Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG (6938 Views)

At GIGM, Young Shall Grow, I Looked In Vain For Fg’s 50% Transport Palliative / Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% / Premium Times Special Report On Road Projects Across Nigeria Under PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by PlayMaker14: 10:13am On Jan 02
See as thread empty cos it exposes this useless government....

APC moderator don carry 4 thread for front page cover this one.

Fear this people

3 Likes

Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by accordadoga28(f): 10:13am On Jan 02
Hehe
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by Samakus(m): 10:33am On Jan 02
MrFourSHIRTS:

Can't blame them. If one's habitation was good and promising, one will stay there.
Yoruba people has been outstanding for creating a place like Lagos.

Infact the Yoruba tried to introduce civilization to ibo people through Samuel Ajayi Crowther.
If they were patient and learn, perhaps they would have had a place like Lagos in the south East

Always Lagos. Nigeria's first capital city created by the British.

How about bragging about your home state?

Many Igbos travelled home this yuletide inspite of the crunchy cost of transportation. They had 'tf'. Did you travel? Do you have tf to do that?

That's how your villages becomes an eyesore
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by duduade: 10:40am On Jan 02
Gbogbowa:
I traveled by evergreen on 22 of December 23 I paid 23,000 but I we are all refunded with 5k only is that 50percent,I also traveled with AKTC but was not refunded.this people are telling lies

Thank God you witnessed it
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by ade605: 10:47am On Jan 02
163 k Nigerians out of over 200 million Nigerians 163 k Nigerians out of over 200 million Nigerians ...
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by BreconHills(m): 10:54am On Jan 02
Gbogbowa:
I traveled by evergreen on 22 of December 23 I paid 23,000 but I we are all refunded with 5k only is that 50percent,I also traveled with AKTC but was not refunded.this people are telling lies

Confront the transport company that cheated you as they have been fully paid for your trip
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by StreetMedia: 11:08am On Jan 02
PlayMaker14:
Government OF the Propaganda, BY the Propaganda and FOR the Propaganda.... grin

-Dele Alake don put money for pocket, begin blow grammar to scatter Tinubu supporters head,

-Better Edu don use Empowerment money buy Mary Kay makeup, and bleaching cream accessories,

-City boy don buy Yatch for hot Owambé, Toke Makinwa the regular “Item 7” will be onboard to shake her yansh,

-Akpabio has not stop sending “Prayers” to mailbox,

-Remi Tinubu that Borrowed N2million from one of Shetima's numerous wives before the election is now doing giveaway of N100million

-Festus Keyamo don squander money, use some collect Chieftaincy title for Uvwie LGA and use am buy Blue tick for him younger brother social media accounts.....

-Ronu miscreants dey Bourdilion dey shout; Ebi npa wa Oo

On dis mandate, we must stand....

Ire Oooo!!!! grin
You've made the whole point brother.

Let the fuuls continue.

2 Likes

Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by Dzzzz: 11:15am On Jan 02
No be like say we done die..
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by Tsadu01(m): 11:16am On Jan 02
What Nigerian need right now is better policy. A country can not develop., When your neighboring country have better exchange rate. Now Niger, Cameroon, Chad , and Benin repulic are entering our country to buy food stuff and re sell it in their country because they have better exchange rate. In the year 2015 cefa to naira 1000cf to #330. Today 1000cf to #1400. Are we moving forward or backward.
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by baralatie(m): 11:18am On Jan 02
Money don miss
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by mcjprof(m): 11:18am On Jan 02
PlayMaker14:
Government OF the Propaganda, BY the Propaganda and FOR the Propaganda.... grin

-Dele Alake don put money for pocket, begin blow grammar to scatter Tinubu supporters head,

-Better Edu don use Empowerment money buy Mary Kay makeup, and bleaching cream accessories,

-City boy don buy Yatch for hot Owambé, Toke Makinwa the regular “Item 7” will be onboard to shake her yansh,

-Akpabio has not stop sending “Prayers” to mailbox,

-Remi Tinubu that Borrowed N2million from one of Shetima's numerous wives before the election is now doing giveaway of N100million

-Festus Keyamo don squander money, use some collect Chieftaincy title for Uvwie LGA and use am buy Blue tick for him younger brother social media accounts.....

-Ronu miscreants dey Bourdilion dey shout; Ebi npa wa Oo

On dis mandate, we must stand.... Peter Obi and Obidients must learn serious lessons....

Ire Oooo!!!! grin
Seriously I can't laugh🤣.. very apt 👌

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by mamaafrik(m): 11:34am On Jan 02
Goodlyhrt:
Seems to be audio after all as more people are coming out to deny ever getting such transportation bonus.

We may be wrong though. Congrats to those who enjoyed it.

can confirm that the railway own was not a radio promise,try ask people who were close to railway stations.
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by texazzpete(m): 11:49am On Jan 02
MrFourSHIRTS:

Can't blame them. If one's habitation was good and promising, one will stay there.

Infact the Yoruba tried to introduce civilization to ibo people through Samuel Ajayi Crowther.
If they were patient and learn, perhaps they would have had a place like Lagos in the south East

ILoveNG:

Unfortunately, they will use the same free train and bus provided by Tinubu to run back to Lagos, just as they did when returning home.

The amazing part of this is, it’s people like you that are suffering in Nigeria even more.
By all means, cling to your petty bigotry. It won’t make your lives any easier.
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by HRMK: 12:00pm On Jan 02
16k out of over 200m people?does that make any sense?NO! SELECTIVE PALIATIVES ARRANGEMENJS TO PEOPLE WONT SOLVE THE PLIGHT OF NIGERIANS!!
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by Dwizeone: 12:32pm On Jan 02
I was at GIGM to enquire for travel ticket today, the fair is 31,900 but no discount. When I asked for FG discount, the guy said he can’t remember when it was stopped, it sounded like it was just for a few days for them. The announcement was just for PR, imagine 163k for likely over 5 million travels this season.
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by HRMK: 12:42pm On Jan 02
mostly enjoyed by the igbos going to the southeastern states!i call them the peter obi supporters!!
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by Osunbby98: 12:42pm On Jan 02
163k out of over 200 million people wow really not that impressive
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by Chisave: 1:22pm On Jan 02
Gbogbowa:
Hsj
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by CrossRhodes: 2:08pm On Jan 02
ILoveNG:
We all know our eastern brothers who are enjoying the free train and bus the most are so ungrateful. See them denying above.
Baa Kai da sensi
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by william1ehsan: 2:25pm On Jan 02
Unfortunately, they will use the same free train and bus provided by Tinubu to run back to Lagos, just as they did when returning home.Unfortunately, they will use the same free train and bus provided by Tinubu to run back to Lagos, just as they did when returning home....
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02
MrFourSHIRTS:

The British and the FG are suddenly Yorubas?

Where is similar energy in other SW states?
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02
Tsadu01:
What Nigerian need right now is better policy. A country can not develop., When your neighboring country have better exchange rate. Now Niger, Cameroon, Chad , and Benin repulic are entering our country to buy food stuff and re sell it in their country because they have better exchange rate. In the year 2015 cefa to naira 1000cf to #330. Today 1000cf to #1400. Are we moving forward or backward.

Just imagine common CFA now having more value than the naira
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02
Osunbby98:
163k out of over 200 million people wow really not that impressive

So you really believed that 163k figure ? Lol
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by Kingrshd3: 9:39pm On Jan 02
Macdeey:
163 k Nigerians out of over 200 million Nigerians grin grin grin
.before nko 😂
.do u think is everybody that has where they are going??..

Or if u are not traveling can u just go and enter train to unknown destination??
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by UNDFTD: 12:15am On Jan 03
Lies! Lies!! and Lies!!!
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by worksmart(m): 1:08am On Jan 03
163,000 / 250,000,000 Nigerian population

= 0.0007 of the Nigerian population
= 0.07% of Nigeria population which approximates to 0%

Insincere and deceitful policy. The reality is that nobody benefited and Tinubu and his cronies likely just pocketed the money they allocated to the scheme.
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by MrFourSHIRTS: 11:18pm On Jan 06
texazzpete:

The amazing part of this is, it’s people like you that are suffering in Nigeria even more.
By all means, cling to your petty bigotry. It won’t make your lives any easier.
Look at this mediocre. You hate the truth
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by Ofodirinwa: 11:22pm On Jan 06
roadside corn government
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by BluntCrazeMan: 5:42am On Jan 08
Islie:
Alake: Over 163k Nigerians enjoyed FG’s 50% discount on road fares, free train trips

https://www.thecable.ng/alake-over-163k-nigerians-enjoyed-fgs-50-discount-on-road-fares-free-train-trips/amp

All LIES.!!
Re: Over 163k Nigerian Enjoyed FG's 50% Discount On Road Fares, Free Train Trips: FG by BluntCrazeMan: 5:44am On Jan 08
Islie:
Alake: Over 163k Nigerians enjoyed FG’s 50% discount on road fares, free train trips

https://www.thecable.ng/alake-over-163k-nigerians-enjoyed-fgs-50-discount-on-road-fares-free-train-trips/amp

Now they have made the report public,, let them make the records available naa..

Or do we use FOI-Request to get that one too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

No More Road Blocks- Igp / Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt / Car Jacking Epidemic In Abuja???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.