Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah (1846 Views)

A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru / Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Supremos: 7:16pm On Jan 01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKYH5FtsrqY?si=BgiBbPE9tpI9NKDj

Whether they like it or not, the Igbo man will thrive in this country.

Igbo man Will be the President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Supremos: 7:17pm On Jan 01
Good Woman.

Fearless woman ๐Ÿ’ช.

Sane Nigeriens supports you

Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique Mynd44 Puskin FOD Mukina2

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by SoNature(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01
Other Nigerians should stop this obsession with the Igbos. Igbos are not only tribe in this country. Every day, Igbo this, Igbo that. It's sickening!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by God1000(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01
Supported, including my tribe

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Supremos: 7:21pm On Jan 01
SoNature:
Other Nigerians should stop this obsession with the Igbos. Igbos are not only tribe in this country. Every day, Igbo this, Igbo that. It's sickening!
what did she say wrong

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Supremos: 7:21pm On Jan 01
God1000:
Supported, including my tribe
supported

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by okoro: 7:21pm On Jan 01
How e go take happen?
Can any Ibo man win any state in the core north?

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Ireportlive: 7:23pm On Jan 01
cool

Finally the truth about why they oppose Tinubu...

He isnt from their tribe

He isn't from their religion or faith

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by TimeMachine2: 7:24pm On Jan 01
Then prepare to be alive by year 3040, because it will never happen.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Dnet9dnet: 7:24pm On Jan 01
Great believe
Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by TrackerXL: 7:25pm On Jan 01
Igbo politics and culture of irredeemable hate, chronic bigotry and disgusting jealousy of the other tribes in Nigeria is why they are not president n will likely never before if they can not present an Igbo candidate that will bridge that nauseating foolishness

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Horlufemi(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01
I'm not a pastor but the Igbo president must be hated by his people.

If they love him he will not be president.

Shalom

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Sccarrr: 7:29pm On Jan 01
Who dey stop dem bfr

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Ola9ja23: 7:29pm On Jan 01
Mentality of every igbo is to become the president of Nigeria yet they call Nigeria zoo

They jubilate at every bad news like the capital of poverty of the world yet they want to be the president of that same country

Igbo governors are not making any difference so how would they make any difference as president?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Supremos: 7:33pm On Jan 01
Ireportlive:
cool

Finally the truth about why they oppose Tinubu...

He isnt from their tribe

He isn't from their religion or faith

So pastor Sarah is Igbo? ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Ireportlive: 7:34pm On Jan 01
Supremos:
So pastor Sarah is Igbo? ๐Ÿ˜‚

So Tinubu is a Christian like Pastor Sarah

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by kettykin: 7:37pm On Jan 01
This can only happen after the decline and fall of Lagos, which will happen 2024.

Go and check all those madly opposing igbo presidency, where they come from, where they draw their strength
Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Jeon(f): 7:48pm On Jan 01
ibos, that want to create their nation are still fighting for another nation's affairs.And still wants to be the president.
what a ๐Ÿƒ.

What a tribe.

29 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by jaymichael(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01
Na this mental joker wey say "Tinubu is not our President" Awon oniyeye. Pulpit bandits.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by LegendHero(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01
Is this not that lunatic pastor that was saying nonsense about Tinubu last year?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by LegendHero(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01
kettykin:
This can only happen after the decline and fall of Lagos, which will happen 2024.

Go and check all those madly opposing igbo presidency, where they come from, where they draw their strength

Fall of which Lagos?

Your own delusion is even more than your ancestor Azikiwe.

He too predicted the fall of Lagos but yet Lagos still standing strong and Lagos is now the โ€œFederal Governmentโ€.

Eko baje ti.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Ekpeitit(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01
Not the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, maybe the President of IPOB.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by TylerDurden: 7:58pm On Jan 01
How is this in anyway related to your supposed calling ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Never4getU: 8:01pm On Jan 01

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Obiedun(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01
E go tay o

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Supremos: 8:05pm On Jan 01
Never4getU:

Dreamers everywhere grin

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Supremos: 8:06pm On Jan 01
Ireportlive:

So Tinubu is a Christian like Pastor Sarah
what's Tinubu's business in this thread
Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Lucasinho(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01
SoNature:

Are you feeling intimidated already?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Goodvibes007: 8:44pm On Jan 01
Congratulations to her. That must be after they get Biafla.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by Goodvibes007: 8:45pm On Jan 01
Jeon:
ibos, that want to create their nation are still fighting for another nation's affairs.And still wants to be the president.
what a ๐Ÿƒ.

What a tribe.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by freemanq(m): 8:51pm On Jan 01
You are not God

TimeMachine2:
Then prepare to be alive by year 3040, because it will never happen.
Re: Igbo Man Will Be The President Of Nigeria In My Lifetime - Pst Sarah by TylerDurden: 8:52pm On Jan 01
kettykin:

Come and destroy Lagos .

This is how your foolish Ojukwu , instead of facing his war with the north, decided to invade Lagos after invading and occupying the Midwest.

Just carry your Kaya and go back to your yeast .

How can a people be so envious, bitter, hate filled and covetous at the same time ?

You people are insane.

17 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Aide Bayo Onanuga Under Fire Over His Stance On Fuel Subsidy 12 Yrs Ago / Yayale is Nigeria's new V.P / Channels TV Showing PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.