Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) (3421 Views)

This What Seun Osewa Has To Say About Ipob/ESN Atrocities In Igbo Land(pic) / Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi / 2yrs Ago Ukamaka Onyejemuo Predicted Obi & Datti Baba As President In 2023-pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Alexis11: 8:14am On Jan 02
Goodvibes007:

When people don't vote for their messiah, they tag them bigot and tribalist.

Na this one funny pass. grin

Bigots and tribalists accusing others of what they are.

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Alexis11: 8:18am On Jan 02
biaframaster200:
Igbo tribe of Nigeria has mastered the act of using “ Victim mentality “ as a bullying weapon. “ Because I'm Igbo “

The word “ Because I'm Igbo “has been used a lot as a weapon to get people to do their bidding... They punch first expecting you not to punch back so they can mock you that you're a coward for not punching back but when you do punch back they will quickly claim the victim of getting punched by you because “ I’m Igbo “

They don't want an Igbo president because I’m Igbo, they don't want to promote this artist because he is Igbo, they don’t want to vote for this politician in their land because he is Igbo, They marginalise us because I’m Igbo, they don’t give us seaport because I’m Igbo, They don’t want me to vote because I’m Igbo, They're burning my market because I’m Igbo, They demolishing my market because I’m Igbo, they're demolishing my House because I’m Igbo, they no want give us music award because I’m Igbo ..

The “ Victim mentality “ is working for them because in so many cases in the past, they have used it to bully the Lagos state government into doing their bidding, They have used it to coerce so many Yorubas and other tribes in Nigeria to do their bidding’s...

Lagos state government cannot even carry out their legal duties in Lagos Yoruba land anymore … “ The Igbos will claim the victim “ and use that as a propaganda weapon...

They used it during the last election .. “ because I’m Igbo “ If you don't vote for their Igbo man you're being called a bigot, if you vote any other candidate apart from an Igb
They used it during the last election .. “ because I’m Igbo “ If you don't vote for their Igbo man you're being called a bigot, if you vote any other candidate apart from an Igbo man you're a tribalist automatically.. So many Nigerians got bullied to do their bidding..

You're not allowed to have any other opinion that does not support theirs you're automatically a tribalist and its because they're igbos

Yoruba land has used its hand to accept the visitors who have turned out to be a bone in the neck...

you can’t even carry out any new development in Yoruba land without some people claiming you’re coming for them yet they’re demolishing houses and markets in their own region to Create ways for new things

Where do we go from here?

Ogun, Osun, Oyo, KWARA, Ondo, Ekiti .. are you learning from Lagos mistake ..?

Not all visitors want the best for you, preserve your land.

Abo oro Lan so fun Luabi.……

God bless you.
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:34am On Jan 02
TheEndless:

As usual a Fulani mental retard created a thread to praise itself. Such levels of narcissism thats so repulsive to behold 🤮

I guess that’s how you and your fellow subhumans get the impetus to kill, steal and destroy wherever you go!

Sha make una near Igboland, bullets soaked in pig’s blood dey wait for una. AlJannah brothel with 77 ‘virgins’ nor go sure for una again 🙄

You Don talk am finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:36am On Jan 02
Raskimonojendor:

Let's not forget how very anti Islam Nairaland also is. As bad as bigotry on twitter is, they rarely insult Islam as much as Nairaland.

But these people (I won't call their tribe to avoid ban, let's just call them the victim tribe people) on Nairaland have made it their daily activities to post disgusting pictures in a bid to ridicule Islam.

Thunder fire Muhammad

Death to islam
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Nonny95: 8:50am On Jan 02
ILoveNG:

I guess you are from a Wonderful Tribe. I’m curious, how is it going for your tribe in Nigeria today?

They are not shouting Ebin Pa Wa Oooo like monkeys
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by bdon123(m): 9:29am On Jan 02
Arrewa:
Dear seun, with the persecution I went through on this forum simply for being a northerner made me achieve what even Buhari couldn't provide for northern Nigeria in the media space!!

Before I state this achievement... Let me take my readers back...

To liberal Nairalanders and few reasonable Nigerians here... Make una reason am.

A Fulani man on Nairaland was singlehandedly taking on ipob bigots on Nairaland by countering all their lies and propaganda against the north.... All alone cos most northerners that were trying to engage them here were either banned or their posts being deleted. Many left the Forum For good.

A time came that I was the only one standing firm against thousands of bigots who dedicated their lives and energy on Nairaland spreading lies, misinformation, hatred against the northern people not just the Fulanis.

Imagine one individual facing thousands of heavy indoctrinated bigots 😁. Whenever I create a thread refuting their propaganda with facts and posting northern development they never believe or think exist( they were told we all live in mud houses with no development) They will get angry and start insulting me, northerners will be getting insulted right in the comment section that it's their oil Money we are stealing or will spam the thread with bigotry... And guess what seun and his moderators will never ban or remove those hateful comments.

But any day I decide to strike any of these trolls... That's when I'll know that Nairaland moderators exist and there is something called Nairaland rule2. I will get banned for weeks.

Yes, Nairaland is only trying to protect the emotions of these trolls, because of the revenue they Generate for the Forum which I totally understand.

In order to frustrate me, they stopped moving all my posts to the front page. Like I post about development, culture, and progress about the north. The moderators will ignore them and pretend they didn't see them...

While at the other hand waiting for these hateful creatures to create threads that align with their agenda to Quickly move them to the front page.

The agenda had always been very clear... It's Anti northern forum.
U are wrong...its anti igbo forum.seun is an ethnic bigot,jst like d business man called adeboye
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by realestate99: 1:01pm On Jan 02
biaframaster200:
Igbo tribe of Nigeria has mastered the act of using “ Victim mentality “ as a bullying weapon. “ Because I'm Igbo “

The word “ Because I'm Igbo “has been used a lot as a weapon to get people to do their bidding... They punch first expecting you not to punch back so they can mock you that you're a coward for not punching back but when you do punch back they will quickly claim the victim of getting punched by you because “ I’m Igbo “

They don't want an Igbo president because I’m Igbo, they don't want to promote this artist because he is Igbo, they don’t want to vote for this politician in their land because he is Igbo, They marginalise us because I’m Igbo, they don’t give us seaport because I’m Igbo, They don’t want me to vote because I’m Igbo, They're burning my market because I’m Igbo, They demolishing my market because I’m Igbo, they're demolishing my House because I’m Igbo, they no want give us music award because I’m Igbo ..

The “ Victim mentality “ is working for them because in so many cases in the past, they have used it to bully the Lagos state government into doing their bidding, They have used it to coerce so many Yorubas and other tribes in Nigeria to do their bidding’s...

Lagos state government cannot even carry out their legal duties in Lagos Yoruba land anymore … “ The Igbos will claim the victim “ and use that as a propaganda weapon...

They used it during the last election .. “ because I’m Igbo “ If you don't vote for their Igbo man you're being called a bigot, if you vote any other candidate apart from an Igb
They used it during the last election .. “ because I’m Igbo “ If you don't vote for their Igbo man you're being called a bigot, if you vote any other candidate apart from an Igbo man you're a tribalist automatically.. So many Nigerians got bullied to do their bidding..

You're not allowed to have any other opinion that does not support theirs you're automatically a tribalist and its because they're igbos

Yoruba land has used its hand to accept the visitors who have turned out to be a bone in the neck...

you can’t even carry out any new development in Yoruba land without some people claiming you’re coming for them yet they’re demolishing houses and markets in their own region to Create ways for new things

Where do we go from here?

Ogun, Osun, Oyo, KWARA, Ondo, Ekiti .. are you learning from Lagos mistake ..?

Not all visitors want the best for you, preserve your land.

Abo oro Lan so fun Luabi.……
An overused weapon becomes useless with time, people are not buying their victim mentality anymore....they are so predictable.

1 Like

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Coldspice: 9:45am On Feb 28
Nonny95:

They are not shouting Ebin Pa Wa Oooo like monkeys

Parents in Abia have started killing their children for eating the last morsel of food at home.
Hunger bad
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Pergie001: 12:58pm On Feb 28
All this insult does not deserve banning Seun

Only Igbos are now allowed to insult on your forum, it is a shame.

TheEndless:

As usual a Fulani mental retard created a thread to praise itself. Such levels of narcissism thats so repulsive to behold 🤮

I guess that’s how you and your fellow subhumans
get the impetus to kill, steal and destroy wherever you go!

Sha make una near Igboland, bullets soaked in pig’s blood dey wait for una. AlJannah brothel with 77 ‘virgins’ nor go sure for una again 🙄

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa Election Tribunal Sacks Gov Murtala Nyako / 2011: Atiku Challenges Presidential Aspirants To Debate ! / FG To Spend Less On Salaries To Reduce Deficit - Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.