Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) (51976 Views)

Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) / E-Money spotted spraying bundles of money at an event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by AlabiKILLER2023: 5:14pm On Jan 01
Pull out his dickkkk

And deep throat him
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01
G
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Coldspice: 5:15pm On Jan 01
When GEJ was in power, people dey spray $$$ like nothing.
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Coldspice: 5:15pm On Jan 01
matify83:
Hmm!

I'm sure we have a domestic foreign reserves bigger than our official foreign reserves going by the quantum of dollars in the hands of private citizens and outside the control of the apex bank.

Very very correct.
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by omoredia: 5:15pm On Jan 01
When women like ur songs u don make am

2 Likes

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Kam2021: 5:16pm On Jan 01
CommonSense1967:
Flavor, kool guy.

I was sitting next time him on a flight recently. Seem very humble and very approachable.
I normally don't even care to say hi to any superstar, I don't get star-struck but I spoke with him, and he was very cool.
I sat next to Davido, Debanj, Salawa, one of the P square boys, and any others I didn't really care to have any conversation with them.
Hmmmmm...where the video?
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Coldspice: 5:17pm On Jan 01
Liveair:
Flavour is arguably the most talented artist in the country. Plays the guitar, piano, percussion, etc. So...why not?

Not true bro.
Many many artistes play much more instruments and they aren't even A-list. Not to talk of producers.

EmmaOMG plays more instruments than flavour.

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Oasis991: 5:18pm On Jan 01
CommonSense1967:
Flavor, kool guy.

I was sitting next time him on a flight recently. Seem very humble and very approachable.
I normally don't even care to say hi to any superstar, I don't get star-struck but I spoke with him, and he was very cool.
I sat next to Davido, Debanj, Salawa, one of the P square boys, and any others I didn't really care to have any conversation with them.

Gibberish

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by CommonSense1967: 5:19pm On Jan 01
Oasis991:

Gibberish

Is that all you have in your empty skull?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by CommonSense1967: 5:21pm On Jan 01
Kam2021:

Hmmmmm...where the video?

Do you want me to post videos and pics? That's for those seeking attention. I'm not one of those.
Many people took pictures with him on the flight anyway, so that's not a big deal.
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by KillingJoke: 5:21pm On Jan 01
E get y them day call am Flavour Nabania

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 5:22pm On Jan 01
Ireportlive:
Na women full flavor fanbase
Dude is super cute and well built.

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by NAC1666: 5:23pm On Jan 01
Newsmic:

With this and many more,how do you expect dollar to gain in this Tinubu regime. The demand for another nation currency kills the naira. It's illegal to spend another currency in Nigeria,but the government are doing nothing about it. Especially since the unification of the dollar market
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by DemonAngel(m): 5:23pm On Jan 01
In all thy doings, And in all thy gettings... Get money smiley
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Endymi: 5:23pm On Jan 01
Newsmic:

I set up and do full installation both for pure water and bottle water factory.
Can engineer on 08089972896.
I also give solution to any type of bad water too.
Estate water maitainace and installation of treatment plants
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 5:24pm On Jan 01
KillingJoke:
E get y them day call am Flavour Nabania
@Ireportlive come and one of them here.
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:26pm On Jan 01
Totilopussylick:
Flavour is born to sing for the ladies tongue
like serious. No be lie.
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Countersam(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01
Newsmic:

Not surprised, do you know how many rich women Flavour dey service? He is hot and many womens' dreams, many other Africans fantasize about knacking him

3 Likes

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Treasure17(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01
Dangrace01:
Nice

Inside flavor interior na em she dey put hand

Inside his cloth Omo if na guy dey put hand inside woman cloth like this, the headline would be different

Check out this interior in my profile
You sure know the physical attributes are different right? You want to compare a flat chest to where breast is located. Common. Not a way to justify her actions though.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Countersam(m): 5:32pm On Jan 01
Ta Ta Ta........loading
cheesy
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by VIKTO83(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01
Women get doings these days ooo.
Their leg long pass men own now ooo.
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Adeomoade16: 5:33pm On Jan 01
Hmmm... See the way they are mentioning $100 billion .. But if to say make them share the money give na wahala...
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Rajidnoble(m): 5:34pm On Jan 01
Yes he's meant to cook
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by COMPAQ(m): 5:37pm On Jan 01
CommonSense1967:
Flavor, kool guy.

Only you abi? Bobo of the highest order!
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Liveair: 5:38pm On Jan 01
Coldspice:

Not true bro.
Many many artistes play much more instruments and they aren't even A-list. Not to talk of producers.

EmmaOMG plays more instruments than flavour.
Pls EmmaOMG is not in the class of artist in recon here. Can he perform, dance and sing like Flavour? Somethings should not be argued.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by edungene7: 5:39pm On Jan 01
Am certain the husband or boyfriend owns this dollars chai 🤔 if you are a fine boy with talent my brother women go die for yr matter forget it 100 dolls bills for this tinubulation no be beans chai
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Usoplayed(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01
Wow she sabi spray the cash
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Thazard(m): 5:40pm On Jan 01
matify83:
Hmm!

I'm sure we have a domestic foreign reserves bigger than our official foreign reserves going by the quantum of dollars in the hands of private citizens and outside the control of the apex bank.
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Caesar25: 5:42pm On Jan 01
Ijele 1 of Africa

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Caesar25: 5:42pm On Jan 01
Ijele 1 of Africa
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by VaginaAcademic: 5:46pm On Jan 01
She just dey tap current madam spray money comot there joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) / Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money / Annie Idibia Posted Hot Beach Pictures Online[see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.