Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC (17827 Views)

First December Is Today: Portharcourt Refinery Still Not Working / Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On / Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC by Tsolutionifede(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01
onosbaba3310:

Odeh, Yoruba no be anybody master, na Tinubu be the president, the office of the president starts and ends with him, it doesn't even extends to his son, na foolishness make you feel say having a Yoruba person in that office will make you superior, it just make u look dumber, I will not be surprised if you get PhD self😂😂

I first talk say, if Dem combined all these Tinubus supporters IQ together, both home and abroad, e no go reach 2mb😁😁 no be insult na fact😁
u go explain tire, because no evidence, more explanation needed mumu
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC by sematec(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01
hahahaha
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC by Boldideas: 12:58pm On Jan 01
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/just-in-port-harcourt-refinery-still-test-running-nnpc/amp/

Jagaban!!!! Nice one Jigger! I see mountains skipping like rams before you. God will see us through. Hardship has made people to loose their understanding, the refinery is test running is English. At least he attempted to make it work, and it will work!
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC by TrumpDonald2: 1:02pm On Jan 01
happney65:
"The Port Harcourt refinery will start working by December 2023, yada yada yada. grin"

You people should sha come and apologize to us. Starting from Baba Obasanjo that you people abused who told you the truth that it can't work

Rubbish

FreeStuffsNG will not see this thread. He should continue to deceive herself.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC by TrumpDonald2: 1:04pm On Jan 01
ReubenE:
Circus show. PH refinery is working PH refinery is going to work PH refinery phase 1 is working PH refinery phase 2 is in progress PH refinery is test running
They will soon set fire to one part and give another excuse again
😂😂😂😂😂😂. You are wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC by khattab02: 1:52pm On Jan 01
I hope it doesn't break down again and have another 6 years to TAM and test run.

We hope for a beta Nigeria in 2024
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC by thatigboman: 2:08pm On Jan 01
PressMyButton:

Don't allow evil spirit follow you into the new year. This is a normal process after fixing the mechanical part, next is the test running. You don't expect to hit off production immediately without test running all the process. It is quite unfortunate that some so called educated folks can't put into good use their thinking faculties.
testing phase is part of development stage. If u say a project will be completed in December, it means technical work and testing would have been completed by then and implementing commences, in this case production.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC by thatigboman: 2:10pm On Jan 01
PressMyButton:
Is test-running one big vocabulary too difficult to understand?. For the very first time in several decades we are test running our refinery yet you guys are not excited?, you need help.

what excitement about testing? Shows u know nothing about project management
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC by olaniyi21c: 2:21pm On Jan 01
Mod... please remember this a new year..Its 2024..Let's start on happy Note this year...Just give us happy news for nowHappy New Year to y'allMod... please remember this a new year..Its 2024..Let's start on happy Note this year...Just give us happy news for nowHappy New Year to y'all...
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC by onosbaba3310: 3:18pm On Jan 01
Tsolutionifede:
u go explain tire, because no evidence, more explanation needed mumu

😂😂😂 na fool dey demand for evidence of watin dey obvious, am not surprised😂😂
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC by waldigit: 3:25pm On Jan 01
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC by Lumarstone: 3:33pm On Jan 01
When will story story end in this country?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC by Realtruth2023: 4:42pm On Jan 01
PHAYOL81:

A lost cause, damaged beyond rebuild. I thought you still got some little sense left somewhere up that skull but with this comment of yours, you definitely has gone irredeemable. NO hope.
But that you're frustrated doesn't mean you should lash your dejected poor mood on everybody, we ain't the cause of your troubles. We're not responsible for your wretchedness and learn this, that you're sinking doesn't mean others are and it doesn't mean others should cry with you. LEARN to own up to your problems, that's when you can start to solve them but if you keep on believing your FALL is a resultant of someone's influence, then you may never RISE again as that mindset would always clog the wheel of your development, be it mentally, socially, financially and physically.

All this epistle from you, doesn't show wisdom. Oga go and rest this is new year, it is too early to be stupid.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC by Ikaeniyan0: 5:42pm On Jan 01
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC by Rumundele(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01
Oh Nigeria my country
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC by linearity: 9:36pm On Jan 01
TopBanter:

The immediate term recovery and economic success of Nigeria, post the horrid and 'locust' rule of Buhari, is dependent on success in some critical areas.

Refining our crude endowment locally, into PMS and other commercially valuable derivatives of crude, is one of those critical 'anchors'.

Unless Tinubu deliberately wants to fail, then I am confident he will do all in his power to ensure our refineries work and remain working. I will even bet on that with anyone here.

Bottom line, you are entitled to your pessimism but let us not ignore proven reality to begin peddling wholesale lies and negative scaremongering propaganda up and down to satisfy our own agenda or bias.

Say what you will of Tinubu , and even hate him for whatever reason, but match that with a proven history of failure, rather than the reality of how Jagaban is universally acclaimed arguably the biggest political success story of Nigeria since our 1999 democracy began, and we can talk.

You cannot just begin arguing innanely that Messi and Christians Ronaldo are useless at football when the opposite is true and both are indeed two of the greatest footballers ever. That is what many of you show up here to argue daily in regards to Tinubu.

Bros, I don’t hate Tinubu and sincerely pray and wish that he succeeds. Nigeria is my motherland so if and when Tinubu succeeds, I will also reap the dividends of those success.

But, when you say, ‘proven reality of economic recovery’ what do you mean? What economic indicator are you citing?

What is the point of locally refining crude oil when the cost of the refined product is out of reach and will never come down?

The exclusive few rich have hijacked Nigeria and that has not changed under Tinubu, at least I have not seen any evidence.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC by Tycyborg(m): 10:11am On Jan 02
PressMyButton:

Don't allow evil spirit follow you into the new year. This is a normal process after fixing the mechanical part, next is the test running. You don't expect to hit off production immediately without test running all the process. It is quite unfortunate that some so called educated folks can't put into good use their thinking faculties.

You are trying to educate ignorant people... I see many of them lament and everything is government fault... I haven't seen a country's citizen so entitled and lazy like most Nigerians... They want to be spoon fed by government, they want to live big life without doing anything....
You shouldn't educate them, let them keep consoling themselves for their ignorance and laziness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hassan Tukur Granted $40m Bail / Senator Etang Umoyo Defects To APC / Atiku: Buhari Unaware Of Allegations Against CJN Because Cabals Running His Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.