Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (116158 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25
GabsonFX2:
They won't last, their ratings on a downtrend since the beginning of this year

They won't!!!.. Well it's all good sha.. Hopefully they won't come with another new rule by the next 2k withdrawal.. Its obvious they are broke niggas... Keep enjoying their 2k withdrawal on a steady while they last boss cool...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CrusaderX: 8:19pm On Apr 25
Hello guys. Just a heads up, these Nostro guys don't seem to be trustworthy. I was among the top 10 persons to get funded with them earlier this month, but they closed my account without me breaching their daily or max drawdown. Till now they did not open my account after opening a ticket, sending and receiving emails from them. I'll attach proof later.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TradingGod: 8:27pm On Apr 25
CrusaderX:
Hello guys. Just a heads up, these Nostro guys don't seem to be trustworthy. I was among the top 10 persons to get funded with them earlier this month, but they closed my account without me breaching their daily or max drawdown. Till now they did not open my account after opening a ticket, sending and receiving emails from them. I'll attach proof later.
πŸ‘€
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CrusaderX: 8:35pm On Apr 25
Proof

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:40pm On Apr 25
Donsheddy:

Via your your account's dashboard, sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 9:31pm On Apr 25
CrusaderX:
I can't buy anything from them. Never. They breached my account too. They spiked my trade and widen my SL and said I have broken the rule . A website that still have lots of undeveloped pages. I am just observing then. I am following donsheddy bumper to bumper because he is doing well now. Let's wait until funding and cash out stages. Then we will know how reliable they are.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 9:32pm On Apr 25
CrusaderX:
I can't buy anything from them. Never. They breached my account too. They spiked my trade and widen my SL and said I have broken the rule . I never even understand what I did wrong. I never get their time cos I have been busy. A website that still have lots of undeveloped pages. I am just observing then. I am following donsheddy bumper to bumper because he is doing well now. Let's wait until funding and cash out stages. Then we will know how reliable they are.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 9:39pm On Apr 25
CrusaderX:

Ah, see people wey I just vouched for which day here. Ah, mo gbe. Mi o ni trust any prop firm mo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 9:41pm On Apr 25
PriceActionZ:

I can't buy anything from them. Never. They breached my account too. They spiked my trade and widen my SL and said I have broken the rule . I never even understand what I did wrong. I never get their time cos I have been busy. A website that still have lots of undeveloped pages. I am just observing then. I am following donsheddy bumper to bumper because he is doing well now. Let's wait until funding and cash out stages. Then we will know how reliable they are.

Like seriously, sir? Which story support tell wen you reached one? Or you never bothered reaching any support?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 10:05pm On Apr 25
Vhipa:

Buyers are liquidating their buys orders, removing their buy money because they are filled at that price! You saw the buyers are not buying anymore despite massive discount being passed.

Why are you then buying that! Are you the one to move the market. The demand on this is not so crazy, buyers are much less desperate! Be careful with your buying positions! They will buy but not that much.

This thing will bleed to the downside

Okay, thank u. You can show your chart as well. I prefer seeing the chart
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 10:05pm On Apr 25
On GBPNZD, I have been monitoring this pair for a possible short down to 2.09490, at least to catch a 90pips move. I will be waiting for a retracement up to the 2.10447 to take my short. But if I don't see it touch thag level, I won't bother trading it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CrusaderX: 10:33pm On Apr 25
PriceActionZ:

it seem that was what they did to me as well. The painful part is that I was already at funded stage, and close to their $100 minimum withdrawal level.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CrusaderX: 10:37pm On Apr 25
samfelly:

Ah, see people wey I just vouched for which day here. Ah, mo gbe. Mi o ni trust any prop firm mo
if e nor be FundedNext or FTMO, baba, I nor dey invest my money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ishayaauta(m): 11:36pm On Apr 25
GabsonFX2:
IFF Has Come With a new one

I got a payout approval mail this morning, then checked my dash to find out that only $2000 was processed out of $9,350. Upon reaching out to support, they mentioned that there is a profit cap on every account, see attached.

The first time, I was denied $9K and now for the second time, I'm denied $7K ish.

They're looking for how to trap you into buying 1m account πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…, I saw what they did there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 11:42pm On Apr 25
On GBPUSD, I am going short right now.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 1:30am On Apr 26
This one everybody dey complain for this nostro ...

Hope say no be fruitless journey i dey embark on like this 😫😫
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 1:43am On Apr 26
Donsheddy:
This one everybody dey complain for this nostro ...

Hope say no be fruitless journey i dey embark on like this
just continue your hard work.. don't get distracted
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 1:46am On Apr 26
GabsonFX2:
1. This profit cap is not a rule, it is not listed anywhere: site or contract. But now that I know that I can't be paid more than $2K each month, dem go hear whee for my hand grin. I will now target $2,500 each month following all the consistency rules; that's 2.5% expected profit using 15% overall DD.
This then means I will reduce my expectations, my risk reward and/or risk-money management.

$2.5K each month with them is guaranteed until they eventually run away. grin

2. The $7K don enter voicemail, my account is now reset to default $100K to start a new trading cycle

abeg send them packing with withdrawals.. before them launch this firm, Dem no know sey their are exceptional traders like you? Dem go learn the hard way..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 2:08am On Apr 26
CrusaderX:

Sorry to hear that

I was about to claim my nostro free acct but I kept having doubts

Why ask for all the social media handles in the world? Twitter and Instagram should be enough

Second issue was on their platform they have a $20 subscription for signals. That to me, didn't make sense.

Why would prop firm be selling signals?

See, my guy, pursue their matter for Twitter and trust pilot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 2:10am On Apr 26
PriceActionZ:

Post screenshots make we comment on trustpilot on the matter
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 7:54am On Apr 26
Since January, the bullish movement in the price of the USDJPY pair has brought the price of the Japanese Yen to a weakening that has never occurred in history. USDJPY has reached the price level of 156. It is known that the BOJ has ended negative interest rates and raised interest rates by 0.1% in Japanese history. Citi analysts said that although the BoJ took steps to control the currency, it was only successful in the short term and had not reduced the weakening of the Japanese Yen. Meanwhile, today's US crude oil price also rose 0.31% from the previous day. Global geopolitical tension in the Middle East is still an issue that may receive a market response.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 7:56am On Apr 26
First round🎯

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 7:57am On Apr 26
This post made me to re-read that mail; I see what you saw too... grin grin grin

ishayaauta:

They're looking for how to trap you into buying 1m account πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…, I saw what they did there

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 8:03am On Apr 26
PriceActionZ:

I can't buy anything from them. Never. They breached my account too. They spiked my trade and widen my SL and said I have broken the rule . A website that still have lots of undeveloped pages. I am just observing then. I am following donsheddy bumper to bumper because he is doing well now. Let's wait until funding and cash out stages. Then we will know how reliable they are.

I noticed that too, most of these prop firms companies are charlatans, I've got the money to purchase a challenge but I'm always wary of such scenarios, imagine wasting your time and energy monitoring, trading, observing out-of-state rules only to get denied with some silly excuses and rules, it's unfair, and even crazy for Nigerian traders, because there isn't any organization to checkmate them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 8:05am On Apr 26
GabsonFX2:
This post made me to re-read that mail; I see what you saw too... grin grin grin

Yeah, the psychological trick is so subtleπŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 8:08am On Apr 26
GabsonFX2:
IFF Has Come With a new one

I got a payout approval mail this morning, then checked my dash to find out that only $2000 was processed out of $9,350. Upon reaching out to support, they mentioned that there is a profit cap on every account, see attached.

The first time, I was denied $9K and now for the second time, I'm denied $7K ish.

That's like 16k$ in denied payouts, God.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 8:18am On Apr 26
GabsonFX2:
I will use them as constant assured income monthly side hustle. Na dem go run last.

I am still surprised that they don't take this great opportunity of copying trading you. Imagine how much they would have made off your 9k if they had

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:19am On Apr 26
CrusaderX:
if e nor be FundedNext or FTMO, baba, I nor dey invest my money.

Seconded
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ectoble: 8:40am On Apr 26
Buy EurGbp

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by raphemmanuel(m): 8:52am On Apr 26
CrusaderX:
The best thing is to just manage fund your account $15 or $20 and be trading it small, no use-less rule. Any profit you make is sure for you, just the way F1re is doing.
Na F1re patter I dey follow like this, I must confess that's the best.
Nothing concern me with all this prop firm again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 10:15am On Apr 26
peteregwu:
On GBPUSD, I am going short right now.

Gbpusd hit sl
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 10:24am On Apr 26
seeteazain:

I am still surprised that they don't take this great opportunity of copying trading you. Imagine how much they would have made off your 9k if they had

Yeah, just imagine how much they're not making.

But, on a second thought; are they making the money and keeping/kept the lions' shares?

Mr. Gabsonfx2, can you try and not trade that account for the next 3 months lets see what they'll say to you? Meanwhile, you could just pull a 0.02 lot position once a week and close for inactive rule not to hammer the account.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (243) (Reply)

Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React

Viewing this topic: Animashaun2(m), Bimmarlykay(m), Donsheddy, Cashhy11, Jameselias, Frank571(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.