in the last two weeks, I had to sit myself up and get my shit together. some of the reasons for my misbehaviour were also due to desperation for money to resolve some issues in my family. I foolishly taught I could pull a fast one on the market but in the end the market nearly send me to sambisa forest 😭. I was really sad that I ended up tainting the good record that I was building from the beginning of the year. but las las na who give up Bleep up and I am not going to give up. So yes I bleeped up really bad and by God I am going to fix it and get that mullah... cheers mate

I also want to make a shout out to boss Gabsonfx2, pls sir, keep on inspiring us here with your discipline and payouts, I for one do not take it for granted sir. you are a role model and an inspiration to me. Also a very big shout out to boss infofirst, sir your presence is sourly missed here, I understand how busy you maybe, but at least dey check up on your disciples here from time to time sir. on behalf of all FTA newbies and indisciplined traders department say that we miss you sir and have not forgotten you sagely inputs here, they are words or wisdoms written in marble, and also shout to karkinase and Charly20, wetin we do wuna naw, wuna just ghost us completely, boss galleryeasy, abham, kozmicity, rhynoemmie, Lincolnonyebor, kaybee, rainlover and also not forgetting out discipline master aka sergeant kojo in person of boss feshizzy, A very big shout out wuna ooo, I say make I pay homage to wuna.

I think I'm forgetting someone, who could that be πŸ€”, oh yes humbletrader where art thou nowwww? 😁😁😁
πŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

Good morning Sam, I trust you are good. Funds for capital seems legit but I think there is a time limit for Phase one and three in the three phase challenge and they also use mt4.

Also check out @PropFirmMatch on twitter.
I read about the Infinity forex issues, they might be of help if they don’t pay cc Gabsonfx2

samfelly:

Try this one also, and come tell me which you'll prefer (between them and ryze)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 8:02am On Apr 08
GabsonFX2:
I woke up to see that that long bearish candle formed b4 bed turned bullish, on the H4, then the next currently forming candle went all bullish again but started retracing big, still bullish as we speak.

All these just tell me to keep on waiting, I was tempted to go down again to H1 to pick my short from there, but the lesson here is: to be firm, I'm not going down no more. My trading style is to swing on D1 or least H4 but to scalp on M5, M15 or M30 and no more, depending on what market displays.

this last line is everything.. Patience!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:04am On Apr 08
rhynoemmie:

Thanks bro

What were you saying about their payment jare...

Shey dem loyal

Their payments dey very stressful, most times. You'll practically be begging for your money. But at other times, they can just hand you your money without preaching much

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:24am On Apr 08
GabsonFX2:
Gold

GabsonFX2:

Chief, your discipline in this business is, unarguably, top-notch. Hmm, I no sure if I go get this kind discipline o, because longer-throat (oju kokoro) go make don taste this gold bulls, since grin. The Disciplined Trader book no go fit even stop me from tasting it. Ma ti je diΓ© ninu gold bull yen se.

Anyways, all men dey wait for the short call. E go bi like Musk's space rocket returning to base. We go ride am, riden't we? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by rhynoemmie(m): 9:13am On Apr 08
Let me see what the lord has In store for me

April so far
1 trade
1loss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 9:44am On Apr 08
No big moves in today's LDN session, took out my Friday longs in profits, day is green already.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 9:45am On Apr 08
I'll be buying Gold when It gets to today's open

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 10:06am On Apr 08
rhynoemmie:
Let me see what the lord has In store for me

April so far
1 trade
1loss
is the TP not too far?

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (252) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history

Viewing this topic: OneMillionBTC, Frank571(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.