Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (115729 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18
dmahn:

The three phase initiative is just a way of introducing Hurry and impatience back into the business just like the Time limit Era. Using 0.01 is good but still on still, how long do you think it ll take you to pass phase 1 not to talk of 2 or 3... It ll get very boring in the long run if its getting too long..

I used 0.40 lots size of that poor 5k account cause I hate that I have 3 steps to pass. I've never used more than 0.20 on my real 10k challenge account grin grin... That one is still down 1.5%
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18
Davigle:

Closed my gold buy now at 2019, today was a good day too

meanwhile Bitcoin is close to TP, common gurl, come to papa

Bitcoin trade closed now price was too close to my TP but for some reason I don't feel like waiting for it to hit tp, I have taken what the markets has given to me today and I am contended. 😁
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18
WHAT DAH FECKKKKK wetin dey make us30 pump ooo, 277 points and counting, even us100 is just 33 points away from hitting 17k
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 8:38pm On Jan 18
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by sampz: 8:39pm On Jan 18
realone12:
swears.. this game is brutal as ffuk..
this January is the toughest phase of my trading journey

I don't even know how I managed to survived yesterday..
Well ist seems am not the only facing this shit..
Just pray I survive this month
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 9:28pm On Jan 18
As market don decide say my sl must go down everyday before e make the move... No wam...
Me sha no go still gree for the market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EWAnalyst(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18
samfelly:
Oya o! Community (FTA) Project don come o. Lets join hands and make this a reality. What's mine is yours.

https: //discord.com/invite/m5w2754Pxe

(copy and remove the space before the slash (//) sign.

Done...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 9:34pm On Jan 18

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 9:37pm On Jan 18

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 9:43pm On Jan 18

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jesusmyking(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18
samfelly:
Oya o! Community (FTA) Project don come o. Lets join hands and make this a reality. What's mine is yours.

Oga Sammy total love and respect. Actually I didn't realise they were closing off that soon infact it wasnt upto 1 hour I posted that opportunity got expired unbelievably.

Okay joining in na one Accord we de.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:00pm On Jan 18

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:11pm On Jan 18

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 10:17pm On Jan 18
GabsonFX2:
It's market order ONLY

okay thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 10:20pm On Jan 18
some pairs and indices breaking every resistance and barriers that no wan gree fro them. Even GBPJPY no gree. next week may just do the opposite of new higher high. This is FX trading, its full of surprises. Oga GabsonFX2 be careful of long though. Even my NASDAQ tight stop was taking out after new high. Finger crossed.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 10:22pm On Jan 18
GabsonFX2:
Thank you, brother, my essence of always posting profits and loss is just to be as transparent as possible and not just showing that it's all full of roses.

Your pattern is worthy of emulating, keep on the good work boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BinaryRocks: 10:47pm On Jan 18
samfelly:

Done.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 12:23am On Jan 19
Nas has dissed me,same as us30,, Gold sef wan follow suit...

Closed Eurchf profit b4 any kasala happen to am.lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 3:03am On Jan 19
DXYY:
Us30 sold

Sl; 37861

Tp; 36400

Got stopped out for loss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by geedot: 3:57am On Jan 19
cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 7:34am On Jan 19
geedot:
This is where you got it wrong. You were aware before purchasing it, so that shouldn't be excuse you give yourself to mask your failure. You're just indiscipline! You're going to trade a funded account the same way you trade the evaluation phases. Prop firms are out there to reward disciplined and patient traders.

Maybe you are better off trading a personal account. It's better you leave these prop firms, because you are just the opposite of what successful prop traders are. I'm not saying this to ridicule you, but instead to motivate you.

"Whatever you do, know thyself" or what mantra do I see people throwing around here all the time. Thyself is not good enough, and you know it yourself, but you still don't want to change for the better, you will have many years of experience with nothing to show for it.

For example, if I'm about entering a buy trade, and peter or Gabson are somewhere trying to sell from where I'm buying, I'd be stupid not to look at my chart again to see reason they are selling instead. These guys targets 500pips+, with a massive win% ratio, there's no way my SL won't hit for their trade to turn green.

This is not about pride, it's about knowing fx is probability and can go both ways, and accepting some people are just better than you are. I only want to also see from his angle why he thought it would be selling, after cross-checking and I'm fully convinced my buy has more probability of holding than his sell, then and only then I will leave the trade run, or just delete the order if otherwise and wait it out to see if I would have been right or wrong.

This shit must stop guys!!!

I won't ignore this like I did to one @ Davidmalix that dragged me the last time I posted a loss on GA, telling me I have a long way to go coz I took a countertrend trade and ended in a loss.

Every loss is disappointing and embarrassing and the reason why few people post the loss in public is to ease the disappointment, maybe psychologically, the act of verbalising the disappointment puts the problem into an easier perspective. So why would you blame anyone for losing a trade or an account when everyone does? undecided... Is that to ease the pain of the bereaved account or to add to it?

Now back to your 1st paragraph, the bolded is true and I'm sure everyone of us started from indiscipline to discipline back to indiscipline and discipline until we are strong enough with our emotions. It's a normal phase of a beginner trader,even experts loose discipline sometimes. It's all normal and humane. You made close to 7% first one or two weeks in the Situp challenge, how did u end up being disqualified? If I may ask, how many payout certificate have u received before condemning a fellow trader?

2nd paragraph. You are not saying that sh*t to ridicule undecided, what is more ridiculous that you splitting out that kind of statement on a public forum. If its out of love you ll come to my Dm and offer a solution. Successful traders don't condemn the upcoming traders or when last did u see our Top 5 guys here use such word on any trader

3rd paragraph. How would you feel if u wake up to that kind of message that looks like a curse, should I say so shall it be for you so that you ll know how it feels?

4th paragraph. The bolded shows how unprofessional you are, what you are saying in essence is that once you see the reason they are selling, you will just go into sell full margin undecided..Ignoring your own valid Buy setup grin. You ll loose your account that day coz overconfidence will make u forget about good money management. The only thing that ll come to your mind is "This is an opportunity to flip my account"

5th paragraph Successful traders are independent thinkers.

You guys should stop condemning if you are not providing a solution

Everyone will go through his or her own phase of emotional trading, let's go thru that in peace and not add to the pain,

Just like one must suffer muscle and physical pain to build muscles and packs, one must suffer emotional pain to build strong emotions.

#peace

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by cescky(m): 8:49am On Jan 19
There's short on Eu ,most likely London session...

Down to the range of 1.8792...

Do with this what you will, in forex 100 people can be right in 1 hour using different strategies, then wrong in the next 5 mins...In other words do what works for you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Lanshile(m): 8:52am On Jan 19
dmahn:

I won't ignore this like I did to one @ Davidmalix that dragged me the last time I posted a loss on GA, telling me I have a long way to go coz I took a countertrend trade and ended in a loss.

Every loss is disappointing and embarrassing and the reason why few people post the loss in public is to ease the disappointment, maybe psychologically, the act of verbalising the disappointment puts the problem into an easier perspective. So why would you blame anyone for losing a trade or an account when everyone does? undecided... Is that to ease the pain of the bereaved account or to add to it?

Now back to your 1st paragraph, the bolded is true and I'm sure everyone of us started from indiscipline to discipline back to indiscipline and discipline until we are strong enough with our emotions. It's a normal phase of a beginner trader,even experts loose discipline sometimes. It's all normal and humane. You made close to 7% first one or two weeks in the Situp challenge, how did u end up being disqualified? If I may ask, how many payout certificate have u received before condemning a fellow trader?

2nd paragraph. You are not saying that sh*t to ridicule undecided, what is more ridiculous that you splitting out that kind of statement on a public forum. If its out of love you ll come to my Dm and offer a solution. Successful traders don't condemn the upcoming traders or when last did u see our Top 5 guys here use such word on any trader

3rd paragraph. How would you feel if u wake up to that kind of message that looks like a curse, should I say so shall it be for you so that you ll know how it feels?

4th paragraph. The bolded shows how unprofessional you are, what you are saying in essence is that once you see the reason they are selling, you will just go into sell full margin undecided..Ignoring your own valid Buy setup grin. You ll loose your account that day coz overconfidence will make u forget about good money management. The only thing that ll come to your mind is "This is an opportunity to flip my account"

Everyone will go through his or her own phase of emotional trading, let's go thru that in peace and not add to the pain,

Just like one must suffer muscle and physical pain to build muscles and packs, one must suffer emotional pain to build strong emotions.

#peace

πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 9:28am On Jan 19
Even though I am extremely very good at calling where the market is likely heading to

But 😭😭

But I hope I will be able to overcome and solve these challenges very soon
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Skanas(m): 9:44am On Jan 19
geedot:
This is where you got it wrong. You were aware before purchasing it, so that shouldn't be excuse you give yourself to mask your failure. You're just indiscipline! You're going to trade a funded account the same way you trade the evaluation phases. Prop firms are out there to reward disciplined and patient traders.

Maybe you are better off trading a personal account. It's better you leave these prop firms, because you are just the opposite of what successful prop traders are. I'm not saying this to ridicule you, but instead to motivate you.

"Whatever you do, know thyself" or what mantra do I see people throwing around here all the time. Thyself is not good enough, and you know it yourself, but you still don't want to change for the better, you will have many years of experience with nothing to show for it.

For example, if I'm about entering a buy trade, and peter or Gabson are somewhere trying to sell from where I'm buying, I'd be stupid not to look at my chart again to see reason they are selling instead. These guys targets 500pips+, with a massive win% ratio, there's no way my SL won't hit for their trade to turn green.

This is not about pride, it's about knowing fx is probability and can go both ways, and accepting some people are just better than you are. I only want to also see from his angle why he thought it would be selling, after cross-checking and I'm fully convinced my buy has more probability of holding than his sell, then and only then I will leave the trade run, or just delete the order if otherwise and wait it out to see if I would have been right or wrong.

If one wants to be an independent trader in the long run, then the bolded (notion) above is a no no for me. Both traders you mentioned are excellent traders but their strategies differ from other traders strategises. A trader whose strategy has a good win rate %, don’t need to know what others are doing, all he/she knows is that his/her edge has appeared, pulls the trigger without hesitation or fear and wait for the outcome, be it TP or SL. Using Peteregwu for example, once he calls his trade, he stands by it even if Niel, Habby, Jeffrey, Info, Gabson or any other trade God comes to tell him otherwise, he politely thanks them but sticks to his gun because he has built a solid trust around his edge and knows he always comes out positive on aggregate, after series of trade.

Forget the fact that the game is kinda frustrating for most traders now, I believe things happen over time and not over night...building oneself to be an independent trader will bring favours in the Long run...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by klinksd: 9:45am On Jan 19
AUDUSD {Sell}

E: 0.6579
S: 0.6612
T: 0.6429

...may the blue pips be with us. πŸ₯‚

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 10:21am On Jan 19
dmahn:

#peace

No gree for anybody..
Well said...
The matter tire me....
Set competition now, everybody go dey swim in drawdown...
Post loss they all claim to be warren buffet.....
Reason i took a break from posting my charts

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BinaryRocks: 10:28am On Jan 19
Donsheddy:

The matter tire me....

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Kaybee7000(m): 10:30am On Jan 19
Seems this weekend go sweet o,ha don dey smell this since Monday grin grin grin grin

Anyway the floor is fully opened
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Kaybee7000(m): 10:39am On Jan 19
Donsheddy:

No gree for anybody..
Well said...
The matter tire me....
Reason i took a break from posting my charts

Mention names,it is Friday.E go reach my side if u mention name and ha no care,Sha mention names

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TradingGod: 11:40am On Jan 19
dmahn:

#peace

No gree for anybody 🀣🀣🀣

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by geedot: 12:25pm On Jan 19
Skanas:

If one wants to be an independent trader in the long run, then the bolded (notion) above is a no no for me. Both traders you mentioned are excellent traders but their strategies differ from other traders strategises. A trader whose strategy has a good win rate %, don’t need to know what others are doing, all he/she knows is that his/her edge has appeared, pulls the trigger without hesitation or fear and wait for the outcome, be it TP or SL. Using Peteregwu for example, once he calls his trade, he stands by it even if Niel, Habby, Jeffrey, Info, Gabson or any other trade God comes to tell him otherwise, he politely thanks them but sticks to his gun because he has built a solid trust around his edge and knows he always comes out positive on aggregate, after series of trade.

Forget the fact that the game is kinda frustrating for most traders now, I believe things happen over time and not over night...building oneself to be an independent trader will bring favours in the Long run...
You people are not understanding the angle are coming from, what I'm trying to say is even though I know I'm good, I just know a better trader when I spot one. But we are all different sha, there's no one rule rules it all in this business. I never changed my bias based on counter ideas on a trade, but instead rather wait it out if I'm feeling less confident about a trade, and trust me it has been beneficial in the long run.

Even those people I mentioned close trades sometimes at a small loss because they saw something else after initially entering a trade.
Profitability is the major essence of this business, but sticking to your unprofitable strategy because "good traders" don't care other people's opinions on trade calls, will only do more harm than good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (243) (Reply)

Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines

Viewing this topic: Cashhy11 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.