Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) (3423 Views)

This What Seun Osewa Has To Say About Ipob/ESN Atrocities In Igbo Land(pic) / Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi / 2yrs Ago Ukamaka Onyejemuo Predicted Obi & Datti Baba As President In 2023-pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by CandidAdmin(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01
Coldspice:

You akpu baboons will see shege. You've been allowed to run amok for too long and we will now cure your madness.

Why don't you cure the madness of...
1. Skull miners in SW?
2. Terrorist in the North?
3. Cultist in the SS?
4. Drug pushers in the SE?
5. Corrupt polithiefians in this fvcked up country called Nigeria?
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Coldspice: 8:01pm On Jan 01
CandidAdmin:

Why don't you cure the madness of...
1. Skull miners in SW?
2. Terrorist in the North?
3. Cultist in the SS?
4. Drug pushers in the SE?
5. Corrupt polithiefians in this fvcked up country called Nigeria?

You should have also asked me to cure the inability of your father to give birth to sensible children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by CandidAdmin(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01
Coldspice:

Nigeria will work for others but it won't work for you.
When the "others" are busy fighting against each other?
I mean isn't that the purpose of this thread?
Well sha, whatever happens, I sha know we will face the outcome together!
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Saao(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01
Goodvibes007:

Only if you have put up this much energy against one side when they were busy insulting the North upandan on Nairaland.
I haven't come across such insult, when I did, I will engage appropriately especially if its worth my time.
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by CandidAdmin(m): 8:06pm On Jan 01
Coldspice:

You should have also asked me to cure the inability of your father to give birth to sensible children.

This response of yours really says a lot about you!
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Xbox2005(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01
We just need peace.This unnecessary outburst every time will not help us.l swear the problem of this country majorly is "class differentiation"among the populace.Tribe supremacy will not take us to anywhere in this country rather division for the benefits of the politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Objectivist04: 8:45pm On Jan 01
Raskimonojendor:

They are the same people that support a bigot and cheered a Pastor ebubu who said 500 Hausa men equals 1 Ibo man. Peter Obi even encouraged the pastor Ebube by worshiping with him for cross over night in December 31st 2022.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXVO4DrbFVg
So you now agree that christians are majority in Nigeria ryt,. because they rule 20 out of 36 states in Nigeria, even the defacto governor of FCT (Wike) is a Christian 21 -16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDv8c_Ltbls
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Objectivist04: 8:46pm On Jan 01
Raskimonojendor:

They are the same people that support a bigot and cheered a Pastor ebubu who said 500 Hausa men equals 1 Ibo man. Peter Obi even encouraged the pastor Ebube by worshiping with him for cross over night in December 31st 2022.

So you now agree that christians are majority in Nigeria ryt,. because they rule 20 out of 36 states in Nigeria, even the defacto governor of FCT (Wike) is a Christian 21 -16

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Omoawoke: 9:15pm On Jan 01
@Arrewa
Seun was trying to please those iPobbs bigots, Seun thought by trying to make them happy, they will love him. Same people he was protecting were the ones insulting him and cursing him on Facebook and Twitter. Same people curse everybody and anything that don’t belong to them.

I don’t know why anyone will try to win the love of those guys, ask wetin dem do wole Soyinka, same woke Soyinka that was imprisoned for their sake, they started cursing him because he didn’t support their candidate

9 Likes

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by tempest01(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01
Arrewa:
As a Fulani man that don't easily give up or succumb to bullies. I took it Personal to look for alternative platform, where I can reach More people than what we have here...

I look inward, yes we have millions of educated northerners in Nigeria, what we actually lack is the media awareness to push our narrative, tell our stories and counter propaganda from these sadist who have invested so much of their lives in destroying this country.

I was able to organize my team, drew a plan and make map out a budget and strategy. We stormed Twitter, Facebook and tiktok. We created pages and groups, even bought some that have large audience and reasonable engagement.

Together with my powerful team made up of northerners with high caliber, intellect and capacity, we meet northern elders, powerful politicians, prominent business men including governors an Traditional rulers.

Some members of my team storm different TV Stations and radio stations to create massive awareness that will bring more social Engagement and to also encourage education among young people.

We are able to make massive impact and our social media projects is now stronger than I ever imagine.

As we speak our present on Twitter,Facebook, tiktok is massive and still growing.

With lot of pages that have thousands of followers and we able to reach millions of views.

When I was here highest I get 50k views that's even If my thread get moved to the front page if not moved to the front page 2k to 3k view was the highest target.

Now we reach millions of people on a level playing ground.

Are you the one running the bigoted arewa twitter handle?
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by oglalasioux(m): 9:59pm On Jan 01
As an Igbo man, I pray every day for an Igbo man not to be president. So far Igbos are out of power there will never be another war in Nigeria.

I don't care how you interpret my analysis. If you think I'm anti Igbo, you are welcome. If you understand what I mean, thank you.

1 Like

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by mightyhaze: 10:07pm On Jan 01
FoolishBoy419:
Although I do not speak the language fluently, I consider myself as a Hausa man (my dad was a Hausa muslim). My advice for you is to stop wasting your time on irrelevant things. It's true that we got insulted a lot (esp from Igbos) in the past but in what way has it benefited our haters? Their preferred thief (Obi) still be came a distant 3rd at the polls; their biggest nightmare, Bola Tinubu is currently their president (and will remain so for 8 years) whether they like it or not and their modern-day Jesus, Nnamdi Kanu is still languishing in jail and begging us to forgive him.

This goes to show that their insults are useless. Instead of fighting back, we should focus on righting the problems in our region. We have too many street beggars, too much poverty, too much insecurity, among other issues. It's better to focus on these problems and allow them to be calling themselves great and beating their chests while insecurity, child trafficking, money rituals, erosion, drug trafficking, poverty, etc continues dealing with them. Let them continue saying that every other ethnic group is beneath them while more and more countries and more and more tribes within Nigeria start responding their disrespectful and supremacist attitude. Good thing is that they are now being mercilessly thrashed by our Yoruba brothers online. They are now missing that era when they could call us anything without facing opposition 😂😂😂
Yorobba Muslim ,be proud of your id..Nobody go whip you
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by itzzkhaliii(m): 10:26pm On Jan 01
[quote author=Arrewa post

The agenda had always been very clear... It's Anti northern forum.[/quote]

Omo no be small thing ooo,And I been they create travel videos around North,infact I they KD like this, check latest about DUTSE JIGAWA. Arrewa
Cc Arrewa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNstPfR7_9Q?si=Vg1K94ey1IxNg1Uv
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by FoolishBoy419: 11:38pm On Jan 01
mightyhaze:
Yorobba Muslim ,be proud of your id..Nobody go whip you

Say whatever you want.

2 Likes

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by ILoveNG: 12:46am On Jan 02
oglalasioux:
As an Igbo man, I pray every day for an Igbo man not to be president. So far Igbos are out of power there will never be another war in Nigeria.

I don't care how you interpret my analysis. If you think I'm anti Igbo, you are welcome. If you understand what I mean, thank you.

This is not anti igbo.

You know your people are noise makers and their nature would complicate things. with no Northerner and Westerner in power, I doubt what else can quench a civil revolt from the north and west. The igbo president may want to use federal power but the responses go mad. He won’t be able to handle it without it leading to war.

2 Likes

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Nonny95: 1:29am On Jan 02
ILoveNG:

This is not anti igbo.

You know your people are noise makers and their nature would complicate things. with no Northerner and Westerner in power, I doubt what else can quench a civil revolt from the north and west. The igbo president may want to use federal power but the responses go mad. He won’t be able to handle it without it leading to war.

The Goodluck Jonathan you Yorubas and Northerners turned against. Is he a Igbo man?

You guys love supporting failures. Look at your god Buhari. Nonsense tr1be.

2 Likes

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by ILoveNG: 1:37am On Jan 02
Nonny95:

The Goodluck Jonathan you Yorubas and Northerners turned against. Is he a Igbo man?

You guys love supporting failures. Look at your god Buhari. Nonsense tr1be.

I guess you are from a Wonderful Tribe. I’m curious, how is it going for your tribe in Nigeria today?

3 Likes

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by HugeElephant(f): 1:59am On Jan 02
Raskimonojendor:

Haaa what did I just use my ear and eyes to see. 500 Hausa men equals 1 Ibo man shocked

3 Likes

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Goodvibes007: 2:00am On Jan 02
HugeElephant:

Haaa what did I just use my ear and eyes to see. 500 Hausa men equals 1 Ibo man shocked
When people don't vote for their messiah, they tag them bigot and tribalist.

3 Likes

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by grandstar(m): 2:47am On Jan 02
TheEndless:

As usual a Fulani mental retard created a thread to praise itself. Such levels of narcissism thats so repulsive to behold 🤮

I guess that’s how you and your fellow subhumans get the impetus to kill, steal and destroy wherever you go!

Sha make una near Igboland, bullets soaked in pig’s blood dey wait for una. AlJannah brothel with 77 ‘virgins’ nor go sure for una again 🙄

This is the kind of ignorance and prejudice Arrewa is complaining about.

Do all Fulanis think alike? Are all Fulanis cattle herders? Was it not a Fulani man, Nuhu Ribadu that checkmated Elrufais, a fellow Fulani chances of serving in Tinubu's government?

Many can not even differentiate between Hausa and Fulani and lump all as one. So, when Fulani herders commit an atrocity, a furious crowd commits genocide against the Hausas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:45am On Jan 02
Arrewa:
we know your tactics, impersonation, we have started educating our people on your impersonating strategy.

Again even if happen to be from north central... U must be a Benue or among the few religious bigots in plateau

The most hard core Arewa activist I know come from north central. Especially Niger, nasarawa and Abuja people. Using religion to divide the north isn't going to work. I know u mean Christian belt. But even in your so called Christian belt Muslims are majority and rule 4 out of 6 state in the north central.
This is a very dumb thing to say.
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by biaframaster200: 5:04am On Jan 02
Igbo tribe of Nigeria has mastered the act of using “ Victim mentality “ as a bullying weapon. “ Because I'm Igbo “

The word “ Because I'm Igbo “has been used a lot as a weapon to get people to do their bidding... They punch first expecting you not to punch back so they can mock you that you're a coward for not punching back but when you do punch back they will quickly claim the victim of getting punched by you because “ I’m Igbo “

They don't want an Igbo president because I’m Igbo, they don't want to promote this artist because he is Igbo, they don’t want to vote for this politician in their land because he is Igbo, They marginalise us because I’m Igbo, they don’t give us seaport because I’m Igbo, They don’t want me to vote because I’m Igbo, They're burning my market because I’m Igbo, They demolishing my market because I’m Igbo, they're demolishing my House because I’m Igbo, they no want give us music award because I’m Igbo ..

The “ Victim mentality “ is working for them because in so many cases in the past, they have used it to bully the Lagos state government into doing their bidding, They have used it to coerce so many Yorubas and other tribes in Nigeria to do their bidding’s...

Lagos state government cannot even carry out their legal duties in Lagos Yoruba land anymore … “ The Igbos will claim the victim “ and use that as a propaganda weapon...

They used it during the last election .. “ because I’m Igbo “ If you don't vote for their Igbo man you're being called a bigot, if you vote any other candidate apart from an Igb
They used it during the last election .. “ because I’m Igbo “ If you don't vote for their Igbo man you're being called a bigot, if you vote any other candidate apart from an Igbo man you're a tribalist automatically.. So many Nigerians got bullied to do their bidding..

You're not allowed to have any other opinion that does not support theirs you're automatically a tribalist and its because they're igbos

Yoruba land has used its hand to accept the visitors who have turned out to be a bone in the neck...

you can’t even carry out any new development in Yoruba land without some people claiming you’re coming for them yet they’re demolishing houses and markets in their own region to Create ways for new things

Where do we go from here?

Ogun, Osun, Oyo, KWARA, Ondo, Ekiti .. are you learning from Lagos mistake ..?

Not all visitors want the best for you, preserve your land.

Abo oro Lan so fun Luabi.……

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by oglalasioux(m): 5:56am On Jan 02
ILoveNG:

This is not anti igbo.

Thank you.
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by BeanmanX(m): 6:06am On Jan 02
superintendents:
you just saw this One but couldn't saw the other side massacre too.. many times

The problems in Jos is Fulani hardly forgot things.. you do them ones they came back years later and hunt you back..

Unexpected..

Fulani are very dangerous people

1 Like

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Couldntfigurean: 6:50am On Jan 02
What I noticed on this thread,Yoruba Muslims trying to please their Fulani master,the way they’re are jumping over each other to be the first to lick the masters ass
That the Fulani brought you islam don’t mean that you can support them even they kill and ransack people villages

Ebi mpa wa people self
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by chopnaira: 6:51am On Jan 02
Couldntfigurean:
What I noticed on this thread,Yoruba Muslims trying to please their Fulani master,the way they’re are jumping over each other to be the first to lick the masters ass
That the Fulani brought you islam don’t mean that you can support them even they kill and ransack people villages

Ebi mpa wa people self
Okay..

1 Like

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Couldntfigurean: 6:53am On Jan 02
chopnaira:

Okay
it doesn’t mean that Igbo or Obi won’t criticize them when they are in the wrong,you know the north hate Igbo because igbo always tell them when they are wrong but Yoruba are too servitude to do that
Yoruba always try to exonerate Fulanis even when they commit crimes
Like Femi adeshina was telling us to relinquish our lands unless the Fulani menace will continue,Yoruba people
That’s the difference between us
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by ivandragon: 7:04am On Jan 02
I think One of the reasons why the 'hate' is much is that some persons couldn't take what they dished out pre 2015 and turned the matter to ethnic politics.

Apc ran the must vile presidential campaign in 2014. When they took over power in 2015, they started rubbing it in the face of the opposition that they were out of power.

When the opposition hit back and started exposing the failures of APC, the APC marauders quickly turned it to ethnic politics and ascribed most of the criticism to an ethnic group being jealous.

If one can take time to check the issue, it becomes clear that the moment a person critics the APC government, the critic is labelled Igbo. Why? It helps generate parochial sentiments and removes focus from what is really important... government's responsibility to the people...

And characters like Nnamdi Kanu also made it easy to generate hate by his uncultured utterances against other ethnic groups which made it easy to pick on the Igbos.

Meanwhile, the Yorubas hide behind the political success of APC to gloat rather than being humble in victory.
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:38am On Jan 02
Can you tell the same to your brothers too from the south??. yesterday,an Ipob pig made post degrading Hausa song and comparing it with generator noise, saying he prefers the latter.
Did anyone from his region reprimand him?,,On top of that,the useless thread made it to the first topic on the trending page.

Who asked him or was interested in his preference of generator noise to Hausa song??.Why would such a provocative post make it to the top of the trending page??.

This is to bring up unnecessary hatred and provoke the Hausa members on nairaland.if not,why would a mod promote the post?.

You guys also post a lot of blasphemous and Anti Islamic contents even on Friday when atleast Muslims should be respected.What Op says is true.Nairaland is an Anti-north forum.Nothing would make me visit my website if not for the business I have everyday.

Shame on all of you. sad sad
Saao:
you're filled with hates and nonsense, I'm from the north and not Fulani or Hausa I'm so sure you weren't referring to somebody like me as part of your so called north. Until you liberate yourself from the hate and wickedness some Fulanis are doing to the middle belt, just shut your mouth and not talk about other region.
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Saao(m): 7:58am On Jan 02
Ibrahimlagosian:
Can you tell the same to your brothers too from the south??. yesterday,an Ipob pig made post degrading Hausa song and comparing it with generator noise, saying he prefers the latter.
Did anyone from his region reprimand him?,,On top of that,the useless thread made it to the first topic on the trending page.

Who asked him or was interested in his preference of generator noise to Hausa song??.Why would such a provocative post make it to the top of the trending page??.

This is to bring up unnecessary hatred and provoke the Hausa members on nairaland.if not,why would a mod promote the post?.

You guys also post a lot of blasphemous and Anti Islamic contents even on Friday when atleast Muslims should be respected.What Op says is true.Nairaland is an Anti-north forum.Nothing would make me visit my website if not for the business I have everyday.

Shame on all of you. sad sad
when you saw something like that, the best to do is to report such op to the admin if they won't sanction him or her. I have done that severally and it works instead of lamenting. Talking about religion, is in both religious but worst of it all is Islam. Don't forget I'm from the north, studied in Abu Zaria so I understood how other religious are unfairly treated so don't go there. My advice for some of u complaining from the north is to first solve your own problem before fighting other region. Same north where other tribe believed they are superior to others. Same north of terrorism. Same north of drug abuse. Same north of poverty and illiteracy. Same north of religious intolerance. Same north of child abuse in the name of marriage. Same north known for all kind of insecurity. Charity begins at home, solve or attempt to solve your problem first before fighting others. As it stands, north needed help more than any region in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Drops To 37th Richest In The World Under 24hours / Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew / Less Talk, More Action: Russian Jets Destroy ISIS Hqs, Tanks, Munition Depots –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.