Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu (9181 Views)

Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) / Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed / Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by Demzlent(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by Greenfusion: 1:02pm On Jan 01
Can he (Tinubu) and they (APC) never say the truth for once ..... Na wa o
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 1:08pm On Jan 01
Antoeni:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/655590-security-has-improved-in-nigeria-since-i-assumed-office-tinubu.html?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

FreeStuffsNG will not see this thread. Like i always say, keep deceiving yourself. You and your druggie master just good at lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by bentenny(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01
What??
Kai this one don pass Buhari ohh
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by Free2Fly: 1:50pm On Jan 01

1 Like

Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by gare(f): 1:54pm On Jan 01
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by nnamdi640: 1:59pm On Jan 01
ILoveNG:
See omo ibos having a feast on this thread, I thought they are all at Biafra land to celebrate with their families. Even when Tinubu has paid for their transportation, there’s still nothing to be happy about at home. 😂

Sane Nigerians should stay entertained watching them cry 😂👋🏻
I said it and it has happened, some of them will come in and turn it into a tribal issue, Omo Ibo is now the problem of this one, instead of facing the main matter. Honestly, some people are mad without knowing, some of them are obsessed with Igbo matter.
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by ILoveNG: 2:05pm On Jan 01
nnamdi640:
I said it and it has happened, some of them will come in and turn it into a tribal issue, Omo Ibo is now the problem of this one, instead of facing the main matter. Honestly, some people are mad without knowing, some of them are obsessed with Igbo matter.

Are you saying you are not omo ibo ?
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by ablejesus26(m): 2:05pm On Jan 01
ILoveNG:
See omo ibos having a feast on this thread, I thought they are all at Biafra land to celebrate with their families. Even when Tinubu has paid for their transportation, there’s still nothing to be happy about at home. 😂

Sane Nigerians should stay entertained watching them cry 😂👋🏻

Hahaha sane Nigerians like Tinubu's direct family in Osun who will choose death 70x than vote for such a calamity called Tinubu right grin

Your destiny is to cry and wail Igbo, aaaghh, Igbo yooo all the days of your life till you go die enter grave so continue bcus the day You stop it you will surely die😂😀😀
Your head no try for you at all,just carry this kind rubbish destiny give you grin😀
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by nnamdi640: 2:08pm On Jan 01
ILoveNG:

Are you saying you are not omo ibo ?
Foolish question, is that what the headline was talking about.
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by ILoveNG: 2:16pm On Jan 01
nnamdi640:
Foolish question, is that what the headline was talking about.
Why are you angry that I called you omo ibo?
You are not proud?
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by ILoveNG: 2:17pm On Jan 01
ablejesus26:

Hahaha sane Nigerians like Tinubu's direct family in Osun who will choose death 70x than vote for such a calamity called Tinubu right grin

Your destiny is to cry and wail Igbo, aaaghh, Igbo yooo all the days of your life till you go die enter grave so continue bcus the day You stop it you will surely die😂😀😀
Your head no try for you at all,just carry this kind rubbish destiny give you grin😀
Omo ibo 😂
Can you go out to greet your old friends today without getting flogged?
If yes then security has indeed improved and you should be thinking the man you hated the most
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by busomma: 2:27pm On Jan 01
Probably in ur compound only.
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by ablejesus26(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01
ILoveNG:

Omo ibo 😂
Can you go out to greet your old friends today without getting flogged?
If yes then security has indeed improved and you should be thinking the man you hated the most

Hahaha hahaha, this one is begging me to do tribal gbasgbos with him😂😂 I am not doing make him pain You well well. My own is to tell you the truth,this Your destiny is a very useless one oo,😂😀 how can a human being be destined to wail and cry Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo all the days of his life till him go die enter grave😂😂😂😂
With this kind rubbish destiny wey You get,e no possible for your future to be bright o grin😂

Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by nnamdi640: 2:55pm On Jan 01
ILoveNG:

Why are you angry that I called you omo ibo?
You are not proud?
Your obsession towards Igbo is a sign of madne*s, just visit one psychologist that will work on you. Calling Omo Igbo on an Issue focusing on something else shows abnormal mental health.
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by aylipple: 3:15pm On Jan 01
What an irony.
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by cucumbar: 3:19pm On Jan 01
Antoeni:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/655590-security-has-improved-in-nigeria-since-i-assumed-office-tinubu.html?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter
when they call person druggie , some people go Dey vex. Under what other influence can someone say this kind of abomination given the reality on ground?
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by ada9ja(f): 3:25pm On Jan 01
The different between Tinubu and Bahari na regional location
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by Papayaayasager(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01
Taaaaaah
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by ILoveNG: 4:11pm On Jan 01
ablejesus26:

Hahaha hahaha, this one is begging me to do tribal gbasgbos with him😂😂 I am not doing make him pain You well well. My own is to tell you the truth,this Your destiny is a very useless one oo,😂😀 how can a human being be destined to wail and cry Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo all the days of his life till him go die enter grave😂😂😂😂
With this kind rubbish destiny wey You get,e no possible for your future to be bright o grin😂

Omo ibo, can you swear that security has not improved in your land ?😂
I asked a simple question
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by ablejesus26(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01
ILoveNG:

Omo ibo, can you swear that security has not improved in your land ?😂
I asked a simple question

grin grin insecurity is still rocking everywhere in this senseless emilokan govt. So it didn't improve much.

Can You swear that Your life will have meaning without wailing and shouting Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo😂😂😂😂.
You supposed dey quarel with your eleda,e just carry one kind useless destiny give you😂
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by chrisblack1234: 5:21pm On Jan 01
MD m an..I wish tis country is working, tis man will never say rubbish..kidnappers everywhere, bombing everywhere, massacre all over and tis werey say security is good..lol
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by marvrick: 5:28pm On Jan 01
Antoeni:

Just when we thought Buhari was our last frontier towards greatness. And then this expected disaster advented. Oh God why did you allow these sufferings to be plaguing your people? By your authority I curse every nairalander that chose this disaster upon Nigerians whether by ballot or otherwise. So shall it be
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by Egoveen: 6:12pm On Jan 01
This idiot should just shut up,security improved and many Lives were wasted in plateau state and beyond,this old man should just shut up.
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by writeprof(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01
Hezzyluv:
It's not a curse but a fact, most Nigerian politicians are heartless. undecided

Is it true that most Nigerian politicians get involved in occultism and rituals
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by OKEIYIOKODU: 7:10pm On Jan 01

1 Like

Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by OdefaGirl(f): 7:51pm On Jan 01
MichaelSokoto:
Buhari promax is on seat!

God help us!

"I am not aware zhat feofle ap died" - HarryBubu

cool

"awia" please

1 Like

Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by Elxandre(m): 8:03pm On Jan 01
Judolisco:
Pls give governors control over security of their states.... So u can hold them responsible... If I were d president what happened in Jos last week, I wou have appointed a military administrator immediately....

D air mishap that happened in kaduna would have got d d COAS and CDS fired....

D governors observing sit at home in their state every Monday would all be replaced by an administrator....

If u do dis to like 2 state governors, other governors go sit up... Na because say we no dey suffer consequences of our actions and inactions na why d country turn like dis
I don't think a president can remove a governor.
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by kcbaba007: 8:35pm On Jan 01
Security has improved in bourdillon, not in Nigeria, this man is very far from reality, just like buhari, infact, APC and lies are inseparable Siamese twins
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by chima47(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01
He is no drugs.

1 Like

Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by Countersam(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01
Re: Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu by Angrymode: 11:23pm On Jan 01
Werey!!! Rotten teeth shameless liar!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

June 12 Presidential Election Is Fiction – Tofa / Armsgate: Court Threatens To Issue Bench Warrant For Ex-pdp Boss / INEC Allowing Refugees In Niger And Chad Vote Is Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.