Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (121100 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BrightFuture48: 2:55pm On Jan 20
Donvic4u:
Small but honest work

Withdraw and reinvest

*Motivational purposes only 🙏🙏🙏
Congratulations more wins

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20
Donvic4u:
Small but honest work

Withdraw and reinvest

what we want to see

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by main24(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20
Donvic4u:
Small but honest work

Withdraw and reinvest

Donvic4u, posting outcome goals, really doesn't help or motivates anyone, it only increases frustration and depression on the part of struggling traders...It makes you feel like you are the only one in the world too dump and stupid to figure out this business.
Meanwhile this business is extremely hard...maybe it was easy for you.
But instead, if you outline the process you went through to achieve the outcome goal (which required extreme work I imagine, or could be wrong), it's a better motivation for struggling traders.

Wishing you all the best. No pun intended.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:29pm On Jan 20
Lanshile:
Please I want to check something out in last year FTA thread from June 05-09
Is there a way to reach that page without starting from January maybe a way to input a page number ratger than scrolling from the beginning of the page
Use Google, it will take you directly to the specific page.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TradingGod: 5:43pm On Jan 20
Donvic4u:
Small but honest work

Withdraw and reinvest

Congratulations 👏

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Kaybee7000(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20
main24:

Donvic4u, posting outcome goals, really doesn't help or motivates anyone, it only increases frustration and depression on the part of struggling traders...It makes you feel like you are the only one in the world too dump and stupid to figure out this business.
But instead, if you outline the process you went through to achieve the outcome goal (which required extreme work I imagine, or could be wrong), it's a better motivation for struggling traders.

Lolz that thing wey u dey find,u go see it plenty.Na only him dey post his cert here Or is something else attached?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donvic4u(m): 6:24pm On Jan 20
main24:

To your tent oh Israel
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BinaryRocks: 8:00pm On Jan 20
Kaybee7000:

Lolz that thing wey u dey find,u go see it plenty.Na only him dey post his cert here Or is something else attached?
True talk.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BinaryRocks: 8:02pm On Jan 20
Donvic4u:
Small but honest work

Withdraw and reinvest

Congrats Man.
More profits.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jesusmyking(m): 8:18pm On Jan 20
zedegit:

How you expect make people campaign when you no explain am. You say

1 Join discord.

2 Get account for doing 1

I do 1. As e be like dis you owe me account. I go collect am for ya hand.

Okay. I gat you dear Brova Zedegit. Seems we are on this new pretty early. Someone respectable here posted on nostro a long while ago but they never launched it seems. They are launching next month giving away 5k free account. No need of referrals just follow their social media handle and that's all. The discord link is below. Please house forgive me o no negative intention meant.
https://discord.com/invite/bfVVMatU6A

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jeshurun90: 8:52pm On Jan 20
main24:

Na joke be dis thing wey u post or u mean am?🤔🤔🤔

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Karleb(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20
Jeshurun90:

Na joke be dis thing wey u post or u mean am?🤔🤔🤔

the guy is jealous. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by main24(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20
Remember, if you've not done your weekly review, get on with it, then plan for the coming week;
- what did you do well this week and what will you do better next week?
- what actionable step have you put in place to make sure you do it?

Results are side effects. Focus on daily habits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20
nzechu:
The sell starts on Monday, and runs till 423.

Entry 23%
SL 0%
Tp 423%

Still learning, forex is risky,

Oga Nze, am with you on this oooh, infact you don give me full confidence to enter this trade tomorrow at market open sef, ah just finished my analysis on usoil only for me to enter NL and na your post ah first see, as e con be say na sell u sef dey see, na so my chest con swell with confidence, as per witchcraftfx don confirm wetin ah dey see so.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 11:06pm On Jan 20
main24:

Ahn dunno about you bro, but na dis kind thing dey motivate me oooo, because d more I see payouts like boss Gabsonfx2 and boss donvic4u, I am motivated to keep on working hard because I Know I am on the right path, I am not bothered how long it will take me to achieve it because one thing that I believe strongly is that the day I start making money consistently from forex, is the day poverty ends in my life, family and generation forever. everyday that I struggle in trading, I know I am making progress no matter how little it maybe, my goal is to master this skillset and also to transfer it to my generation to come. Dem no born any of my pikin well make im no learn trading, na lie by thunder by force all my pikins go learn trading by force ooo wether dey like am or not 😁

one love bro

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 11:10pm On Jan 20
Donvic4u:
Small but honest work

Withdraw and reinvest

AJEH, you dey motivate me oooo, oya as you don motivate us like dis, con cut soap for us ooo, no be say you go just leave us ladis, con show us road ooo, make small pikin like me follow who know road
🏃🏿‍♂️ 🏃🏿‍♂️ 🏃🏿‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 2:50am On Jan 21
Davigle:

Oga Nze, am with you on this oooh, infact you don give me full confidence to enter this trade tomorrow at market open sef, ah just finished my analysis on usoil only for me to enter NL and na your post ah first see, as e con be say na sell u sef dey see, na so my chest con swell with confidence, as per witchcraftfx don confirm wetin ah dey see so.
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 2:51am On Jan 21
These should buy to 423%

Finding entry is where the problem is.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 3:24am On Jan 21
nzechu:
A witch's map

Let's see if this is concept, cos these days i be seeing double.

It's a Buy trade
Entry was 23%
Another entry can be 61%

SL ideally should b 0%, I will like to use 23%

Tp 423%

Witchcraftfx concept exam:
1. If this were a witchcraftfx true fib, which of these levels is price most likely to respond from to make the 423% movement
A. 61%
B. 50%
C. 38%

Witchcraftfx journals

Looks like we had me some shenanigans interaction just to deceive me.

And I feel the shenanigans is over, the last candle (Fridays candle) signals the end of the shenanigans. (Monday's candle signalled the beginning)

Now the real move continues, which had already begun on the 12th of January

Don't take me so seriously, don't even know wat I am saying. Na observation I de observe to learn

So analysis is to
Enter buy limit at 23%
SL at 0%
Tp at 423%

Kachinekemezieoku

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 3:32am On Jan 21
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by sampz: 7:08am On Jan 21
Donvic4u:
Small but honest work

Withdraw and reinvest

Congrats man

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 7:24am On Jan 21
nzechu:

Witchcraftfx journals

Looks like we had me some shenanigans interaction just to deceive me.

And I feel the shenanigans is over, the last candle (Fridays candle) signals the end of the shenanigans. (Monday's candle signalled the beginning)

Now the real move continues, which had already begun on the 12th of January

Don't take me so seriously, don't even know wat I am saying. Na observation I de observe to learn

So analysis is to
Enter buy limit at 23%
SL at 0%
Tp at 423%

Kachinekemezieoku
Gold will likely sell to 1980
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by main24(m): 8:37am On Jan 21
Davigle:

Ahn dunno about you bro, but na dis kind thing dey motivate me oooo, because d more I see payouts like boss Gabsonfx2 and boss donvic4u, I am motivated to keep on working hard because I Know I am on the right path, I am not bothered how long it will take me to achieve it because one thing that I believe strongly is that the day I start making money consistently from forex, is the day poverty ends in my life, family and generation forever. everyday that I struggle in trading, I know I am making progress no matter how little it maybe, my goal is to master this skillset and also to transfer it to my generation to come. Dem no born any of my pikin well make im no learn trading, na lie by thunder by force all my pikins go learn trading by force ooo wether dey like am or not 😁

one love bro

If you really want to start making consistent money in trading, stop focusing on the money.
It's a paradox but this is the way.

In summary; whatever works for you, keep doing it. No need to fight over anyone's opinions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 8:43am On Jan 21
realone12:
Gold will likely sell to 1980
I thought I was the only one that was seeing a sell on gold
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 9:12am On Jan 21
Davigle:

Instead of you to be afraid grin grin. Me I hate to see that everyone is seeing what I'm seeing, those are the times that the market might decide to do otherwise, and this is me that have been impulsively adding to losing position ignoring proper MM because of multiple confidence and confluences cheesy

Summary. Don't let your double confidence push you to poor money management. It's good to see that everyone is seeing what you are seeing, the side effect of it is the message it passes to the brain to flip your account with such opportunity grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 11:05am On Jan 21
DXY

US10Y

USOIL

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 11:13am On Jan 21
Gold

USDJPY

BTCUSD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 11:16am On Jan 21
US30

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by abham: 1:02pm On Jan 21
Thank you for this.

Davigle:

Trading star is another good alternative to, https://www.tradingster .com/cot
I personally use it together with barchart .com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by abham: 1:31pm On Jan 21
Good afternoon, happy weekend to you all.

Prev week was a down close candle which rejected 20dSSL/PML. Price is in a Bullish DR, after fulfilling IRL (20d SSL) price will likely seek ERL

AU analysis:

WK: Weekly closed bearish and my new target on the wkly will be the high of prev weekly candle.

D1: On the daily, Friday closed above Wednesday open which was the last down candle to hit 20d SSL, anticipating bullish momentum.

H4: On this TF, price is printing HL and in a bullish order flow.

COT report, comm are net long and the hedging program shows that comm are at the extreme of the last 12 months. Also we can see the weekly and daily are both bullish, we follow Institutional Order Flow.

Barchart are showing a weak sell signal. This is not a trade advice, just my thought process.

Journal your trades.

abham:
Good evening, happy weekend to you all.

Prev week was meant to play around NFP.
AU analysis:

WK: DR-BU, IRL>ERL Weekly closed bearish after rejecting 04/12/23 down candle on the weekly. Note that the weekly level was nested in November 23 high while higher objective has not been achieved, anticipate expansion higher. First target is PMH.

D1: On the daily, Friday's low traded to the weekly level with NFP release.

H4: Looking at H4, the structure has shifted bullish so we anticipate down candles on H4 to support price higher.

COT report, comm are net long and the hedging program shows that comm are below the equilibrium line within the last 12 months. Also we can see the weekly and daily are bullish, we follow Institutional Order Flow.

Barchart are showing a weak buy signal. This is not a trade advice, just my thought process.

Journal your trades.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fibonacci88: 1:33pm On Jan 21
main24:

Any struggling trader wey enter depression cos of person profit na witch no be trader. There is no day I don't enter payout section of different prop firm groups just to draw motivation. See ehn even if he posts his step by step process it won't make a struggling trader profitable. U need to find ur own edge in d market. And draw motivation from other people's success.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by miller45: 1:39pm On Jan 21
Traders, the architects of financial markets, meticulously navigate the intricacies of buying and selling. Armed with analytical tools, they decode signals from charts, economic indicators, and global events to make informed decisions. In the fast-paced Traders Union world of trading, adaptability is their signature strength as traders skillfully balance the nuances of risk and reward. Employing various strategies, from technical analysis to algorithmic trading, these financial craftsmen contribute to market liquidity and influence price discovery. In the ever-evolving panorama of global finance, traders play a pivotal role, shaping market dynamics with their insightful decisions and adept responses to the fluidity of market conditions.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (252) (Reply)

Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11

Viewing this topic: Pondabrown, adesiku(m), ChrisKhing, tony84 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.