Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) (27827 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding / Anointing Service (Pix) - If She Is Your Wife, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Omoawoke: 7:18pm On Jan 02
Sleekfingers:
The foolishness of so many Afticans is incurable.
They are quick to call the western world all sorta names. But still wear their slavery chains around their hands, neck and legs.....
That's why I respect the Chinese, indians and Japanese.

You just said my mind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Omoawoke: 7:19pm On Jan 02
Gadafii:
All this public attention for two people cheating on each other

I have told girls I have dated before I can never kneel to propose or go to public places to do that, traditional African man like me can not can

You are a very wise man. God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Newsmic: 7:21pm On Jan 02
This woman hits her dad's buttocks on her wedding day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmqUNoUNdJA
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Kemadealadire(f): 7:41pm On Jan 02
Nicepoker:
You kneel down and beg a woman to marry you. Someone you will take care of throughout her lifetime.
Lol, you sound pained, gender change is a thing now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Fatbam005: 7:42pm On Jan 02
The guy dey beg problem and billing . Small time the. Lady go reply I. Was on my own when you came begging

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by LockDown69(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02
Marriage is overrated grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by GreatOchuks: 7:56pm On Jan 02
Some Men just like to spoil things grin grin
Banny when another guyman don book to Come Over after the Cross-over ,,nai this werey don go block her movement with proposal..

But who swear for Nigerian men ?
Must they kneel or go public?
What if the lady reject him now , they will start blaming her ,,.I always feel any Man proposing publicly is trying to manipulate the lady into accepting and doesn't trust she will say yes ordinarily, so he's hoping to bank on the pushes of others and the "accept Na , just accept" screams from onlookers to aid his cause .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Nicepoker(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02
Kemadealadire:

Lol, you sound pained, gender change is a thing now.
Seems you recently had one.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Munzy14(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02
Cuteness.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by MICVOCT(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02
Yugoslavia247:
Western world is a woman's world. Men kneel.
Africa is a man's world men pay bride price and don't kneel.

Why all the kneeling?
Can't you propose normally?
Why the camera?
Can't you do it off social media?
Why at cross over?
Can't you do it in a more secret place?
Good for them

Good for them indeed!!!
MICVOCT
circumventing difficulties
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Rejouir: 8:18pm On Jan 02
30+ never expected it 😆
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by bonnyhope: 8:20pm On Jan 02
I can see slay queen in a church clothes
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Hsurdluxury: 8:22pm On Jan 02
All this proposing na wash

it doesn't take a man century to propose to a girl

the real men dont do this shameless public stuffs

i later realize most women are not convenient with this shit

some guys knows that girls will not disagree publicly but itwill suprise you when the lady will leave you on your kneel and walkaway

women will alway love real men not all this attention seeking small boys

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by Egoveen: 8:41pm On Jan 02
It's all emotions during proposals and all but war and fight when dey start living together......marriage na scam pro max.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by izubext007: 8:49pm On Jan 02
Good radiant
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by panpan(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02
It is difficult to watch a video with a moving signature at the centre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by PlushyRealtor: 8:56pm On Jan 02
Woman with Brian! I hope all the so called slay queens are seeing her 👁️
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by spiceadole: 9:05pm On Jan 02
See them.
Online..They brag that marriage doesn't benefit them.
They call themselves alpha males who should not kneel to propose to a woman.

But offline,they are the opposite.
They are still kneeling to beg women to marry them.
Clowns

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by ufuosman(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02
Congrats to them
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by TruthsFM: 9:54pm On Jan 02
I hope they married soon
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by KingAzubuike(f): 9:57pm On Jan 02
Nicepoker:
You kneel down and beg a woman to marry you. Someone you will take care of throughout her lifetime.
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by REGINALD001(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02
bibianna:
Good for them. smiley

BIBIANNA WHEN IS HE PROPOSING TO YOU KWANU?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by REGINALD001(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02
Truths9ja:
Wow congratulations to the 2 of them. What a big surprise from the man

Nigerian lady in shock as lover proposes during crossover church service

A Nigerian man decided to take a leap of faith and propose to his girlfriend at the crossover service in their church.

The video posted by the man, @adedayodm, on TikTok, showed the couple sitting together when suddenly he dropped to one knee and pulled out a ring.

The church members could not contain their excitement as they gathered around, recording the moment on their phones.

After moments of anticipation, the lady finally stretched out her hand, accepting the man’s proposal. The crowd erupted into cheers and applause, filling the church with incredible energy.

The man shared the video and captioned it, “Gracias she said yes happy new year fam, congratulations to me.”

@adedayodm Gracias 🎊🥰 she said yes🥰 happy nee year fam, congratulations to me🥂 #adedayodm #fyp #fypシ #mywife #attachment #yes #propose ♬ original sound – DMA👑
Netizens react

@Samuel Adanna Linda: “Congratulations I was also engaged too yesterday.”

@seraphic_being 🕊️🦋: “Na me mess up I for go cross over service maybe I for see ring collect😂”

@👸: “For small 31st wey we dey manage , congrats love.”

@Nedu: “So u go cross over carry wife come house?”

@Jenny ibuo: “This the best engagement ever,new year new status🤣🤣🤣”

@Ezechukwu: “New year wey we still dey celebrate una don turn am to Engagement/Proposal una no go fit oppress me Lol, very big congratulations to you both 🥰”

@gloria_princess_ogechi: “Sister shock she be like bros wetin dey happen😀😀😀😀
dear lord i be mosquito net 🥺”

@.theAnonymousperson: “Congrats. Wedding by Easter am coming😁”

@Kayode Adedeji: “You go Cross over as Miss…come back house as Mrs…God is wonderful.”

https://nigerianweddingblog.com/blog/2024/01/01/nigerian-lady-in-shock-as-lover-proposes-during-crossover-church-service/

ARRANT NONSENSE IN DISPLAY....... AND THE MAN IS EVEN SMILING AND HAPPY.......... I DONT PRAY FOR THEIR STORY THAT TOUCHES THE HEART TO MAKE FRONT PAGE HERE LATER IN THE YEAR.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by ukaface(f): 10:38pm On Jan 02
Okay
I can’t relate
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by luminouz(m): 11:06pm On Jan 02
Yugoslavia247:
Western world is a woman's world. Men kneel.
Africa is a man's world men pay bride price and don't kneel.

Why all the kneeling?
Can't you propose normally?
Why the camera?
Can't you do it off social media?
Why at cross over?
Can't you do it in a more secret place?
Good for them

I'm tired of the kneeling! It's so gross and irritating. Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by luminouz(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02
Nicepoker:

Naso simps dey do na.... No logic at all. To even think he is Christian dey baffle me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by bibianna(f): 11:09pm On Jan 02
[quote author=REGINALD001 post=127749810]

BIBIANNA WHEN IS HE PROPOSING TO YOU KWANU?

I am yet to meet him. smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by luminouz(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02
spiceadole:
See them.
Online..They brag that marriage doesn't benefit them.
They call themselves alpha males who should not kneel to propose to a woman.

But offline,they are the opposite.
They are still kneeling to beg women to marry them.
Clowns
Keep quiet, big head!!!

Who told you the dude is an Alpha Male? People dey go MFM dey look like that and you think he is alpha? I can never kneel down to propose to any woman. It's not right on any front

Better go sit down.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by vickydevoka(m): 12:00am On Jan 03
Nicepoker:
That's what I don't understand. If ma oyibo i understand
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by REGINALD001(m): 1:18am On Jan 03
[quote author=bibianna post=127750428][/quote]

K
Re: Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) by zedegit: 3:33am On Jan 03
Truths9ja:
Nigerian man proposed to his partner after crossover service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRrwUuGvrRI?si=delXrgWW3uwggJM1

Her facial expression shows she's confused and might not be interested. The say yes crew should step back.
They too dey overdo. See how they are pushing her from behind. She didn't even stretch her hands to collect the ring.

Dude knelt down and got up by himself to avoid embarrassment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver / Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... / Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.