Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah (1872 Views)

A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru / Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:57pm On Jan 01
Ireportlive:

So Tinubu is a Christian like Pastor Sarah
do you love me ?
Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Jeon(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01
Goodvibes007:
😂😂😂
grin

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01
TimeMachine2:
Then prepare to be alive by year 3040, because it will never happen.
is dis hate or Jez simple bad belle-ism?

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by seanfer(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01
TylerDurden:
How is this in anyway related to your supposed calling ?

She was not called.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by EquitableTech: 11:00pm On Jan 01
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKYH5FtsrqY?si=BgiBbPE9tpI9NKDj

Ibo Presidency in Nigeria?

This one na A-Class still-born dream. It will NEVER happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Perfectbeing(m): 11:08pm On Jan 01
An Igbo man that's not Peter Obi.
Peter Obi will never ever ever be President

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by DeadCountry: 11:10pm On Jan 01
Storyline for the useful idiot obiddioootttts. Something to masturbate about. These fools keep disgracing Igbos as if we don't have a nation called Biafra. All these foolish and imbecilic pastors that feeds on the ignorance of idiotic nigerians should just fucck the hell up and shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by DeadCountry: 11:12pm On Jan 01
Perfectbeing:
As if any other Igbo man will ever be different from Peter obi in yoir ewedu and amala violent mindset. Your cesspit deceit is only made for all the obiddioot useful idiot Igbos. The used and dumped foolish Igbos.
Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Raskimonojendor: 11:39pm On Jan 01
Perfectbeing:
We can manage Engr Umahi. He is equally receiving insult from his Kinsmen because he is from Ebonyi. Ibos hate him, so he will be a good candidate for federal elections.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Feldie: 11:40pm On Jan 01
With clowns like you championing the cause I highly doubt it. You people should let big boys like Ben Kalu, Soludo etc talk. You clowns lack diplomacy. You can't be smug and arrogant like this and expect people to like you

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by MrGerald(m): 11:45pm On Jan 01
TrackerXL:
Igbo politics and culture of irredeemable hate, chronic bigotry and disgusting jealousy of the other tribes in Nigeria is why they are not president n will likely never before if they can not present an Igbo candidate that will bridge that nauseating foolishness
Hypocrite...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Buikechukwu35(m): 11:58pm On Jan 01
North that has hold the power for long, does it stop Fulani ethnic cleanse happening in core north , or in anyway improve the live of average northerner ,
Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by TokunboCarsOnly: 12:22am On Jan 02
SoNature:
Other Nigerians should stop this obsession with the Igbos. Igbos are not only tribe in this country. Every day, Igbo this, Igbo that. It's sickening!

Small witch. When they call Igbos out for attack it is not sickening. But when it's a positive vibe towards them it's sickening abi. That sickness will kill you.
Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by SpatialKing(m): 3:34am On Jan 02
TrackerXL:
Igbo politics and culture of irredeemable hate, chronic bigotry and disgusting jealousy of the other tribes in Nigeria is why they are not president n will likely never before if they can not present an Igbo candidate that will bridge that nauseating foolishness

People like you who say statement like this are only describing the way feel towards the Igbos...

Your irredeemable hate and chronic bigotry towards the Igbos will consume you one day.

Stop the Hate..

Igbos only crime was not voting for APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by colonelwealth(m): 3:50am On Jan 02
Supremos:

Respect to this woman of God.
Always speaking truth to power and people.
Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Goodvibes007: 5:28am On Jan 02
Feldie:
With clowns like you championing the cause I highly doubt it. You people should let big boys like Ben Kalu, Soludo etc talk. You clowns lack diplomacy. You can't be smug and arrogant like this and expect people to like you
Those ones do not practice nsobu nsobu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Kennyswag: 5:39am On Jan 02
I will rather vote for gumi than the best igbo man

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by gidgiddy: 5:57am On Jan 02
TrackerXL:

But you are in a country where Fulani herdsman are slaughtering Nigerians in all 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria. But that was not a problem for Nigerians to elect and re-elect a Fulani man called Buhari as President?

Igbos already know there's nothing in the President, go ask the average Yoruba man how life has been since Tinubu became President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by aribisala0(m): 5:59am On Jan 02
Lol
Funny grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Goodvibes007: 6:09am On Jan 02
gidgiddy:

But you are in a country where Fulani herdsman are slaughtering Nigerians in all 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria. But that was not a problem for Nigerians to elect and re-elect a Fulani man called Buhari as President?

Igbos already know there's nothing in the President
Yes daddy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by aljharem(m): 7:27am On Jan 02
Kennyswag:

Haba don't say that. You are provoking them.
Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Benwallt(m): 8:02am On Jan 02
That's a drain pipe dream. Future impossible tense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Roboto11: 9:16am On Jan 02
Kennyswag:

grin

Chai.
Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by flokii: 9:22am On Jan 02
I hope she is not expecting South West votes for the Igbo man that'll be president in her lifetime?.. cos after PBAT 8 years, we'll support a Northerner for President.

When it come back to South again in future, it'll come to South West or South South and then back to North.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Putinofrussia: 9:26am On Jan 02
Supremos:

Yes,ma.
Dave Umahi is very cerebral and he doesn't carry tribalism for head like Gala.
He is the next president of Igbo stock.
Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by bhella10: 12:04pm On Jan 02
Maybe Umahi or Soludo. Definitely not Obi.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by jconsulting(f): 12:25pm On Jan 02
Supremos:

Most of this so called pastors are just motivational speakers, madam is that what God told you or you just wanted to trend . If not Igbo will become president after you are long gone .
Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Nonny95: 12:40pm On Jan 02
TrackerXL:

Ode.

Igbos voted Obasanjo a Yoruba man.

Yaradua a Fulani man

Jonathan an Ijaw man

Atiku a Fulani man.

So which bigotry are you talking about?

I know you will mention PDP. Is PDP an Igbo party?
Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Perfectbeing(m): 9:33am On Jan 04
Raskimonojendor:

We can manage Engr Umahi. He is equally receiving insult from his Kinsmen because he is from Ebonyi. Ibos hate him, so he will be a good candidate for federal elections.
Any Igbo man that will be President of Nigeria will be rejected by the Igbos. And the reason will be that he's pro Nigeria
Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by oyeb15: 5:27pm On Feb 05
Obasanjo is an Igbo man from Onitsha and he became president twice. Azikiwe too was president.

Tinubu self don't look Yoruba to me.

This pastor is not a good student of history.
Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by seeme2(f): 8:58pm On Feb 05
No presidency for igbo man, sorry. A proud Yoruba says so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Progressive Taxation And Exam Score Redistribution / N10.5m Juju For Governorship Rocks Ekiti State / NCC Boss To Be Replaced From The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.