Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (122213 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by rhynoemmie(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01
rhynoemmie:
Gold
Let me see if it respects fvg. Don’t usually trade this pair, na just competition pressure. Trade placed on Tft comp acct.

May we not battle with missed entry this 2024.

Nas100 is still hanging around tho, guess it’s leaning more towards the fvg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by klinksd: 4:34pm On Feb 01
XAUUSD
Sell Limit

E: 2053.3
S: 2056.3
T: 2031.3
RR: 1:7.3

...may the blue pips be with us. πŸ₯‚

Congrats @greatcheer, many more wins.

MODIFIED: SL hit.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 4:46pm On Feb 01
Geovanni412:

Chief, there is sth you are not understanding

Market has a cycle. It is called a 3- day cycle

I learned this from Stacey Burke Trading. Follow his page on YouTube, his course is also useful to help you think of markets differently

Your issue is this...

You are rushing these sell moves. They take time to develop.

Quality sell moves take anywhere from 10-15 hrs or more to develop and even then ,there is a high probability that the market may not be done ranging.

My suggestion:

1. Take only false breakouts sell signals- If you must take sell moves in a range , consider limiting your options to only sell signals that occur above 0.5x of the previous day's range.

Example: gold ranged between 2030-2048 on day 1, Tuesday (30/1/2024), only take a sell move on Thursday, Day 3(1/2/2023) if you see signals of mkt breakdown ard 2057 on day 2, Tuesday.

This system is replicable for range structures only. It will not work for reversals of a strong uptrend.

2. Stop taking sell moves within a range and focus on buy below base moves after key sell levels are taken out

Personally, I prefer option two. It is a very healthy option for your acct and peace of mind.

You are absolutely right boss, I think I keep entering at the wrong time,

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by greatcheer(f): 4:46pm On Feb 01
thanks @ all FTA fam, you all are the best.

e b like market d take person out in the mornings, winchhunt, then moves clearly as from 3:30pm

anyone knows any computer center in benin where the plastic nin id is available.
the one I went to didn't have it

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DieRich5: 4:59pm On Feb 01
Jameselias:
WHERE IS
DIERICH5
DieRICH
I'm here

Watsup blood
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01
nzechu:

My bros, this late bullish strength is enough to worry about, look at the last hour bullish movement on GBPUSD daily candle.

Switching to my weekly candles, my concept is showing early movements of bullish run on gold, silver, audusd and nzdusd.

Let's see how it goes
gabsonfx2 Na u be the real witchcraftfx

The bull run on gold, it's gonna be a long one, the drawdown was mad sha

@davigled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ishayaauta(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01
Hey guys are we shorting Gold from this level 🫣
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01
ishayaauta:
Hey guys are we shorting Gold from this level 🫣
Since morning
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 5:39pm On Feb 01
samfelly:

Congrats, sir. You pulled the heavy weight easily
Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 5:39pm On Feb 01
infofirst:

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Best wishes boss mi
Thanks chief.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by richgen(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01
@Davigled, Please don't lose your psych to the fluctuations
of the market.

I suggest and advise that you trade only NY session and preferably
the A.M session.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PIPSMARSHALL: 6:30pm On Feb 01
greatcheer:
successfully passed phase 1 and 2 of funding pips.

Congratulations
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 6:43pm On Feb 01
richgen:
@Davigled, Please don't lose your psych to the fluctuations
of the market.

I suggest and advise that you trade only NY session and preferably
the A.M session.

Man wey sabi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 7:48pm On Feb 01
DieRich5:
I'm here

Watsup blood

Cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by MONEY247: 7:53pm On Feb 01
Anyone trading us30 has got bigger balls,
I went on to try trading it, omor..

It's not that I didn't win the trade ooo.but the way my account equity change..I just close am run....abeg make the thing nor blow my small account wey I dey manage.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Aremolekunowo(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01
MONEY247:

It's not that I didn't win the trade ooo.but the way my account equity change..I just close am run....abeg make the thing nor blow my small account wey I dey manage.
If you can't vote out 100 to 120 pips sl. Don't go near us30 it can eat up your big sl and vomit massive profits for you in few hours.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01
dmahn:
I just lost a buy trade on usoil.. I will be shorting the pair agreesively tommorow.. Tp 1 is 69

Agressively kiss kiss... All these win today loose tomao will stop one day. Consistency will find me too cry

I've removed the risk now... Can we hit TP

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01
Just want to be a successful trader, is that too much to ask

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Ballzproblem2: 12:04am On Feb 02
MONEY247:

avoid us30 like your life depends on it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 1:46am On Feb 02
Oil prices were observed to fall near the lower band, the decline in oil prices may be due to weakening demand in the global market after the recovery, apart from that the growth of renewable energy may also have an impact on oil demand. Amidst the geopolitical turmoil occurring in the Middle East and the Red Sea, Crude oil prices posted a high of 79.12 on January 28. After that, the price gradually fell and is now in the range of 74 near MA 50. The Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee (JMMC) Meeting of the OPEC+ group held a meeting via video conference on Thursday and did not recommend the entire OPEC+ group take any action regarding crude oil production levels.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by wuyexzy01: 2:25am On Feb 02
dmahn:

Same here boss. May God bless everyone droping charts here, People are learning codedly.

On EurNzd i share the same bias. I took little profit when the first minor trendline got broken. Im sceptical about selling now because the major rising h4 trendline has been acting as support, I will be waiting to see if price can ride to my proposed entry zone and provide a valid sell signal.
Chief i hope you caught it...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by wuyexzy01: 2:29am On Feb 02
the bulls still looking weakly energetic

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Thunday1005(m): 2:34am On Feb 02
greatcheer:
thanks @ all FTA fam, you all are the best.

e b like market d take person out in the mornings, winchhunt, then moves clearly as from 3:30pm

anyone knows any computer center in benin where the plastic nin id is available.
the one I went to didn't have it

pay 1k to get the soft copy on NIMC website, then go to the cafe to print it out in color, you can cut it to the size of an ID card and scan it, then upload it. Incase you are unable to get a plastic one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by wuyexzy01: 2:39am On Feb 02
gbp/nzd SELL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 7:27am On Feb 02
geedot:
EurAud eventually played out after kicking me out on Monday. I entered earlier than usual. The main point is my bias did play out and that's satisfactory enough.

πŸ‘
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 7:43am On Feb 02
Kaybee7000:

Wait o!!! Is it only m that have never once understood anytime Giovanni drops something like this abi wetin ?

grin grin grin grin

You ain't alone..one thing i can deduce is that Giov.. over-emphasize on this forest... grin

He's like those math's teacher telling you 'math' is hard,then bombards you with text-books, telling you it will get simple if you learn all those text (which in its self is another stress and tiring)..plus many theories might confuse a novice in this game.

In addition,Gabson kills market paying less reference to Support & resistance so? undecided smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Bimmarlykay(m): 7:50am On Feb 02
MONEY247:

I don't know which is scarier between Silver,Us30 and xti....? grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DCroc: 8:03am On Feb 02
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:31am On Feb 02
Price Action ti dabaru o. Market is confused!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 8:32am On Feb 02
wuyexzy01:

Chief i hope you caught it...

Yes boss... Closed the first entry in 60 pips profit.. Price is coming to BE the second entry now. I don't like the double bottom that suddenly shows up on H4. So I might be stopped out soon.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:53am On Feb 02
Back again today for gold.
Let me see if I can get an entry.

Nasdaq is wilding, on the sidelines There.

Trying silver for the first time tho.
Very conservative entryπŸ˜‚

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by wuyexzy01: 9:07am On Feb 02
dmahn:

Yes boss... Closed the first entry in 60 pips profit.. Price is coming to BE the second entry now. I don't like the double bottom that suddenly shows up on H4. So I might be stopped out soon.
Boss I have stopped believing in break even. I'll Advice you weigh ur risk and put on what's comfortable for you then let it play out.
I hope u saw my nzd/chf, fat drawdown!!! Still within my comfy limit!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (253) (Reply)

How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history / Soap-making Business In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.