Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (110036 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 11:39pm On Apr 11
Supposed to be a sell signal o, but I am confused.

Anyway
Sell limit 0% or enter at open
Stop at high of last candle
Tp at 423%

*A learners journal, kindly do not take as a trade advice pls

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Lonestar124: 11:47pm On Apr 11
F1re:
Done for the day🚀
Life no to hard my brother cheesy

Just be taking it lepelepe...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11
What will a profit a man to see his concept but don't know how to read it

Buy or sell. It's not straightforward bro,

From intuition I am buying till 423. If it fails Na me sabi

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 12:01am On Apr 12
I'm bullish gold and nasdaq, US30 hasn't yet change bullish for me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 12:03am On Apr 12
nzechu:
What will a profit a man to see his concept but don't know how to read it

Buy or sell. It's not straightforward bro,

From intuition I am buying till 423. If it fails Na me sabi
probably force sell first, may be first 2, 4hr candles, then form pin bar on the bull run before tomorw ending on daily grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 12:04am On Apr 12
PriceActionZ:

probably force sell first, may be first 2, 4hr candles, then form pin bar on the bull run before tomorw ending on daily grin grin
lol, I am more confused because it has gotten to its termination point for the bullish run but it's still showing bullish signals on daily candle, is that not sorcery
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 1:28am On Apr 12
On AUDUSD, I will be looking for long position if I could see the pair touch 0.65218, the my target would be 0.65742 and 0.66380.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 1:46am On Apr 12
Davigle:
Evening folks, thanks a lot for the encouragement and the advice today. I really am humbled and I appreciate the support. I did learn a lot from trading the account and I must confess that it did improve my trading because this time last year I wasn't as good as I am now. I had to depend on indicators b4 I make a trade but now trade solely off price. I plan on funding my cent account by the end of the month so that I can also trade live too. I've also analyzed most of my trades and I find out that they average 1:2 more often but my greed has been a big issue because it always eats me up to see a trade go 4/5 times my risk reward after I settle for just 1:2. But this is an issue that I have to deal with by all means possible. I have decided to stop pyramiding by all means, it has been my Achilles heel which did me more harm than good. I had a short trade on gold during London session, my entry was at 2338, and I had a target of 2328 but later removed it thinking that price was going to drop further and price dropped 120 pips from my entry, but when I saw price pulled back up into a FVG on the 30 mins chart I loaded another short trade, unfortunately price not only reversed but went on to hit the stoploss of the first trade, if only I hadn't changed my tp I would have bagged a 1:2 trade. I know that I am my own problem, and I am determined to not only take full responsibility but to seriously work on myself. I appreciate every one here for the value that they bring in here day by day. I really consider FTA as my forex family. Thanks again everyone.

At the close of each bar on daily, market will either range or trend or reverse.

With such a big target on sell on gold, it means you were expecting a reversal of gold uptrend.

Imagine a newbie shows you a daily chart only without any lower timeframe reference, How would you define a downtrend on xauusd to him and differentiate it from a range?

Answer this question for yourself then do the same for each bar on the 4h chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 3:05am On Apr 12
Gold update

We are looking at 2490 by next week.

Enjoy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 4:39am On Apr 12
Gold Alert

Buystop @ 2385
Stoploss @ 2365

Target 2485

1000pips

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 6:28am On Apr 12
GabsonFX2:
Wow! Gold was brutal on the upside. I lost this trade.

I will go on standby on gold until Friday or Monday. I will be looking for only short.

My risk risk appetite was reached and I exited.

Davigle, what fundamental is making gold behave like this since Feb 13? You know? I read somewhere that Russia is doing gold to trash dollar, something like that.

I hope everyone seeing this is learning, experienced and good trader loose too so who are you not to loose.. So if you are still afraid of losing, you ll not win... Sorry about the loss boss.. I'm certain a powerful comeback is coming.

From the technical perspective sir, I have checked gold since last month on a 3 month chart and found a very strong continuation pattern. From the little experience I've had, an inverted head and shoulder with weak right shoulder when formed on an uptrend is a very bullish pattern, the moment the neckline which happens to be the reversal trendline was broken, price came to retest the broken neckline and the move started... Gold has done the minimal target for this pattern and heading for the maximum target 2555.00

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 6:33am On Apr 12
dmahn:

And where stop loss go dey if I follow your call my oga cheesy cheesy... Well!! I've not seen my pattern on gold so I'm just observing...

Join me on usdcad sir, I'm looking to buy if the next candle that closes on H1 by 8pm comes bullish. My Sl 10 pips below the swing low... If we get stopped out, we sell with double lotsize cheesy

@ samfelly ... Stop has been moved to BE kiss.. I ll TP 1 at the swing high as today is Friday... My last trade for the week and next week we go again cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:01am On Apr 12
dmahn:

@ samfelly ... Stop has been moved to BE kiss.. I ll TP 1 at the swing high as today is Friday... My last trade for the week and next week we go again cool

Attaboy! Dats how it should be. It is either BE or TP. Good luck, boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:04am On Apr 12
samfelly:
Gold Sell Limit @ 2412 cheesy grin

New Sell Limit @ 2451. Gold bull say him no go gree o cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 8:14am On Apr 12
Davigle:
Evening folks, thanks a lot for the encouragement and the advice today. I really am humbled and I appreciate the support. I did learn a lot from trading the account and I must confess that it did improve my trading because this time last year I wasn't as good as I am now. I had to depend on indicators b4 I make a trade but now trade solely off price. I plan on funding my cent account by the end of the month so that I can also trade live too. I've also analyzed most of my trades and I find out that they average 1:2 more often but my greed has been a big issue because it always eats me up to see a trade go 4/5 times my risk reward after I settle for just 1:2. But this is an issue that I have to deal with by all means possible. I have decided to stop pyramiding by all means, it has been my Achilles heel which did me more harm than good. I had a short trade on gold during London session, my entry was at 2338, and I had a target of 2328 but later removed it thinking that price was going to drop further and price dropped 120 pips from my entry, but when I saw price pulled back up into a FVG on the 30 mins chart I loaded another short trade, unfortunately price not only reversed but went on to hit the stoploss of the first trade, if only I hadn't changed my tp I would have bagged a 1:2 trade. I know that I am my own problem, and I am determined to not only take full responsibility but to seriously work on myself. I appreciate every one here for the value that they bring in here day by day. I really consider FTA as my forex family. Thanks again everyone.
seeing you explain this it feels as if I'm the that wrote this because we are having the same problem.. I can boast of being right about 70% of the time, but the greed of getting more R:R bigger than my initial planned 1:3 always gets me in a big mess..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 8:15am On Apr 12
nzechu:
Supposed to be a sell signal o, but I am confused.

Anyway
Sell limit 0% or enter at open
Stop at high of last candle
Tp at 423%

*A learners journal, kindly do not take as a trade advice pls

Trade spoilt
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 8:22am On Apr 12
Gold
That's it
that's the Post
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 9:00am On Apr 12
nzechu:

Now at 685%.

Even me no believe am

*The man who saw tomorrow, but didn't know the value of what he saw

When I saw this your fib update, I come go look am well well and wonder why fib no dey answer me as e dey answer you. I come conclude whatever one believe in will work for one. You believe in it and it giving you as you expecting. Keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 9:05am On Apr 12
samfelly:

When I saw this your fib update, I come go look am well well and wonder why fib no dey answer me as e dey answer you. I come conclude whatever one believe in will work for one. You believe in it and it giving you as you expecting. Keep it up
thank you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 9:05am On Apr 12
Still Bullish on Gold, 90 pips running

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 9:17am On Apr 12
Geovanni412:

At the close of each bar on daily, market will either range or trend or reverse.

With such a big target on sell on gold, it means you were expecting a reversal of gold uptrend.

Imagine a newbie shows you a daily chart only without any lower timeframe reference, How would you define a downtrend on xauusd to him and differentiate it from a range?

Answer this question for yourself then do the same for each bar on the 4h chart.

thank you so much for this bossmi

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 9:23am On Apr 12
realone12:
seeing you explain this it feels as if I'm the that wrote this because we are having the same problem.. I can boast of being right about 70% of the time, but the greed of getting more R:R bigger than my initial planned 1:3 always gets me in a big mess..

it's seriously killing me bro, I have decided to stick with 1:2 RR for now, let me get consistent with it b4 I push for more. besides even paladin RR is 1:2 trading EU and GU and he was so good with it to even top the leaderboard of mff then, I think one has to learn to be contended with less. my mantra now is low hanging fruits as ICT used to say.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 9:27am On Apr 12
Yes brother: I saw it on weekly and monthly that the overall outcome is bullish (See my quote from march 23); however, the daily has expanded way too much with no single swing short. I want to see only one swing short on daily and short it before I can start to take either position on gold.

Yesterday, those swing shorts were rejected again even on H4, that is surprising for gold. I will still wait and wait and wait until another swing short appears on H4.

GabsonFX2:
Right now in profit.
See gold @ M5, a swing short just started right there. If this swing short lasts in momentum, I will not close the short, that means today's candle would either close bearish or close below my entry. Which means that I would enter tmao with profits.

If the swing short momentum is not sustained, I will close this gold short in less than 1hr.

Fingers crossed!
The overall outlook on weekly and monthly is bullish, looking to short this metal is just me expecting her to swing short first. Then she can continue with her weekly and monthly outlook.

dmahn:

I hope everyone seeing this is learning, experienced and good trader loose too so who are you not to loose.. So if you are still afraid of losing, you ll not win... Sorry about the loss boss.. I'm certain a powerful comeback is coming.

From the technical perspective sir, I have checked gold since last month on a 3 month chart and found a very strong continuation pattern. From the little experience I've had, an inverted head and shoulder with weak right shoulder when formed on an uptrend is a very bullish pattern, the moment the neckline which happens to be the reversal trendline was broken, price came to retest the broken neckline and the move started... Gold has done the minimal target for this pattern and heading for the maximum target 2555.00

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by G30fx: 9:28am On Apr 12
US30 heavy weights selling am waiting for confirmation before i sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 9:57am On Apr 12
samfelly:
Gold Sell Limit @ 2412 cheesy grin

You may be right on this but it's better to look for a buy after retracement than sell.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 10:08am On Apr 12
samfelly:

New Sell Limit @ 2451. Gold bull say him no go gree o cheesy

Big man,

Help laymen like me understand...

How do you people make money with sell limit orders in an uptrend?

How do you assess your chances of success by using such an order as well?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 10:38am On Apr 12
DXYY:

Well you might are right.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by MetroBaba1(m): 10:48am On Apr 12
How To Trade ICT Fair Value Gap FVG Forex Trading Strategy l AUDJPY Trade Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFCtzMKUI1s
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 11:11am On Apr 12
Geovanni412:

Big man,

Help laymen like me understand...

How do you people make money with sell limit orders in an uptrend?

How do you assess your chances of success by using such an order as well?

Wetin I know, boss? I just say make I still write trade alert as Fxwarrior dey do - na hand dey itch me cos of this too bullishness. Moreover, only God know if price go reach those two levels I predicted before it dump, sef. You no see say SL n TP no dey. Abeg, make we dey use one corner eye dey look am as things unfold

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by iemfQ: 11:26am On Apr 12
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by pristinee: 11:40am On Apr 12
If it makes sense to you, key in using your parameters, if not, ignore.

Yours no.1 fake trader, I greet u all real traders.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by G30fx: 11:41am On Apr 12
Gold i just sold at the current price let's see how it goes

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (234) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira

Viewing this topic: Englishisamust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.