Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (111168 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Frank571(m): 8:33pm On Apr 24
geedot:
That's a fallacy brother. I don't know why the profitable traders like to lie about their experiences. Most of them feel they have to lie about years of struggle to feel big. Total Bull.shi.t to me. My kid bro became a pro in less than a month, though with some little mistakes like news, limit orders mistakes when news comes and widen spread and close you out. etc.

You are no different from me or Jeff, we know the same thing, FX isn't that complex, after spending up to a year on this and the fact that you can backtest makes it even easier to acquire knowledge faster. They just love to brag to make them seem like an OG lol. Typical Nigerian pride.

You have to be consistent with your trade entries, they have to look identical, rinse and repeat and repeat to know your win %. That's all you need brother. Stay blessed.

I remember Dapo claiming to have been trading since 2014 or thereabouts, lol. He should still be in secondary school then yet he claimed to have been trading then. May be he was our own Ibro here. Lol.
Rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by geedot: 8:36pm On Apr 24
Frank571:

Rest
Okay sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by geedot: 9:50pm On Apr 24
Frank571:

Rest
One thing that's funny about this post is that, I'm telling you and other newbies that this stuff is easy and not that difficult as your mentors and your giveaway givers made it seem. But one way or the other you feel I'm spitting sh.it.

So funny, typical Africans that love their leashes around their necks. I hope y'all find breakthrough. If you love this guy's post, I don't even need to know you are struggling, or either you're one of those "OGs" that claimed forex is rocket science. Either way, y'all should have fun before giving up. I'm outta here like others before me. Ciao.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24
peteregwu:

On volatility 25 INDEX, my buy limit is activated already

bros Na u be the Idan gan gan

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24
nzechu:
invalidated again
actually not invalidated, just had a long drawdown, which I wasn't expecting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24
nzechu:
bros Na u be the Idan gan gan

😁😁😁
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by haryodehjia(m): 11:04pm On Apr 24
peteregwu:

Have you tried the nin plastic card not the paper one?.There is plastic card nin that you can obtain from some of these computer business centers
And tinubu government is trying to introduce another means of identification.. Soon NIN will be obsolete
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 11:12pm On Apr 24
Looks good for a buy till 423.

SL 50%
Tp 423%

*This post is meant for personal Educational purposes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 11:17pm On Apr 24
geedot:
One thing that's funny about this post is that, I'm telling you and other newbies that this stuff is easy and not that difficult as your mentors and your giveaway givers made it seem. But one way or the other you feel I'm spitting sh.it.

So funny, typical Africans that love their leashes around their necks. I hope y'all find breakthrough. If you love this guy's post, I don't even need to know you are struggling, or either you're one of those "OGs" that claimed forex is rocket science. Either way, y'all should have fun before giving up. I'm outta here like others before me. Ciao.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 11:17pm On Apr 24
What we do is to observe, I just journal my observations here.

Target 423% buys

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 2:41am On Apr 25
Oil prices tend to be stable week on week despite a significant US oil inventory build offset by a decline in US crude oil stocks. It seems that traders are also less worried about supply disruptions due to tensions in the Middle East. However, Standard Chartered has predicted that global oil demand will pick up strongly in May and June, exceeding 103 mb/d for the first time in May. US crude oil is today at 82.43 price level.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 5:45am On Apr 25
Since the last $4 loss on my $20 account, I haven't seen any low risk high reward trade. So no trade, Alternatively I was trading some high risk to reward trade trade on my 10k account because I was up 2%...Lost almost All the gains because of me trading not so quality setup and out forcing some trades.

This happened on the Situp challenge we had when I was up 4% only for me to loose all to all this high risk to reward trade.

My risk appetite is 1% per trade, yet anytime I'm up with some % I forget that and risk more than my risk appetite leading me to close loss early even when my analysis was right.

Staying away during bad market conditions could have saved me

This is me journaling my errs and flaws so that I can work on them and also to remind other struggling traders to introspect, maybe the market isn't the problem all these while but you and me..

We go again cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 6:58am On Apr 25
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 7:10am On Apr 25
geedot:

No knowledge is a waste, you said Fx is easy, I believe you, but saying it alone is not enough bro, you can go that extra mile in showing how easy it is. I believe that FX is easy as well but some criminals in the industry manipulate it to the extent of making FX look like a scam, please note the word, 'look'. FX is not a scam but it looks like a scam because of some low life two timing criminals that want to profit both ways at the same time.
So bro if there's any knowledge you can share to help us see through the shenanigans of these shameless unrepentant criminals that do as they please because they have access to unlimited funds,it will be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 7:20am On Apr 25
nzechu:

When u get to the end of. A bearish run u look for a bullish run.

This might as well be a bullish run to 423% from a 23%. I am just an observer
make I no lie this people de dribble person.

Na to de follow dem anyhow de wanna go.

Ok enough petty talk, this looks like a 23% response. A sell signal from 23% to 423%
SL 0%

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by zedegit: 8:18am On Apr 25
friendbee:
My people I need help o. I need to verified fundednext challenge after scaling phase1 and 2. My passport has expired, they are rejecting NIN, my drivers license is not ready 4 months after paying for renewal, I am not thinking straight again o. Please any way out of this.

Driver's license wey men dey get within 1 week naim you dey wait for months.

You no sabi wetin be express? Abi you wan 'save' money?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 8:53am On Apr 25
Another day mining gold....

Nostro account

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by friendbee: 9:17am On Apr 25
Gold miner or Gold digger. grin
Donsheddy:

Nostro account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 9:37am On Apr 25
Why USDJPY go dey buy, EURUSD go dey buy, and XAUUSD go dey buy, as well? Just Y?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 9:43am On Apr 25
dmahn:
Since the last $4 loss on my $20 account, I haven't seen any low risk high reward trade. So no trade, Alternatively I was trading some high risk to reward trade trade on my 10k account because I was up 2%...Lost almost All the gains because of me trading not so quality setup and out forcing some trades.

This happened on the Situp challenge we had when I was up 4% only for me to loose all to all this high risk to reward trade.

My risk appetite is 1% per trade, yet anytime I'm up with some % I forget that and risk more than my risk appetite leading me to close loss early even when my analysis was right.

Staying away during bad market conditions could have saved me

This is me journaling my errs and flaws so that I can work on them and also to remind other struggling traders to introspect, maybe the market isn't the problem all these while but you and me..

We go again cool

You're doing good.

I'm guessing that 10k account is from AlphaPropTraders
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ectoble: 10:08am On Apr 25
Sell Gold

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 10:10am On Apr 25
peteregwu:

On volatility 25 INDEX, my buy limit is activated already

Nice entry there! Talk about SNIPER ENTRY. Fire on, baba

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TradingGod: 10:14am On Apr 25
Donsheddy:

Nostro account

Mr Sheddy no gree for Nostro this time around o grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 10:23am On Apr 25
TradingGod:

Mr Sheddy no gree for Nostro this time around o grin

My brother 😫😫😫
Will this eventually be my first live account...
Time will tell eventually 😫
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TradingGod: 10:26am On Apr 25
Donsheddy:

My brother 😫😫😫
Will this eventually be my first live account...
Time will tell eventually 😫
with what I am seeing, there is no need to fear

Just repeat the pattern of play that brought you this far and you are good to go ✌
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 10:50am On Apr 25
samfelly:

You're doing good.

I'm guessing that 10k account is from AlphaPropTraders

Nope boss.. The same mffx 10k you assisted me with last year June... The account don too suffer for DD hand.. Once I'm up 2% overconfidence comes in and I go back into DD... This is the journey since last year June .. Its really annoying.. Infact oti sumi cry... Facing challenge for a year shows alot is still wrong with either my strategy or me.. But I'm sure I'm the problem grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by hokabs(m): 11:15am On Apr 25
Simple but powerful
Thanks
F1re:

Nothing special bro, go through my posts I've shared how I trade sometimes back, but here are some pointers that might help.

I mostly trade London open and do the opposite in New York.

A lot of times when it buys in London - it sells in NY and vice versa, I take advantage of that, it's evident in my trades.

I get signals mainly through market structure HH and HL, LL and LH, I used RSI for a while and stopped, it didn't work for me.

Then probably the last which might sound crazy lol, brokers hate me for knowing it because I take their money every day 😂

I don't have a bias, I don't come to the market with any sort of direction or thoughts, It's clean slate everyday, I don't look at any higher time frames at all, I only trade on the 15 minute and monitor moves on the 1 minute, I learnt this from Tom Hougaard.

I hope you you find this helpful.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 11:17am On Apr 25
Job opening at The5ers (check images)

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 11:50am On Apr 25
dmahn:

Nope boss.. The same mffx 10k you assisted me with last year June... The account don too suffer for DD hand.. Once I'm up 2% overconfidence comes it and I go back into DD... This is the journey since last year June .. Its really annoying.. Infact oti sumi cry... Facing challenge for a year shows alot is still wrong with either my strategy or me.. But I'm sure I'm the problem grin

I can't believe you still have that account. With this, you're The Man of the Year. Joor, ma je ko su e.

Try restrategize (not saying u abandon ur chart/market strategies). Restrategize like borrow Donsheddy style - daily or weekly target (in percentage or in dollar, which ever feels comfortable for you)

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 12:19pm On Apr 25
Gold on its way to 2354
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 12:27pm On Apr 25
IFF Has Come With a new one

I got a payout approval mail this morning, then checked my dash to find out that only $2000 was processed out of $9,350. Upon reaching out to support, they mentioned that there is a profit cap on every account, see attached.

The first time, I was denied $9K and now for the second time, I'm denied $7K ish.

GabsonFX2:
InfinityForexFunds Withdrawal Pressed yesterday!

Fasting and Prayer starts Asap

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ectoble: 12:28pm On Apr 25
Sell Gold.
On its way to $2,290

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (236) (Reply)

Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House / A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business

Viewing this topic: F1re(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.