Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca (34161 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Family Share Lovely Christmas Pictures / Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child / Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:40pm On Jan 01
Until now, the picture of cute Abiola in my head was that boy doing mumu mumu stuff in his skits like sitting in a wheelbarrow and kids pushing it.

How time flies!

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by BunbleBee: 1:41pm On Jan 01
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by tellwisdom: 1:58pm On Jan 01
Wetin consign person like me with this rubbish ??
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by lexy2014: 2:03pm On Jan 01
advanceDNA:
Wait...Is the kid now alhaja too?? grin

before nko?
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Sucolee(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01
Picture wey dun cast...anyway,big congrat
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by hopexter(m): 2:09pm On Jan 01
Tribaloti:

People will say congrats to you this time next month.

Why not next week? One month far for dat my guy up there o grin

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by stevups(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01
robinfemi:
Why him wide con be like him mom embarassed

Don't you know that women are the most smartest of all humans? If you have enough cash today, one grandma will manipulate you to give am belle,

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Laple0541(m): 2:13pm On Jan 01
advanceDNA:

No, na alhaji 😏
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by darthv: 2:25pm On Jan 01
Postinor:
This small child is now an alhaji, and I am still here, may Allah help all of us
We blacks have a very terrible complex issue.
The gods would bless the Indians and Chinese
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by simpleseyi: 2:28pm On Jan 01
advanceDNA:

Yes, the kid is now Alhaji Abubakar Alhaji
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Sammy249: 2:30pm On Jan 01
All.these young genz Instagram celebraties and their funny pictures , why must you post a holy pilgrimage picture with your family ? Is it a show off to unexposed people in kwara or what ? Why take a picture team or used over resolution picture editor app to work on a picture for over one hour just to post show off on a holy pilgrimage is weird to me ,this is not a vacation spot its a holy pilgrimage I taught it's supposed to be for quiet reflection and serious prayer time , all this is funny showoff sincerely and that was the motive of him travelling and not actually the holy reflection journey itself facts

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Chochovini: 2:36pm On Jan 01
Antoeni:
What a Religion

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Chochovini: 2:37pm On Jan 01
Antoeni:
What a Religion
. Humm...Indeed.

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Coldspice: 2:38pm On Jan 01
Is that his wife or his grandmother?

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Barims(m): 2:43pm On Jan 01
Lavishing kwara state money, btw what's in that useless black box people troop out to worship every year undecided

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Phabulous4(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01
What with the amoji tho
KingLennon:
I pray the boy encounters light while growing up sad

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Postinor: 2:53pm On Jan 01
darthv:

We blacks have a very terrible complex issue.
The gods would bless the Indians and Chinese
it is just a religious pilgrimage it doesn't mean I want to be white

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Mirasteel: 3:06pm On Jan 01
BloomingDale:
Why don’t you create your own Mecca in Nigeria? See how happy they are in another’s man country, yet they will be screaming on top of their fake voices, with their putrid buccal cavity, that they are the most intelligent beings on earth, the most sought after by all women etc. Grandiose Delusions at its finest.
Sorry but you don't seem like someone with a sense, don't you know that Mecca is a sacred land? don't you also know that the prophet (prophet Mohammed) lived and died there, that's why it's a religious/sacred land.
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Menclothing: 3:14pm On Jan 01
We spend so much on pilgrimage I wish everyone come to Nigeria for this too
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01
Lastmessenger2:
The 75 virgin people again cry

Thought it's 72. Has 3 been added to the number?

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by YoungLionken(m): 3:23pm On Jan 01
I don't but the woman looks older..

But we thank God for his faithfulness...
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by BloomingDale(f): 3:34pm On Jan 01
Mirasteel:
Sorry but you don't seem like someone with a sense, don't you know that Mecca is a sacred land? don't you also know that the prophet (prophet Mohammed) lived and died there, that's why it's a religious/sacred land.

Prophet Mohammed, the racist Arab? You better grow sense.

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Inspirer1: 3:37pm On Jan 01
Postinor:
This small child is now an alhaji, and I am still here, may Allah help all of us
Aameen

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Housing(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01
advanceDNA:

No. To become an Alhaji or Alhaja you have to perform Hajj and this required you being present physically present on mountain Araf on the 9th of Zul Hijja (9day of the 11th Month of Islamic Calendar)

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Gentlesoul2021(m): 3:51pm On Jan 01
adesegun121:
Comedian cute Abiola Share lovely Family photos from Holy land and wishes his fans happy New Year

He wrote on his facebook wall:

The first time I came to macca, I came here Alone begging for a child from Allah,
The second time, I came here with my wife with a Baby bump,
This is The third time, I am here with my wife and my Son ! God we are grateful for everything ❤️😭
2024 will be better 🙏 happy new year

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/comedian-cute-abiodun-share-lovely-family-photos-from-holy-land-and-wishes-his-fans-happy-new-year/

Who discourage this guy from not marrying adeherself
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Ade3131: 4:01pm On Jan 01
Bonapart:
that's how it works? grin cheesy funny religion, funny people

I wish you'd take some time to research about what you're commenting on before doing so.

The question you should ask yourself is that are the Muslims in the period of Hajj?
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by UptownVibes(m): 4:01pm On Jan 01
stevups:

Don't you know that women are the most smartest of all humans? If you have enough cash today, one grandma will manipulate you to give am belle,
They are very smart and manipulative o.. And once the belle enter,if you like jump from 5 story down,she won't remove it.. It takes wisdom ,enough of it to out smart that gender.. They will be acting all weak,but their mind strong pass granite stones..
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Bahamas95(m): 4:02pm On Jan 01
Wife or mum?

I don't understand. undecided

Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) / Maheeda Looks Stunning In "New" Photos. / Photos Of Mr Ibu's Son, Jeffrey