Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) (51990 Views)

Davido Sprays $100 Bills Nonstop On Woman At A Party / Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) / E-Money spotted spraying bundles of money at an event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by omooba969(m): 7:44pm On Jan 01
SMARTMOTORS:
If you know you know! After the Reggae na ikwokirikwo!

For how many minutes? undecided
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Ashawoman82: 7:45pm On Jan 01
Govocrete:
I remember when I was a DJ in 1991. Invited entertainers will give us their own cash to spray them when the enter the stage to entertain guest.

This was meant to open the floor for other at the party to start spraying.

At the end of the party, we were paid some percentage of what was realised by the entertainers.

For this reason, I no longer believe some of the things that goes on at parties.
Oga no be fir this scenario... Women pay a fortune to Bleep flavour, flavour na better sugar boy o, ask arround...this one just did the spraying so flavour could notice her.

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Albertone(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01
CommonSense1967:
Flavor, kool guy.

I was sitting next time him on a flight recently. Seem very humble and very approachable.
I normally don't even care to say hi to any superstar, I don't get star-struck but I spoke with him, and he was very cool.
I sat next to Davido, Debanj, Salawa, one of the P square boys, and any others I didn't really care to have any conversation with them.

Sit next to Davido wey dey fly private jet?
Maybe you are a security personnel

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by stormborn28(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01
dangotesmummy:
why won't they grin

Don't you see the way he's always whining his waist grin

Hmmmmmm
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Basicend: 8:04pm On Jan 01
post=127731048:
100,000 each......
Nnah mehn

N122,000 per bill bro.
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by BennyDGreat: 8:09pm On Jan 01
Calitoscassius:
No, mate! I worked hard to earn all my money and everything i own, i don't need God's favour, God,s favour is just imagination.

Thanks, but i would not be listening to any of it, i will just continue to work hard like i have being doing and was never disappointed with my work and the believe and dependant in my ability to achieve what i want or need. I don't need or want God's favours.

Money doesn't fall from above.

Good luck

God's favour doesn't undermine hard work.
Rather, it fully backs it and yes, money doesn't fall from above.

The teaching I recommended gives a very balanced view to it. It doesn't matter your religious affiliation, you will learn a lot if you are open minded to hearing contrary opinion.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by cooljude(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01
Dangrace01:
Nice

Inside flavor interior na em she dey put hand

Inside his cloth Omo if na guy dey put hand inside woman cloth like this, the headline would be different

Check out this interior in my profile

The life no balance
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Knight247: 8:14pm On Jan 01
Ireportlive:
Na women full flavor fanbase
because nah fiber guy nah
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Knight247: 8:15pm On Jan 01
Knight247:
because nah fiber guy nah
because nah fine guy nah
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by SSFeedsNigeria: 8:24pm On Jan 01
HugeElephant:
That is 80,000 x 100$ = that is 8 million naira in one show

Lol, you're obviously not current. Dollar currently exchanges between 1210 & 1220 per dollar.

So, your calculation should be 122,000 x 100$.
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by CrossRhodes: 8:51pm On Jan 01
eepeepook:
1. Not news.

2. She’s advertising herself.

3. That his song on the airwaves is completely wack. He’s totally lost it.
Go suck a lemon

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Cjayboy: 9:02pm On Jan 01
All Na Agba Baller and Premium or Nothing.
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01
BennyDGreat:

God's favour doesn't undermine hard work.
Rather, it fully backs it and yes, money doesn't fall from above.

The teaching I recommended gives a very balanced view to it. It doesn't matter your religious affiliation, you will learn a lot if you are open minded to hearing contrary opinion.

Cheers.

You see, before nowadays humans only needed enough to live comfortably, example, shelter, food and lives stock from their lands, maybe cloths (depending on what they wore at that time) anyone who can live comfortably do not need excess unnercerssary wealth or money.

But thesedays humans have become very selfish, materialistic money/wealth obsessed. Humans wants to own six houses, 7 vehicles, a whole house full with expensive cloths, shoes and accessories. Humans have started struggling or feels they are sruggling because they are wanting more and more and more of things they want rather than what they need.

Being wealthy is relative, if i can make enough to live comfortably as i have chosen to live, I work hard towards it so that would mean i don't need God's favours if has always being natural for man to work to feed his families, animals still does so. humans do not need any favours to achieve what they already has the natural abilities to achieve, they only began to seek some divine favours or miracles from God when they began wanting more and more of what they do not need, like 6 mansions or 1 dozen Range Rovers . grin

These are my views anyway. You don't have to agree.
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by bigwig071(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01
eepeepook:
1. Not news.

2. She’s advertising herself.

3. That his song on the airwaves is completely wack. He’s totally lost it.
you're just being an evil fool in the name of jealousy
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by bonka: 10:37pm On Jan 01
hmmm
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by PrettyIfy7: 12:12am On Jan 02
Wow 😳
That's #120,000 per bill.
Like #120 fucking k per paper.
Something that was less than 20k in the days of GEJ. SMH
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:40am On Jan 02
Depriest2020:
70% of Flavor's fans are female.
I can bet anything that it's more than 70%, 70% is you been conservative.
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Karnice600: 1:45am On Jan 02
Newsmic:

I see Flavor and remember Ronaldhino at Barca- how a few tweaks here and there plus money can cross a guy from the ugly men's zone to the hot men's club.
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by HugeElephant(f): 1:56am On Jan 02
SSFeedsNigeria:

Lol, you're obviously not current. Dollar currently exchanges between 1210 & 1220 per dollar.

So, your calculation should be 122,000 x 100$.

Hahahaha naa true o
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by HugeElephant(f): 2:01am On Jan 02
Calitoscassius:
Yes, maybe, settled by who? And for free? cheesy from who's pocket will the settlement come from?
Yes it is.

Money dey where e dey
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by HugeElephant(f): 2:02am On Jan 02
Karnice600:

I see Flavor and remember Ronaldhino at Barca- how a few tweaks here and there plus money can cross a guy from the ugly men's zone to the hot men's club.
No man is ugly, na money never dey
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by CommonSense1967: 4:25am On Jan 02
Albertone:

When did he start to fly private? He used to fly Delta airline to Atlanta before he got his own private jet. Go and do your research. I flew with him on more than one flight from Los to atl on Delta flights. FACTS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Kennyswag: 5:29am On Jan 02
Albertone:

even rema self dey fly private jet not to talk of davido.

That guy no sabi lie

2 Likes

Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by BeautifulMind2: 6:17am On Jan 02
Govocrete:
I remember when I was a DJ in 1991. Invited entertainers will give us their own cash to spray them when the enter the stage to entertain guest.

This was meant to open the floor for other at the party to start spraying.

At the end of the party, we were paid some percentage of what was realised by the entertainers.

For this reason, I no longer believe some of the things that goes on at parties.
Local man
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by YelloweWest: 8:34am On Jan 02
I don't know any woman in Nigeria that doesn't fantasize about flavor cheesy
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Mikefrik(m): 10:59am On Jan 02
You guys are not even observing the other lady holding the hand fan for the woman who is spraying da money 💰. OMO! This woman fucking rich.
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Westlife2013(m): 11:45am On Jan 02
If you be male artiste build your fanbase with only females you go see the magic wey go happen. No woman dey ever go music show without bringing her friend or friends along or with her boyfriend. That's more ticket sales for you 😁😁😁😁😁 and na woman Sabi promote person pass. And them dey get connection wela
Ireportlive:
Na women full flavor fanbase
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by HRMK: 1:23pm On Jan 02
we need to first know the notes are not fake.
then,does the woman have the means to spend such denomination?if a dollar is over 1k,then $100 is what?do the calculation!if you do that in US,you would be arrested!that is the TRUTH!!
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Oasis991: 4:48pm On Jan 02
Kennyswag:
even rema self dey fly private jet not to talk of davido.

That guy no sabi lie
Every tom, dick, and harry na billionaire for nairaland cheesy
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Yestogood: 6:17pm On Jan 02
matify83:
Hmm!

I'm sure we have a domestic foreign reserves bigger than our official foreign reserves going by the quantum of dollars in the hands of private citizens and outside the control of the apex bank.

Before nko?
Re: Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video) by Endymi: 7:44pm On Jan 02
BennyDGreat:

Is pure water business still that profitable?

Yes sir,if you manage the business properly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / Jay Jay Okocha And Mr Real In 'Shaku Shaku' Pose (Photo) / Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.