Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) (51945 Views)

Davido Sprays $100 Bills Nonstop On Woman At A Party / Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) / E-Money spotted spraying bundles of money at an event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by DrAda(f): 5:48pm On Jan 01
Reminds of the way money is sprayed on male strippers in movies
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 5:48pm On Jan 01
The money some of these A-list artists make from cash sprayed on them is even more than the actual performance fee they were paid grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by DaTruths: 5:49pm On Jan 01
decatalyst:
If you know you know.

Nah dem back bones be this

Artists get money oh, they are not nollywood actors.

E go shock you say flavor fit get money pass her

4 Likes

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by DaTruths: 5:49pm On Jan 01
Ireportlive:
Na women full flavor fanbase

And na she abuse women pass for music ooh.

Girls love bad guys no cap
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:51pm On Jan 01
100,000 each......
Nnah mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Oasis991: 5:53pm On Jan 01
CommonSense1967:

Is that all you have in your empty skull?

Well, i have enough up there to see you for the lowlife faker that you really are.
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by bewla(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01
Ireportlive:
Na women full flavor fanbase
Who make the world go round
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by obinna58(m): 5:57pm On Jan 01
Depriest2020:
70% of Flavor's fans are female.
To show you more that women love those who sees them as sex object

Women love to be sex object in the right way

3 Likes

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Govocrete: 5:58pm On Jan 01
I remember when I was a DJ in 1991. Invited entertainers will give us their own cash to spray them when the enter the stage to entertain guest.

This was meant to open the floor for other at the party to start spraying.

At the end of the party, we were paid some percentage of what was realised by the entertainers.

For this reason, I no longer believe some of the things that goes on at parties.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by preshpraiz: 5:59pm On Jan 01
CommonSense1967:
Flavor, kool guy.

I was sitting next time him on a flight recently. Seem very humble and very approachable.
I normally don't even care to say hi to any superstar, I don't get star-struck but I spoke with him, and he was very cool.
I sat next to Davido, Debanj, Salawa, one of the P square boys, and any others I didn't really care to have any conversation with them.
Bro Linus happy new year cool
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by JPMorgan2: 6:00pm On Jan 01
Money good oooooh! I just dey look #5k to give my family New Year treat. God pls grant me Your favour this year.
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by CommonSense1967: 6:03pm On Jan 01
COMPAQ:

Only you abi? Bobo of the highest order!

Pray and work hard, you might just get lucky and live the kind of life that I have lived. Life has been good to some..just wish, pray , work hard for a good life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by godwinstringed1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 01
Hmm
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Jjhunt(m): 6:14pm On Jan 01
Doings get level

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Depriest2020: 6:15pm On Jan 01
obinna58:

To show you more that women love those who sees them as sex object

Women love to be sex object in the right way
You are absolutely right. 99.5% of women love naughty talks, if you are good in it, you would always be the ladies man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 6:22pm On Jan 01
Joseph099:

Rest bro.
Rest!

U rest.
Thats enof proof that there are people using our dollars anyhow.
If u get money u go use am dey rub another human being body?
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by victorazy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01
Flavor ashawo!!
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01
Treasure17:

You sure know the physical attributes are different right? You want to compare a flat chest to where breast is located. Common. Not a way to justify her actions though.
There are nothing different there. Breasts or flat chest both can be seen as sexual assault. I don't know why people like you see it differently. Same way some women claims sexual assault if a man brushes himself against a woman's body but a man cannot?

A woman can stalk a man, no problem!, but when a man does it he is seen as creepy. I have being stalked by a pretty woman at first i thought it was fun, cool! i thought wow! She likes me that much? Until she began to threaten to kill me, hiding at street corners with a knife waiting for me, turning up every where i go, spreading rumours that she is my wife. Wanting to hurt my kids, smashed my car windows, wanting to push me infront of an on coming vehicle standing out side my house for hours and hours, And yes, she was very pretty.

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by HugeElephant(f): 6:37pm On Jan 01
That is 80,000 x 100$ = that is 8 million naira in one show
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by obinna58(m): 6:50pm On Jan 01
Depriest2020:

You are absolutely right. 99.5% of women love naughty talks, if you are good in it, you would always be the ladies man.
Flavour is just making them sex object in the manner they love it

Women are just weaklings pretending, these people exhibit high level of incompetency

They will justify wrongs when it favors them, no rules for women
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:50pm On Jan 01
JPMorgan2:
Money good oooooh! I just dey look #5k to give my family New Year treat. God pls grant me Your favour this year.
Just find a job and work or in any business you are doing do it well, work harder in it.

No such thing as God's favour, it doesn't exist. It is just imagination. Money doesn't fall from above!
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by AntiTerrorist: 6:52pm On Jan 01
decatalyst:
If you know you know.

Nah dem back bones be this
I don't know. E ja mi si .
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by AntiTerrorist: 6:54pm On Jan 01
matify83:
Hmm!

I'm sure we have a domestic foreign reserves bigger than our official foreign reserves going by the quantum of dollars in the hands of private citizens and outside the control of the apex bank.
There are more paper dollars in Nigeria than in US.
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:54pm On Jan 01
HugeElephant:
That is 80,000 x 100$ = that is 8 million naira in one show
see how you just calculated only profits cheesy you didn't even bother to calculate,minus expensis or mention it.

It isn't as simple as you may think. He has employees to pay also.
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by BennyDGreat: 7:00pm On Jan 01
Calitoscassius:
Just find a job and work or in any business you are doing do it well, work harder in it.

No such thing as God's favour, it doesn't exist. It is just imagination. Money doesn't fall from above!

Not correct. God's favour amplifies what you do.
The reason you say it doesn't exist is because you haven't fully grasped the dynamics of it's operation.

Listen to this 'Grace called Favour by Apostle Joshua Selman'. Just search on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by HugeElephant(f): 7:01pm On Jan 01
Calitoscassius:
see how you just calculated only profits cheesy you didn't even bother to calculate,minus expensis or mention it.

It isn't as simple as you may think. He has employees to pay also.
Normally, all that is settled even before the show starts...
Music is beautiful
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by BennyDGreat: 7:01pm On Jan 01
Endymi:

I set up and do full installation both for pure water and bottle water factory.
Can engineer on 08089972896.
I also give solution to any type of bad water too.
Estate water maitainace and installation of treatment plants

Is pure water business still that profitable?

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:09pm On Jan 01
BennyDGreat:

Not correct. God's favour amplifies what you do.
The reason you say it doesn't exist is because you haven't fully grasped the dynamics of it's operation.

Listen to this 'Grace called Favour by Apostle Joshua Selman'. Just search on YouTube
No, mate! I worked hard to earn all my money and everything i own, i don't need God's favour, God,s favour is just imagination.

Thanks, but i would not be listening to any of it, i will just continue to work hard like i have being doing and was never disappointed with my work and the believe and dependant in my ability to achieve what i want or need. I don't need or want God's favours.

Money doesn't fall from above.

Good luck
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01
HugeElephant:

Normally, all that is settled even before the show starts...
Music is beautiful
Yes, maybe, settled by who? And for free? cheesy from who's pocket will the settlement come from?

Yes it is.
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 7:14pm On Jan 01
dangotesmummy:
why won't they grin

Don't you see the way he's always whining his waist grin
Hian, Dangotesmummy on nairaland, like seriously, wetin Dangotesmummy dey do for nairaland, shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by dangotesmummy: 7:18pm On Jan 01
AngelicBeing:
Hian, Dangotesmummy on nairaland, like seriously, wetin Dangotesmummy dey do for nairaland, shocked
well I have to keep up on NL for the sake of my son Aliko cool
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 7:26pm On Jan 01
dangotesmummy:
well I have to keep up on NL for the sake of my son Aliko cool
Hmmmmm, ok o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) / Tiwa Savage, Dija & Agbani Darego: Who Rocked The Braid Best?(photos) / Toke Makinwa Steps Out Without Makeup (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.