Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (115518 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03
friendbee:
Kay, You are saying the truth o, we will never learn, no short cut. we keep making useless excuses for ourselves, no respect for risk mgt, how much risk do we take per day, to loose 5% a day, ah!,

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 12:28pm On Feb 03
Davigled:

I still have my 5ers acct although still in draw down but I am slow crawling out of it, once I get out of it, it would be the third time I am coming out of draw down to breakeven. I even had to create a trade explorer for the account so that I can better track my performance. Slow and steady is the path I chose to follow and that's why I don't trade more than 0.01 lot on the account and allow risk to reward work it's magic.

I also did not Hussle for alpha capital account

Nice. Hopefully, you will scale tru. But you need to slow down. It appears you are stressing yourself too much with those complicated fundamental jargons. Keep it so simple.
It is not as hard as you are making it.
Slow down. Keep it simple. You have got some great skills.

Modified, take it slow. You have got years ahead of you. How I wished we have all the resources and socialization when we started then in 2007. Your years are going to be bright and rewarding in this ventures. But slow down so frustration do not kick you out. My eyes have seen brilliant minds come and go. Do not be one. Please

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 12:30pm On Feb 03
Kaybee7000:

Lolz boss I have laptop but like a waste to m,have never used it .I bought it when I was thinking I couldn't analyse with my phone not knew I could do that successfully.Am using online phone sir and yes I use weekly tf for direction and 4hrs for entry(sometimes i used daily for confrontation but not all the time)

I think all u need in the game is pure and working analysis and @info preach sir

I barely use the laptop too. I can't remember the last time I did. Chart views are great on laptop but I don't just know how. Phone just got me too. Maybe the ease sha and mobility/ accessibility
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 12:34pm On Feb 03
On a weekend, you need to review your trades. Look for the why's and try to back test as much as possible too.
Weekly time frame should be your focus first and then daily.
It is only someone that keeps it simple that will be able to see that gu has been stucked for the pass nine weeks. And your experience and how the candles are playing on the 4H will tell you what to do.
Risk mgt will not let you cry even when your trade hit SL.
Patience will keep you going even with the nine weeks range.

Modified : When I looked at those GU charts I upload. I see helpful information. I see how bear move in one day to clear bull move of days, I see bear wanting to test a level even thou we are in uptrend from 1.03**

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 12:34pm On Feb 03
Peejayz:

Account taken down due to drawdown violation..... Feeling so sad that I let Donvic4u down.....

I appreciate you for trusting me with the 5k.....

Let me go back to my learning phase to learn from my mistake....

village people strong Sha.. sorry oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by letuak(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03
infofirst:

Yes you will. Once you have the skills, patience and discipline.
Just continue to keep the risk in check.

Even with my 6 figures acct funded o
I am still having my $5k alpha acct too. I have like 0.25% left to pass phase one.
The 5ers acct. I am in phase 2 as well.
I want to make @DXYY proud. He got the acct for me. I am not going to just let his investment of $1 go like that. I wished to surprise him with that trust and investment in me. May God help me

Nice one,highly inspirational.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 12:39pm On Feb 03
I think having a trade explorer should be must going forward (either myfxbook or forexfactory), as this will definitely help a trader to better track your performance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03
DCroc:
he got the account so fast and easy, its no wonder why he didn't take it seriously serious., secondly blaming the news is a big red flag, that's clearly not taking responsibility.

Modified
I think your first statement is wrong and I wud appeal that u withdraw it. Will u also blame other donors here whose accounts were blown by beneficiaries. If u like be trading for 3 years if u will blow account u will blow it. Let's not discourage donors with remarks like this. Forex is risky.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 12:44pm On Feb 03
realone12:
village people strong Sha.. sorry oh
I am telling u
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03
infofirst:
Let's check.
How many of us are still having @alpha 5k acct running here?
How many have blown it?
How many are still having that 5ers acct $5k with tough rules?

We really need to do beta.
2024 is going.
Be deliberate.

Lost my 5ers account with just 2 trades. I activated a destructive mode of he wan blow make he blow at least I have a plan B.. and it's blown my body come calm down cry. I lost discipline entirely that day.

Alpha capita is in 5% DD.. I almost lost that one too due to anger.

My real 10k challenge account is up 1% from 3% DD..I got it last year June.. I abandon it for months trying to pass the free accounts bacause I thought I should be trading without emotion cause I didn't purchase it with my money, but the reverse is the case, I've been so reckless with the free accounts.

Indiscipline is the problem here, Not the market

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by rhynoemmie(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03
rhynoemmie:
Back again today for gold.
Let me see if I can get an entry.

Nasdaq is wilding, on the sidelines There.

Trying silver for the first time tho.
Very conservative entryπŸ˜‚

Sl kissed on both pairs.

E b tins
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03
Sweet kiss 😁😁
rhynoemmie:

Sl kissed on both pairs.

E b tins

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03
dmahn:

Lost my 5ers account with just 2 trades. I activated a destructive mode of he wan blow make he blow at least I have a plan B.. and it's blown my body come calm down cry. I lost discipline entirely that day.

Alpha capita is in 5% DD.. I almost lost that one too due to anger.

My real 10k challenge account is up 1% from 3% DD..I got it last year June.. I abandon it for months trying to pass the free accounts bacause I thought I should be trading without emotion cause I didn't purchase it with my money, but the reverse is the case, I've been so reckless with the free accounts.

Indiscipline is the problem here, Not the market

Brilliant. It is fine to be in DD. It is a sign you are not indiscipline. It is fine to struggle with passing the accounts. It is okay to breach an account gradually. Every successful traders passed tru it. It is not okay to just breach account in few days or hitting 5% in a day on a prop acct. It is sign of indiscipline. Not news, not market, not broker. Glad you accepted responsibility. I hope you will take your remaining account wit the seriousness they deserved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by greatcheer(f): 1:07pm On Feb 03
infofirst:

Nice. Hopefully, you will scale tru. But you need to slow down. It appears you are stressing yourself too much with those complicated fundamental jargons. Keep it so simple.
It is not as hard as you are making it.
Slow down. Keep it simple. You have got some great skills.

Modified, take it slow. You have got years ahead of you. How I wished we have all the resources and socialization when we started then in 2007. Your years are going to be bright and rewarding in this ventures. But slow down so frustration do not kick you out. My eyes have seen brilliant minds come and go. Do not be one. Please

Ah Boss since 2007.. RESPECT
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 1:08pm On Feb 03
infofirst:

The conclusion of the whole matter

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by greatcheer(f): 1:08pm On Feb 03
nzechu:
I think your first statement is wrong and I wud appeal that u withdraw it. Will u also blame other donors here whose accounts were blown by beneficiaries. If u like be trading for 3 years if u will blow account u will blow it. Let's not discourage donors with remarks like this. Forex is risky.

word
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 1:08pm On Feb 03
infofirst:
OK.

Sharp...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03
greatcheer:

Ah Boss since 2007.. RESPECT

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Where are you then?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 1:18pm On Feb 03
infofirst:

2007 no be today oh....
I still dey jss2 then πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 1:23pm On Feb 03
We preach patience everyday but we still go back to do the same thing.....

To me i just feel like im just starting to learn how to trade honestly....

Last year taught me alotttttt.....

You see that word discipline and patience thats the key to growth

Normal me with how horrible the market was last month....

My account went into DD and came back to Break Even....

If na before all my accounts for don dey swim in 5% DD or loss...

But the deepest it went was 1%,......

The losses will come and the profit will also come

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TradingGod: 1:25pm On Feb 03
infofirst:

Any one that's still struggling do not have business trading more than one or two pairs. When you are good, you can trade as much as you wish. Even with my level of expertise. I do play with as many pairs as I wished, but Gu and eu still takes more than 90% of my trading pairs.
Take 4h, daily and weekly candles/ time frame serious.
1h for your entry.

No how you will focus on just one or two pairs for six months and you will not get it.
All the messages you need are in the charts. The candles do communicate. Pay attention, you will get the message loud and clear.
Keep it very very simple.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 1:32pm On Feb 03
Donsheddy:

2007 no be today oh....
I still dey jss2 then πŸ˜‚

Chai na aunty you be sef, me ah don't know wether na indomie generation I belong too abi na gen z ah belong too 2007 ah dey primary 2 then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Omo na small pikin I be for here ooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fibonacci88: 1:40pm On Feb 03
infofirst:
Let's check.
How many of us are still having @alpha 5k acct running here?
How many have blown it?
How many are still having that 5ers acct $5k with tough rules?

We really need to do beta.
2024 is going.
Be deliberate.

This are serious questions. I blew my alpha 5k acc the same month I lost my 5%er funded acc. I used the vexation of losing the 5er to revenge the alpha capital acc. I had to tell myself that my biggest problem in this business is keeping emotion in check and staying discipline. My 5ers bootcamp is still in phase 1 I told myself even if it's one year it takes to pass I no mind. Acc has been in and out of drawdown but am optimistic that with the right attitude I can make it to payout. My phase two flash funding acc was in drawdown after my first two trades on Thursday. I just had to uninstall mt5 take a break to resume on Tuesday or Wednesday. I knew if I continued trading emotions my take the better of me. All in all this 2024 we have to be deliberate about making ourselves better traders.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03
infofirst:
On a weekend, you need to review your trades. Look for the why's and try to back test as much as possible too.
Weekly time frame should be your focus first and then daily.
It is only someone that keeps it simple that will be able to see that gu has been stucked for the pass nine weeks. And your experience and how the candles are playing on the 4H will tell you what to do.
Risk mgt will not let you cry even when your trade hit SL.
Patience will keep you going even with the nine weeks range.

Modified : When I looked at those GU charts I upload. I see helpful information. I see how bear move in one day to clear bull move of days, I see bear wanting to test a level even thou we are in uptrend from 1.03**
Thank you Boss πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘ for revealing a little bit of the " know how "

Simple and short
You have said it all

This is really professional. Top notch.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigled: 1:50pm On Feb 03
Donsheddy:
We preach patience everyday but we still go back to do the same thing.....

To me i just feel like im just starting to learn how to trade honestly....

Last year taught me alotttttt.....

You see that word discipline and patience thats the key to growth

Normal me with how horrible the market was last month....

My account went into DD and came back to Break Even....

If na before all my accounts for don dey swim in 5% DD or loss...

But the deepest it went was 1%,......

The losses will come and the profit will also come

Honestly, you are absolutely right, I won't lie some of the mistakes that I personally made was due to impatience. most times I trade what I think and not what I see. at times I forced trades because I feel the market should reward me for my hard work. I feel the market suppose to reward me for hour's of study and research that I put it in whereas it doesn't always work out. my impatience stems from thinking that I can maybe sometimes get lucky and outsmart the market, and thereby get myself out of my present predicament. But the market always humbles me and forcefully reminds me of the need to be patient. last month was pretty rough for me and I decided to link my account to a trade explorer, I saw that I had made a total of 151 trades of which 50 were winners and 111 were losers, I had a 31% win rate, my maximum overall drawdown was 2.4%. I truly realize that proper risk management saves a whole lot, I also traded news throughout last week and I can tell you that I lost many of the trades I took, but I'm still standing. I realized I am not good as I taught I was. but if I can continue to maintain proper risk management in all my trades , things will definitely turn out good.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by abham: 2:17pm On Feb 03
It is sad to read something like this, the account is barely two weeks and I you likely traded it like it’s a competition account.
Kaybe7000 and Infofirst are being blunt with the truth.

I think we all should be blunt with the truth too, knowing the cost of living and how this industry is difficult.
I still have my alpha 5k account and only 3 trades has been taken so far.
No need to rush. Do well to journal your trades, when you do, there will be improvements even if you don’t go back to read it from time to time but your mind will reflect back to it and you will most likely not repeat the same mistake but I will advice you go over your journals every weekend as you backtest.

Peejayz:

Account taken down due to drawdown violation..... Feeling so sad that I let Donvic4u down.....

I appreciate you for trusting me with the 5k.....

Let me go back to my learning phase to learn from my mistake....

dmahn and nzechu why are both of you exhibiting imposter syndrome when dropping your analysis, you guys are great analysts.

Congratulations the only female active among us. πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
greatcheer:
successfully passed phase 1 and 2 of funding pips.
now the kyc verification is keeping me on hold.
I thought all these whe I could use my NIN.
now I have to go and apply for drivers licence?

Man, you’re good.

wuyexzy01:
Account flipped successfully!!! This was from $50

Sam I’m sorry you lost an account, hopefully you fail forward. I hope you do journal your trades?

samfelly:

Story full ground o, but ka sha ma dupe

This is phenomenal, you are doing great and enjoying the fruit of your Labour. Your charts here are eye opening too for those who knows what they are looking for.

GabsonFX2:
100K Phase 2 - Infinity Forex Funds

Last week, I stated that I gave myself 5days to complete this phase 2. It's been tough but almost there.

82 Trades, 61 Wins
Win rate: 75%

Congratulations achieving this.

Kaybee7000:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sam tenks for calling my name here o,ha just made my 10% in my sit-up challenge now, hamdulilah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by greatcheer(f): 2:30pm On Feb 03
infofirst:

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„campus
that means there's hope then. no giving up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03
Davigled:

Honestly, you are absolutely right, I won't lie some of the mistakes that I personally made was due to impatience. most times I trade what I think and not what I see. at times I forced trades because I feel the market should reward me for my hard work. I feel the market suppose to reward me for hour's of study and research that I put it in whereas it doesn't always work out. my impatience stems from thinking that I can maybe sometimes get lucky and outsmart the market, and thereby get myself out of my present predicament. But the market always humbles me and forcefully reminds me of the need to be patient. last month was pretty rough for me and I decided to link my account to a trade explorer, I saw that I had made a total of 151 trades of which 50 were winners and 111 were losers, I had a 31% win rate, my maximum overall drawdown was 2.4%. I truly realize that proper risk management saves a whole lot, I also traded news throughout last week and I can tell you that I lost many of the trades I took, but I'm still standing. I realized I am not good as I taught I was. but if I can continue to maintain proper risk management in all my trades , things will definitely turn out good.
swear this whole thing tire me.. if I become impatient and get on trades early, the market never fail to punish me.. a very Massive reversal occurs to rubbish my analysis and projection almost immediately and went direct for my stop loss,.

when I become patient and wait for everything to play out before taking a trade, I ended up entering too late. failing to catch the big move..

and these thing could easily mess with your psychology.

I guess we will never fully master psychology

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 3:07pm On Feb 03
realone12:
swear this whole thing tire me.. if I become impatient and get on trades early, the market never fail to punish me.. a very Massive reversal occurs to rubbish my analysis and projection almost immediately and went direct for my stop loss,.

when I become patient and wait for everything to play out before taking a trade, I ended up entering too late. failing to catch the big move..

and these thing could easily mess with your psychology.

I guess we will never fully master psychology

Boss, I don't think entries are down to psychology

I think it's down to something we don't quite understand yet or sth that is best seen on a lower/higher timeframe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by abham: 3:39pm On Feb 03
-*Modified* I just checked and in 1 week you blew a 5k account, no respect whatsoever for who gave you the account. I’m not in the position to say this but YOU ARE NOT READY AND YOU NEED TO STUDY YOUR ASS OFF. ISOLATE YOURSELF FROM FRIENDS, FURRUS AND STUDY. This is a skill that once you get it, never can it be taken from you. A skill that can be transferred to your children, that is when you know what you are doing,

I hope the attached helps someone here if you have any question I will put in effort to make it simple. I use a mobile device since it’s easily accessible and no internet to distract me on it just mt5 and WhatsApp for this purpose.

abham:
It is sad to read something like this, the account is barely two weeks and I you likely traded it like it’s a competition account.
Kaybe7000 and Infofirst are being blunt with the truth.

I think we all should be blunt with the truth too, knowing the cost of living and how this industry is difficult.
I still have my alpha 5k account and only 3 trades has been taken so far.
No need to rush. Do well to journal your trades, when you do, there will be improvements even if you don’t go back to read it from time to time but your mind will reflect back to it and you will most likely not repeat the same mistake but I will advice you go over your journals every weekend as you backtest.

dmahn and nzechu why are both of you exhibiting imposter syndrome when dropping your analysis, you guys are great analysts.

Congratulations the only female active among us. πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

Man, you’re good.

Sam I’m sorry you lost an account, hopefully you fail forward. I hope you do journal your trades?

This is phenomenal, you are doing great and enjoying the fruit of your Labour. Your charts here are eye opening too for those who knows what they are looking for.

Peejayz, do better and I advise you trade the next competition account the way you will trade a funded account!

Congratulations achieving this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by abham: 3:40pm On Feb 03
Geovanni, what is the largest data set you have backtested with a parameter?

Geovanni412:

Boss, I don't think entries are down to psychology

I think it's down to something we don't quite understand yet or sth that is best seen on a lower/higher timeframe.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 4:00pm On Feb 03
infofirst:

Any one that's still struggling do not have business trading more than one or two pairs. When you are good, you can trade as much as you wish. Even with my level of expertise. I do play with as many pairs as I wished, but Gu and eu still takes more than 90% of my trading pairs.
Take 4h, daily and weekly candles/ time frame serious.
1h for your entry.

No how you will focus on just one or two pairs for six months and you will not get it.
All the messages you need are in the charts. The candles do communicate. Pay attention, you will get the message loud and clear.
Keep it very very simple.
Can't say less bro. Nothing much to add. Personally I didn't take all these props and challenges serious cos I saw them as wasting time until I rejoined this thread and nl again recently and saw testimonies.
I always focus on normal trading of brokers.
But now seems money will go round wella soon.
Me self , 90 percent of my trading is UsdJpy as I have said it here. Newbies jumping from pair to pair will fail., they never master Forex pairs finish , na to jump to indices and metals. mmmm. failure promax. No 2 way to it sir. I hate repeating same advice again and again.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (242) (Reply)

Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured] / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC

Viewing this topic: Monoxide(m), Cashhy11 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.