Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) (17151 Views)

Muric Demands For Hijab And Mosque Inside RCCG CAMP / Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) / If People Are Allowed To Market Why Stop People From Church And Mosque-GIMBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by Agunesinjaweola: 10:26am On Jan 02
What of Isese Shrine

Oh ye Hypocrite !!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by Correctbet247: 10:31am On Jan 02
The moment Yoruba Muslim become the majority in all 6 SW state, they will show their real colour. They can use Kwara state as a case study
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by Dpharisee: 10:32am On Jan 02
Mynd44:

To Yorubas basically, once you become a leader, you are the head of everyone in the community no matter the religion of everyone hence when the Muslims have a program, you are a Muslim, when the Chrisfians have one, you are the leader, same with traditionalists.

Despite my regular bashing of Yorubas over political differences this is one thing I love about them, in one family you can have everyone following different religions but still celebrating with each other and respecting everyone's beliefs
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by Dpharisee: 10:34am On Jan 02
Alexis11:

Lol some people are coming to beg Seun to sack this guy because of this comment.
He/she is still a bigot who damaged Nairaland and needs to turn a new leaf
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by Iamzik: 11:25am On Jan 02
jojothaiv:
Faith without work is dead, prayers without action is pure nonsense.

I don't know why I find every performative religious act be if from ordinary folks or seemingly powerful ones as mere theatrics devoid of substance.

You can't eradicate religion. People need to believe in supernatural being or something higher than themselves to have a sense of purpose and relevance.

It's religion in Africa, it's climate change and LGBTQ gay lesbianism satanism etc in the west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by federalgodey: 12:16pm On Jan 02
Why was his looks more serious in the church than the mosque?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by usagee36: 12:39pm On Jan 02
Mosque of the rich. His playing his card well as a puppet. He knows the truth in his heart but after his stomach.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by Kay25(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02
McLizbae:
Nice! Yorubas seem to tame religion bigotry better than the other Nigerian tribes. You will find Inter-religious marriages more among yorubas.

The northern muslims remains the worst bigots.
Yes our exposure and education is one reason why we could bear with each other

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by Dickson178(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02
A whole governor sitting on the ground... This mosque doesn't have respect for humanity! Meanwhile,the governor really enjoyed the church we respect and honor!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by Lincton: 4:24pm On Jan 02
Education, exposure and leadership should supercedes religious and ethnicity intolerance
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by BALLOSKI: 2:30am On Jan 03
Mynd44:

To Yorubas basically, once you become a leader, you are the head of everyone in the community no matter the religion of everyone hence when the Muslims have a program, you are a Muslim, when the Chrisfians have one, you are the leader, same with traditionalists.

Way it should be.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by BALLOSKI: 2:31am On Jan 03
madridguy:
Commendable act for Governor Mallam Abdullah Babajide Sanwoolu.
πŸ˜‚

Na that Abdullahi wey dey the name pain me pass πŸ˜‚
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Offers Prayers In Church And Mosque (Pictures) by madridguy(m): 6:43am On Jan 03
grin As him go mosque, i need to find a name for him.

BALLOSKI:
πŸ˜‚

Na that Abdullahi wey dey the name pain me pass πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic / 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.