Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Spring Bank Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank Recruitment (9061 Views)

Spring Bank Test Holding On Sat Sept 2nd / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2007
I know right from time that the MD is not ready to take us, the last time he complained that he does not see why he should employ us when there are people that have not been confirmed.My friend in the bank said the strategy of the bank is to use experience staff more then freshers, he said we may have to exercise patience till next year.Well am praying that things we change and am also looking else where, have attended three interviews with Zenith and two with Fidelity bank.I advice you guys to keep applying instead of putting your eggs in one basket.Am really sure that Zenith will click but i ve a sister in the bank dats why am trying to persuade her to move to another bank becos she is experienced.You know its easy to move as an experienced staff.Pls pray for me so that her presence in the bank will not hinder my employment cos i see my offer letter coming in a few days from now.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by moons(m): 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2007
@mokpas.am really suprise at the way u post on this forum,you started this topic asking if anyone heard anything about your been call,those who heard told you what they have heard,but u will not take it,now the bank is dead because they have not call u,but if they do, the bank becomes alive abi?.i dont want to jion issues with any body,i have not had the time to read all the post,but let me inform you that u guys will be call,i was able to contact a guy in the MD office,he was positive, but insist the head of HCM know when,i suspect its giong to be any time next week,and i want to tell u,if the bank does not need you guys they will say it and nothing will happen,i really feel you guys pains because you have waited for long,i pray it will work out next week,i know as soon as u get ur invitation you guys will forget the waiting pains,because am inside i can tell you the bank is solid and stiil ranks among top 10,is mokpas not aware that recently the bank sponsored the springbank-NUJ MEDIA games,adverts on tv is good,they bank has been running newspaper adverts becos there is a plan,when is time to run tv adverts u will see it, its only a bank that is alive that can pay its staff fantastic salary that is far higher than what the top 6 banks in nigeria pay,am praying for u guys that it will bethis coming week week.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2007
Moons why are you talking like this if they need they would have called us since even shell does not take this long to recruit their staff, i started an interview with Zenith bank in July and now am almost thru, my last interview was some how a formality.They just ask me what i can do for the bank and where i would like to work and that was all.I just pray spring bank will sit up otherwise they will be sent packing soon.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by ElvisD: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2007
@PIKI now u are talking like a matured person, I thank GOD for that

@mokpas what I said abt u is true though I must confess that u have changed a little.

there is one thing I no 4 sure, our postion in spring bank is sure nothing can stop us from getting there execpt u.there is this saying that good things never come easy,,so lets be patience.
someone told me that they have resolved the whole issue that they are going to call everyine thatdid the medical test.I EVEN LEARNT THAT WE ARE MEANT TO START TRAINING NEXT MONTH ----early next month.
just relax and start preparing cos me I DONT DEY PICK THINGS I NEEDS TO RESUME,
ONE LOVE
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by ElvisD: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2007

@mokpas what I said about u is true though I must confess that u have changed a little.

there is one thing I no 4 sure, our postion in spring bank is sure nothing can stop us from getting there execpt u.there is this saying that good things never come easy,,so lets be patience.
someone told me that they have resolved the whole issue that they are going to call everyine thatdid the medical test.I EVEN LEARNT THAT WE ARE MEANT TO START TRAINING NEXT MONTH ----early next month.
just relax and start preparing because me I DONT DEY PICK THINGS I NEEDS TO RESUME,
ONE LOVE
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by ElvisD: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2007

@mokpas what I said about u is true though I must confess that u have changed a little.

just relax and start preparing because me I DONT DEY PICK THINGS I NEEDS TO RESUME,
ONE LOVE
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by vomofit(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2007
mokpas,
i guess are tired of spring bank,
but one thing is for sure, spring bank will definitely call us.
where is ur faith?, as for me i work by faith and not by words.

so mokpas where is ur faith?
wake up, do not forget that nothing good comes easy.

thanks moon and everyone that have contributed positively to this forum one way or the other

it is almost over
Stay bless
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by LanreDaMan(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2007
I think all of you should do yourselves a favour by not asking for and Posting assumed date of resumption

But if any of you is eventually called share with the rest and spare others the anxiety

From Next week to Next month to Next year to Never Pls dont tell any one even if the chairman told you himself
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2007
Guys this week is the last week to justify what i heard ( the MD does not need freshers), lets just wait, am not prophesying doom but i know this bank is going thru internal problems, lets keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by gerryluv: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2007
it sha be wel wit al of us al we jus need to do is to be united in our course cos one dissenting voice can spell doom for all of us.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by ElvisD: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2007
@mokpas
u are very very funny human being u know, I wonder why u are still interested in a bak that is dead afterall.why dony u leave those that are still interested in the SPRING BANK BE.
if zenith didnt call u on time I KNOW U WILL EQUALLY SAY THAT THAT THEY ARE DEAD BANK--FUNNY BOY/
@MOONS
I know definitly thet will call but what I want t o ask is this why is there always a conflicting responses from them though someone told me that they have resolved the whole issue.
@mokpas should be careful from posting rubbish here, BE WARNED
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by kofomii: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2007
its well as spring bank will surely start calling. likely oct 2
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by kofomii: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2007
i think the delay is due to the salary increase announced recently. they have to prepare letters to all the existing staff so u can see the bulk of work on their HR
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mordebe: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2007
LANRUZE
the way ur talking ur sounding like ur a PR man already working for spring bank because u are going all out 2 protect their image, i believe you are staff assingned to protect their image on this forum, assuming you are a staff,we do not need u to praise the board of directors but to let us know when exactly we will be called for our training, pls nairalanders pls read LANRUZE's posting on this forum and tellme what you think,
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2007
Kofomii why do you like giving people false hope on this forum, where did you hear that the resumption date is october 2nd, guys dont be decieved keep praying and also look else where for another job.From first week of Sept to last week of sept and now 2nd of october, haba u guys should stop posting all this unreliable info.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by oruru(f): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2007
pls is spring bank application online? what is d procedure?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by barbiedoll(f): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2007
@Mokpass
It wld be nice if you learn to talk positive even when the situation looks like a dead end. you are what you speak,
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by kofomii: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2007
u people shd just watch out this week by the grace of God they will start calling cos they will start training for freshers in october. if u dont believe u can call their hr and confirm
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by LanreDaMan(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2007
Moredebe,

Na wa for you ooo, I am not the PR officer of Spring Bank or any bank for that matter

and to the others

I am sure they are looking into your case cos Like I said my Cousin is your shoes and he

was called to bring his credentials to their HO .

I really hope they call soon for the sake of Nairaland Unity
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by maumau(f): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2007
Guy's what is our faith,do u still belive that their is hope for us.
i belive oly God can interceed for us in this suituation.
let still hope that smthing happens.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by kofomii: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2007
u guys have to tell the house when u did the medicals so that we know how long u been waiting for their call.
are u freshers or not . thanks
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2007
Kofomii you are really a funny guy, so you dont even know when we did the medicals and you commenting about what u dont know, well i was told that the bank is still working on something and that we will be called Febuary next year at the beginning of a new financial year.They want to promote the workers first before calling us.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2007
@mokpas,I heard same, when i posted it elvisD and his friends in the forum attaked me.
First and formost lets start telling our selfs the truth,what is the interest of the present board in our case.As they say an average human has 25% selfish interest in him,
how many of us came through the present board, is what we should ask our selfs,
and i guess it may be none.
The prayer we should be praying is to ask God for the management board to develop
an interest in us as soon as possible,that way we can be called.
As i said earlier the matter is with the MD and not the hr office we keep calling.
its well with Springbank and all nairaland springbank forum.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2007
@mokpas,I heard same, when i posted it elvisD and his friends in the forum attaked me.
First and formost lets start telling our selfs the truth,what is the interest of the present board in our case.As they say an average human has 25% selfish interest in him,
how many of us came through the present board, is what we should ask our selfs,
and i guess it may be none.
The prayer we should be praying is to ask God for the management board to develop
an interest in us as soon as possible,that way we can be called.
As i said earlier the matter is with the MD and not the hr office we keep calling.
its well with Springbank and all nairaland springbank forum.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by portune: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2007
our anxieties are 2 much .Its been 1yr after taking that test

mokpas is not completely out of place. In such settings if u ar well in tune with board/mgt tusssle ull agree that the main d  might not like other political setting self-service to absolve us. The manage ment having put in enough + nflight risks to take us this far wil be protecting our interest.

The big issue is that if u ve got nothin to ffear for in being the main man of any business, u can afford 2 even play wth the fortune of it.   Decision lies not only with board but with the magmnt approval. their isd a war going onb if u guys do not know HE IS BUYING TIME BUT HE CAN NOT EVEN GET HIS SON IN WITHOUTY SEEING TO OUR PROB. DID U SEE HOW THE LAST BOARD RUSHED OUR LAST I/VIEW AND MED WHEN THEY HAD THE HINT THAT CBN WAS ABOOUT SLAMMHES THE THE HAMMER. IN SHOPRT THA MED STANDS TO B OUR ONLY HOPE IF NOT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A 4GOTEN ISSUE. MORE THAN 2M WAS SPENMT ON US SO FAR AND HE IS TREATING IT AS 2T HE MAY NOT HAVE MORE THAN 200T IN SB BUT EMMMMM, , HE AND HIS CO DS AREJUST THERE COS SOL SAID SO.

I was told by a most senior fellow in MY region that every one thatr did his/her med will be absolved before nxt mnth runs out.

I will stick to that but never rule out surprises this is Nigeria.

GOD HELP US!
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mordebe: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2007
Lanredaman i wasnt talking about YOU but LANRUZE, read the postings frm the first page, i was actually at their office and i was told to provide some of my missing documents they dont have, said we will all be called soon, they werent specific on when
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2007
When will all this stories end, i told u guys before dat this bank is not moving forward, it is not expanding, it is sick, it is crawling in this period when other banks are runninig.I still advice u guys to keep looking else where just as i am doing.All the info the HR is giving us is not authetic, this matter is the decision of the MD.Even the Human Resources Manager does not know when we will be called.Its really a pity that the bank has not even opened a new branch this year so where are we going to work ?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by akp: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2007
mokpas ,

I share ur pains but i dont share ur knowledge of the banking industry. Banks dont necessary need to open up more branches to employ, expecially a bank like spring dat is seriously understaffed.
Most banks as u see them are understaffed and recruits everyday.

Spring will call when dey are ready!
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by ElvisD: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2007
@mokpas
plz will u stop all this trash,
I wonder why u are still interested in a bank that is not moving forward,
why are u still interested in a dead bank.u must be a funny boy
if they call u or not there is nothing human being like u can do. all u have to do is to pray to GOD for his divine intervrentioin.
all this ur stupid posting will not make difference at all.
I will advice u to learn to trust GOD in everything u do.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Syenite(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2007
I understand what you guys are going through 'cos I was once in such a situation with Oceanic Bank.

The truth is that Spring Bank is going through a major shake-up and this might take some time.

I am not rulling out the fact that you guys have a chance of being recruited, but I can also say that there are chances that your recruitment'll be delayed or worse still be counted as belated and they'll call for a fresh recruitment.

My advice is that look else where.If you are called fine else move on with your search.All the best.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Syenite(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2007
I understand what you guys are going through 'cos I was once in such a situation with Oceanic Bank.

The truth is that Spring Bank is going through a major shake-up and this might take some time.

I am not rulling out the fact that you guys have a chance of being recruited, but I can also say that there are chances that your recruitment'll be delayed or worse still be counted as belated and they'll call for a fresh recruitment.

My advice is that look else where.If you are called fine else move on with your search.All the best.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2007
SpringBank is busy working out the promotion of their staff and we are busy discussing
what is not in their agenda.I have been waiting to hear someone that will say, this is what the MD is saying, and not what you heard from an unreliable sourse.
Any way IF you you can wait for Springbank fine. if not move ahead with the job search.
it is well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNSSLCL- Did U Get A Message From Them? / Favouritism And The Plight Of A Nigerian Unemployed: A Threat To Nations Buildin / Work As A Jumia Sales Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.