Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Spring Bank Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank Recruitment (9060 Views)

Spring Bank Test Holding On Sat Sept 2nd / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2007
Spring Bank Bank prospects, we have to pray seriously that God will change the mind of the management to call us.There are so many politiking going on as per our recruitment, tthe new Board wants its administration to expire without recruiting us, lets keep praying.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Doty: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2007
Guys wetin they happen, their next week no come be again. Anybody with adequate info should please ease my blood preasure.

Thanks.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2007
Doty i thut u have information about this Spring Bank wahala,nobody seems to have authentic information concernong this issue, just i said earlier even the Human Resources Manager does not know when will be recruited, it is a management issue and they are seriously playing politics with it.Let us pray hard so that God will touch Ndanusa and Omoike to look into the issue.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2007
They are planning to convert the tellers who are graduate, and ve put in more than 3yrs
in the bank.The Tellers are meeting the management board on the 1st of oct.
Stay cool as the outcome of the meeting will be communicated to you guys.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by doski(f): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2007
One of the guys that did the medicals with us called me this morning to ask if i i have been called. according to him, one of his friends was called this morning to go and pick the much awaited appointment letter.

house please confirm for us.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2007
Pls house confirm that.Mokpas,Elvis d, Ogoogirl,pls confirm if they ve started sharing the offer letter.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by totti: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2007
Guys i feel all ur pains.
From what i heard today, a friend of my who has been in this struggle too called me and ask if i got the message, i asked him what message and he told me that, he should come over to the head office to collect his letter from ayo. when he got there i told him to go and bring his birth certificate tomorrow that the letter is with him already.
so that is the gist for now till tomorrow .
Anyway i am totti and if you need any other info u can call me on 08034158538.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Emekagina: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2007
guys totti n doski r both right n correct,first hand info n i didnt hear from any1 is this,i was called just a while ago n told about the same thing,i was asked were i was based,and that there is an opening in lagos branch,if i would accept da offer to come down n work in lagos even though they know i chose abuja were in am based,ma pple i gladly accapted it,and he said he wanted to be sure i wld accept and that he wld get back to me as per picking up my letter since i live far rrom lagos,da same goes 4 another friend who was given a diff branch frm were chosen,so all u guys spreading da jist of next pls stop,lets keep praying the call will getb to us all,no negative tots at this point it is well.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2007
You guys should do us good by telling us the phone No that they use in calling you guys.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by ElvisD: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2007
WHERE IS MOKPAS, and his rubish info
I told u guys that mokpas has nothing to offer our BANK ALL HE is interested is in the package,, thats why he is frustrating him self.
they have started calling thou those that will work outside lagos I know that they have given appointment letter and people called to come down toMORROW TO COLLCT employment letter.
the bible said SURELY THER IS AN END TO EVERY SITUATION AND OUR EXPECTATION CAN NEVER BE CUT OFF.
THE LONG DELAY HAS FINALLY BEEN TERMINATED.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by ElvisD: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2007
from what heard I believe is in batches.
those that chose to work in lagos, some have been called @LEAST I know a guy in zenith that was called today to come and pick up his letter,he was given a position in MARKETING HE turn it down because he is already in marketing in zenith.
be hopeful definitly they will call,mayb by tomorow or later today I will get better picture of things
ONE LOVE
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by ElvisD: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2007
from what heard I believe is in batches.
those that chose to work in lagos, some have been called @LEAST I know a guy in zenith that was called today to come and pick up his letter,he was given a position in MARKETING HE turn it down because he is already in marketing in zenith.
be hopeful definitly they will call,mayb by tomorow or later today I  will get better picture of things
ONE LOVE
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2007
I learnt the people they are calling for now are those they want for Icu position to collect
their letter today.Those that choose outside Lagos,will receive theirs next week.
From information at my disposal the few vacancies available for lagos people is filled up.
I had pressurise my contact for lagos but was told, that i better take outside lagos and
start work immidiately.My brother i need the job very well. I don choose where i want.
See you guys in training soon.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by totti: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2007
Congratulations to you guys that had being called, we are still expecting ours.
From what i gathered today from the head office, those that ve collected their letters studied Accountancy and they would be posted to internal control unit, i also learnt its a gradual process but i can say for now when the rest of us would be called.
I pray it should be soonest because i can imagine that the people we did medicals together had been call and we are still waiting.
I would not mind to work outside lagos now because i tired of the whole thing.

Please if anybody has an idea on how i would do that they should please let me know on 08034158538 (totti).Piki please call me or text me ur number.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by funmiedun(f): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2007
pls how can i get their site, i mean spring bank. sad

thanks

funmi
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2007
Elvis D why are u crucifying me for expressing myself, is this forum not meant for this purpose ? Ve u been called ?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by solaltd(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2007
This is the site for Spring bank career section: http://www.springbankplc.com/careeer.htm

Please everyone don't be selfish on this Nairaland site, always remeber to be ur brothers and sisters keepers. Everyone's participation brings full details that help everyone. Thank you.

Don't forget to Plan for bigger opportunities on the network marketing. You can earn $6000 before Xmas. All you need to do is register for full membership, sign up 2 person under you and they should do same each. After 4 different stage X2 , on ur completion you earn $6000 for real. You can contact me : solaltd@yahoo.ie or visit www.club freedom.biz/hennyhorlah . Remember to remove the space in betweet in website.

God bless
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Lagoseko(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2007
I believe Mokpas is one of the best if not the best contributor in this spring Palaver. Any right thinking person shld be worried.
Mokpas dont worry cos u made some of problems in spring public. If not for u we wnt ve known them. So we appreciate it and pray that u may be called soonest.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by ElvisD: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2007
plz does anyone know the colours of suits and shirts used by the staffs of spring bank??
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by sunnybabs8: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]can anybody inform me when are they going to call us for interview because i was ask to choose the city i want and i choose jos is it in this month. pls inform in guys. God will take us to our destination in Jesus name AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNSSLCL- Did U Get A Message From Them? / Favouritism And The Plight Of A Nigerian Unemployed: A Threat To Nations Buildin / Work As A Jumia Sales Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.