Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man (1579 Views)

Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema / 'Why Do We Amplify The Faults Of Previous Govt' - Ahmad To Tinubu's Appointees / Brilliant Nairlalander Explains Why Onyema Is Wanted And Abandoned $14.2m In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Putindbutt: 5:17am On Mar 17
Allen Onyema's recent outburst against Tinubu's appointees, particularly Festus Keyamo shows that Onyema is a greedy and mischievous capitalist. Ever since the minister of Aviation insisted that no local airline will be used as the national carrier of the country, Onyema has been going about the media blackmailing the minister. Airpeace is the only airline that has enjoyed the biggest assistance and patronage of the federal government out of all other local arlines yet this man remains ungrateful, he wanted to have it all. It would be unfair if FG singled out Airpeace as national carrier thereby neglecting other competent local airlines. i suggest Allen Onyema put his emotion in check and face his business and stop blackmailing the minister.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by kestolove95(m): 5:22am On Mar 17
I still wonder why diz man is not in EFCC custody...
Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Putindbutt: 5:35am On Mar 17
kestolove95:
I still wonder why diz man is not in EFCC custody...
He was declared wanted by US for fraud but the government refused to extradite him. He should be grateful and keep his mouth shut.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Ofunaofu: 6:02am On Mar 17
Putindbutt:
Allen Onyema's recent outburst against Tinubu's appointees, particularly Festus Keyamo shows that Onyema is a greedy and mischievous capitalist. Ever since the minister of Aviation insisted that no local airline will be used as the national carrier of the country, Onyema has been going about the media blackmailing the minister. Airpeace is the only airline that has enjoyed the biggest assistance and patronage of the federal government out of all other local arlines yet this man remains ungrateful, he wanted to have it all. It would be unfair if FG singled out Airpeace as national carrier thereby neglecting other competent local airlines. i suggest Allen Onyema put his emotion in check and face his business and stop blackmailing the minister.

You are the one who would rather put your emotions in check.

Can you back up the bolded up with proof?

Tell us how the present administration of Tinubu has assisted Airpeace.

Listen, bro, you don't need to tell barefaced lies and falsehoods just to make your points.

It's unnecessary

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by shortgun(m): 6:37am On Mar 17
Putindbutt:
It's all in your head.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by CountinBlessins(m): 6:51am On Mar 17
Putindbutt:

All these children who use their mother's phones to type rubbish on the internet 🤣🤣🤣

Show evidence that air peace has enjoyed government patronage and support.

You are just sounding like a teenage girl who is defending her married crush.

Please go to the romance section and stop polluting the forum with nonsense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Mindlog: 7:04am On Mar 17
Putindbutt:

He was declared wanted by US for fraud but the government refused to extradite him. He should be grateful and keep his mouth shut.

Where is Air Nigeria that was launched with pomp and pageantry less than a year ago, before you shut your own mouth?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by oluztx: 7:13am On Mar 17
OP I know you are yorubaa. Make out time and visit Air Peace offices and airline crew, you know that over 50% of his staff are Yorubaa. The second in command to Onyeama or Chief Operating Officer of Air Peace is a Yorubaa man. I am saying all these for you to understand Yorubaa benefits more from Air Peace than other Nigerians not to shoot yourself in foot with your tribalism. Onyeama has right to voice out incompetence in Tinubuu 's appointees.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by oyatz(m): 7:39am On Mar 17
oluztx:
OP I know you are yorubaa. Make out time and visit Air Peace offices and airline crew, you know that over 50% of his staff are Yorubaa. The second in command to Onyeama or Chief Operating Officer of Air Peace is a Yorubaa man. I am saying all these for you to understand Yorubaa benefits more from Air Peace than other Nigerians not to shoot yourself in foot with your tribalism. Onyeama has right to voice out incompetence in Tinubuu 's appointees.

Everything about you people is tribe, tribe, tribe! Why introducing tribalism to this topic? So no discussion can be made about Air Peace and Allen Onyeama without his tribes men/women play the tribal victim card ?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Kingcalls: 8:39am On Mar 17
oyatz:

Everything about you people is tribe, tribe, tribe! Why introducing tribalism to this topic? So no discussion can be made about Air Peace and Allen Onyeama without his tribes men/women play the tribal victim card ?

Look at u that's known as the Lord of tribalism is here typing nonsense... its certain that some NL members should be in mental homes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Putindbutt: 8:40am On Mar 17
Ofunaofu:

You are the one who would rather put your emotions in check.

Can you back up the bolded up with proof?

Tell us how the present administration of Tinubu has assisted Airpeace.

Listen, bro, you don't need to tell barefaced lies and falsehoods just to make your points.

It's unnecessary
You're very ignorant, do you want to seperate Tinubu's FG from previous FG?, if Tinubu decided to withdrdw or cancel all the benefits that Airpeace enjoy, what can he do?. FG gives local airlines VAT exemption, guess who's the biggest beneficiary?. As we speak, airpeace is not paying VAT, so whatever he says he's doing, Nigeria has already done him a lot of favour. FG gives them 5% interest on loan, guess who's the biggest beneficiary?. Airpeace bought 13 new aircrafts with the support of FG, go and listen to Onyema say it with his own mouth, that's why i laugh at you guys when you insulting Dangote, you're a bunch of hypocrites.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Ofunaofu: 8:45am On Mar 17
Putindbutt:

You're very ignorant, do you want to seperate Tinubu's FG from previous FG?, if Tinubu decided to withdrdw or cancel all the benefits that Airpeace enjoy, what can he do?. FG gives local airlines VAT exemption, guess who's the biggest beneficiary?. As we speak, airpeace is not paying VAT, so whatever he says he's doing, Nigeqia has already done him a lot of favour. FG gives them 5% interest on loan, guess who's the biggest beneficiary?. Airpeace bought 13 new aircraft with the suppor of FG, go and listen to Onyema say it with his own mouth, that's why i laugh at you guys when you insulting Dangote, you're a bunch of hypocrites.

Always shifting the goal post

When it is good news, there is no need to separate. They are one and the same, but when it comes to bad news, Buhari's government is different from Tinubu's.

You are actually the ignorant one here. Very ignorant to the core

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Putindbutt: 8:46am On Mar 17
Mindlog:

Where is Air Nigeria that was launched with pomp and pageantry less than a year ago, before you shut your own mouth?
If Nigeria Air was not properly launched, should we then repeat similar blunder and waste public resources on another private airline?. you need a brain to think logically?
Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Putindbutt: 8:55am On Mar 17
Ofunaofu:

Always shifting the goal post

When it is good news, there is no need to separate. They are one and the same, but when it comes to bad news, Buhari's government is different from Tinubu's.

You are actually the ignorant one here. Very ignorant to the core
Stfu, anything his airline benefits, it is the initiatives of the federal government. If Tinubu decide to cancel the VAT exemption, what is he going to do about it?. use your brain.
Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Putindbutt: 8:56am On Mar 17
CountinBlessins:

All these children who use their mother's phones to type rubbish on the internet

Show evidence that air peace has enjoyed government patronage and support.

You are just sounding like a teenage girl who is defending her married crush.

Please go to the romance section and stop polluting the forum with nonsense
This one is sick, go and take your drugs.
Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Putindbutt: 8:59am On Mar 17
shortgun:
It's all in your head.
It's a fact, Onyema has been crying foul and Keyamo no send am.
Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Ofunaofu: 9:00am On Mar 17
Putindbutt:

Stfu, anything his airline benefits, it is the initiatives of the federal government. If Tinubu decide to cancel the VAT exemption, what is he going to do about it?. use your brain.

Just as your Monika implies, go lick putinbutt

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Putindbutt: 9:04am On Mar 17
oluztx:
The yoruba he employed did not beg him before their employment, they are qualified before he employed them. If e easy, let Onyema himself enter plane and start to fly it by himself.. let him employ 100% ibos, nothing is going to change. FG will not use airpeace as national carrier, he is a greedy nigga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Putindbutt: 9:06am On Mar 17
Ofunaofu:

Just as your Monika implies, go lick putinbutt
You have nothing anymore to say, then resort to attacking moniker.. Dumb

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Ofunaofu: 9:11am On Mar 17
Putindbutt:

You have nothing anymore to say, then resort to attacking moniker.. Dumb

Because there's nothing to engage you on

Absolutely nothing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Putindbutt: 9:15am On Mar 17
Ofunaofu:

Because there's nothing to engage you on

Absolutely nothing.
Because you and your kinsmen believed Onyema was a superman who came into aviation industry and does everything by himself until i cured your ignorance and destroyed your hypocrisy.
Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Ofunaofu: 9:27am On Mar 17
Putindbutt:

Because you and your kinsmen believed Onyema was a superman who came into aviation industry and does everything by himself until i cured your ignorance and destroyed your hypocrisy.

You keep using the word my kinsmen, my kinsmen.

It's obvious you are a tribal and ethnic bigot who hates to see other people who are not from your tribe excel. If Allen Onyema were your kinsman, you wouldn't have had any problem with him, but because he is an Igbo man, you hate him.

Is Allen Onyema the only individual or business entity who has benefited from the government tax exemption scheme and the VAT exemption scheme? 

Allen Onyema is not stopping you or your kinsmen from going into the aviation industry and excelling.

Stop this hate and bigotry, and I promise, you will succeed.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Mindlog: 9:36am On Mar 17
Putindbutt:

If Nigeria Air was not properly launched, should we then repeat similar blunder and waste public resources on another private airline?. you need a brain to think logically?

And how has Nigerian government intended to waste public resources on Air Peace, so far?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Putindbutt: 9:42am On Mar 17
Ofunaofu:

You keep using the word my kinsmen, my kinsmen.

It's obvious you are a tribal and ethnic bigot who hates to see other people who are not from your tribe excel. If Allen Onyema were your kinsman, you wouldn't have had any problem with him, but because he is an Igbo man, you hate him.

Is Allen Onyema the only individual or business entity who has benefited from the government tax exemption scheme and the VAT exemption scheme? 

Allen Onyema is not stopping you or your kinsmen from going into the aviation industry and excelling.

Stop this hate and bigotry, and I promise, you will succeed.
Because y'all keep sulking, believing the world is against you. I would really hate it if my kinsmen having a victim mentality and denying government support when indeed government support them.
Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Ofunaofu: 9:50am On Mar 17
Putindbutt:

Because y'all keep sulking, believing the world is against you. I would really hate it if my kinsmen having a victim mentality and denying government support when indeed government support them.

Mr licking putinbutt, you lie. You lie

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Putindbutt: 10:03am On Mar 17
Mindlog:

And how has Nigerian government intended to waste public resources on Air Peace, so far?
Does airpeace have the financial muscles?, no he doesn't. Can he compete with foreign airlines. No, he can't. Government cannot afford dumping money into such a venture to bail it out.
Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:06am On Mar 17
Tinubu is a disaster of a president

he's the problem

not his appointees

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Tochi3(m): 10:07am On Mar 17
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Putindbutt: 10:07am On Mar 17
Ofunaofu:

My licking putinbutt, you lie. You lie
Show me any other tribes that sulks or have victim mentality.
Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Putindbutt: 10:12am On Mar 17
ZombiePUNISHER:
Tinubu is a disaster of a president

he's the problem
not his appointees
Keep wailing, it's your prerogative.
Re: Tinubu's Appointees Are The Problem-Allen Onyema Is A Greedy Man by Mindlog: 10:35am On Mar 17
Putindbutt:

Does airpeace have the financial muscles?, no he doesn't. Can he compete with foreign airlines. No, he can't. Government cannot afford dumping money into such a venture to bail it out.

And where has the FG said it has singly financially bailed out Air Peace, out of all the airlines operating in Nigeria?

Even the fake "Air Nigeria" was never envisaged to even compete with foreign airlines on the level of financial muscles that it had to scam gullible Nigerians by borrowing an aircraft from Ethiopian Airline and returned it, after the show off.

And while you keep licking Putin's butt and washing it down with some fermented corn, don't skip your antipsychotics ever again!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monopoly And Wealth Created With Stolen Monies - The Dangote Story! / Gay Church Opens In Nigeria / Educate The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.