Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (113465 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 8:49am On Apr 24
nzechu:
bullish candle didn't come yesterday, but it seems to be showing up today. Just like usdchf. The plan is to sell at the open of the next candle. If it closes bullish

You still haven't learnt from market shege ydae

If you are trading multiple pairs,

There is no downtrend until low of the previous day is broken

Everything is a range until then

Only exception is if market is bearish and
closes below the low of 8am candle on 4h
chart with bearish signals on lower timeframe
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 9:21am On Apr 24
Geovanni412:

You still haven't learnt from market shege ydae

If you are trading multiple pairs,

There is no downtrend until low of the previous day is broken

Everything is a range until then

Only exception is if market is bearish and
closes below the low of 8am candle on 4h
chart with bearish signals on lower timeframe
Wat if my concept doesn't need a low to be broken, what if I am getting sell signals at the very start of the bear run before it even gets to the low that should be broken , just wat if

I am not trading multiple pairs, I am observing multiple pairs for my learning purpose.

I actually don't follow trend line rules
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 9:26am On Apr 24
FXcandles:
After falling to a low of 80.73 US crude oil rose to price level 83. The trend structure still tends to be bullish referring to MA 100. Global geopolitical tensions in the Middle East are still a concern for many analysts who influence financial markets. Other news is that UK wind has overtaken fossil fuels to become the largest power generation source.

Wow congrats to UK
Fxcandle na man you be 🤝

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fireoflife: 9:28am On Apr 24
Does Anyone have link to free prop accounts?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 9:32am On Apr 24
nzechu:

Wat if my concept doesn't need a low to be broken, what if I am at the very start of the bear run before it even gets to the low that should be broken , just wat if

I am not trading multiple pairs, I am observing multiple pairs for my learning purpose.

Observe all the fx charts ydae and determine if your system works with your ideal stop loss

Check the system agst correlated pairs especially and see if your top spotting works wherein the other pair is pumping upwards

If it does, then continue with it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 9:32am On Apr 24
No matter how hard I try
no matter how harder i study 📉📈
no matter how dedication i am
It's never getting easier only tougher and tougher

Oh forest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 9:36am On Apr 24
Geovanni412:

Observe all the fx charts ydae and determine if your system works with your ideal stop loss

Check the system agst correlated pairs especially and see if your top spotting works wherein the other pair is pumping upwards

If it does, then continue with it
that's the reason for continuous observations and learnings, so I get to see which instruments work best with my concept.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JimiJunji: 10:12am On Apr 24
Good morning to everyone here.

Please I have question for prop traders especially those in 5ers concerning the daily drawdown rule and their overall experience.

Please anyone who has traded with 5ers I need to ask you some questions.

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JimiJunji: 10:15am On Apr 24
Davigle:
Good morning folks, i lost my 5ers $1 account last night which boss DXYY got me in December last year. I am fully responsible for my faults and action, and I am very sad that not only did I let myself down but I also let down boss DXYY and boss infofirst. @boss DXYY, I still want to appreciate you for giving me the opportunity, it was my first prop account. I simply bleeped up because I was deeply in drawdown, and then I started pyramiding into my trades with the hope of getting out of draw down fast. simply put i wasn't disciplined in my money management. And lately I have been in a serious dilemma, getting into a trade isn't and issue for but getting out has become more of a problem for me due to greed, this has become more of a problem has lately all and I mean all my winning trades end up as losing trades and it's affecting my psych, on Tues, I had a profitable trade on US30 which went down 300 pips, I was so confident that when priced pull back I added another short position which I wanted to swing and hold up till CPI yesterday because I was sure CPI was going to come in strong when I woke up yesterday morning to check the trade not only did it reversed, it my stoploss on both trades. I am having problem setting realistic targets for trades and I think it's all becos of my greed.

@Boss gabsonfx, peteregwu, kaybee, and all other traders here, please how do you guys tackle indiscipline in your trading, pls I in all honesty need your help

Good morning boss,

Please I'd like to ask you some questions concerning the 5ers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JimiJunji: 10:22am On Apr 24
JimiJunji:

Please I have question for prop traders especially those in 5ers concerning the daily drawdown rule and their overall experience.

Thanks.

Please for the high stakes funded account, does the 5% daily drawdown reset after profit is withdrawn, e.g: I made a profit of $450 on a $5000 account and then withdraw $400 of profits, leaving my balance at $5050, what would be my next daily drawdown the next day?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 10:53am On Apr 24
Donsheddy:
Nostro phase 3

Up and running
with the way you trade gold with ease and precision, I can't believe you wasted so much years of your trading career on GU.. I swear if na Gold you started with, you would have don build, house, buy cars on top this business

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 10:56am On Apr 24
JimiJunji:

Please for the high stakes funded account, does the 5% daily drawdown reset after profit is withdrawn, e.g: I made a profit of $450 on a $5000 account and then withdraw $400 of profits, leaving my balance at $5050, what would be my next daily drawdown the next day?
ask their support or head to their discord and ask
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 10:58am On Apr 24
Jameselias:
No matter how hard I try no matter how harder i study no matter how dedication i am It's never getting easier only tougher and tougher
Oh forest
Lol..coz you are trading foresT not forex..

of course, boss I know it's a Typo error. I'm just joking..lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 11:09am On Apr 24
nzechu:
that's the reason for continuous observations and learnings, so I get to see which instruments work best with my concept.

Do you have a minimum waiting period to find your possible high in your system?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JimiJunji: 11:14am On Apr 24
realone12:
ask their support or head to their discord and ask

Support isn't responding and they don't have a discord, it's only available for paid traders
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ectoble: 11:30am On Apr 24
Buy GbpJpy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 11:57am On Apr 24
JimiJunji:

Support isn't responding and they don't have a discord, it's only available for paid traders
then check your dashboard.. you will see these things there..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 12:01pm On Apr 24
JimiJunji:

Thanks.

Hello I can be of help
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 12:04pm On Apr 24
JimiJunji:

I really don't know about there withdrawal process, but I think it is stated in there rules that you DD count from which ever is higher btw your equity and balance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JimiJunji: 12:08pm On Apr 24
DXYY:

I really don't know about there withdrawal process, but I think it is stated in there rules that you DD count from which ever is higher btw your equity and balance.

But does the 5% daily drawdown reset for losses?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JimiJunji: 12:12pm On Apr 24
DXYY:

But does the 5% daily drawdown reset for losses? E.g I make a loss of $200 on a $5000 account leaving me with a balance of $5000, does it reset my daily drawdown loss to 5% of $5000 or it remains the same the next day?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 12:21pm On Apr 24
JimiJunji:

But does the 5% daily drawdown reset for losses? E.g I make a loss of $200 on a $5000 account leaving me with a balance of $5000, does it reset my daily drawdown loss to 5% of $5000 or it remains the same the next day?

Yes it reset for both profit and loss each day, again it is calculated based on whichever Is higher between your equity and balance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JimiJunji: 12:30pm On Apr 24
DXYY:

Yes it reset for both profit and loss each day, again it is calculated based on whichever Is higher between your equity and balance

Thank you. I appreciate your response.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 12:39pm On Apr 24
Geovanni412:

Do you have a minimum waiting period to find your possible high in your system?

I don't follow trend line rules, so I don't deal with highs or lows, I just read consolidations
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24
nzechu:

I don't follow trend line rules, so I don't deal with highs or lows, I just read consolidations

Read the question again or the rephrased one below

Are you trading on day 1 when mkt starts to consolidate or is it day 2, 3 or 4?

Answering this question for yourself is the answer to all your studies
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ectoble: 1:07pm On Apr 24
Buy NzdUsd

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24
Geovanni412:

Read the question again or the rephrased one below

Are you trading on day 1 when mkt starts to consolidate or is it day 2, 3 or 4?

Answering this question for yourself is the answer to all your studies
hmmm I no con de understand English again.

Anyway if I get u correctly, u are asking if I start trading when the market starts to consolidate or I HV to wait for a particular period.

No given period to wait, as soon as I see a candle pattern, I start looking to get what it's saying. The market can print 2 weeks of daily candles on consolidation as long as I no see the pattern I no trade, that's why I delve into other instruments at least I fit find something
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ectoble: 1:40pm On Apr 24
Getting close to TP

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24
nzechu:
hmmm I no con de understand English again.

Anyway if I get u correctly, u are asking if I start trading when the market starts to consolidate or I HV to wait for a particular period.

No given period to wait, as soon as I see a candle pattern, I start looking to get what it's saying. The market can print 2 weeks of daily candles on consolidation as long as I no see the pattern I no trade, that's why I delve into other instruments at least I fit find something

Why are you bothered with weekly consolidation, do you use above 100pips as stop loss?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24
Chillax, new signal coming out in an hour time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24
Geovanni412:

Why are you bothered with weekly consolidation, do you use above 100pips as stop loss?
I work with weekly and daily tf
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 2:25pm On Apr 24
Davigle:
Eku market ooo

se dada everybody lo waa...

ah say make ah greet wuna ooo as my eye dey see shege banza for NYSC camp

meanwhile shout out to my pipu my pipu

FTA presido aka samfelly, kozmicity baba, abham, ger30, kaybee, rainlover, realone12, karkinase, fxcandle, geovanni, witchcraftfx, gabsonfx babami, and my oga at the top infofirst and every other active FTA members ooo. na homage I come pay today.

before ah forget where humbletrader nawwwwww

Nice one. Serve your father's land very well o

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (239) (Reply)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured]

Viewing this topic: alamuda and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.